Making my way around an uncircumcised penis

There is nothing wrong with an uncircumcised penis. Nothing and don't ask him to change it because he would pick leaving you over that.

100%. I don't care if Jennifer Aniston circa 2000 or Megan Fox circa 2007 with the heart of Mother Teresa came down from the heavens, there is no way I'm cutting it for anyone. To be fair, when erect, my skin peels back and it looks rather cut.
But when I'm flaccid there's definitely extra skin.

It boggles my mind that women still can't wrap their heads around it... I'm assuming this is a generational thing, as I've never met a woman that was phased by it...
In fact... I don't think I've ever had any complaints about my dick :D
*throws confetti*
 
In reality, there's not that much difference between circumcised or not--just a little more skin to deal with. When it's erect, however, you wouldn't notice the difference.

So ask him what he likes, and do that. Enjoy! :devil:

This is perfect. I have only had circumcised cock. And have so many questions about an uncut. But really it wouldn’t matter all in my head. Thanks for the obivous statement, sometimes that makes the most sense! 😉
 
I would not even think about asking him to get cut unless you were gonna marry him.

Just make sure he's fresh and clean under that skin before you go to town. If you are having trouble, ask him what to do.

I love it when I guy grabs my hair and gives me cock sucking lessons.
I love grabbing her hair as she goes down on me. Sometimes I gently pull it as she sucks harder. Sometimes I give it a good hard tug if she's into that kind of thing. BTW - I'm circumcised if anyone cares.
 
Been there done that

I love grabbing her hair as she goes down on me. Sometimes I gently pull it as she sucks harder. Sometimes I give it a good hard tug if she's into that kind of thing. BTW - I'm circumcised if anyone cares.

I was talked into getting circumcised at 30 and here is what I know. First the procedure itself you are under so no pain. However as a normal male you get erections in your sleep and when the cock inflates it is very painful. You wake up in pain then pop a capsule under your nose inflating all your blood vessels and it deflates almost instantly. This reoccurs until the incision is totally healed. The uncovered cock head desensitizes make a BJ less fun. You are better off cleaning under the skin before starting or make a recommendation to the guy believe me.
 
Been there done that

I love grabbing her hair as she goes down on me. Sometimes I gently pull it as she sucks harder. Sometimes I give it a good hard tug if she's into that kind of thing. BTW - I'm circumcised if anyone cares.

I was talked into getting circumcised at 30 and here is what I know. First the procedure itself you are under so no pain. However as a normal male you get erections in your sleep and when the cock inflates it is very painful. You wake up in pain then pop a capsule under your nose inflating all your blood vessels and it deflates almost instantly. This reoccurs until the incision is totally healed. The uncovered cock head desensitizes making a BJ less fun. You are better off cleaning under the skin before starting or make a recommendation to the guy believe me.
 
I know this is an old post, but I have finally had two uncut cocks. Assuming the guy does not have a super tight foreskin (one guy did), a blow job is super easy.

As the one buy told me, you just put it in you mouth and suck. Yep! So much easier than a cut one. Now you can do some tongue action around, over the had and especially underneath. And don't forget the balls!
 
As a circumcised man I've always wondered how it's different being uncircumcised.

Concerning what the woman should do: From the man's point of view, as long as you are curious, enthusiastic, and attentive, you really can't go wrong.
 
Being cut desensitises the head of the penis so for sexual pleasure it’s not good!

I think circumcision in the US is really common, in the UK it’s only done for medical reasons which is the only reason you should ever remove a piece of your body that has an actual use!

I prefer a non circumcised cock, no need for extra lube and a BJ is no more difficult, pop it in your mouth and go!
 
Being cut desensitises the head of the penis so for sexual pleasure it’s not good!

I think circumcision in the US is really common, in the UK it’s only done for medical reasons which is the only reason you should ever remove a piece of your body that has an actual use!

I prefer a non circumcised cock, no need for extra lube and a BJ is no more difficult, pop it in your mouth and go!

I have noticed this. I have been with three who are uncircumcised. Blow jobs are not only super easy and fairly quick but... As you said, you just put in your mouth and suck. I tried to do various types of tongue action , but they always stopped me, saying that would make them cum, too fast.
 
Last edited:
As a circumcised man I've always wondered how it's different being uncircumcised.

Concerning what the woman should do: From the man's point of view, as long as you are curious, enthusiastic, and attentive, you really can't go wrong.
One of life's little mysteries you will never enjoy, Simon. Me, on the other hand (in the other hand?), pull the foreskin back and there you have it, rampant cock, uninterrupted. Go soft, a sensitive head all covered over. It's packaging really, but without string and wrapping paper.

This thread amuses me, as if an uncut cock is something bizarre and difficult to understand ;).
 
As a guy with foreskin intact, it is my impression that the uncovered head of my cock is more sensitive than the head of one without the skin.
It was a trial to get the foreskin to retract when erect early on requiring some time, loving care and a bit of pain.
But, for me, fellatio with enough lube is wonderful until after I climax at which time almost any touch no matter how feather light is too much. So plenty of saliva and allow him to pleasure you.
 
Love That Cock The Way It Is

One of the endless delights of a new relationship is the opportunity to explore and investigate the unique contours and intimate places of your new lover's mind and body, making surprising and enjoyable discoveries... this pleasure does not come with a list of Terms & Conditions attached...
Suck and enjoy it...
 
Hi there

I've just started seeing this guy who has the perfect sized penis. The only thing I have trouble with is the fact that he's uncircumcised and I have no experience with an uncircumcised penis. I have two questions wrt to his penis; 1) is there a difference in method when giving him a blow job? And 2) is it appropriate to ask him to get circumcised?

Any other related advice would be highly appreciated. :)

Circumcision is now fairly uncommon in Australia and has been for at least 30 years. Usually parents who have their children circumcised do it for religious or cultural reasons. Even in my mid 40s, most men I've been with have been uncircumcised.

The thing with any relationship is to communicate. Whatever you are looking for, don't focus on the cock, unless you are just chasing a cock :)
 
An uncircumcised cock head is more sensitive generally. Because it is covered by the foreskin it does not get the rubbing against clothes that a circumcised cock gets. For me you have to be more gentle. I had a gf who at first was quite rough when sucking my cock. I explained that it is more sensitive and she was more careful. She became a great cocksucker.
 
uncircumcised

id personally find it very upsetting if i were asked to get circumcised- id work with what you have there, being uncircumcised has 2 benefits, one you can pull back the skin and hey ho - its like being circumcised or, not pull back and have some hooded fun. I love being sucked both ways, but if the skin covers the head, great fun - work with it yourll enjoy. .
 
Ouch

I would never make an adult get circumcised. I speak as some one that had it done at age 32. I stupidly listened to a surgeon that was going to remove a warp on my penis. It was something that could be removed with single cut local operation. No he made a big case for the whole thing. Once they stitch it up have you ever heard of an instant erection common in your sleep as an adult? Wake up screaming in pain as it happens until you heal. Then there is the total loss on sensitivity as the normally sensitive head toughens up. Push him to it and you may lose him. I was married so too late.

I was cut late in life (mid-40's) due to a tight foreskin. All sensation has now been lost on the head of my penis - even a tight pinch provides no feelings. The frenulum doesn't tingle like it used to - although i can still cum just by rubbing it. For those of you who have a foreskin my advice is not to give it up as you are at an advantage - for starters masturbation is so much easier. I now have to use lube. Also it was fun playing and ejaculating inside the foreskin (which for obvious reasons is no longer possible). So enjoy it - have fun with it and be inventive with it!!
 
One of life's little mysteries you will never enjoy, Simon. Me, on the other hand (in the other hand?), pull the foreskin back and there you have it, rampant cock, uninterrupted. Go soft, a sensitive head all covered over. It's packaging really, but without string and wrapping paper.

This thread amuses me, as if an uncut cock is something bizarre and difficult to understand ;).
Double the amusement here, electricblue.

My own explanation for my intact wang? "When your Ferrari is not being driven, it should always be kept under cover." :cool:
 
As someone whose foreskin doesn’t retract just from an erection, I’d advise that a woman approach retracting it sort of like they might approach inserting something in themselves. There needs to be some stimulation beforehand and then the things that touch the exposed head should be wet and warm. Otherwise, in my experience, there will be some significant discomfort.
 
I always recommended a rusty tomato can lid. And yes there is a difference between the glans and the foreskin. Pay attention to this. Maybe he's too big and subconsciously you don't want that much dick down your throat? No cottage cheese either. Strictly forbidden.

I'm thinkin on my first date when I get to see the titties, that maybe I could suggest some implants............. you know.?

Hmmmm :)
 
I think of it this way. I don't know what it's like, but I analogize it to being a guy encountering women who, let's face, it, offer a vast array of different qualities down there.

It's part of the fun, part of the mystery, the beauty, the romance. I appreciate different women for their different qualities. Genitals are like snowflakes. No two are alike. Bad Idea to ask a man to get cut. Better to show interest and curiosity and ask him what it's like for him. Show positive curiosity and enthusiasm about his difference rather than tentativeness and disgust. Get into it. Turn unfamiliarity into a positive.
 
I understand that completely. I'm Worried about how it would feel for him. I'm Worried that I might be too rough as an uncircumcised penis is said to be more sensitive. I'd love to know whether there's a difference in oral techniques.

I've only asked one lady to "take it easy" as she was more than a little rough & the tugging while sucking me was starting to feel like she was ripping the skin off when she pulled way too tightly. If he's been with other ladies, he should feel free to tell you if you are too "rough", or as others have said, just ask ;)
 
Lots of good advice already given here and I won't rehash it, but it definitely bears repeating that you absolutely SHOULD NOT ask this man to get or even consider circumcision. Think of how you would feel if he asked you to modify an integral part of your body just because he was unfamiliar with it?
Ex: Oh, I've never had experience with small breasted women; would you get a boob job? I'd just feel more comfortable sucking on at least a D cup.
You'd be pissed off and rightfully so. Same here.
Take this as an opportunity to learn something new (i.e how to treat the head of an uncircumcised cock so that blowjobs are pleasurable and not overstimulating) to keep in your bag of sex tricks and enjoy the "perfect penis".;)
 
That would be a very inappropriate thing to ask him. My fiance is intact and the best I learned to please him was by asking if I could watch him as he pleasures himself. That I know the movements he likes, his preferred rhythm and any little details I might trying to figure it out myself.
 
I have not been here on the How To forum in a long time. This thread makes me happy I clicked here.

Everyone is giving advice against circumcision. I understand their hesitation. But why not make it a fun, sexy thing you do together. Maybe put on some candles. A little mood music- maybe Bryan Adams “Cuts Like a Knife”. Kiss a little. Maybe put the scalpel in your mouth and give him a blowjibber while you circumcise him? Or maybe massage his prostrate whilst slowly turning his turtle neck into a crew neck?

There are so many endless possibilities here. And, when you’re done, be sure to donate the foreskin for people with eyelid issues. You could change someone’s life. Sure, they’ll be a little cockeyed. But you’ll be doing the lord’s work.

Hi five.
 
Back
Top