Nerds?

No. And I also have big boobs.
Sigh.

I like the GOT books, am stuck on book 4.

Nothing wrong with having big boobs. My screen name isn't "I hate big boobs". Besides, when is a mate a perfect match on everything you like? I'd rather a nerdy gal with big boobs, then a dumb gal with tiny titties. It's a gestalt thing.

Have you read the GoT short stories? I forget their titles, but they are good too. One is a children's story (???)!

Nothing wrong with having big boobs. My screen name isn't "I hate big boobs". Besides, when is a mate a perfect match on everything you like? I'd rather a nerdy gal with big boobs, then a dumb gal with tiny titties. It's a gestalt thing.

Have you read the GoT short stories? I forget their titles, but they are good too. One is a children's story (???)!

I have medium boobs. In all the polls here people like either the cute petite a through c cups, or they go right to dd and up. Rarely do the average d size shine, lol.

I have not read the GOT short stories! What are they about?

So much to read and play, so little time...

Bumping for the later crowd of nerds.

My parents are visiting for four days. They frown when I disappear into my office and game. So I've got a lot of board games lined up. Anyone into board games?

I want to play Pandemic with them, cooperative survival game. I also have a cooperative zombie survival game, but I haven't played it yet and I don't think beginning with my parents is a good idea, hehe.

My parents are visiting for four days. They frown when I disappear into my office and game. So I've got a lot of board games lined up. Anyone into board games?

I want to play Pandemic with them, cooperative survival game. I also have a cooperative zombie survival game, but I haven't played it yet and I don't think beginning with my parents is a good idea, hehe.

I can see why you might not want to play that one with them...hehe

I have medium boobs. In all the polls here people like either the cute petite a through c cups, or they go right to dd and up. Rarely do the average d size shine, lol.

If your avatar is a picture of you, I think you have lovely breasts. And let's face it, breasts are fun. Just like ice cream, even if you wanted cookie dough, you aren't going to refuse cookies n cream? ;-)

As for GoT short stories. There is the Hedge Knight series with Dunk & Egg. I think 3 of those books. they might be graphic novels. I did the audio books (great for Los Angeles traffic!). I can't remember the one with the dragon. I'll dig through my audiobook collection when I'm home from work.

Yes, too much to read, so little time. If you are a completionist type of nerd, might I suggest NOT starting to read the Star Wars legacy books. Holy cow, there are a lot of them. I started reading (well, audiobooking) before Force Awakens opened, and I'm still on them! And then I found more in the timeline from before I started reading, so that means I gotta go back in time. But they are good, especially if you are a Star Wars fan. Of course, once the Legacy books are done, then it's on to the New Canon (thank you Disney).

I started reading Wheel of Time. Talk about a time commitment! I'm only on book 5 still.

Right now I have to be choosy with my hobbies. I'd rather be a Got, TWD, and lotr avid enthusiast than be thin on a wide array of nerdy books and media.

How about Settlers of Catan? Or, one I like to play with my family (who are far from nerds) is a card game called Set. It looks really easy. But really gets the grey matter working. It's entertaining how my sister starts out saying "I don't wanna play any Mensa approved nerd game", and suddenly she's being very competitive, trying to win.

Dominion is nice. Depending on which cards you use, you can have completely different rules each time. So it makes for a nice marathon of the same game, but not quite the same game. Also, once folks learn the order of operations, you can knock out a game in about 30 minutes. Almost more time to set up the bloody cards than play the game. Hence the lovely thing about playing it multiple times! :)

If your avatar is a picture of you, I think you have lovely breasts. And let's face it, breasts are fun. Just like ice cream, even if you wanted cookie dough, you aren't going to refuse cookies n cream? ;-)

As for GoT short stories. There is the Hedge Knight series with Dunk & Egg. I think 3 of those books. they might be graphic novels. I did the audio books (great for Los Angeles traffic!). I can't remember the one with the dragon. I'll dig through my audiobook collection when I'm home from work.

Yes, too much to read, so little time. If you are a completionist type of nerd, might I suggest NOT starting to read the Star Wars legacy books. Holy cow, there are a lot of them. I started reading (well, audiobooking) before Force Awakens opened, and I'm still on them! And then I found more in the timeline from before I started reading, so that means I gotta go back in time. But they are good, especially if you are a Star Wars fan. Of course, once the Legacy books are done, then it's on to the New Canon (thank you Disney).

And yes, that's a picture of me. I also love to hike. That's what I look like every night with my camelbak on and ear buds on. I took that one last night after taking over a Pokémon gym at the trailhead. Always gotta multitask!.

How about Settlers of Catan? Or, one I like to play with my family (who are far from nerds) is a card game called Set. It looks really easy. But really gets the grey matter working. It's entertaining how my sister starts out saying "I don't wanna play any Mensa approved nerd game", and suddenly she's being very competitive, trying to win.

Dominion is nice. Depending on which cards you use, you can have completely different rules each time. So it makes for a nice marathon of the same game, but not quite the same game. Also, once folks learn the order of operations, you can knock out a game in about 30 minutes. Almost more time to set up the bloody cards than play the game. Hence the lovely thing about playing it multiple times! :)

I am on my phone, so it's a challenge to be wordy, but I have a pretty large collection of board and card games. I do have Set! And Settlers of Catan as well as Dominion. I have not played Dominion yet.

One of my to do's is to make local gaming friends in the next few years.

Recent games I've played are Splendor and Machi Koro.

Yes, I love Brienne. I may be shy in real life and submissive in bed most the time, but in my dreams, I am a brave warrior hero!

Tiamo, you are already a warrior in my heart and in my head. And your boobs, like you, are amazing and spectacular ;):)

Love that this place is moving fast!! I'm going to have to read everything when I get to work. And Google like hell, unless someone remembers these.

A trilogy of dragon books. They were probably considered young adult when I read them. All about dragons & a boy that hatches one. Dammit....this is going to bug me! I want to say either Yolen or McCaffrey wrote them. I must read these again! ;)

When I was a kid?

I would go into my Grandparents' woods and look for Hobbits.

Never found one.

Goddammit.

Love that this place is moving fast!! I'm going to have to read everything when I get to work. And Google like hell, unless someone remembers these.

A trilogy of dragon books. They were probably considered young adult when I read them. All about dragons & a boy that hatches one. Dammit....this is going to bug me! I want to say either Yolen or McCaffrey wrote them. I must read these again! ;)

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolin? Homeschooled and wrote his first book, Eragon at age 19?

I read them.

So in answer to the first post, I am a nerd.

I am into certain video games, certain television shows not counting the popular ones and I try to be grammatically correct......

I am also a hugger and try to have coffee ready in certain threads every morning.....and yes, most people like me, but not "LIKE" me. ;)

I think I qualify. :p

So in answer to the first post, I am a nerd.

I am into certain video games, certain television shows not counting the popular ones and I try to be grammatically correct......

I am also a hugger and try to have coffee ready in certain threads every morning.....and yes, most people like me, but not "LIKE" me. ;)

I think I qualify. :p

*flying tackle hug*

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolin? Homeschooled and wrote his first book, Eragon at age 19?

I read them.

Now I must read those! ;)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pit_Dragon_Trilogy

Seems she wrote a fourth book in 2009 also! These, The Hobbit, & LotR were my main reads as a kid. Along with King until I was forbidden to read him. I was 12 I think, reading It & my Mom decided to flip through the book. Of course she landed on the "In going to fuck you Bevy" page...

Last edited:
Back