Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 01:53 AM   #5026
The_Ghost_Man
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
I admit that if my wife was to do anything with him that I wanted to and she refused, I'd be pissed. But if he wanted something I don't care for then I hope she has a great time. Go nuts.
So if I were to pick up your cute little wife, take her home and fuck her pussy full of my cum and send her home to you, you'd be okay with it. You'd even enjoy feeling her stretched out, wet, cummy pussy as you fucked her.

But if she came home and told you that she'd just been fucked twice by me, and as you slid into her slippery, sloppy cunt from behind, you'd be pissed if you noticed cum leaking from her sexy little, no-longer-virgin arse.

I'm interested in hearing how that would play out.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:57 AM   #5027
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ghost_Man View Post
So if I were to pick up your cute little wife, take her home and fuck her pussy full of my cum and send her home to you, you'd be okay with it. You'd even enjoy feeling her stretched out, wet, cummy pussy as you fucked her.

But if she came home and told you that she'd just been fucked twice by me, and as you slid into her slippery, sloppy cunt from behind, you'd be pissed if you noticed cum leaking from her sexy little, no-longer-virgin arse.

I'm interested in hearing how that would play out.
Yes, something to that effect. But I took her anal cherry years ago and we still indulge.

What I'm thinking is, for example, is my wife never let's me cum in her mouth. If she was to allow another man to do that then I'd pissed.

I have no interest in pegging. But if he does and requests this of her, I'd have no prob with that.

Old 07-31-2016, 03:00 AM   #5028
cuckoldbill
Literotica Guru

I think that if she wasn't giving you blow jobs and then came home and told you she had just given a friend one you should get on the phone and thank him. Your wife would never be able to refuse you again.
A win win all round. Lol

Old 07-31-2016, 06:57 AM   #5029
aherb
Virgin

A yes from me!

My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her

Old 07-31-2016, 07:41 AM   #5030
cuckoldbill
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherb View Post
My wife and I regularly roleplay a third person into our fantasies. I would love to see her with another guy, but it is strictly a fantasy for her
My wife and I started out like that and she didn't want to consider it in real life. I kept at it gently and not pushing until after about three years she fucked a friend. Now she's a hot wife and I'm her happy, well trained, cuck.
Message is don't give up. Ladies like to change their minds. Just need the right buttons pressed.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:07 AM   #5031
hubbyinstockings
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldbill View Post
My wife and I started out like that and she didn't want to consider it in real life. I kept at it gently and not pushing until after about three years she fucked a friend. Now she's a hot wife and I'm her happy, well trained, cuck.
Message is don't give up. Ladies like to change their minds. Just need the right buttons pressed.
Exactly the same for me, don't give up on the idea it does happen they do change their mind and its well worth the wait.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:27 PM   #5032
Henry54
Really Experienced

Quote:
So how did it happen the first time?

Old 07-31-2016, 08:31 PM   #5033
aherb
Virgin

Quote:
Oh, they definitely like to change their minds.......

Old 08-01-2016, 07:03 AM   #5034
PinkPanties4me
Virgin

My wife and I regularly share the fantasy of another man having sex with us. PM me if you are into chatting about it.

Old 08-05-2016, 01:09 PM   #5035
MysteryMan2014
Really Experienced

Quote:
My wife loves to talk about it, fantasizes about it, and we have even role played. Very reluctant to actually move forward with it though. I think if i can get all the moons aligned however she would do it. Then it would be all about hanging on because there would be no stopping her.

Old 08-05-2016, 02:01 PM   #5036
kelseygurl98
Experienced

this thread is hot hot

Old 08-05-2016, 02:11 PM   #5037
MysteryMan2014
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseygurl98 View Post
this thread is hot hot

Glad you enjoy!

Old 08-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #5038
TheAnswerMan
Experienced

not married, but it sounds really hot, if you don't get feeling all insecure and shit

Old 08-05-2016, 03:09 PM   #5039
MysteryMan2014
Really Experienced

I think it would be even hotter! Afterwords going home with her and listening to her share all the wonderful details as you fucked her again.

Old 08-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #5040
stowie
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan2014 View Post
I think it would be even hotter! Afterwords going home with her and listening to her share all the wonderful details as you fucked her again.
In my experience it is
Some of the best sex we have had togetherness after her b/f has been with her

Old 08-05-2016, 07:31 PM   #5041
geronimo_appleby
always on the move

This thread has been closed to alleviate server load. Feel free to start another and let me know so I can post a link to it from here.

Closed Thread