I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to all the sexy older men and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes great. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

He came to me again last night, but no sex. We lay on the bed naked just exploring each other with our hands, our mouths. He talked about things he wanted to do and would I let him show me. The night ended with me masturbating for him and him cumming on my breast, afterwards, he wouldn't let me get up to shower, he just held me pressed close to him. He's so different from the "boys" I've been with before, I wonder where this is going to go?

He came to me again last night, but no sex. We lay on the bed naked just exploring each other with our hands, our mouths. He talked about things he wanted to do and would I let him show me. The night ended with me masturbating for him and him cumming on my breast, afterwards, he wouldn't let me get up to shower, he just held me pressed close to him. He's so different from the "boys" I've been with before, I wonder where this is going to go?

Wherever you want it to go...

sounds like the pleasure of just doing something a little different!!

sounds like the pleasure of just doing something a little different!!

It is something different, but I like the feel of him and I know he likes the feel of my mouth teasing his cockhead, licking this shaft, sucking his balls. I'm sure I'm not the first but I'm going to be the one he remembers.

It is something different, but I like the feel of him and I know he likes the feel of my mouth teasing his cockhead, licking this shaft, sucking his balls. I'm sure I'm not the first but I'm going to be the one he remembers.

The others don't matter. There is a reason why he is with you and not them.

The interns started today at work. It was fun watching as they were again told of the purpose of my department, and how that it will be their jobs to assist us in any way possible to keep the department flowing well.

So many collegiates on summer break....earning $10/hour to babysit some high strung and high maintenance professionals.

yeah like you never met a girl that likes to tease!! lol

i dont think i've ever met one who doesn't like to tease...in her own way and that's a good thing because i truly enjoy a nice tease!!!!!! THere that's said!!!

i dont think i've ever met one who doesn't like to tease...in her own way and that's a good thing because i truly enjoy a nice tease!!!!!! THere that's said!!!

lol I didn't say I didn't like it!!! lol

young and old beautiful to homely they all have some tease in them!!:D

I am interning this summer and it's been fun professionally, but the men are married.

I work in an IT department for a not-for-profit health insurance company. There are 4 men in the entire department, I am the only one who's married, and that's because I am the ONLY one that can talk to women without eitehr being a complete nerd - a la those on "Big Bang Theory" - or not knowing how to talk.

Have fun, make contacts, but most of all, don't let the dirty old men take advantage

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day goes great. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. Still waiting for my new bathingsuit (When will it show up already lol i really want my new suit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back