TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, working from home today as I have caught a cold from going in and out of air conditioning and want it gone as quickly as possible.

You know Wat, Thor had a semi-good idea, but instead of petrol and a match, break it down, sell the parts and buy a new to you truck to annoy yourself with. Parts tend to be worth more than the whole nowadays.
 
Yeah, and . . .


for the want of a $2 nut's failure to function . . . .


Good thing the labor is priced right.


tumblr_m8lqmsEMoF1rnftteo1_1280.jpg
 
Were that the job, yes.


This is just step #1 of the job - the part that makes the rest of it impossible until it's done.


Did I say "motherfucker" yet???


tumblr_nwit2hdXFX1ud3iedo8_1280.jpg
 
Were that the job, yes.


This is just step #1 of the job - the part that makes the rest of it impossible until it's done.


Did I say "motherfucker" yet???

Not until now. I thought maybe you were saving that for when you actually started tussling with that nut. Be careful, you might run out of invective's before you even start the job. :)
 
It'll be all right.


I haven't tossed a tool or part, nor taken a swing at anything with the hammer.


One might say that I've cultivated a bit of patience in my Declining Years.


Let the games begin . . . .


39409173_10209942743885243_2279813909672099840_n.jpg



m5q22fi.jpg
 
I got put on dumpster shopping detail.


These jobs on in the sticks, so this isn't very simple.


So my nut will have to wait until I make some headway with debris.


Removal . . . .


0711.jpg
 
Okay, that not only sucks, but it is demeaning.


Or is that (D)meaning? This morning, I am beset on all sides by negative politicos.
Too many Racialists and not enough 'Injuns...
 
Ah reckon so . . . . *spit*


It could be worse. They do pay me, after all, so I can "be available," whatever the fuck that is.


I think I'm the injun.


tumblr_n9yd0cCrqx1qisy1jo1_500.jpg
 
Indeed. You seem to rate a feather and not a War Bonnet.

But hopefully, I gave the idiots a better venue to troll me than this thread. :)
 
Yeah . . .


you could have just called it "Ban Me Now, You Stank Ho!!!"


I'm sure it's on her radar, so tread carefully. Altho' she may be 'sleep. Hard to say.


I should post the pic I have of her feet to see what happens . . . .


f554bbeae8ea9bedabe516ef0a31748b.jpg
 
Yeah, where is that fucker anyway???


I think he mouthed off a time or two about posting crab pRon, but he never delivered.


So I guess we'll have to make do with nekkid h000manz . . . .


tumblr_pdgdleQSiK1wv0172o1_500.gif
tumblr_pdgdlbW4bF1wv0172o1_250.gif



tumblr_o526ocMTYp1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I think that revolutionary has joined forces with the preppy to take crab off the menu and join Chick-fil-A's clarion call to eat more chik'en...
 
I don't think that that little asshole is the kind of crab that shows up on the menu.


There are a couple of crab feasts around the area tomorrow.


I think I'll go to the H-D one at the smaller dealership out of town.


I'm sure they'll have some greasy burgers . . . .


tumblr_o5dr2unuXB1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The only crab that I do not enjoy is the Korean crab. I mean, how much spice can a human ingest?

It does, however, balance out the Kimchi...
 
Back from my errands.


Got a new adapter for the rounded-nut thingie, and can of Blaster, and a nut splitter.


I douched the Offending Bit with Blaster and then pounded a few licks with the 4# hammer. I'ma let it sit for awhile and then do it again. Insh'Allah the Infidel gives it up this time, after its demons are exorcised.


And I have to call another dumpster place, so . . . .


tumblr_pdgdl5hFNw1wv0172o1_400.jpg



images
 
Back from my errands.


Got a new adapter for the rounded-nut thingie, and can of Blaster, and a nut splitter.


I douched the Offending Bit with Blaster and then pounded a few licks with the 4# hammer. I'ma let it sit for awhile and then do it again. Insh'Allah the Infidel gives it up this time, after its demons are exorcised.

The Blaster crap can take a little time, but it's amazing stuff.
 
The Blaster crap can take a little time, but it's amazing stuff.



I'ma head out now and douche it again, and then whack it again.


Then I'ma come back in and make another couple of phone calls.


And then . . . jihad!!!


22ccf7b33786c166e23b56192080bada.jpg
 
I'ma head out now and douche it again, and then whack it again.


Then I'ma come back in and make another couple of phone calls.


And then . . . jihad!!!

The last time I had to use it, I soaked the broken bolts for half a day. There was just a wee bit of bolt protruding that I could get a vise grip on and voilà!
 
It's a beautiful day! :D

I thank my family and friends for making life wonderful.

I have also learned that bored 70 year old men, whom one has never met nor even spoken to offline, can still have their brains stuck in ninth grade mode, even going as far as to take this board and re-create their high school experiences! In on their feelings!

Lol! You learn new things everyday! :D
 
Last edited:
The last time I had to use it, I soaked the broken bolts for half a day. There was just a wee bit of bolt protruding that I could get a vise grip on and voilà!



I did round off the head on the truck's oil pan drain plug, so I discovered the little nut grabber gription thingies. Just picked out the size that would start, tapped it in place with a hammer, and took the damned thing right on out. At 170K miles, it had been used a few times. And the new steel is fer shite.


This thing was/is a shock. But it's good-n-damp now, and it's getting some hammer-time, too, which can't hurt.


And since I don't have anywhere to be much over the weekend except for the Usual Suspects kind of stuff, I think I'll go out and douche it a couple of more times today and a couple of more times tomorrow and then attack.


And I already have the gription thingie I need for it, and the adapter so I can get on it with the bigger breaker bar, and the nut-buster for when all that other shit fails.


And sawszall blades for when that fails, too.


heather_kozar_13.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top