The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ǽltya;25786996 said:
Ahem, I don't kiss and tell. But yeah, I did it. :D He'll be back when he recovers. ;)

Good for you. :devil:

I hope you didn't hurt him too bad. :eek: We'll need him for Friday night.

Ǽltya;25787541 said:
Hey Nero. :)

I have some extra fluids if someone is in need. :devil:

Hi Yaya :rose::kiss:

I just thought you might have drained the poor little guy :eek:
(I'd be more than happy to undergo a demonstration of what you did to him though ... just to be sure)
;)

Hi Yaya :rose::kiss:

I just thought you might have drained the poor little guy :eek:
(I'd be more than happy to undergo a demonstration of what you did to him though ... just to be sure)
;)

I try to never leave an empty shell. :D

On your knees, sailor.
:devil:

Wanted to get the word out to those that don't go to the Last thread. This was posted there last night.

Hi, everyone. I'm just popping in with an update.

Got a call from Mark's mom tonight. He's in bad shape. Seems he's developed an infection and is not doing at all well. He's back at the hospital.

His temp is very high and he's had convulsions. They're worried about pneumonia and other complications. She says that he's fighting hard and that's a good sign.

Molly

:rose: Get well prayers for Mark :rose:

SweetWitch said:
Got a call from Mark's mom tonight. He's in bad shape. Seems he's developed an infection and is not doing at all well. He's back at the hospital.

His temp is very high and he's had convulsions. They're worried about pneumonia and other complications. She says that he's fighting hard and that's a good sign.

Right now I think he could use our support.

To light a candle for Mark, click here.

Where is everybody???

Let's kick this party into gear :D

*Puts on Louie, Louie and turns the volume up to 11 -- it worked last night*

Puts My Sharona on the stereo this time ... hoping I can at least lure Tom this way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back