Texas, WTF ?

Texans attitude

Texas was the largest state in the Union until Alaska was admitted to the Union. Because of this, their egos match the circumference of our planet. It is the biggest male chauvinistic place on earth. Strip clubs are called gentlemen's club where it's concerned perfectly acceptable to carry on business while getting a lap dance. Heaven forbid if you are a preteen or young woman who has been raped or a victim of incest and need an abortion. Finding an abortion provider in Texas is like having your wisdom teeth pulled.

Nothing would make Texan males happier if all women were made to stay home barefoot and pregnant.
 
Strip clubs are called gentlemen's club . . .

They're called that here in Tampa, too (Tampa is world-famous for this industry). But I never saw a customer try to have a business conference while getting a lap dance.
 
Nonprofits told not to help Syrian refugees


A letter from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission went out to several local non-profits this week asking the organizations to comply with the Governor's request by Friday afternoon.

However, some say it comes across as an ultimatum: comply or risk funding.

"It puts them in a situation that I think is very uncomfortable," said immigration attorney Gordon Quan regarding the letter. "This is basically saying, 'Don't do resettlement. If you do resettlement of these Syrian refugees, you may be endangering the whole program that you have'."

The letters could affect programs at organizations like Interfaith Ministries, Catholic Charities and YMCA International Services just to name a few.

Quan explains that programs could be endangered by losing funds to keep them running. Although refugee resettlement costs are funded by the federal government, Quan says the state has the ability not to accept the funds; essentially that could cut these organizations off at the knees.

On Monday, Abbott announced that Texas would not provide refugee status to Syrian refugees, this was in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris.

"As the governor of the state of Texas I will not roll the dice and take the risk on letting a few refugees in simply to expose Texans to that danger," said Abbott.

"They are here to just live the American dream," said Ghulam Kehar, CEO of Amaanah Refugee Services, an organization that does not rely on federal and state funding to operate, but often works closely with organizations that do.

"At this moment I think they [non-profits] are just figuring out what this means and how it logistically and operationally will impact what they're doing," said Kehar.

Kehar explains that all refugees go through a serious one to two-year vetting process and clarifies that the refugees that come to the US are different from the migrants traveling across Europe.

In order for a person to acquire refugee status, they have to register with the United Nations first, the UN will then verify whether the person qualifies as a refugee.

"They have secondary security screens with the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Defense," adds Kehar.

"Refugees are not just given a free ticket to come to United States," said Quan. "They have to go through so many levels of vetting."

Last year more than 7,200 refugees resettled in Texas, 213 were Syrian and 102 resettled in Harris County. However, after many of the organizations have complied with the Governor's request, that number is likely to be less this year.

"It seems like it's overreaching," added Quan, "and just so broadly interpreted. It's instilling fear in our population and we Texans are better than that."

According to Quan, he thinks there could be a legal basis for these organizations to challenge Abbott because it can be seen as discrimination against a particular nationality.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...s-asked-not-to-help-syrian-refugees/76134346/


Justice Department on Friday asked the Supreme Court to review a lower court's ruling that has blocked a plan President Barack Obama announced exactly one year ago to give work permits to nearly 5 million immigrants here illegally.

The formal request, known as a petition for certiorari, came on the one-year anniversary of the president's executive action, which he outlined in a televised address from the White House on Nov. 20 2014.

Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents, would have protected nearly 5 million immigrants here illegally from deportation and as many as 172,000 in Harris County. They would have had to be here for at least five years and not have been convicted of serious crimes to qualify for the temporary work permits, as well as have U.S. born children.


http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ourt-to-rule-on-Obama-immigration-6646173.php
 
Oh, Fuck Me, Have Mercy on the children of Texas...


Texas rejects allowing academics to fact-check public school textbooks

Texas' education officials rejected allowing university experts fact-check textbooks approved for the state's 5.2 million public-school students.


November 18, 2015


Republican board member Thomas Ratliff had proposed bringing in academics to check textbooks only for factual errors, but his measure failed 8-7 after lengthy discussion.


After the proposal failed, Kathy Miller, president of the board watchdog group the Texas Freedom Network, said in a statement: "With all the controversies that have made textbook adoptions in Texas look like a clown show, it's mindboggling and downright embarrassing that the board voted this down."


http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Educat...ademics-to-fact-check-public-school-textbooks

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews....s-to-check-textbooks-for-factual-errors.html/

Several board conservatives, though, questioned the need for a secondary review panel.
Beaumont Republican board member David Bradley said university professors are free “to bring forth errors now,” by communicating with the board.

Former board chairwoman Barbara Cargill, R-The Woodlands, said she sees no need for a separate review. However, she acknowledged some gaps in the current system.

Content required by the curriculum guidlines “might just be 30 percent of a book,” Cargill explained. In that case, citizen reviewers typically ignore the rest of the textbook, she said.

“That’s where some of the errors pop up,” Cargill said. Tight timelines and limited staff at the Texas Education Agency don’t help. “It’s frustrating,” she said. “It’s our heads that roll if the media find errors.”


This year's ultraconservative has complaints that there are not enough mentions about Islamic terrorists.


Roy White…told members that the state “was fortunate” to have its current system. But he also complained that past textbooks deemphasized the role of Islamic extremism in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Reviewers from White’s organization raised scores of objections to history and social studies textbooks up for board approval last year. He said its reviewers checked the McGraw Hill world geography book and missed the “workers” error, but they found 13 others — including objections to how it covered the concepts of jihad and Cuban communism.


http://wonkette.com/596274/the-snake-oil-bulletin-deep-in-the-heart-of-stupid


Education in Texas

October 12, 2015


Dumber Is Not A legitimate Strategy For Texas Schools Dumber Is Just Dumber



Whatever you think is wrong with lazy stupid modern equivalency journalism — “This guy says chattel slavery is a bad thing, but this other guy says it’s great” — just watch out. We hacks are just the canary. The same syndrome is taking place deep in the coal mine of national culture, and Texas, now more in the thrall of the Tea Party than any other state in the union, is the epicenter for the collapse.


My example, and it’s only an example, is public education. The Tea Party witch-burners who now dominate the state Capitol have been massively dumbing down high school graduation requirements, letting kids flunk tests and still graduate, slashing required courses, even re-defining crappy grades as great grades. Their defense is basically that dumber is not really dumber but just more betterer.


The historical record is plain: With people like Patrick leading the charge in 2013, Texas slashed levels of rigor for high school students, and now the numbers are coming in.


Former Dallas School Board President Sandy Kress, now an Austin lawyer and long a leader in the fight for more public school rigor, posted a blog item last month laying out the heartbreaking outcomes in terms of what’s happened to children: “The awful ‘trees’ we began planting 5-7 years ago,” Kress wrote, “are now producing ‘rotten fruit.’ We need to wake up and change course, fellow citizens.”

In 2009, black eighth-graders in Texas had a 22 percent advantage over same-age kids in California on the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), a test widely regarded in education as the gold standard for national comparison.

That’s about a two-year advantage. It means black kids taking eighth-grade math in Texas were two years ahead of their peers in California.


But just since the 2013, only two years after the Patrick dumb-it-down reforms, that advantage has already dropped by 7 points or more than half a year.


Even more depressing than the state’s declining NAEP scores was this year’s disastrous plummet in Texas SAT scores, the biggest dip in 20 years. SAT scores are down across the nation, but nobody comes close to the Texas two-step dip: since 2005, SAT math scores are down in Texas by 16 points versus a 9 point decline nationally. Reading scores on the SAT are down 23 points here since 2005 versus 13 points nationally.

As soon as those numbers came out, the great Tea Party leadership we have installed in Austin knew exactly who was at fault: minority kids. Our scores fell, they said, because we had so many more black and Hispanic kids taking the SAT.


Terrence Stutz pointed out in his piece last month in The Dallas Morning News, California’s student population has an ethnic makeup close to our own. They’re at 53.6 Hispanic, 24.6 white. We’re at 51.8 Hispanic, 29.5 white. But California SAT-takers out-performed Texans by 20 points in math and 25 in reading.

Minority kids in Texas were surpassing their peers in California. Now those numbers are headed in the other direction.

And why might that be? For starters, two years ago Patrick led a successful campaign to drop algebra II and advanced science from requirements for a high school diploma. Why on Earth in this day and age would we make it easier instead of harder to get a high school diploma?


After dumbing down of the course requirements was not enough. In fact, even reducing the number of end-of-year tests that had to be passed from 15 to five was not enough. This year our Tea Party governor, Greg Abbott, signed a new law saying Texas high school graduates can now flunk two of the five remaining tests and still graduate from high school.

After the latest dumb-down rule was passed, just in time to give diplomas to thousands of test-flunkers last spring, Texas Education Commissioner Michael Williams hailed the state’s improved graduation rates.

Where do we think the Texas of Dan Patrick ranked in the hierarchy of reality devised by the Harvard guys? Up? Like where your hat is, really good? Or down, like underneath your shoes? I’m afraid I can only give you one try on this.

You got it! Way, way down! Number 49! The 49th most dumbed down state in the union. And in fairness to Patrick I should point something out. We did sort of get screwed a little on that, because they included the District of Columbia in the list. If it hadn’t been for the District of Columbia, which was in the upper third, Texas would only have been the 48th most dumbed down state. And as any high school graduate in Texas could tell you, that was wrong because the District of Columbia is a country.



http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...r-texas-schools-dumber-is-just-dumber-7673743
 
But Texas can be proud that they have the biggest dicks in the Union and yes, I'm talking about you Ted Cruz!
 
Passerby attacks headphones-wearing Muslim student he suspected of taking orders from ISIS

Oh Texas, get a brain!

A Muslim student was attacked near the University of Texas campus because a passerby thought he was listening to Islamic State instructions on his headphones.

Police have stepped up patrols near Nueces Mosque, near the campus, after the student was shoved to the ground following terrorist attacks in Paris, reported KEYE-TV.

The student was wearing headphones as he walked several blocks from the mosque, and the assailant yelled at him and accused him of taking instructions from the Islamic militant group.
 
Armed bigots again terrorize Texas Muslims — this time met by an anti-hate movement

"Who was that masked Bigot?"

Armed protesters again created chaos in Texas on Saturday by hunkering outside a mosque in Richardson that they falsely accused of terrorism.

The protesters, from volunteer group “Bureau of American Islamic Relations” (BAIR) brought firearms to the Islamic Association of North Texas, claiming the religious organization “has a documented history of funding terrorism” — a claim the Dallas Morning News could find no evidence for.

The group’s leader, David Wright, told the News the guns were to protect the group against Islamic extremists. But when pressed about the armed, mask-wearing men stalking people at their place of worship, he said he is “not a monster.”

No he is just a masked bigot who hides behind his mask for fun.

Who are the terrorists in this story? If you said the masked gun men, BONG! you are correct!
 
Austinites Commit Mass Flatulence!

The Gassy Knoll
Austinites Commit Mass Flatulence On Texas Open Carry Group’s Dumb Fake Mass Shooting


Those brilliant pro-gun activists in Texas held their much-publicized “mock mass shooting” Saturday near the University of Texas campus in Austin, exactly as planned. Except, in a surprise twist, they didn’t show up where or when they said they would, to prove that nobody can predict when bad guys with guns will shoot up your school, so everyone should be armed at all times. The fake mass shooting was overwhelmed in both creativity and publicity, however, by a “large group of counter-protesters wielding dildos and machines that generated fart sounds.”

The “mass farting” counter-protest was organized by UT alum Andrew Dobbs, who explained his motives thusly:

"This isn’t about guns necessarily. This is about scaring our community. This is about a choice between fear and a little bit of good humor. We are in a scary time right now and lots of scary things are happening, and some people want us to be more afraid."
 
Watching Nightline on ABC

The Affluenza court case pops up in the news, again.


Authorities said Ethan Couch was partying the night of June 15, 2013, when he struck and killed a 24-year-old woman whose SUV had broken down and three people who stopped to help her.

Ethan Couch, who was 16 at the time, had a blood-alcohol level three times the legal driving limit.

During his trial, a psychologist said Couch suffered from affluenza because of his family’s wealth and his relationship with his parents.

Couch killed 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell, whose SUV had broken down, and three people who had stopped to help: youth pastor Brian Jennings 41, and Hollie Boyles, 52, and her daughter, Shelby Boyles, 21.

Teens Sergio Molina and Soliman Mohmand were thrown from the bed of Couch's truck. Molina sustained a severe brain injury, and Mohmand suffered broken bones and internal injuries.



http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...eer-pong.html/

Ethan Couch, the wealthy Tarrant County teen who received probation for killing four people while driving drunk in 2013, is missing — and authorities fear he may have skipped the country. (With his mother ?)


Couch, who is 18 but is still a juvenile under the Texas legal system, is wanted on suspicion of missing a check-in with his probation officer. Such a failure would be a probation violation.


The district attorney’s office has requested the case be moved from juvenile court to adult court after Couch’s 19th birthday in April.


http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ed-their-reach-may-never-see-big-boy-jail.ece



December 16, 2015


Authorities are still looking for Ethan Couch, the Tarrant County teenager who killed four people in a 2013

According to Nightlne, the teen had drugs and alcohol in his system when he crashed his dad's souped up Ford truck into a group of people.


Contacted Wednesday, Shaunna Jennings, whose husband, Brian Jennings, was killed in the 2013 wreck, said, “It’s out of our hands.”

Mothers Against Drunk Driving issued a statement late Wednesday afternoon asking everyone to be on the lookout for Couch.

“Four people were hit and killed, and no one was held responsible,” MADD President Colleen Sheehey-Church wrote. “This is egregious. ‘Affluenza’ aside, Ethan Couch appears to show blatant disregard for the law, and he must be held accountable.”



http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e50071990.html



Sam Jordan, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County district attorney’s office, said prosecutors are still investigating a video of Couch allegedly at a party where alcohol appeared to be present.

The 6-second clip posted on Twitter last month shows a person resembling Couch clapping as someone else dives onto a table of red cups and cans of Miller Lite.


video clip posted at link
 
"Instructors would also have the right to use deadly force “in defense of property of the school that employs the educator.”

"...civil immunity would be granted to those who use deadly force, meaning they would not be liable for the injury or death of student."

Texas state Rep. Dan Flynn, Republican ( written with a gigantic R, that is dripping with red blood ) wants this nightmare vision to be part of the law.)

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Second Amendment advocate Rep. Jonathan Stickland, R-Plano

January 12, 2015
Open Carry Tarrant County made headlines by visiting lawmakers

Video of their encounter with Rep. Poncho Nevarez, D-Eagle Pass, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick
On youtube-
#OpenCarry Advocates visit Congressman Poncho Nevarez @ Austin Statehouse

Texas To Install ‘Panic Buttons’ In Capitol After Open-Carry Nuts Start Showing Up To Threaten Politicians

In a disturbing video posted to social media, open-carry advocates from the group “Open Carry Tarrant County” pile into the office of Texas Rep. Poncho Nevarez (Eagle Pass), and start demanding to know his stance on gun control. At issue is a new bill led by Texas Republicans that would repeal a century-long ban on openly carrying handguns. To his immense credit, Nevarez doesn’t waiver from his position that he is for strong gun control laws, however that position led to the group hurling ugly accusations, and finally, outright threats at him.

(15 to 20 members of the group Open Carry Tarrant County visited several lawmaker offices urging them to support House Bill 195, which seeks to undo Texas' 125-year ban on the open carry of handguns.)

OCTC members began calling Nevarez a “tyrant”, exhorted him to “read the Constitution” and told him “you won’t be here long.”

One of them responded to the order to leave the office with “This is the people’s office!” Another told Nevarez “Don’t touch me” when Nevarez apparently tried to lead him to the door. After Nevarez said “I’m asking you to leave my office,” the man responded “I’m asking you to leave my state because you don’t take your oath seriously.” As they were leaving one even stuck his foot in the doorway, then asked “What are you gonna do?” when Nevarez told him to move his foot. He then challenged someone in the hallway.

Open carrier: “What are you gonna do, touch me or something? You creeping up behind me?”

The man says he’s not.

Open carrier: “That’d be one wrong move, bro.”

The group wasn’t done. Deciding the harassment of one politician and his staff was not enough to make their point (or prove that they are dangerous bullies, whichever came first), the group also reportedly went to the office of another politician who dared not agree with them. Lucky for him, he was out of the office that day. Unfortunately, his staff was there to face the group’s ire and said they felt “uncomfortable.”

Dallas Morning News also noted that open-carry supporters had set up a booth nearby with a 3D printer that was churning out handguns throughout the day. Yes, that’s correct. Printing guns during a protest.

What is the point of carrying a bananas your holster, when you are not permitted to carry a gun in that area?

" Open Carry Tarrant County supporters have been hanging around the Legislature with holsters containing plastic bananas instead of actual guns. The visual symbolism of banana skins cannot be lost on anyone at this point."


Damn straight! We Texans just don't take shit off of thugs. What is your stance? Chicago gun laws? Prohibition of firearms? Why didn't we think of that with heroin and meth?
Fact is, criminals will still be armed when the "law abiding" citizen is out gunned. San bernadino, Colorado theatre, the Amish shooting..all places where there are gun laws or pacifist theologies!! Think about the Texas mohammed art contest, those haji bastards didn't even get past the door!! Guns came out everywhere! Yip, I'll take Texas gun laws over cli, colorado, or Chicago any day!
 
Texas was the largest state in the Union until Alaska was admitted to the Union. Because of this, their egos match the circumference of our planet. It is the biggest male chauvinistic place on earth. Strip clubs are called gentlemen's club where it's concerned perfectly acceptable to carry on business while getting a lap dance. Heaven forbid if you are a preteen or young woman who has been raped or a victim of incest and need an abortion. Finding an abortion provider in Texas is like having your wisdom teeth pulled.

Nothing would make Texan males happier if all women were made to stay home barefoot and pregnant.

Gentlemen clubs and not finding abortion clinics are the only facts in this post. Texans ARE proud, we are fearless, we don't take shit off of thugs and criminals, and most of us carry guns. But, if you lived here in rural Texas, away from the shitty liberal cities, you will find kind, courteous, church going folks that still hold God and family above all else. We teach our children to respect others and authority. We hold liberty very high and also teach our children to question everything. Especially when it has to deal with liberal lunacy.
 
Watching Nightline on ABC

The Affluenza court case pops up in the news, again.


Authorities said Ethan Couch was partying the night of June 15, 2013, when he struck and killed a 24-year-old woman whose SUV had broken down and three people who stopped to help her.

Ethan Couch, who was 16 at the time, had a blood-alcohol level three times the legal driving limit.

During his trial, a psychologist said Couch suffered from affluenza because of his family’s wealth and his relationship with his parents.

Couch killed 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell, whose SUV had broken down, and three people who had stopped to help: youth pastor Brian Jennings 41, and Hollie Boyles, 52, and her daughter, Shelby Boyles, 21.

Teens Sergio Molina and Soliman Mohmand were thrown from the bed of Couch's truck. Molina sustained a severe brain injury, and Mohmand suffered broken bones and internal injuries.



http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015...eer-pong.html/

Ethan Couch, the wealthy Tarrant County teen who received probation for killing four people while driving drunk in 2013, is missing — and authorities fear he may have skipped the country. (With his mother ?)


Couch, who is 18 but is still a juvenile under the Texas legal system, is wanted on suspicion of missing a check-in with his probation officer. Such a failure would be a probation violation.


The district attorney’s office has requested the case be moved from juvenile court to adult court after Couch’s 19th birthday in April.


http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ed-their-reach-may-never-see-big-boy-jail.ece



December 16, 2015


Authorities are still looking for Ethan Couch, the Tarrant County teenager who killed four people in a 2013

According to Nightlne, the teen had drugs and alcohol in his system when he crashed his dad's souped up Ford truck into a group of people.


Contacted Wednesday, Shaunna Jennings, whose husband, Brian Jennings, was killed in the 2013 wreck, said, “It’s out of our hands.”

Mothers Against Drunk Driving issued a statement late Wednesday afternoon asking everyone to be on the lookout for Couch.

“Four people were hit and killed, and no one was held responsible,” MADD President Colleen Sheehey-Church wrote. “This is egregious. ‘Affluenza’ aside, Ethan Couch appears to show blatant disregard for the law, and he must be held accountable.”



http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e50071990.html



Sam Jordan, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County district attorney’s office, said prosecutors are still investigating a video of Couch allegedly at a party where alcohol appeared to be present.

The 6-second clip posted on Twitter last month shows a person resembling Couch clapping as someone else dives onto a table of red cups and cans of Miller Lite.


video clip posted at link

Have to give the sheriff some kudos for not losing his temper. He was pissed!!!
 
Gentlemen clubs and not finding abortion clinics are the only facts in this post. Texans ARE proud, we are fearless, we don't take shit off of thugs and criminals, and most of us carry guns. But, if you lived here in rural Texas, away from the shitty liberal cities, you will find kind, courteous, church going folks that still hold God and family above all else. We teach our children to respect others and authority. We hold liberty very high and also teach our children to question everything. Especially when it has to deal with liberal lunacy.

Really? Are you talking about the same nice people of Georgetown who harassed my niece and her friends because they were with a "greasy illegal Mexican" in a diner? Even when the supposed illegal swore at the ignorant rednecks in English and French?

Yeah, church going Texans are a nice lot :rolleyes:
 
Georgetown is far from what I refer to as "rural" texas. I don't speak for the hippies around austin and the illegals in San antonio. Come further northwest and you will see a whole different breed of true Texans. By true I mean the ones who shun big city arrogance and stupidity. The ones new yorker would refer to as rednecks. If rednecks are hard working, self reliant, anti big government, and would rather have a root canal than go anywhere bigger than a 20,000 population, then I suppose the name fits. But, we are the heart of Texas. Not the metroplex, not austin or houston... not even lubbock or ammarillo. Far too many assholes to deal with...
 
Georgetown is far from what I refer to as "rural" texas. I don't speak for the hippies around austin and the illegals in San antonio. Come further northwest and you will see a whole different breed of true Texans. By true I mean the ones who shun big city arrogance and stupidity. The ones new yorker would refer to as rednecks. If rednecks are hard working, self reliant, anti big government, and would rather have a root canal than go anywhere bigger than a 20,000 population, then I suppose the name fits. But, we are the heart of Texas. Not the metroplex, not austin or houston... not even lubbock or ammarillo. Far too many assholes to deal with...

You do realize I am 2 hours from NYC. I spent my youth weekends in a VERY rural town of less than 10,000 people, but with 10,000 pigs, 20,000 chickens, and 15, 000 dairy cows.

These supposed real Texans, when they were informed I was not Mexican, but Native American, they STILL acted as if I was the illegal, unlike them. They were ignorant, they kept being ignorant when they were informed, and they are what you would call "God Fearing, Gun Toting, Real Texans."
 
Georgetown is far from what I refer to as "rural" texas. I don't speak for the hippies around austin and the illegals in San antonio. Come further northwest and you will see a whole different breed of true Texans. By true I mean the ones who shun big city arrogance and stupidity. The ones new yorker would refer to as rednecks. If rednecks are hard working, self reliant, anti big government, and would rather have a root canal than go anywhere bigger than a 20,000 population, then I suppose the name fits. But, we are the heart of Texas. Not the metroplex, not austin or houston... not even lubbock or ammarillo. Far too many assholes to deal with...

Yea, you lot hate big government!

Until someone sparks a joint or wants to do something non-christian...or not be white.

Then ya'll go straight fuckin' federal supremacy whack job......LOL

Texans don't like big government...SINCE WHEN??? Bunch of liars lying to themselves. Nearly every Texan I met at the end of the day fucking loves HUGE, highly intrusive government and is very supportive of a police state.
 
Last edited:
Yea, you lot hate big government!

Until someone sparks a joint or wants to do something non-christian...or not be white.

Then ya'll go straight fuckin' federal supremacy whack job......LOL

Texans don't like big government...SINCE WHEN??? Bunch of liars lying to themselves. Nearly every Texan I met at the end of the day fucking loves HUGE, highly intrusive government and is very supportive of a police state.

My feeling is that if Texans didn't like big government they wouldn't insist on looking into everyone's bedrooms or even break up into the long LONG discussed five states. No, they LOVE big government, especially when it brings in millions and millions of Federal Government money.
 
My feeling is that if Texans didn't like big government they wouldn't insist on looking into everyone's bedrooms or even break up into the long LONG discussed five states. No, they LOVE big government, especially when it brings in millions and millions of Federal Government money.

Billions....
 
Jen, you're on here more than me and BB combined! Why don't you stop this foolishness of being a "writer" and get a job.
 
Open carry laws take effect in Texas tonight at midnight.

Here is how Texans will be celebrating New Years Eve.

cv8poqorecfm58ao0ctd.gif
 
Back
Top