Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

Thats okay... I'm patient:) but I am glad I decided not to let you take over the teachers special Project SRP- I definitely made the right call there eh! :D

Its up to post 186 now and 3.5 k veiws. *chuffed smile*

Wonderful story too- so sweet.

Uggg:rose:
yeah I suppose so. at the time I thought I'd have more energy clearly. I pretty much can no longer keep up in the inn at all I'll still drop by but can't back read at all.

glad your other stories are flourishing :)

I have a couple ideas percolating bt wants me to write with her and I have plans to write Taurean with her since the thread he's in right now hasn't had a post since jan and the other writer hasn't been on since jan. and an old friend might return to lit and we might write together. I have to look at my current stories and see where they all stand. obviously ours is continuing though I think there might be a couple others that won't.

yeah I suppose so. at the time I thought I'd have more energy clearly. I pretty much can no longer keep up in the inn at all I'll still drop by but can't back read at all.

glad your other stories are flourishing :)

I have a couple ideas percolating bt wants me to write with her and I have plans to write Taurean with her since the thread he's in right now hasn't had a post since jan and the other writer hasn't been on since jan. and an old friend might return to lit and we might write together. I have to look at my current stories and see where they all stand. obviously ours is continuing though I think there might be a couple others that won't.

Ya I'm talkin with BT about a story too.

I've got to shoot out and see a man about a dog. Back in ten- 15 minutes:D

Back but the internet is so slow now I doubt I'll be able to post much:(

Back but the internet is so slow now I doubt I'll be able to post much:(
Sorry to hear, I was already headed to bed and such anyway. No writing but at least I was on my computer to be around a little.

He sits with his feet dangling into the river, the large rock allowing him the ability to be close to the water. "So tired," he mutters, "And now I'm sick on top of it... thank you world, thank you." He idly splashes his feet in the water just lost in thought.

He sits with his feet dangling into the river, the large rock allowing him the ability to be close to the water. "So tired," he mutters, "And now I'm sick on top of it... thank you world, thank you." He idly splashes his feet in the water just lost in thought.

She approaches her tired friend with soft words of greeting, bare feet quiet on the riverbank and rocks. Kneeling down next to him on the large flat rock, warm with the gentle heat of the sun, she gathers his long dark hair in her hands and sweeps it over in front of his far shoulder. Making small circles on his upper back with the long delicate fingers of one hand. Trying to provide some quiet comfort.

"I've missed you my friend. Sorry that the world is being a bit rough on you. I wanted you to know that I am always here for you. Just as you have been here before, on this very rock, for me."

She hopes that he can find peace and strength in the beautiful home he has created here.:rose:

She approaches her tired friend with soft words of greeting, bare feet quiet on the riverbank and rocks. Kneeling down next to him on the large flat rock, warm with the gentle heat of the sun, she gathers his long dark hair in her hands and sweeps it over in front of his far shoulder. Making small circles on his upper back with the long delicate fingers of one hand. Trying to provide some quiet comfort.

"I've missed you my friend. Sorry that the world is being a bit rough on you. I wanted you to know that I am always here for you. Just as you have been here before, on this very rock, for me."

She hopes that he can find peace and strength in the beautiful home he has created here.:rose:
He makes a soft sound of pleasure as her gentle fingers play over the skin of his back. "mmm, that's nice," he murmurs. "It's been ok just busy, though this getting sick business blows some major chunks, let me tell ya."

He makes a soft sound of pleasure as her gentle fingers play over the skin of his back. "mmm, that's nice," he murmurs. "It's been ok just busy, though this getting sick business blows some major chunks, let me tell ya."

She smiles widely and shakes her head. "Always such a way with words, my dear." She then hesitates, pulling back to look over his face more closely, to see if anything, other than his beautiful eyes, appears green. "Summer cold, or something worse?"

She smiles widely and shakes her head. "Always such a way with words, my dear." She then hesitates, pulling back to look over his face more closely, to see if anything, other than his beautiful eyes, appears green. "Summer cold, or something worse?"
I thought it was an allergy attack from dog sitting... but apparently one of my coworkers is sick, and I got the summer cold."
He flushes a little at her teasing about his way with words, "I'm not my regular self," he says with a wry chuckle.

I thought it was an allergy attack from dog sitting... but apparently one of my coworkers is sick, and I got the summer cold."
He flushes a little at her teasing about his way with words, "I'm not my regular self," he says with a wry chuckle.

"No worries my dear. You know I'm just teasing you. I love that you can always make me smile." Happy to see him smile and hear his laugh, her fingers move from his back to stroke along the edge of his delicate elven ear, teasing, knowing that will deepen the flush already on his cheeks.

"No worries my dear. You know I'm just teasing you. I love that you can always make me smile." Happy to see him smile and hear his laugh, her fingers move from his back to stroke along the edge of his delicate elven ear, teasing, knowing that will deepen the flush already on his cheeks.

"I've left you speechless. That doesn't happen very often." she says with a smile. "I best leave you to enjoy the river for now. I am going to head back to the house and make up pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. I might not be the only one who sensed your presence here today, so you might have some more company. Maybe Uggg will stop by to visit while I'm here. That would be a most lovely surprise."

"I've left you speechless. That doesn't happen very often." she says with a smile. "I best leave you to enjoy the river for now. I am going to head back to the house and make up pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. I might not be the only one who sensed your presence here today, so you might have some more company. Maybe Uggg will stop by to visit while I'm here. That would be a most lovely surprise."

Boo;):rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Yay!!!!! :D

*** hugs, kisses, and snuzzles for UG3 ***

"You boys catch up. I'm off to the kitchen, but don't neglect me for too long." :kiss:

"If he isn't at least a semi-gracious host, my dear Uggg, come find me and we can make some Scorpio mischief." ;)

"If he isn't at least a semi-gracious host, my dear Uggg, come find me and we can make some Scorpio mischief." ;)

lol! Kay well I'm posting in one of my SRP's if Glad hasn't wandered in by the time I've done that I'll come find you in the kitchen;):rose:

He smiles at the feel of her fingers on the delicate elven ear. She should know what that does to him.

He smiles at Uggg, "hey there." He shrugs, "I will be in and out sorry guys."

He smiles at the feel of her fingers on the delicate elven ear. She should know what that does to him.

He smiles at Uggg, "hey there." He shrugs, "I will be in and out sorry guys."

Better watch out there Glad if you let her get too excited she might just bite one those sexy ears of yours;). I know I'm always tempted:D

Back