Any Lit members you want to fuck?

So we are naming names? Thanks for the further explanation. It shouldn't take me much time to come up with a list, but should I ask their permission first? :) You know, before outing them as super lust-worthy?

don't be a pussy... that's all I'm saying

Didn't realize that I was.

And yet, I still find it interesting that very few have actually named their list. To me that says something. That is all...

But, this wouldn't be the first time that I am told I overthink things. Though I would much rather overthink than underthink.

Well huh, Well huh, thank you, thank you very much Sks:kiss:

Fiestyphoenix
Fierywhore
Fungatorgurl101
JanieButton
Jezzilee
Julybaby04

It took three lists for me to make it to the bottom? :D:D:D:D

...apparently I need to revise my resume and update photos...:D

I'll give head!!! lol

that's how girls get popular, right????

And showing their boobs right? That's why mine have been my avatar from the moment I hit that special magic number of 100 posts. :rolleyes:

And showing their boobs right? That's why mine have been my avatar from the moment I hit that special magic number of 100 posts. :rolleyes:

yeah, boobs!!! I like boobs too....

OK, so, got it... give head, show boobs... :D

I think the Goddesses reached down and blessed Jorja. I couldn't ask for a more adorable pet. :rose::kiss:

JulyBaby I could spend a weekend with doing far more than just sex. :kiss::rose:

Sultry Kitten is to die for. What a sexy lady. She would be a lot of fun to play with. :devil::kiss:

I'll add to this later...

I think the Goddesses reached down and blessed Jorja. I couldn't ask for a more adorable pet. :rose::kiss:

JulyBaby I could spend a weekend with doing far more than just sex. :kiss::rose:

Sultry Kitten is to die for. What a sexy lady. She would be a lot of fun to play with. :devil::kiss:

I'll add to this later...

More than sex? I am NOT cleaning your house....:D:D:D

I'll show my boobs. To the right person. I once got them out to win a beer chugging contest (he was ahead and I'd already drunk 2L). It worked.

It took three lists for me to make it to the bottom? :D:D:D:D

...apparently I need to revise my resume and update photos...:D

Oh by all means, I dont see a reason to update you. Very sexy enough, more than I could handle for sure:rose:

He saved the best for last ;)

You damn Skippy lol

yeah, boobs!!! I like boobs too....

OK, so, got it... give head, show boobs... :D

mmmmm Move this to the head of the class please!

Back