Surprise Hubby with Day of Anal Only Play

Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Posts
2
Looking to fire our sex life up a notch. Hubby is home from work early tomorrow morning and I need help with a surprise that does the following:

Lets him know I only want ANAL.
Lets him know I want it MANY MANY TIMES OVER.
Gets him excited to play.
Let's him know that he can get rough and use me.
Gets him to roughly finger and play with my vag but nothing more.
GETS MY ASS POUNDED RAW...and keeps him happy.

Been needing this for a while and I am looking for a way to let him know thats cute sweet and kinky...and gets the idea across.
:devil:

UPDATE:
Spent the evening texting hubby. Was somewhat subtle at first...then came out and proclaimed I was fucking horny. Finally began sending naughty gifs of asses filled and pounded by cock and creative a little narrative of what i would like until he got the point.
Before bed (hubby worked a 24 hour shift) I shaved my pussy nice and slick and bare...just like he likes it, and took time in the bath to play with my ass. Then I broke out the hitachi wand as put myself to bed in a puddle of pussy juice.

I woke up nice and early, made myself pretty, and put on a little black bralette, and rubbed all my skin with coconut oil. Since that is also my favorite lube i rubbed it all over my ass and gently fingered inside with it. Then I got even more horny. I squirted a shot of it deep in my ass so I wouldn't need any warm up and then decided that wasn't good enough. I found my dildo with a suction cup on the end, set it on the edge of the tub, and without hesitation I lined the head up to my ass hole and sat straight down on it...all the way. My pussy way dripping and my nipples were standing straight up. It was almost time for him to be home so i moved to the bed, got comfy and made sure i was sat up with the dildo ALL the way up my ass.

When he came in i simply smiled coyly. I motioned "come here" with one finger. He asked why, and as soon as I said i wanted to choke on his dick he dropped his bag and was down my throat in record time. He twisted my nipples and slapped me a few times. Then proceeded to move his hand to my wet pussy and begin to find my clit. He expressed surprise at my wetness...and then I moved his hand further down...to the dildo rammed up my ass. It was a first for him and i felt him get even harder inside my mouth.

Soon, I was on hands and knees slurping on his cock while he reclined on the bed. He found my pussy with his fingers and played slowly...then pulled my dildo away, and shoved a finger all the way into my ass. It hurt perfectly. He played...a couple fingers in my pussy...a couple in my ass. It had to have been a god thirty mins of fingering my ass raw and my squirting all over and taking his dick into my throat.

When I couldn't take anymore I begged him to fuck my ass. He obliged. I was flipped onto my back, tits flopping out of my sheer bralette, pussy glistening with juices. I spread my legs back and felt three fingers forced into my anus. They were shaking and stretching me open...then VIOLENTLY thrusting in and out of me. Then, I was empty. I expected to have the head of his cock rubbing against my now VERY sensitive hole and then feel him ease into me...but I got lucky. Very very lucky. As I felt the tip of his dick find his way to me never skipped a beat....just thrust straight into me. No moment to catch my breath...no easing into a rough fuck...just a very full, almost ripping sensation. As I tensed his hands each found a nipple and pinched, and twisted as pulled them to him like he could somehow inch deeper into my ass that way.
He slid the full length of his dick in and out with a nice rhythm...just as I was relaxing into it I was empty again. He told me to spread my cheeks and I obliged. the head of his cock pierced me again and he slammed into me. Then empty again. I had never had him completely pull out and slide back in before. This went on until I thought I would pass out. I grabbed the edge of the mattress and wiggle my ass toward him. He put my legs against his shoulders and fucked me for quite some time. He nipped and pinched my tits. As he sucked a nipple into his mouth and teethed I CAME....so hard. The next thing I knew, his hand was wrapped around my throat and he was fucking me so hard and so deep. I came again. He slapped me and I gushed. He pulled out. He told me to turn over, and before I could finish, my pussy was filled by fingers. First two, then three...then I don't even know. I was being finger fucked, my pussy stretched open, sloppy wet. My back arching I found my own fingers tugging and tweaking my nipples as his hand abused my pussy. A tongue entered my ass hole. I wanted to jump but it felt so amazing I pushed my ass back into him...and my pussy stretched even more, and even deeper. I could not guess what all he had shoved into my cunt or how deeply but HOLY FUCK!!!! That was so amazingly hot!!!
He ate my ass, groaning and slurping. Ive never been really comfortable into that position before, but something about that morning and i let him explore my body any way he pleased...and I loved every second of it. He pulled way, emptied my cunt and then slid his cock in and fully out of my ass over and over again. My hole was so sensitive and felt so raw. Lube would have been nice...but the pain with out it was even hotter. I took him in...every jab, every slap of his balls against my sloppy swollen pussy, every thrust into my hips...it was all amazing.

I caught a glimpse of the clock...was it possible he had already been home for almost two hours??? No wonder I felt so raw. He leaned over and asked if I was ready for him to fill my ass with his hot sticky cum and I locked eyes with him. He was shocked to hear no, but I explained that I wanted him to use and use and use my ass all day and that I didnt want to have to worry about messes at all. This was a new response from me as I LOVE to have my ass filled with his cum...especially when i know we will be out in public soon. He said ok and fucked my ass a bit longer...then told me to show him my tits. I laid on my back, licked his sack, and rubbed my clit. Two grunts later and my tits were all sticky and cum covered. It dripped off his cock on my cheek and chin. WOW! I felt like a lucky wife. I waited for him to lie next to me, but he went for a towel to clean himself up. He came back from the bathroom, and immediately shoved a finger up my ass again...fucking it and exploring deep inside. One finger became two, and then a second hand added two more fingers. I felt him spreading my hole open. I felt so exposed and slutty. My ass had to have been red and raw...My pussy pink and swollen and sticky, but also shaved smooth and shiny. My tits and face were covered in cum and he was PULLING my ass hole open and examining me.
He found my dildo and coated it in oil. Up my ass it went. In and out, shallow at first, then deeper with each thrust. He played and twisted it left then right. Shoved it all the way in, and held it in place with his knee near me. Then I heard it. My vibrator had clicked on....and was pressed against my clit. If you've ever used a hitachi then you know, 15 seconds with that thing can be lifetime. I came and writhed against his knee. Squirted everywhere. I must have had four orgasms before he cut it off. "Open your mouth slut" I obeyed. Without thinking. His dick was pressing against my throat. His dick that had just been buried up my ass. I wanted to be disgusted with him and with myself, but I just wasn't. I was fucking horny as hell and enjoying being used by him. I let him slip into my throat and face fuck me just like he wanted. When he was nice and hard again he laid behind me and began rubbing the head of his cock against my ass hole. I spread my cheeks open and rocked back and forth. The head slid in with almost no resistance. I took it deep. He was slow and gentle for quite some time. He rolled me onto my chest with his dick still buried in my ass. I arched my back as hard as I could and reached back to grab my ass cheeks. I pulled them open inviting him in deeper. He dropped his weight onto me forcing his cock even deeper. He was getting rough. I loved every second of it and could not believe he was in that deep. He told me to spread my ass more as he pulled out. Once again he was fucking me and pulling out with each stroke. Before this morning I would have been mortified that I might not have been perfectly clean, or worried that it might hurt, or some other silliness. But not today. I spread my ass as much as i could. he moved my hands and had two of my fingers from each hand prying my hole open. WIDE open. It felt like he was two inches inside me before he even touched me. What the fuck??? All I know is that it was working for me. I could feel another orgasm building and he was rock hard. He moved to the edge of the bed, planning to bend me over and finish...but I stopped him. I pushed him on his back sucked his dick once more for a few seconds, and mounted him. I think he was half anticipating getting to fuck my pussy but that was not going to happen. I sat on his dick taking it up my ass. I pulled my cheeks fully apart and let all my weight down. He had never ever been this deep in my ass before. I bucked my hips and came. My pussy squirted on his chest and I saw his eyes light up. Even he was impressed. I rode his dick hard while he grabbed onto my nipples and had a perfect view of my swollen empty pussy. He clawed at my tits...slapped them...it was amazing. He could feel my pussy throbbing and wrapped a hand around my throat as I came HARD and collapsed on his chest. It took a few minutes for me to catch my breath. I was exhausted and used. WELL USED.

The phone rang, and we had to press pause for a moment and run an errand. I started to get cleaned up. But he took the towel away. He gently cleaned the juices from my pussy, legs, stomach, etc. He played with me a touch and saw how sensitive and used my body had become. He bent me over the bed to dry my back off and spanked my pussy...hard. "Stay there". He returned and stuck a lubed finger into my ass very matter-of-fact-ly, pulled it out, and slid my diamond butt plug in. he slapped it a few times and shook it around a touch. Then he tossed my sticky bralette down next to me and as I put it on, i realized that I was a GIANT mess with crusted cum still on my tits, chest, chin and a little on my cheek. My bra smelled like pussy, I wreaked honestly and could not find the towel. He handed me a sundress I wear a lot. It was white cotton, and pretty short. He waited for me to get my bra situated and helped me slide it over my head. He saw me looking for the towel and grabbed my hand and pushed me out the door. FUCK. I looked like/was a well used ass slut and he was making sure I was going out into the world like that. Im a little embarrassed to admit that it made my pussy wet again but he knew what he was doing. He had full access to my butt plug and my ass while we were out...and he used every once of access. It was an incredible day of having my ass worn out like I had wanted...and then some.

Thanks for all the advice guys...IT WAS AN AMAZING FUCKING DAY!
 
Last edited:
Oh yes, that is SO hot. Having an anal only session and watching her pristine untouched pussy as I pound her ass rough. Brings back memories of one ex in particular. :devil:

Do it, and post results.
 
Greet him at the door, on your hands and knees, dressed sexily with a card between your teeth listing your wishes.
Just make sure it is not the vicar on a social call.
 
I once saw a woman bent over a counter, lubing up her own ass. Possibly the most powerfully erotic thing I've ever experienced. Even the most obtuse among us would get that signal.
 
Back
Top