Through Darkest of Nights (Closed)

She looked and watched the man walking along the beach, the black hounds running ahead. Erys said that he wasn't a bad man and yet there is something wrong when looking at him. He isn't suppose to be glowing? For a moment she wondered if perhaps that he is under some spell or someone's control.

"Well... I can get us to the boat unseen... After that... guess we'll see what happens."

Truthfully, she didn't know how she knew this trick, it was more of a feeling and the more she thought about it. The harder the rings began to pulse. Glancing around to see their gear, luckily it was easy enough to carry in one go.

"Just don't let go of my hand, hold for as long as possible..."

Myaleni waited for a few more minutes to make sure this other being was out of sight. Taking Erys hand and holding it tightly as she crept out from the treeline. She wasn't paying too much attention to what the rings were doing, yet Erys could see her start to blend in the area around them, as if she's invisible. If he looked at himself, he'd noticed his own body doing the same.

They moved slow and steady untile they reached the boat, very carefully putting their items into the cubby hole of the boat. Soon they were ready to push off, although to do this, they had to let go of their hands and break the protection spell. Which wasn't going to last too much longer anyway, Myaleni could feel it wearing thin.

"Are you ready?"

She whispered softly and was ready to get going.
 
Erys was clearly confused as to what was going on... but then again he had been gone from the gods realm for a while, so he really didn't know what was happening there. As she said that she was going to be able to get them to the boat unseen, he was going to ask her how but decided against it. Akamu was one of the best hunters in all the realms, so if they could get out of here without him seeing them, that was for the best.

As she reached out and took his hand, he grimaced slightly and she could see that an amber glow was seeming to shoot from her hand to his, the stones picking up his direct contact with her in a non sexual way sought to defend her. He grounded himself mentally though and followed after her, though he looked over to the retreating figure of Akamu. He desperately wanted to reach out verbally, and find out what was going on... but he understood that getting through the portal to the mother island was the better choice.

As she whispered even that though she could see one of the dogs turn it's head back, as though it had heard them, and growling it paused a moment. With the passing moment Erys had to hold on tighter so that he wouldn't let go, but he nodded to her and at the last moment he let go of her hand, helping to shove the boat off before they were both on their way.

A few moments passed before they could see Akamu rush back to the beach front where the ship was, they well out of sight by then Erys shook out the tingling feeling in his arm.

" We need to figure out how to let the stones know I'm not your enemy."

He frowned slightly... it didn't make sense, they didn't react when they were coupling together, nor even on the way to the beach. Perhaps the stones were more reacting to Akamu then Erys... but the demi god looked a bit perturbed over one of his more neutral brothers actively hunting for them!
 
She was glad that they didn't have to confront the wolves or the man that was with them. The whole time she kept an eye on the beach as they floated further and further away. Her heart skipped a beat when seeing the figure running to where the boat used to be. If anything, she was certain the guardians of that island will take care of him.... hopefully in a good way...

"I do not know how to control the gems yet. I apologize if they had hurt you."

She looked down towards the chain that was visible through her shirt and reached to it. NAturally she didn't want this to hurt him, if she had known they would she wouldn't have accepted them.

"I honestly do not even know how I was able to do what we did on land. I only felt the energy from them and went with it."

She frowned and looked back towards the island, wondering if they were triggered by his brother. Erys felt threatened and that reflected back to her feeling the same. That is really the only explanation she can think of.

"Perhaps they just reacted on my fears. I guess I need to learn how to control my emotions.... Though lately that hasn't been easy..."

After fully realizing that they are safe, she helped him get the boat on the right path. Settling down and looking out towards the horizon, enjoying the rest of the sun rise. Although that made her wonder if she will survive long enough to see more sunrises. There are no promises that she'll live through today to see tomorrow.

"I will try to learn how to use these.... Not like I have anything better to do out in the middle of the ocean."

She tried to laugh a little, wanting to break up some of the tension. Of course she wanted to ask more about that man on the beach. Although, she didn't think he would want to talk about it in great detail.

"Do.... Do you think there another that is... I don't know... controlling your brother? Why would anyone be after you? Especially if they already have the stone. It's not like you have it...."
 
Erys shook his head to her concern, though he smiled ever so slightly as well.

" It's more a numbing sensation... the longer I held onto your hand the stronger it got to where it felt like a current going through me."

He was clearly not upset with her, more frustrated with the Guardians. He had figured they would give her a pendant or a ring, something that she could control more easily in a physical sense, but that certainly hadn't been the case at all. He nodded as she explained how she had known the trick.

" It was the best option... if Akamu had seen us we wouldn't have gotten off that island as easily."

He clearly held a lot of respect for his brother. While Akamu hadn't actively championed for humans, neither had he been like the others seeing humans as just animals who weren't worth their time.

Adjusting the mast and ensuring they were headed in the right direction, he smiled as she said that about wanting to learn more about the gems power. Still smirking though he held up his hand.

" I know next to nothing about the gems, I only knew of the island from spending so much time around mortals and their tales."

He was surprised by her question, though he thought about it and his smile slowly turned into a look of concern.

" There were five of us who went to the mother island... Helios said we could usurp the gods and take their power... Akamu was there as well, but I don't remember the other two who went with us."

He fell quiet for a few moments, since she had mentioned she wanted to try and learn how to use her powers he took control of the rudder and kept them on course. Having left when they did they would lodge on one more island unless she wanted to push through the night and arrive early morning to the main island. The Central Island was directly in the center of the world, and served as the portal to the Mother Island in the godly realm.

Erys thought quietly for a few minutes but nodded slowly.

" Helios may be controlling Akamu... he was always good with lies and deception, he may have my brother thinking that we are the one's destroying the world... Akamu has always been quiet amongst us, he preferred to hunt and track the beasts of legends... he was never interested in ruling anything."

He mused softly, as though the realization was a sombering moment of clarity. Helios must REALLY want Erys dead if he would do such a terrible thing to a demi god brother of his own. It was a disgusting thought, but it did make a twisted sense in Erys' mind.
 
Myaleni sat there quietly for several moments while trying to process everything. Once in a while she would glance up to see the scar on his head practically gone. To any other normal human, they wouldn't have seen at all, yet she could see it all too clear. It also still held some faint energy that she can also see, even that energy isn't nearly as strong as before. On one hand, it did please her that his memories are returning and rather quicker than she expected them too. Although, that could be the fact that he is part god, his healing abilities most likely surpass her own.

The other hand however... All of this is dealing with his brothers. Both of which seem to be determined to kill him... One might be more determined than the other, but still.... How is she to fight against them? Let alone protect Erys from them? She glanced down at the chain that kept teasing the rings, each and every movement caused some sort of stimulation... which at times also had her sneaking glances at his crotch. Shaking her head, this boat isn't good enough to have that kind of fun.... She had no doubts that it could work with the right position... Yet, this isn't the time for that.

"He is on that island... Perhaps the guardians can fix him somehow. The male seems to know things that most can't see. Hopefully he can see that your brother has been corrupted by a false tongue of another... I don't know.."

Sadly, that is the truth, she didn't know. For all she knew they could be fighting right now, the guardian could kill the brother... Or perhaps he had already left the second he found they were no longer there. Either way, a number of unknowns laid before them. The only way to find out what happened is to run into him again.... if that happens.

"So anyway... It is nice to see you are getting more of your memories back. Even if they are unpleasant memories... It is good to be putting the pieces back together at least."

She smiled and looked out the open waters for a few moments to clear her head and to actually feel the stones energy. Something she hasn't had a real chance to do since accepting them. Being in a sexual daze for the last couple of days doesn't give a person much chance to do anything! Even now, all she can honestly think about is sex... These rings kept her on edge constantly, the one at her clit pulsed the most out of all three of them, driving her insane. However, something told her that each ring did something different and that perhaps the one the pulsed the strongest is the 'heart' of this energy.

"Does your brother..... this Helios... have a weakness? Everyone, gods and mortals alike all have a weakness of some kind."

This time her tone had some slight distance to it as she started to really focus on the water itself. There has always been a connection between her and the water. With the stones, she felt that connection growing stronger and eventually the waters motion began to match with the rings pulses. For now that is all she wanted to do, to connect with this stone before actually controlling it. Right now, her heart and emotions are all over the place and that is where she needed to start... to clear out the emotions and calm the heart.

She squirmed slightly as her leggings were pressing against her clit too much, intensifying the throbbing the ring was causing. There is nothing but wild lust in her eyes as she kept trying to focus on the water again. She's never had a problem mediating before, although back home she had her alone places. Also, she never had to deal with magical rings that kept her on edge before either.

"I can't do this... My body is too stimulated... Thoughts and emotions are too wild... I get close and yet all I can think about are the things we did on the island.... I can't get my thoughts to clear like they need to be.."
 
Erys nodded both as she said that it was good that he was remembering, and also that perhaps Akamu could be healed. That did give him some hope, as he didn't really want his brother to be harmed since Akamu was about as neutral about things as one could get. As she said that about Helios having a weakness, Erys nodded easily.

" His lies are like a shadow, they conceal him and give him strength. The truth harms him in other ways, making it so that he weakens. Beyond that, he is not a fighter, he has strong magics but with the gems protection he shouldn't be able to even touch you much less hurt you."

He knew the gems from legends were meant to protect mortals from gods who went wild with power. He had to admit watching her squirm and try to concentrate was quite entertaining to him, not to mention the lustful looks she gave his groin, but he was determined that she have some time to focus. As she seemed to give up already Erys frowned slightly.

" Undress."

He commanded, and as she did he nodded to her, he having a serious look on his face.

" Lay down on your back, palms down on the boat. Feel the waves, the current, the sea. I know you can do this, you need to learn that the desire you feel is power as well. Use that power to connect with the earth."

She didn't need to worry about protecting Erys... he had his own magics and powers. She had only seen his god fist strike, which he had used subconsciously to defeat the shadows. Now that his memories were returning he was also remembering his powers, quick healing yes, but also the ability to imbue any weapon with godly power, he would be fine, he was more wanting to ensure that the time they reached the Central Island she would be ready for the challenges ahead.

He knew this wasn't easy for such a sheltered virginal woman such as herself, but his advice was solid, she needed to lay and forget about the problems, the worries, she needed to just let go and float on the boat.
 
Looking at him curiously as he requested she undress. In truth, the idea of meditating in the nude isn't anything new to her. Some of her elders, especially her grams did it in the nude all the time. However, this situation is different, he would smell her and would know that she's extremely needy... Although, that look in his eyes told her that he already knew.

Slowly and carefully she did undress and packed her clothes away so they wouldn't go flying off into the ocean. Glancing around the small boat and finding a spot to lay down, she did as instructed. And yet, being naked and very vulnerable only excited her all the more. The heat of the sun and the breeze kissing over her skin didn't help in the least.

Eventually she closed her eyes with one hand and foot in the water, again doing as he instructed. In time things did start to fade as she focused on the water more than her body. Feeling the mixture of warmth and coolness between sun and water, the waves and how her body moved with them.

After so much time the rings started glowing, the one between her legs more so than the other two. Her scent grew stronger as if she had a silent orgasm that she wasn't even aware of. The water took on a bubble shape, though she kept losing when it got to a certain point. Eventually that bubble surrounded her like a shield and she struggled to maintain it. Though it did seem to get stronger the more she let the outside world go.
 
Getting rid of the furred top and the tights that she had worn of course would show off how needy she was, but Erys had already known her arousal was distracting her. After all she had told him that she was being distracted by such thoughts.

There was a small hatch for her to pack her clothes away, and with it being only the two of them, he knew her embarrassment over being naked wouldn't be as much of a hinderance. Watching how swollen stiff her nipples were, as she laid down and draped her shapely leg over the side to dip into the water.

He could tell this wouldn't be a quick process, so he kept the boat going in the right direction. Even as her scent grew stronger, she may not have seen it but he could seeing how her swollen clit danced, her soaking slit dripping with pleasure and desire. He smiled as the water began to heed her call, and even as she seemed to be getting the hang of it, Erys nodded.

" Good... I want you to create a mental space for yourself. I want you to connect this energy you feel to this place. Inside the space you are going to have memories of being held and mated by me. You are going to let go of everything outside the space. This isn't an easy task, but when you do I know you will grow even stronger."

He said it even as he was rock hard. He knew this was important though so he didn't disturb her task, instead pushing her to get even better and stronger at what she was doing! He could see the amber gems glowing, humming with the waves of the ocean as he could also see the one on her clit was certainly glowing brighter... which was why he suggested creating the mental place. He had a good idea that her pleasure was going to be the drive of the gems power, the link to both the earth as well as to her.
 
It was no easy task to do as he requested and she tried. Every tiny thing that touched her naked flesh was almost too much for her to handle. The ring started to make her a thousand times more sensitive, forcing her focus to falter. There were a few times when she let out soft whimpers, or her hips would roll towards the air. Despite these tantalizing distractions, she did start to feel the true power behind the stone.

It became much stronger than what she felt from it before and at first, she feared its intensity. There was a strong need to reject this power, it was too much, far too strong for her to handle. She didn't want this power to over rule her, refusing to become power hungry. Yet, the more aroused the ring forced her to endure, the fear faded and pleasure took its place. Before too long, she did start to visualize what he wanted of her. The bubble that surrounded her showed all the signs of her struggle as it too faltered with her emotions.

The more Myaleni brought back memories of them together, the bubble started growing to cover the boat until everything was inside the bubble. These memories were getting stronger as she thought of sucking on him. The taste, his scent and even how his cock felt against her tongue seemed all too real to her. All the while, the power within the ring at her clit filled her to the core, it was searching for something. Resisting the love she had for him.... It didn't trust him....

This new energy sensed him being close, sensing the bond they shared and it didn't like it. It didn't want to accept him, he is the one at fault here... He was there... He knew what had happened.... No... The ring resisted her feelings towards him. Digging deeper when she remembered choking and gagging on his cock, drowning in his cum... the ring took that as a threat. Reacting to the memories and replacing the pleasure with the fear she felt.

It was then that this energy found those deeper, darker feelings that she had pushed away. It found them and brought them back to life. The doubts and fears that she once had towards Erys. The fear that she will be pushed to the side, that he will reject her for having his child. Or reject her once he remembers there is another woman in his life.... So many of these doubts and fears crawled back and this ring fed off of them.

Erys could see the ring glowing stronger, her body language indicated that it was too much for her. At times it looked like she was in pain as she whimpered and tears eventually broke free. Yet, she wasn't with him anymore as the ring kept pounding more doubts into her, forcing her to see the truth and reality of things. This power searched her memories, finding that she hardly knew this man.... That she had just met him no more than three days ago.... This really caused that energy to react.

It reminded her that he is a demigod, that he doesn't want to be with a mere mortal. Once he finds his place in this world, he will no longer need her and one of his nature will not want to raise a child.... He is gaining his memories back and those memories are not pleasant ones. This is all his fault.... He knew the whole time..... He knows where the heart is.... He knows who has it... He knows....

With some effort Myaleni slowly started to realize what this energy is trying to do. What it really wanted from her and if was to be honest with herself.... She didn't know if she could fight back. With fears and doubts clouding her judgement, how is she to ever gain control over this stone. There is no using its power if she keeps doubting herself or fearing the unknown. Pushing these things away will not be enough, they will always come crawling back... no... they needed to be removed...

Yes, she hardly knew him.... however.... she brought up the memories of when she told him of these same fears. Recalling his reaction and the things he spoke of. Once again, this stone resisted, claiming that these words he spoke were false. Then she showed it the look in his eyes, recalling his heartbeat at the time which showed no signs of lies. More and more she focused on how Erys made her feel in general. How her heart pounded the moment she saw him.

It may have only been a few days ago, but he triggered something within her that only a true mate can trigger. Memories of how he has been treating, the love in his eyes when looking at her. Not once has he brought harm to her, nor made her feel bad about her choices. He takes of her every need when she is too weak to take of herself. These memories were forcing this energy that she did love him....

More tears flowed from her eyes as this energy kept pushing and resisting, find more ways to make her push Erys away. Constantly reminding her that she doesn't know him well enough to trust her life in his hands. That he will betray her given the chance, that he knows more about where the stone is than he lets on. Myaleni cried out as a sharp, yet pleasurable pain shot through her clit, causing her to get wetter and her scent stronger.

Shaking her head, not wanting to believe this energy and yet she had nothing to argue with. Nothing to use... It was right... he does know things. He is a part of this problem. His brothers were involved and he was there when it happened.... Suddenly she recalled the first day she left home, following the path of a fallen star. When she found him, the scar on his head was much deeper and filled with a darkness that she could see. More proof that his memories were clouded, the look in his eyes back then were lost and distant. Also, she is the one that gave him a name, without knowing it was his true name.

If all these were lies, she would have known it by now. This is where the ring could no longer with her. Resisting even less when she brought up the guardians, they had accepted him in their own way. Acknowledging that she belongs to him. They could have done a number of things, kill him, protected her from him... list is endless. Yet, they guided her back to him, keeping her safe until she was in his arms again.

The bubble became extremely strong, nothing could penetrate it now and protected them both. It no longer faltered, the breeze and the scent of ocean still flowed through the bubble as if it wasn't there. It was also clear so that no enemy would see it until it was too late. Erys would feel the intense power coming from her. He would also the pleasure she felt, almost as if he was actually inside of her.

When she did eventually reached her edge, the intense orgasm created an electrical barrier around the bubble. Mimicking the strength of her orgasm, shortly afterwards, Myaleni went silent and was barely breathing. The fight with this power took much out of her. However, the ring on her clit finally submitted, no longer glowing as bright.

Yet, Erys would see another ring on her nipple begin to give a dull glow. This one having a direct connection to her heart and what she wanted most. On the bubbles walls, the map of stars and of the world appeared. Erys would see their location as a bright dot on the map with a distinct trail. At the end of this trail was another mark, indicating that it is the heart stone. He would discover that the stone has moved far from the mother island. If he looked closely, he would see that it is still moving.
 
Erys did understand in his own ways the risks that came with allowing such powers to manifest. After all, the stones were primal, almost an extension of the heart stone, a power given to the Guardians to keep safe until the time was right. Yes, he knew about the stone, yes, he had been there when Helios had turned on him, but as those moments passed, Erys' memories seemed to envelop him. The darkness which Helios had affected his mind with had begun to clear, and when the barrier reached him, he groaned as the slightly remaining mark of the scar on his head seemed to react to it.

He groaned to himself, shuddering as the darkness did lift, the lies of it all coming to the surface. Helios' manipulation, the Central Island... the maze, the portal, and then beyond. The fight... it came all crashing back into Erys' mind. His turning to tell Helios that no, this was wrong... the way Helios had looked, the mad need for power. The running to the edge of the mother island... how he had been about to take off when the stone hurled and struck his mind, delving him into darkness as he had fallen from the godly realm.

He had to deal with that even as she fought her own battle. Finding himself incredibly weakened by the final healing both his body and mind did, Erys fought against the waves of power emanating from the rings. There was only one thought that kept repeating in his mind and soul right then... Myaleni. He needed to be with her. Unbeknownst to her when the doubts were at their highest Erys felt as though he couldn't even breathe... such was the immense pressure of the barrier. The tattoos on his skin glowed a dark silvery hue as he managed to turn and tie the rudder so that they would continue in the same direction.

" My....alen...i..."

He crawled then... fighting tooth and nail for each and every inch he could... he needed to crawl to her... to hold her. He remembered there WERE other demi goddesses who had favored him in the past, but they mattered naught to Erys any longer. He could feel Myaleni's fears as though they hit him... her own fears from the gems speaking to him... telling him he wasn't worthy of her.

His fingers closed into fists, his eyes on her as he fought against the energy. You... are... and will... always... be... MINE

His voice seemed distant within the words of the gems, the feelings, the fears... but even as he felt the barrier incredibly strong... as the sensations of pleasure wrapped around him though he grunted and groaned... shivering with desire as he continued on. Slowly... inch by inch he got closer and closer to her before he felt the final wave crash into him and slamming him down onto the boat Erys had to close his eyes until it was over, the power of it incredible, rivaling the gods for sure, though as the orgasm washed over her Erys jerked as he shared her pleasure, his orgasm rushing through him, rope after rope of cum pumping onto his pants from the inside as he was left gasping.

Opening his eyes though he groaned ever so slightly and seeing his hand in hers, a slow, content smile came to his lips. Slowly... with a groan Erys rolled onto his back, his hand refusing to leave hers as he marveled at the map of the stars he certainly did recognize. He sighed to himself, but didn't worry too much about the heart stone moving too much right then. The waves of power until she actually harnessed it had hit him hard, so he closed his eyes for a few minutes... envisioning her. Slowly... he managed to push himself with legs that felt as though they weighed a ton each until he lay right beside her. All the while his hand simply held hers... letting her know the he was there... and that he wasn't going ANYWHERE without her!
 
Not only was this emotionally draining, but on a physical level as well. Her body hurt more than she could ever recall it hurting. The shock of what the rings had done to it started to kick in full force. Despite the warmth of the sun, Myaleni began shivering violently. Although, there was another kind of warmth touching her. One that she could touch and had some familiarity to it. It has a strength that she knew all to well and her fingers twitched to feel more.

The need to seek out the source of this warmth and strength urged to find a sense of reality. However, waking up wasn't an option right now, all her strength had gone into fighting for dominance. The power is still too much for her, however, she did have control over it. She tried opening her eyes at one point, only to be blinded by it and instinctively curling up to hide from it.

In the process of curling up, she pressed up against Erys, finding the source of that warmth she was seeking seconds ago. The same warmth that had some familiarity to it.

"Master.... Erys...."

Myaleni whispered as his scent caught up to her. Instantly her tail wrapped around him as she snuggled more into his side. Within seconds she started purring deeply and the shivering eventually slowed down. It is obvious that she still wasn't quite here with him yet, that the need to rest is consuming her with each passing second. She didn't even care or register the fact that no one is steering the boat, nor the fact that Erys is laying down with her. None of that mattered to her, all that did matter is the fact he is here with her.

"I love you.... Master..."

She whispered softly while fading off to a deeper sleep. The power of the stone radiated off her more than it had back on the island. He would see that she did have control over its power now and that it had no choice but to accept and protect him too.

In fact he would feel that she's using her own energy to fuel him, giving him what little strength she had left. It was also healing him too, although she wasn't aware of this. More out of subconscious as she slept curled up against him.
 
Oh the battle of the gems and the demi god had certainly been quite the rough one. He had to admit when he had encouraged her to try and train with the gems he certainly hadn't thought it would manifest in the way it had, and yet at the same time if it was to happen, it was better that this happen now rather than later.

All in all, this wasn't the worst experience he had ever gone through... but then again it also wasn't one he would want to go through again. A concern did enter his mind as to whether they would end up having to go through this every time she wanted to use the gems power... because the truth of the matter was that if that was the case Erys didn't know whether it was even viable for them to be together.

As she curled up to him though and those words whispered out, Erys smiled and simply turned his head gently to look to her. Concerns and troubles aside, Erys was still very much going to keep to his words... he wasn't going anywhere without her.

As she fell into a deeper sleep, Erys simply placed the gentlest of kisses on her forehead, letting her sleep as long as she needed. He finally did turn his attention back to the star map... considering the fact that the heart was moving.

Where are you going brother...

He was quiet as he pondered that, though after about an hour Erys turned his attention then to their current location, making sure that they were going in the right direction still. Finding that they generally were, he closed his own eyes for a few minutes, just to let himself relax. Thanks to his demi god powers Erys was physically fine, but he felt like staying with her as long as possible anyway. His body was nice and warm, and with it being a warm day he didn't worry too much about her catching a chill. Besides, seeing a nude cat tribal woman curled up and snuggled into one's side was a very delightful sight indeed.
 
It seemed as though her gem was trying to speak to the heart stone. Seeking and reaching out for the energy that protects this land. However, it always seemed to be just barely out of reach. catching a glimpse of it, only to lose the connection all over again. Visions kept creeping into her dreams of where the stone is, yet those visions were still hazy.

All in all, he can sense that her stones were no longer a threat to him, they weren't even phased by him being near her anymore. Their sole purpose now is to seek out the heart stone and to track it.

"The stone is on a moving island.... "

She frowned slightly when watching the heart stone moving and at times it would flicker out, showing up in a completely different location.

"One that constantly moves by either air or water. I have seen it once when I was a child... Grams always said it was a giant turtle that carried the island. I don't remember seeing the turtle tho."

She didn't feel right about not being able to track the heart stone... Watching and studying the path that the island was moving in. There is no way for them to actually catch the island, having no idea if it is in air or sea when they do find it.

"It won't be easy to keep track of it. These rings are trying though, but they keep losing their connection to it. I had visions of it, though they were unclear of who had it. There were two voices though..."


Myalieni curled up more against him, closing her eyes and hoping that he isn't disappointed. Then again, it isn't her fault that the stone is moving, however she felt bad that she couldn't give him anything more to go on. Her visions and the voices weren't clear at all, she did at least see enough to know that it is on the moving island.

"Maybe we can find a way to cross paths with it... it is slow moving, just unpredictable is all."
 
Erys had quietly reached over with one hand and was slowly stroking her hair even as he laid with her. They were both exhausted by the fight that the gems, he was also after a time able to let his worries about the gems go. They both had their worries to attend to and they didn't need to constantly be worrying about whether the gems attached to her would attack them again.

As she slowly came around though he pulled them both over to lean against the central mast, though even as she said that the heart gem was moving Erys nodded.

" One step at a time... first we need to make it to the Central Island, get to the portal, figure out how to get through and then make it to the gods realm. Once we're there, we can worry about trying to get to the heart stone."

He wasn't dissapointed at all, she was doing VERY well. Pulling her into his lap he took his time to run his hands over her sides belly and thighs, just relaxing for now.

" I love you Myaleni."

He soothed gently, though his cock of course rested in between her legs, unintentionally rubbing up against her slit as Erys considered their situation.

" I know there's the maze, and there's a Guardian of the portal that gives the riddle, but once beyond that you will be in the godly realm, and the gems will protect you from being crushed by the powers of creation itself."

He clearly was remembering more things now, though as he was speaking he smoothed his hands up to her breasts and squeezed them, holding her close, enjoying being near her, letting her have a few moments of connection with him. Even as he did though he somewhat hardened, pressing more insistently against her as he leaned down and kissed her neck, nibbling on her skin as he kissed along the flesh quite well.
 
Myaleni's ears lowered as he spoke of where they needed to go next as all her thoughts were reaching the stone. Then he spoke of more trials that they.... most likely her more than him... needed to go through. She hated riddles and recalled how he mentioned that once before. Between everything, she had forgotten about that place already and it started to sound like something that could tear her away from Erys. It's bad enough the stone did what it did, now she'll be tested again... Only this time it'll be in his realm... The realm of the gods... Their tests and trials will be far more difficult than what she had to endure with this stone of hers.

She pulled back for a second, seeing that his scar is completely healed now, finding no more darkness within his aura. Smiling softly as he said that he loved her, savoring the attention that he is giving her and most importantly, feeling his desire. She honestly didn't think they could do such things on this boat, yet the bubble is obviously protecting them from harm and he had them going in the right direction.

"I love you too..."

Myaleni wanted to apologize if her stone had hurt him, something deep in her gut telling her he had to endure some sense of test himself. Though, he clearly wasn't upset and if anything, it brought their connection closer and how can she apologize for that? Besides, it would ruin the moment that he is building up rather quickly and she whimpered as he teased over her neck. Her biggest weakness having him nip at her neck like he is, making it extremely difficult to resist him.

"Will.... I have to do these.... trials.... alone? Or will you be with me?"

She knew that she asked this before, however it is clear that his memories have returned in full force, allowing him to give a more in depth answer. Although, that is only part of what her current thoughts... The lust and having her heat being triggered is quickly pushing forward to being the only thing she can think about. Lifting up just enough to position herself above his shaft, sliding it into herself and settled back into his lap. He wasn't fully hard and it felt strange to feel him get harder inside of her... a sensation that she couldn't get enough of....

"Is that... better Master?"

She panted softly and held onto him tightly while enjoying his kisses and touching.
 
He knew that she was worried, and the truth of the matter was that he was quite worried himself. He wasn't really concerned about the trials coming up, from his memories the maze was more annoying than anything else, though the riddle had been time consuming, and time wasn't really on their side. The world WAS a large place, but things didn't always go smoothly either.

The fact that he didn't mention the gems attack upon him certainly communicated that he was right there with her as well, and even as she whimpered, her little mewling only made him smile. He wasn't really trying to coax her into full out desire. Even as she shifted though he was about to ask her just what she was up to when that was stolen from him, instead a deep delighted groan escaped him, along with any thought of answering her question about whether he'd be with her. Within her heart she knew he would, he wouldn't leave her to face such trials alone.

He was about to tell her how good it felt when she asked that, though even as she held onto his arms Erys panted right back.

" Oh yes... so good... though we'll have to be careful, we don't want to roll the boat."

He purred, though kissing up along her neck he gave a harder bite as he also took hold of the chain connecting her clit to her nipples and gave a light tug. In response she could feel how grow a bit harder, filling her a bit more though with her leaning back into him she wasn't able to get his entire cock in.

Whispering into her ear he grinned as he looked over her shoulder.

" Look how tightly you're stretched... my lovely beautiful Myaleni..."

His balls hung low and heavy with desire, even as he thickened and hardened his one hand continued to cup and squeeze her full breast while the other rhythmically tugged on the chain, 'making' her roll and dance her hips upon his cock, the thickly veined and hardening flesh getting harder and harder and harder!
 
The more he teased her body, pulling at the chain and making her see him inside of her.... The less she thought about laid ahead of them. Myaleni became more aware right then of what truly arouses her while watching his cock slide in and out of her stretched hole. She can see just as much as feel his cock twitching and growing with each movement she made. This being the first time she has actually seen herself like this.

Then she suddenly blushed with extreme shyness when thinking back to the guardian. This is what he saw when first laying on her, this is the first impression she gave when they met.... This is the impression that he will always remember and see... Having her so open and exposed, cumming and squirting all over a cock... The impression that only a slut can give to anyone.

That thought caused her to look up to the sky, the gods.... They do exist and she about to enter into their realm.... What if they are watching her now? What if this is the impression she is giving them before even meeting them? For some reason, the idea of being watched aroused more. Then looking back down the cock that is now fully hard as she impaled herself onto it....

Thrusting and squirting like a wanton little slut should be doing... There is no stopping the orgasm that hit. There was no warning of it coming, no steady climb to the edge, no reaching that edge... It just happened as she screamed and jerked, instinctively spreading her legs more, draping them over his legs to expose herself more lewdly. Letting anyone that is watching, to see her enjoying her Masters cock.

Little did she know that the guardian can see her through the stones power, only when she is thinking of him though. And right now, she is thinking of him considering he's her only experience at being watched. He's the only other face she knew that has seen her like this. She had no idea if anyone out there is watching or not though, yet it is the idea and imagination alone that set her off.

Erys can sense that is what she's doing though, sense that she is craving the humiliation of being watched. Their connection even stronger than it was before, he can sense the deeper, darker desires that she had hidden away. This being one of them. When she came down from the orgasm, panting and trembling she smiled while watching the chain pulling at her clit.

"Erys.... Master..... Will you bind again?.... When you are done using me too.... I.. I wish to be exposed and displayed for... you... I want... you to have something to enjoy... while we travel... Please... Master Erys..."
 
Erys had to smile as she responded to the tugging of the chain, though as she seemed to look down and realize to herself how she herself looked, he was busy making sure that she couldn't focus too much on any worries. They had enough troubles coming up and getting the heart stone back from Helios would be no easy task, so for now why not make sure that she was enjoying the trip.

Even as her impaled and stretched pussy rolled and bucked helplessly upon him though he certainly did finish hardening within her, and even as she thrust and squirted with an incredibly spontaneous orgasm though Erys grunted and groaned loudly, his hips bucking in response, his cock throbbing within her as he paused in his nibbling of her neck to look for a moment, watching in awe that she, such a beautiful woman would be his.

Erys did understand that godly beings weren't 'supposed' to be with mortals it wasn't exactly forbidden, it just more didn't happen because demi gods and gods saw themselves as so much more than mortals. Even as she came so powerfully like that, the sense that she WAS being watched from afar tickled over her skin, and as she spread her legs Erys bent his knees keeping her widely spread open like that.

" Such a beautiful woman Myaleni..."

He grumbled into her ear, though as they both watched him tug the chain connected mainly to her clit they shared that smile. As she asked him that though he had to grin, though he whispered.

" I may just have to, you're such a lusty slut, squirting all over my cock while we both watch..."

As he said that though he gave her neck a rather harsh bite, growling into the skin with desire though he wasn't 'done' using her for her own pleasure. He took his time, they heading in the right direction so for a good hour he had her bucking and rolling on his cock, cumming a few more times though he also constantly was describing how she felt as she thrust and rolled on his cock, how her tight pussy was gripping onto him, how lusty she did look.

When he had his fun with her though he finally had her crawl off his lap, though as he did he helped her to stand. Taking some extra rope though he looped it over the central rigging of the mast and making sure that it was secure he guided her over. Taking her hands he lifted them above her head and tying her wrists tightly he proceeded to pull the ropes tighter and higher until she was up on her tip toes, stretched beautifully. From there he took a wooden rigging ball and pressed it into her mouth, spreading her mouth open around it before he used a simple piece of cloth to tie it in place.

" After all if you're going to be for my visual pleasure, you don't need to speak hmm?"

He teased her of course, though leaving her eyes uncovered this time she could see him moving around the boat, seeming to consider. For a few minutes she was left just like that though when he returned she could see he had brought some more items. A longer smooth wooden pole with a tapered and rounded end, some more rope and some oil he also had a shorter version of the pole though that one was thicker than the first. He also had some more rope.

Firstly though he took hold of the chain and guided her to arch as far away from the main mast as she could. He positioned the smooth and thicker against the main mast and with some minor magic it melded into the mast, creating a smooth and perfectly placed end which pushed and touched JUST the outside ring of her ass. He of course then coated the wood with oil before he left it like that for now.

" Don't move just yet..."

He purred to her and then taking the longer pole he positioned it before her, he making it so that it slid halfway into her pussy, stretching it a bit but nothing too much before he used his magic to bolt it in place as well. With a nod to her he moved down and guiding her pawed feet back to the mast, he tied her arched just as she was. When he had bound her feet back she was left half filled in her pussy while the thicker tip tickled the entrance of her ass. Touching both new 'toys' the one in her pussy began to throb vibrating rhythmically as the one tickling her ass began to shoot pulses of energy through it, zapping her tight little ass with shooting sensations much like electricity.

The second last thing Erys did was to take some rope and tying her tail up and to the mast she had to know how she looked, and yet Erys seemed to look to her with only lust and love.

Finally though Erys took more oil before he coated her from shoulders to calves with it, making her tanned skin glimmer even more beautifully, though with that he grinned to her and nodding, he turned and headed back to the rudder, un-tying it and steering the boat he left her to her displayed, vulnerable and VERY enticing position. If she thrust forwards her ass wouldn't be stimulated, if she thrust back she would lose the vibrating in her pussy. For now, that was going to be quite the display in his eyes!
 
The hour went by in a very pleasurable fog, losing count of the many orgasms. Loss track of time as it felt like it quite literally stood still for her. Things were also moving slow enough that it completely wear her out, unlike the many times he pounded into her before. This was different and though she was certainly was sore and exhausted, it didn't make her pass out. That isn't to say she couldn't just curl up now and sleep for hours... perhaps days with everything she's been through.

Her ears lowered slightly when he began tying her hands and pulling her up to her toes. She had almost forgotten that she had asked to be bound, Though, she also figured he'd bind like her before. The wasn't easy for her to be up on her toes, not trusting the rope and fighting to keep her balance. She watched and whimpered as he placed the makeshift gag into her mouth, forcing her to open wide. The bubble protected her from getting burned by the sun... one less concern at least.

This is the first time she's been stretched like this, the gag is certainly new as well and she didn't quite know what to think of it. Their mixed cum trailed down her trembling thighs and she watched as he found a few more items. Her eyes growing wide when seeing the poles, wondering what he plans on doing with them. It wasn't much longer until that question was answered and she whimpered at the uncomfortable arching to her back.

More whimpers escaped as the pole pressed to her back entrance, to her surprise not entering the tight tunnel. However, the second pole certainly entered and she squealed through the gag. After an hour of having him inside of her, the tunnel is so far beyond tender. To be honest, both holes were very tender considering her ass is still recovering from this morning. The position made it impossible to squirm or move anymore than an inch... if she was lucky. She looked at him with some concern as he finished securing her feet and tail and then walking away.

Truthfully she didn't know what to think of the position at all. In someways it was quite arousing on levels she couldn't imagine. It was as though the entire world could see her, anyone at sea passing by would see her as well. There is clearly no hiding the flow of juices coating the pole in her pussy. The other hand, she strained on the rope binding her hands, not clearly thinking straight and didn't want to impale herself more onto the pole. Also trying to find some comfort within the position too.

It didn't take long at all until she was humping away on both the poles. Dancing writing between the mixture of sensations they were providing. The one at her ass managed to get passed the entrance by at least inch, causing her to squeal from the shock it gave. The chain pulling on both her nipples and her clit drove her wild. She hadn't reached a full on orgasm yet though, barely hanging onto that edge and not finding what she needed to go over.

Knowing that Erys is watching and sensing the eyes of others on her as well triggered the humiliation. Here she is displayed to the fullest and acting like a wanton slut for these two poles. It is more than obvious to anyone seeing that she couldn't get enough as the first orgasm finally hit. The shock that went straight into her ass triggered another orgasm instantly.

After a while, having no idea how long she's been strung up, her hips found the perfect rhythm. Soon she was squealing and whimpering out all sorts of pleasurable sounds.The problems of the world, the humiliation and fear... all of it faded as she lost herself in pleasure. As more time went on, she began to fade altogether, completely exhausted and her limbs were very numb.

Her movements were on auto right now, straining to get away from one pole or the other at this point. Drool seeped out from the gag and coated her breasts, every so often her eyes would roll shut to pass out. Yet, the pole teasing her ass would shock her and kept her awake. Looking at her, anyone can see that all reality had left her and only pleasure filled her now.
 
Erys certainly did enjoy his time with her rolling and thrusting helplessly on his cock, her own desires pushing her to do more and more, and yet over that hour it was quite the delightful time. He of course filled her tender pussy with his hot cum once during the time, but Erys took a great deal of delight in ensuring that she was enjoying herself to the fullest.

He grinned to her little whimpers as he didn't fill her backside with that pole, he wanted to enjoy watching her try to get herself onto it or away from it, in a way this was a devilish game he was putting her into. After all if she bucked away from the shocks to the tightly closed ring of her ass she would impale her own pussy further onto the pole impaling it, but when her pussy became too tender she would push back and invariably torment herself further.

He grinned as he moved to guide the ship... there were a few more hours of sailing left to do, so even as Erys made sure to guide the ship towards the island closest to the Central Island, he certainly did enjoy her rolling and bucking. To and fro she went, and even as the world seemed to dissapear from her concerns Erys after a while would steady the rudder, tying it off before he would make his way over to her.

Watching her he would tease her even in her pleasurable reality, making sure she knew from his words just how lusty and beautiful she looked. There was even a time when he couldn't help but stroke his cock to another orgasm, hot cum spraying over her making her even more dirty. A few hours later though they did reach their destination and Erys made sure to carefully lift her off the wooden poles, ensuring that she was very much freed he first removed the gag before the ropes loosened as well. From there he scooped her up and into his strong arms before she could fully collapse, and even as he carried her his desire for her was amped up.

Settling her onto the warm sand of the beach he made sure to pull the boat onto the sand far enough that the morning tide wouldn't pull it out to sea, it wouldn't do to have them lose their main transportation this close to their initial destination. For now he left her sprawled on the warm sand, though eventually he'd return and scoop her up, carrying her into the forest of the island in search of a hot spring or clean river to well... clean them both up in.
 
When it came right down to it, this is exactly what Myaleni needed without ever realizing it. She has been carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders and all the worries that come with it. At times, even though she has Erys, on a deeper level she almost felt alone in all this. Despite knowing full well that she isn't, yet anything can happen to Erys, especially with having his brothers out to have his head. However, none of that mattered at this very moment, it was time for her to release all this pent up stress. Put her full on trust in Erys, he put her in a position where she had no choice but to depend on and trust in him.

None of the outside stress mattered in this head space she fell into and it wasn't at all like the times before. This one went so much deeper that reality had completely vanished. All that did remain were the extreme amount of overwhelming sensations. By the time he pulled her down, she was a complete mess. Drool, sweat and cum soaked every inch of her body. Her hair and fur matted from all that plus the wind from sailing. Being so utterly stimulated, she started shivering hard from the shock. Myaleni didn't feel him freeing her, barely responding with the faintest of whimpers.

At one point her arms tried to wrap around his neck, subconsciously fearing that she is falling. Although, they didn't move much and with the blood rushing to them. A sensations that caused her to jerk them back from the pain of having something touching them. Her feet were the same way and her toes curled, causing her to whimper weakly. At one point she felt something carrying her, it was warm and the scent familiar, which had her curling up towards it. Though, that feeling of falling again hit her subconscious and she whimpered at the loss of whatever it was that carried her. However, the warmth of the sand greeted her and she curled up into a tight ball.

She had been out cold by the time he came back and collected her. This time her arms instantly wrapped around his neck and her face buried into his chest. Every so often she would mumble something in her sleep while curling her tail up and around herself. There were moments when she tried to urge herself to wake up, although that didn't last long and clearly not going to happen. It wasn't easy to tell how long she had been sleeping in his arms. But suddenly she was submerging into something very wet and warm. Creating that fearful sensation that she is sinking and drowning.

Subconsciously she tried to will herself awake, wondering if the boat and tipped over, fearing that Erys was gone somehow. Although it didn't feel like that was the case here. Eventually she had to open her eyes to figure out what was really going on. Blinking a few times at the brightness of the setting sun, shocked by how late it was. As far as she knew, it was barely reaching noon when Erys had tied her up and couldn't believe he had left her bound for so long.

It took her a few seconds to fully wake up and really see that they were no longer on the boat. Another few seconds to actually feel Erys hands soothing her very sore muscles. Though, she also felt his hardness resting inside of her extremely tender pussy, making her realize that he is far from being done with her.

"Where are we?"

She shivered again and her jaw chattered the more she woke up and the nerves coming back to life in the process. She didn't dare complain about how tired and sore she is though, knowing that he needs attention as well. Though, he is pushing her well beyond her limit at this point. Again, this is something that she certainly does need in order to reset her emotions and give clear thoughts.
 
Last edited:
Erys had kept a close eye on her as they had sailed. Both for his own personal enjoyment, along with making sure her limbs hadn't lost circulation at any point. He had made sure that she was safe but otherwise made sure that she was utterly lost within her own world of sensations, pleasure, torment and desire.

As he had helped her down he had of course listened to her little whimpers. He wouldn't admit it aloud, but he enjoyed hearing her sounds almost as much as he enjoyed the sight of her so utterly relaxed.

Even as he carried her into the forests, he had soon found a slope which lead up and around to a nice hot spring. It had taken some time to get there, but he didn't mind as it would help her body to relax as well. Stepping into the water and bringing her with him he settled them both down. Making sure she was able to settle into his lap he was SO very aroused as he had been carrying her nude cum sweat and drool all over her which in turn had rubbed onto him when he carried her from the beach.

As he began to rub her backside though he gently was working the tensions out of her as his rampantly hard cock bumped and ground against her slit. With a gasp of surprise though he felt her own body naturally respond, probably thinking that she was still tied up her own hips had bucked, impaling her own slit onto him. A delighted grunt escaped him, though as she woke from that he smirked ever so slightly.

" We're on the nearest island to the Center Island. We'll rest here the night and tomorrow we will make for the portal."

He mused, though as he said that he couldn't help but rock his hips, sending his big turgid cock further into her incredibly sore tunnel, he could feel how wet she was as well! Unlike the pole which had been vibrating and tormenting the beginning of her depths, his thicker, much longer and pulsing cock was filling her up with cock.

" I need you..."

He grumbled to her, though leaning up he kissed her on her lips, his hands squeezing her firm ass with needy grabs, his fingers digging into the taut flesh, feeling her shuddering despite herself, his tongue urgently pushing into her tongue as he rolled them over and began to drive into her, pushing her up against the side of the hot springs as his hands pried the cheeks of her ass open, first one, then two fingers pressed and filled her ass much more than she was able to do previously.

Panting and grunting, groaning he shifted, thrusting and bucking with all he had for a good ten minutes. Only then did he slow, his cock pulsing and still not having cum just yet, he regarded her as he was panting with desire, he was certainly getting ready to cum but he wanted to hear it from her.

" Where... do you want it?"

He grumbled huskily, his hips still rolling and grinding deeply inside of her pussy, the veined thickness constantly rubbing her g-spot as well.
 
Myaleni was still dazed from everything he made her endure and honestly had no idea that she had impaled herself onto him. All she really comprehended is that she needed to have more. Subconsciously it did surprise her that the 'pole' went in deeper this time and though it did hurt to some extent, at the same time it was incredible.

Truthfully she barely heard his responses as reality tried to weasel it's way back into her mind. However, the pleasure kept that reality at a distance, faintly acknowledging where they were. Yet, she will figure out later and most likely will end up asking him again when she is more aware of her surrounding. Right now though, he picked up the pace and began to give her what the poles couldn't give her.

Myaleni cried out from a mixture of pain and pleasure, unsure of what sensation is consuming her the most. All of her muscles were screaming from being in the position for so long, struggling to keep up with his thrusting. Eventually, he slowed down and asked a question, one that she couldn't understand right away. Her heart pounding in her ears and her body trembling as she clung onto him.

Slowly the words did make contact and the question confused her for a moment, unsure of what he is talking about. Then she felt it, the hardness and thickness growing more by the second, knowing that feeling all to well.... Shaking her head and giving him a weak smile...

"Right where.... you are..... Master...."

She whispered and kissed him while her legs wrapped around him tighter to keep him right where he needs to be.
 
Erys grunted and panted to himself as he felt how she clung and clutched to him, spasming around his cock, though her little sounds certainly escalated as he drove into her over and over again. He had no idea where she would want his cum that time, and yet a thrill shot through him when she said that she wanted his cum right inside her slickly stretched pussy.

" Well.. then that's... what you're going to get."

He grumbled though even as she kissed him and wrapped her own legs around him more tightly he was done for. Growling into her lips, his breath pressed and mixed with hers, his cock throbbing harder and harder than ever before it seemed as he could have sworn his pulse matched her own.

Within those last few minutes his cock drove and thrust, pillaging her depths so much more than any single pole could do, fulfilling her and washing away her doubts and fears, leaving only her delirious and delightful state of utter surrender to her base instincts along with his love and devotion to her.

With a final shuddering growl though she would feel his hips thrust as deeply into her as he could before a literal torrent of cum sprayed into her, pulse after pulse of cum hitting her battered and tired depths. Panting hard he himself was shivering and gasping for air as he turned his head into her neck, kissing and nibbling intermittently.

Whispering his love for her for a few minutes he slowly relaxed, pinning her against the side of the hot springs. He knew she'd need to rest for the night but he also could tell she had needed today's distractions from all her worries... and if he could help her escape those worries and weight of the world even for a short time he would more than certainly do anything and everything he could to help her.
 
One thing is for certain, all reality of her situation had faded into a void as he picked up the pace again. Her body screamed just as much as she did when she came a couple more times before he did. Somewhere in her mind, she wanted to hold back and cum with him. However, the reality to that idea was impossible, her body is just too overwhelmed and her senses were lost. Even if she did manage to try and hold it, she would have failed instantly.

With all her nerves shot, she couldn't stop shivering as her orgasm started to settle down. Feeling him still hard and ready for more caused a shiver to run down her spine, knowing his stamina is stronger than ever. Despite how exhausted she is, her hips were still moving and she whimpered slightly at the ache between her legs. He had kept her in that constant state of teasing on the boat and it triggered her instincts to mate.

It was more of an instinct to make her mate happy, to please and fulfill his every need. She has had more than enough seed within her between the guardian and him to satisfy her heat. Not to mention she is with child now, which that alone put the wild cravings to mate at ease. This need is more for him now, he is her Master after all and there is no denying his desires.

Wrapping her legs tighter around his waist to let him know she wants more, rolling her hips and grinding her pussy against his pelvis. It was a weak motion considering how he had her pinned and how exhausted she is. Although, it didn't stop her and she wasn't in her right state of mind at the moment. All she could think about is his desires as she kissed him with much passion.
 
Back
Top