Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

She doesn't know that
I visit this site.
I've fondled her mothers tits, a magnificent c cup for someone over sixty,
I've fucked my sister-in-law and had four other affairs.
I want to help slide someone else's cock into her and lick him.
I sucked one of my bests mates.

She doesn't know that I support her fully, even though she has zero sex drive and bad depression/anxiety which she refuses to get help for.

She also doesn't know that this week I've turned down two lots of extra marital pussy, from separate women, due to my love for her.

Throughout one of the most stressful months of my life, due to home and work she's done nothing to support me and only continues adding stress by panicking 24/7. She doesn't know or care.

She doesn't know that I've quit smoking, and booze. She hadn't noticed I'd started both again.

She hasn't noticed I'm exhausted and fall asleep sat up working.

She hasn't noticed that I barely speak to anyone either.

In fact, I know everything about her life, her worries. She's got no idea about my life

She doesn't know that I support her fully, even though she has zero sex drive and bad depression/anxiety which she refuses to get help for.

She also doesn't know that this week I've turned down two lots of extra marital pussy, from separate women, due to my love for her.

Throughout one of the most stressful months of my life, due to home and work she's done nothing to support me and only continues adding stress by panicking 24/7. She doesn't know or care.

She doesn't know that I've quit smoking, and booze. She hadn't noticed I'd started both again.

She hasn't noticed I'm exhausted and fall asleep sat up working.

She hasn't noticed that I barely speak to anyone either.

In fact, I know everything about her life, her worries. She's got no idea about my life

I’m very sorry for your pain.

She doesn't know that I know that she let her boss fuck her after an office happy hour. She told me about her other sex activities, but she is ashamed of that one time event. Her boss's wife found out and made him fire her.

She doesn't know that I know that she let her boss fuck her after an office happy hour. She told me about her other sex activities, but she is ashamed of that one time event. Her boss's wife found out and made him fire her.

Similarly, mine doesn't know that I know the truth about her three affairs.

She passed two off as a drink and a kiss, nothing more. The third as coffee and a kiss.

Now, if I'd been for coffee and a kiss had happened, I doubt I'd have black lingerie and baby doll in my handbag, which were plastered in damp and drying cum.

I had been living with my cousin but she was moving out of town. The place we were living told me I'd have to be moving if I couldn't find a roommate anyways and I was kind of liking the idea of having my own place. I worked at this coffee shop and this guy would always post fliers on our bulletin board about apartments available for rent. Some other students had mentioned that he had a bad tendency to flirt a lot with female tenants. So I got the idea that maybe if I flirted back I could get a good deal on an apartment. I grabbed the number and called him and made an appointment to look at an apartment. I dressed nice showing a little cleavage to kind of set the stage and sure enough he was pretty flirty right off the bat and I played it up a bit. Well we're going through the apartment and get to the bedroom and points out the king size bed for all my fun needs. I was having fun with it and was feeling kind of courageous so I looked at him and asked if he wanted to be the first. He wasted no time in saying yes so we started making out and then had sex. After he was done we were laying there and he asked if I liked the apartment. I told him I liked the bed and would like to keep using it for the right deal. He kind of sat there for a bit and said I'll tell you what, you let me keep doing this and you can stay rent free. I said deal and then to kind of seal the deal gave him a blowjob as a down payment or something. I had to sign up electricity and pay that but never paid rent. He came over on average once to twice a week and was fairly forward with why he was there. He was pretty good in bed actually.

I love symbiotic relationships.

My wife doesn't know that I chat online about other men fucking her. That her cheating in the past has come to turn me on.

She doesn't know how much I like wearing panties.

Or that I like cock sometimes. That I have sucked cock and been fucked since we have been married.

My wife doesn't know that I chat online about other men fucking her. That her cheating in the past has come to turn me on.

She doesn't know how much I like wearing panties.

Or that I like cock sometimes. That I have sucked cock and been fucked since we have been married.

Mine knows and hates it. She's found pics of me with cocks in my mouth and cum in my mouth. She's seen pics of me with a fat one in my ass. She says that I really don't like it that I just do it because I was used by brothers and friends as an on call cock cobbler when I was young. I can abstain for long periods but it calls me back everytime. It's like she can ruin me if she wanted but it would ruin her too.

She doesn't know that
I visit this site.
I've fondled her mothers tits, a magnificent c cup for someone over sixty,
I've fucked my sister-in-law and had four other affairs.
I want to help slide someone else's cock into her and lick him.
I sucked one of my bests mates.

Wow, this is so hot. You should expand on your life adventures. Compared to my colourless life, yours sounds exciting.

Latest one

An old work colleague moved 200 miles away.is engaged, and gets married in about 6 months.

Said colleague and I still speak daily.have for years. We almost kissed once, badly wanted to. It wouldn't have ended there.

Said colleague knows everything about me, way more than my wife does.

She's also sending me pics and videos of her wedding dress ideas, for my opinion "because I trust you more than anyone else, you won't lie to me and spent years watching my body... So.you know what looks good on me"

This is simultaneously an amazing priveledge and breaking my heart.

Why?

Because me and the former colleague know that if it wasn't for distance/life, we'd be together. That dress she's going to wear, would be for me.

Even said colleagues mum knows I'm her "go to" and how often we talk. Even she has said repeatedly that we should be together.

Even her husband to be knows that we talk daily, but thinks I'm "just a friend".

He's no idea I've talked her down from several breakdowns, helped her through a messy divorce, aided her online dating and would give anything to sweep her off her feet.

Back