Peeping over the parapet.....

Flattery will get you everywhere!

Given how tight and firm your bum was, Pamela, I can't imagine that your photographers minded one bit that you spent a long time showing them your backside. It wouldn't even surprise me that one or more of them almost missed that view when you finally turned around. Well, not really given how impressive your full frontal view is.

Rose

Couldn't resist posting this one from the same session. I felt very shy about showing my pubic hair to the photographers, so I spent a long time standing with my back to them trying to pluck up my courage!

Trying to pluck the courage to give them a frontal view

I think my tension shows in the photo!

Pamela

Thank you Rose - such a compliment deserves an encore......

Pamela scared witless trying to hide her pubic hair from the photographers who had probably already guessed that she had some

Ever tried nude snorkelling?

A case history to demonstrate the erotic potential of snorkelling with less than complete equipment, describing an event which proved to unexpectedly eye-opening for a couple of friends.

I was on the beach with my boyfriend and a couple of other male friends. After a few whispered discussions with my boyfriend we agreed to suggest to our guests that we should all strip off completely.

I had no qualms about being nude in front of them, but he had needed a bit of persuading. Eventually I got my way, on the condition that I didn't get the others too excited.

What he meant by that was that I had to keep my legs together. He did have some justification - the evening before he had watched while I had trimmed quite closely arond my vagina and anus, so he knew that my opportunities for display, either intentional or accidental, were considerable.

Once I had stripped off I behaved very demurely and my boyfriend visibly relaxed. After a while we decided to go snorkelling, and that was when I unwittingly failed to live up to the agreement I had made.

The problem was that we had no fins - only snorkels and masks. If you have ever tried snorkelling without fins you will probably understand that the easiest way to move around is breaststroke - like a frog, legs wide open, then closed.

I set off in all innocence, followed by the others. What I didn't realise was that our two male companions had very quickly spotted the opportunity open to them, and were following very closely behind me, with their eyes fixed constantly on the erotic display in progress between my legs.

It was only when my boyfriend explained later that I realised just how explicit my show had been. Once in the water my inner labia had unfurled, and they were moving in time with each stroke I took.My vagina was doing likewise; open - closed, open - closed.

And, just to put the icing on the cake, the coolness of the water had had a dramatic effect on the muscle tone in my anus.......

Our two friends came out of the water grinning with delight, each sporting rather more than a trace of tumescence.

So here, for your edification, is a photographic record of the beginning of the underwater display, which was to feature Pamela's Pulsating Vulva:

Pamela prepares to amaze and delight

Last edited:
Thank you Rose - such a compliment deserves an encore......

Pamela scared witless trying to hide her pubic hair from the photographers who had probably already guessed that she had some
Glad you appreciated my compliment, Pamela. How long did it take you to get over your initial anxiety about showing all in front of the photographers in your club? Not long, I trust. Were you totally into it by the end of the session? Or did it take more than one session for you to relax completely.

I do admire your courage overcoming your fears at such an early age. Had it been I, I wouldn't have been scared witless, I would have been scared shitless. Not a pretty sight and a bit of a mess to clean up.

Rose

It was a matter of progression....

Glad you appreciated my compliment, Pamela. How long did it take you to get over your initial anxiety about showing all in front of the photographers in your club? Not long, I trust. Were you totally into it by the end of the session? Or did it take more than one session for you to relax completely.

I do admire your courage overcoming your fears at such an early age. Had it been I, I wouldn't have been scared witless, I would have been scared shitless. Not a pretty sight and a bit of a mess to clean up.

Rose

.... in terms of degree of exposure. I relaxed quite a lot as the first session progressed; I soon noticed that the photographers did not really seem to mind that in some of my poses my pubic hair did not completely obscure my pubis.

It took me longer, several sessions in fact, before I began to feel the same sort of confidence about giving them rear views. Using a couple of mirrors, I practised a lot at home to create elegant and natural poses which would also let me display my anus - something which is not particularly easy. Even when I felt confident I could produce the poses, I was still very uncertain whether the photographers would want to see my anus, let alone photograph it, and I was put in a further dilemma about whether I should shave off my anal hair or leave it. At that time I hadn't done anything at all to tame my pubic hair except for a minor amount of trimming round the edges. I wondered if they would think I was being unacceptably blatant if were to shave off my anal hair and let them see my anus in complete detail.

The things we worry about!

Pamela

.... in terms of degree of exposure. I relaxed quite a lot as the first session progressed; I soon noticed that the photographers did not really seem to mind that in some of my poses my pubic hair did not completely obscure my pubis.

It took me longer, several sessions in fact, before I began to feel the same sort of confidence about giving them rear views. Using a couple of mirrors, I practised a lot at home to create elegant and natural poses which would also let me display my anus - something which is not particularly easy. Even when I felt confident I could produce the poses, I was still very uncertain whether the photographers would want to see my anus, let alone photograph it, and I was put in a further dilemma about whether I should shave off my anal hair or leave it. At that time I hadn't done anything at all to tame my pubic hair except for a minor amount of trimming round the edges. I wondered if they would think I was being unacceptably blatant if were to shave off my anal hair and let them see my anus in complete detail.

The things we worry about!

Pamela
Sorry to seem dense and/or naive, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the notion of how you do "natural poses" to display your anus. I'd agree completely that the task is not at all easy. But saying that seems to belie the notion that the poses can be "natural." I'm not trying to be argumentative or give offense in any way, but I just stumble over the phrase "natural poses."

That said, my comment plus those of others on your earlier photo are testament that your fears about showing your anus after shaving it were totally groundless. I assume that eventually you did allow the club photographers to snap it in as much detail as they wanted.

If you have more photos showing your anus in detail it would be wonderful if you would share them with us.

Rose

A picture is worth a thousand.........

Sorry to seem dense and/or naive, but I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the notion of how you do "natural poses" to display your anus. I'd agree completely that the task is not at all easy. But saying that seems to belie the notion that the poses can be "natural." I'm not trying to be argumentative or give offense in any way, but I just stumble over the phrase "natural poses."

That said, my comment plus those of others on your earlier photo are testament that your fears about showing your anus after shaving it were totally groundless. I assume that eventually you did allow the club photographers to snap it in as much detail as they wanted.

If you have more photos showing your anus in detail it would be wonderful if you would share them with us.

Rose

Dear Rose

Thank you for your quick response. I think I can best show what I mean with a photo:

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers

If I were just to lie down on the floor, I would not be able to display my anus as explicity as I am doing in this photo. I practised long and hard to be able to splay myself as wide open as this, long and hard enough to be confident that I would be able to show the photographers exactly what I intended. Although the pose in essentially contrived I think the overall effect looks fairly natural.

This is just one example, but I hope it gives you idea of what I meant.

Pamela

Dear Rose

Thank you for your quick response. I think I can best show what I mean with a photo:

On open view for the first time: Pamela puts on her most intimate show for the club photographers

If I were just to lie down on the floor, I would not be able to display my anus as explicity as I am doing in this photo. I practised long and hard to be able to splay myself as wide open as this, long and hard enough to be confident that I would be able to show the photographers exactly what I intended. Although the pose in essentially contrived I think the overall effect looks fairly natural.

Pamela
Dear Pamela:

Thanks for sharing the photo. Are there more? jk

The photo and your additional words of explanation do help me understand, I think. We're probably just quibbling over words and probably don't have any real disagreement. The pose looks great and perhaps even "fairly natural." But, as you rightfully recount, it was only the result of a lot of hard work on your part to practice and develop it so that it "looks" natural, not that it "is" natural.

I hope I don't sound too much like Bill Clinton debating the meanings of "looks" and "is."

As I said before in slightly different words yours is a quite delectable flower.

Rose

If I were just to lie down on the floor, I would not be able to display my anus as explicity as I am doing in this photo.

Hello Pamela,
What a delightful, and refreshingly frank addition to Lit you are! I love the written detail that goes with your photos. If you were an actress I'm sure that your pussy would demand an equity card of it's own. Please keep up the good work.

a picture is worth a 1000...

Pamela

Hardons... or actual ejaculations...
not to mention all the wet pussies....

Is that your intention?

So nice of you to think of us. And so WONDERFUL that you are taking all this time on your thread for us!

I wasn't scared for long

After quivering with my back to the photographers I decided that I would either just have to give up and go back to the changing room, or else grasp the situation. I don't usually give up,so there wasn't really a choice; I would give them a show they would really remember:

Pamela firing up the studio

After quivering with my back to the photographers I decided that I would either just have to give up and go back to the changing room, or else grasp the situation. I don't usually give up,so there wasn't really a choice; I would give them a show they would really remember:

Compared to some of your other photos, including your current avatar, this photo looks like you trimmed your pubic hair a tad before this modeling session. Or is it just my old eyes that are deceiving me, Pamela? I assume that from extensive prior exposure your club's photographers weren't at all distracted by your gorgeous breasts, specially those amazing areolae.

Rose

Pamela your pictures like your body are beautiful Im not the least bit surprised at your friends reactions to the view of your labia and anus I know what those same views that I have seen on your thread do for me ! Your flower is very sexy Inviting is the word that comes to mind Im curious Do you do anal ?

Difficult question

Compared to some of your other photos, including your current avatar, this photo looks like you trimmed your pubic hair a tad before this modeling session. Or is it just my old eyes that are deceiving me, Pamela? I assume that from extensive prior exposure your club's photographers weren't at all distracted by your gorgeous breasts, specially those amazing areolae.

Rose

Sorry, Rose, I can't quite remember. I do remember it was in August because it was a very warm evening and there were not many club members in the studio because of the temperature and the holiday season. I had certainly been sunbathing quite a bit - you can see tanlines on some of the photos - and I would probably have had a bit of a bikini trim to avoid frightening the natives.

The decision to pose nude at that session was quite spontaneous - I had not gone there planning to do anything of the sort, and since I didn't think anyone would be going to look at it I probably wouldn't have thought of getting my cunt ready for detailed inspection.

Pamela

I probably wouldn't have thought of getting my cunt ready for detailed inspection.

Pamela

Just wondering are detailed inspections something that some women like? (I mean at the beach etc. It's hard NOT to look, but we know we're not supposed to, but if there are some who want us to look, it would be a shame to disappoint them.

Snorkeling... I remember swimming behind a girlfriend (not naked unfortunately) at one point she slowed down leaving me no way to avoid a face to butt collision. I doubt she realized that I took the opportunity to kiss her ass. Hating that I didn't get that opportunity at a better moment, unfortunately we left one another's cherries intact.

Thanks for the morning... happy moment.. just knowing you are back here again.

If I haven't said it lately, "We're not worthy!"

Do not remember

Here is last of the "clitoris" sequence - clearly showing as a glistening globe. The photographer particularly liked this photo (so do I!) because of the way my inner labia come together, cuddling something inside like a pair of arms.

That wasn't accidental - one of the the photographers in the group had my permission for a little bit of manual arrangement. I was always a bit wary about letting that happen, not because I didn't like it, but for the opposite reason, I liked it too much. If a session was going well I would be on a permanent high - I would spend the whole session poised just a couple of seconds away from orgasm. If I judged it wrongly, or if the touch of fingers went on for a little too long, the photographers would sometimes find the session had a rather more literal climax than they perhaps were expecting.

Pamela's clitoris - labia arranged by the photographer

Pamela

Am an old fan from the previous thread, but do not remember (getting old I guess) did you ever actually have an "unplanned" climax in the photo studio from "to" much (or possibly just the right amount of) stimulation by "arranging your labia"? If so what was the reaction of the others? and what did you do? As always thanks for sharing.

You remember well!

Am an old fan from the previous thread, but do not remember (getting old I guess) did you ever actually have an "unplanned" climax in the photo studio from "to" much (or possibly just the right amount of) stimulation by "arranging your labia"? If so what was the reaction of the others? and what did you do? As always thanks for sharing.

Absolutely right - I did describe a spontaneous orgasm during a studio session with the small group of boys I had been "tutoring" in photographic techniques. We had been through darkroom techniques - developing, enlarging, optical adjustments etc, and the subject which seemed to come next was studio technique - cameras, lenses, films, backgrounds, lighting, props and all the rest.

I guess you know where we are going .......

...... if you want to learn studio techniques you need a model......

So I became both teacher and model.......

What sort of modelling did I like best, and what sort of modelling did I know best?

Those boys did have a rather unusual and privileged education in both photography and biology. Put in a nutshell, they were all virginal and rather innocent. Perhaps I should exclude one nameless boy from that description, because his greater knowledge of anatomy seemed to stem from a rather close relationship with his sister - I never chose to get to the bottom of that one.

Having studied biology to a high standard, I was pretty well aware of my anatomy, so when our studio sessions got under way I was more than happy to further their knowledge of the opposite sex, at the same time as helping them take better photographs. It may come as a surprise, but one of the questions they asked was how girls pee. Since I had no clothes on at the time it seemed best to show them.

Once they had their attention focussed on that area, it seemed almost inevitable that the subject of the clitoris would come up. In a previous session they had already seen and photographed some fairly close views of my pubic area, and as we discussed their photographs it became clear that they had mistaken my inner labia for my clitoris.

Never one to miss an opportunity to tell the full story, I allowed their inspection of my urethra to develop into an expedition to find my clitoris. Unlike some girls, my clitoris is fairly discreet and well protected within my fleshy labia. I was certain they couldn't have seen it during the earlier session, so I lay down and teased it out for them to see.

OK - if you haven't got the story line by now, there must be something wrong!

They inspected my clitoris, I liked the feeling of holding it on view and nature took its course.

Three boys witnessed their first female orgasm. As to the fourth, I think I may have been beaten to the post by his sister.

Pamela: the pose that caused the problem

Pamela

Absolutely right - I did describe a spontaneous orgasm during a studio session with the small group of boys I had been "tutoring" in photographic techniques. We had been through darkroom techniques - developing, enlarging, optical adjustments etc, and the subject which seemed to come next was studio technique - cameras, lenses, films, backgrounds, lighting, props and all the rest.

I guess you know where we are going .......

...... if you want to learn studio techniques you need a model......

So I became both teacher and model.......

What sort of modelling did I like best, and what sort of modelling did I know best?

Those boys did have a rather unusual and privileged education in both photography and biology. Put in a nutshell, they were all virginal and rather innocent. Perhaps I should exclude one nameless boy from that description, because his greater knowledge of anatomy seemed to stem from a rather close relationship with his sister - I never chose to get to the bottom of that one.

Having studied biology to a high standard, I was pretty well aware of my anatomy, so when our studio sessions got under way I was more than happy to further their knowledge of the opposite sex, at the same time as helping them take better photographs. It may come as a surprise, but one of the questions they asked was how girls pee. Since I had no clothes on at the time it seemed best to show them.

Once they had their attention focussed on that area, it seemed almost inevitable that the subject of the clitoris would come up. In a previous session they had already seen and photographed some fairly close views of my pubic area, and as we discussed their photographs it became clear that they had mistaken my inner labia for my clitoris.

Never one to miss an opportunity to tell the full story, I allowed their inspection of my urethra to develop into an expedition to find my clitoris. Unlike some girls, my clitoris is fairly discreet and well protected within my fleshy labia. I was certain they couldn't have seen it during the earlier session, so I lay down and teased it out for them to see.

OK - if you haven't got the story line by now, there must be something wrong!

They inspected my clitoris, I liked the feeling of holding it on view and nature took its course.

Three boys witnessed their first female orgasm. As to the fourth, I think I may have been beaten to the post by his sister.

Pamela: the pose that caused the problem

Pamela
Hi Pamela:

Perhaps you didn't want to be overly clinical in this thread, but my clitoris hides under her own protective hood or to be overly clinical, my prepuce. I'm sure you know that from your study of biology, but I just wanted to point that out for other readers who might not be as aware of the finer points of female sexual anatomy.

I hope you don't mind.

Rose

A little bit of liberation for a French girl

Just wondering are detailed inspections something that some women like? (I mean at the beach etc. It's hard NOT to look, but we know we're not supposed to, but if there are some who want us to look, it would be a shame to disappoint them.

Snorkeling... I remember swimming behind a girlfriend (not naked unfortunately) at one point she slowed down leaving me no way to avoid a face to butt collision. I doubt she realized that I took the opportunity to kiss her ass. Hating that I didn't get that opportunity at a better moment, unfortunately we left one another's cherries intact.

Thanks for the morning... happy moment.. just knowing you are back here again.

If I haven't said it lately, "We're not worthy!"

Thanks for the message just4friends. At first I didn't think I had much to say on the subject, but after thinking about it for a day or so I can see you have raised some interesting issues.

The first point is that we need to think about the way we interact with people in everyday life, and the way we read situations from visual and aural clues. We can sense the "feeling" of a situation and adjust our responses accordingly - we can all sense when someone clearly does not wish to be approached or spoken to.

The same applies when we are not wearing clothes, but most people are not familiar enough with nudity to be confident about their own reactions. In that sense it is understandable that you are uncertain about where you should look and whether you should even be looking at all.

I wouldn't pretend to be an expert myself, but I think I can probably offer you some guidance.

The first thing to remember is the general perception in some quarters that men are the ones who do the looking and that women are their victims. That view cannot stand up to detailed scrutiny, but there is a popular perception that it is true, and as a result many men feel intimidated - they have a fear of showing an interest in the female form. That fear is to some extent encouraged by the operation of the law - many men are inhibited by a perceived general prejudice that "men are all like that" and that women, generally speaking, are not.

The second point I would make is that the mere fact of nudity makes that prejudice untenable. When we walk around a town centre in our clothes we are free to look at everyone and everyone is free to look at us. If we choose to be nude in the company of others, then we must all be agreeing to that same principle of freedom to look and assess the way others present themselves.

So when you say " It's hard NOT to look, but we know we're not supposed to", I would say you are completely wrong. You are free to look at whatever is offered to you to see, just as you must expect others to look at whatever you have to show. While that is clearly true, you also have to respect the concept of personal space, just as you would in a clothed situation; you would not walk right up to a woman who was quietly sunbathing with the aim of inspecting her body in greater detail.

I would say you should be guided by the same perceptions as you use in a normal clothed situation. You might be very tempted to try to chat up a particularly attractive girl on the beach, but unless there is a very good reason it would probably be inappropriate just to go up and try to chat. If however she were to smile at you, then might respond by saying a few words and seeing how she responds.

That reminds me of a rather charming encounter I had on a French beach - it was very typical French beach, isolated, fairly quiet and essentially clothing optional. A young couple came down to the beach - they were about 18 and looked a bit unsure about what they were doing, and after looking around in a rather uncertain manner, settled down quite nearby. I got the definite impression they were looking for what I might call the "security of proximity", so I gave them a welcoming smile just to show they were welcome.

I kept a discreet eye on what was happening, and it was pretty obvious they were having some sort of quiet disagreement - she was clearly reluctant about something and he was trying to persuade her. It became clear what it was all about when he stood up and took off his swimming shorts while she stayed sitting in her bikini. I sympathised with him - I knew from my own experience that she would feel hugely liberated if she stripped off, but I didn't think it would help if I just went up and told her that. What I did instead was to stand up and very slowly get ready to go for a swim. I chanced a little look in their direction and was pleased to see that they had stopped their discussion and were both watching what I was doing.

In no particular hurry, I walked down the beach and went into the sea. While I swam I kept an eye on them and was happy to see that they seemed to be watching me and not continuing their disagreement. I walked slowly back up the beach and then took a long time standing and drying off, making sure they were both getting a good view - I thought if she got a protracted view of me standing nude on the beach, it might give her confidence. I wasn't quite sure what she might make of my pubic hair style - a very radical all over trim which left everything on view - but there was no other option available.

Pamela's French Trim Side View

Pamela's French Trim Rear View

There didn't seem to be much else I could do, so I settled down and read my book. After fifteen minutes or so I was aware of movement behind me; the young couple were clearly on the move. I watched discreetly as they walked past on their way to the sea, and success! - she was nude. And she had a gorgeous bottom!

I watched with a feeling of great contentment as they played in the sea. When they showed signs of coming out I discreetly sat up so as to get a better view. He had a really nice penis and she had a most impressive display of dark pubic hair. I kept them discreetly in view as they walked back up the beach, but I was taken a bit by surprise when I saw that they were walking directly towards me rather than back to their own spot. That seemed a nice outcome, so when they were close I gave them a welcoming smile.

As I had thought at first, he was really nicely endowed - she was a lucky girl. As for her, I have always wondered whether my first close-up impression of her was true - to me she looked as though she was in the first few weeks of pregnancy, absolutely glowing, with spectactularly fecund looking breasts and thrusting nipples. And I also got a clear low-level view of her pubic region - rich jet black hair, clearly untrimmed, hanging down between her legs, but with hints of fleshy labia just showing through the tangles.

When they got close, their request was very simple - they wanted to know the time. I guessed immediately that was a bit of a ploy - I saw where they were both looking, and it was between my legs. I had no idea what it was about - I was sure they must have noticed my near hairless condition - but I had decided that I really liked them and that I would help them any way I could - she had been a very brave girl to get her knickers off and I was delighted to help.

Finding my watch was a little bit of theatre. I knew exactly where it was, but I made sure they could both get very clear views between my legs as I feigned a search through several bags. Eventually I told them the time, and they moved back up the beach.

I hoped that wasn't going to be the end of it, but the sun went down and the beach cleared. I still had an idea that things hadn't ended, so I decided to come back to the same bit of beach the next day. My confidence was rewarded - they arrived during the morning and stripped off without delay. They were some distance away, but I noticed immediately that her pubic hair seemed less bushy.

To cut a long story short, they went for a swim, and returned very slowly up the beach in my direction. I knew immediately I had been right about her pubic hair. They came up close and I could see that it was trimmed very short, very much the way mine was. They paused for a moment, and the girl gave me a very grateful smile and said "Merci, Merci beaucoup, madame". I knew what she meant. I said "De rien, bonne chance!"

I wish I knew what happened to them. I hope it was all good.

Thanks for the message just4friends. At first I didn't think I had much to say on the subject, but after thinking about it for a day or so I can see you have raised some interesting issues.

The first point is that we need to think about the way we interact with people in everyday life, and the way we read situations from visual and aural clues. We can sense the "feeling" of a situation and adjust our responses accordingly - we can all sense when someone clearly does not wish to be approached or spoken to.

The same applies when we are not wearing clothes, but most people are not familiar enough with nudity to be confident about their own reactions. In that sense it is understandable that you are uncertain about where you should look and whether you should even be looking at all.

I wouldn't pretend to be an expert myself, but I think I can probably offer you some guidance.

The first thing to remember is the general perception in some quarters that men are the ones who do the looking and that women are their victims. That view cannot stand up to detailed scrutiny, but there is a popular perception that it is true, and as a result many men feel intimidated - they have a fear of showing an interest in the female form. That fear is to some extent encouraged by the operation of the law - many men are inhibited by a perceived general prejudice that "men are all like that" and that women, generally speaking, are not.

The second point I would make is that the mere fact of nudity makes that prejudice untenable. When we walk around a town centre in our clothes we are free to look at everyone and everyone is free to look at us. If we choose to be nude in the company of others, then we must all be agreeing to that same principle of freedom to look and assess the way others present themselves.

So when you say " It's hard NOT to look, but we know we're not supposed to", I would say you are completely wrong. You are free to look at whatever is offered to you to see, just as you must expect others to look at whatever you have to show. While that is clearly true, you also have to respect the concept of personal space, just as you would in a clothed situation; you would not walk right up to a woman who was quietly sunbathing with the aim of inspecting her body in greater detail.

I would say you should be guided by the same perceptions as you use in a normal clothed situation. You might be very tempted to try to chat up a particularly attractive girl on the beach, but unless there is a very good reason it would probably be inappropriate just to go up and try to chat. If however she were to smile at you, then might respond by saying a few words and seeing how she responds.

That reminds me of a rather charming encounter I had on a French beach - it was very typical French beach, isolated, fairly quiet and essentially clothing optional. A young couple came down to the beach - they were about 18 and looked a bit unsure about what they were doing, and after looking around in a rather uncertain manner, settled down quite nearby. I got the definite impression they were looking for what I might call the "security of proximity", so I gave them a welcoming smile just to show they were welcome.

I kept a discreet eye on what was happening, and it was pretty obvious they were having some sort of quiet disagreement - she was clearly reluctant about something and he was trying to persuade her. It became clear what it was all about when he stood up and took off his swimming shorts while she stayed sitting in her bikini. I sympathised with him - I knew from my own experience that she would feel hugely liberated if she stripped off, but I didn't think it would help if I just went up and told her that. What I did instead was to stand up and very slowly get ready to go for a swim. I chanced a little look in their direction and was pleased to see that they had stopped their discussion and were both watching what I was doing.

In no particular hurry, I walked down the beach and went into the sea. While I swam I kept an eye on them and was happy to see that they seemed to be watching me and not continuing their disagreement. I walked slowly back up the beach and then took a long time standing and drying off, making sure they were both getting a good view - I thought if she got a protracted view of me standing nude on the beach, it might give her confidence. I wasn't quite sure what she might make of my pubic hair style - a very radical all over trim which left everything on view - but there was no other option available.

Pamela's French Trim Side View

Pamela's French Trim Rear View

There didn't seem to be much else I could do, so I settled down and read my book. After fifteen minutes or so I was aware of movement behind me; the young couple were clearly on the move. I watched discreetly as they walked past on their way to the sea, and success! - she was nude. And she had a gorgeous bottom!

I watched with a feeling of great contentment as they played in the sea. When they showed signs of coming out I discreetly sat up so as to get a better view. He had a really nice penis and she had a most impressive display of dark pubic hair. I kept them discreetly in view as they walked back up the beach, but I was taken a bit by surprise when I saw that they were walking directly towards me rather than back to their own spot. That seemed a nice outcome, so when they were close I gave them a welcoming smile.

As I had thought at first, he was really nicely endowed - she was a lucky girl. As for her, I have always wondered whether my first close-up impression of her was true - to me she looked as though she was in the first few weeks of pregnancy, absolutely glowing, with spectactularly fecund looking breasts and thrusting nipples. And I also got a clear low-level view of her pubic region - rich jet black hair, clearly untrimmed, hanging down between her legs, but with hints of fleshy labia just showing through the tangles.

When they got close, their request was very simple - they wanted to know the time. I guessed immediately that was a bit of a ploy - I saw where they were both looking, and it was between my legs. I had no idea what it was about - I was sure they must have noticed my near hairless condition - but I had decided that I really liked them and that I would help them any way I could - she had been a very brave girl to get her knickers off and I was delighted to help.

Finding my watch was a little bit of theatre. I knew exactly where it was, but I made sure they could both get very clear views between my legs as I feigned a search through several bags. Eventually I told them the time, and they moved back up the beach.

I hoped that wasn't going to be the end of it, but the sun went down and the beach cleared. I still had an idea that things hadn't ended, so I decided to come back to the same bit of beach the next day. My confidence was rewarded - they arrived during the morning and stripped off without delay. They were some distance away, but I noticed immediately that her pubic hair seemed less bushy.

To cut a long story short, they went for a swim, and returned very slowly up the beach in my direction. I knew immediately I had been right about her pubic hair. They came up close and I could see that it was trimmed very short, very much the way mine was. They paused for a moment, and the girl gave me a very grateful smile and said "Merci, Merci beaucoup, madame". I knew what she meant. I said "De rien, bonne chance!"

I wish I knew what happened to them. I hope it was all good.

That was a beautiful and somewhat sexy story Pamela I dont know if that was your intent but it was a turn on to think about what mite have taken place if you and the young couple mite have taken things further sexually I myself am a fan of a flesh labia I commend you for being so open with your body with them and your fans here The photos were of course very inviting

You tell a tale quite well, and you bless us with illustrations. A very sexy woman!

Thanks

You tell a tale quite well, and you bless us with illustrations. A very sexy woman!

Thank you random8. Looking forward to more comments from you - what do you like and what would you like to see? :D

I am always happy to reply to suggestions.

Pamela

Wow, you're so thorough and sexy I don't even know how I can properly compliment you!

Thank you for sharing yourself with us!!!! :D:D:D

I didn't really think of it!

That was a beautiful and somewhat sexy story Pamela I dont know if that was your intent but it was a turn on to think about what mite have taken place if you and the young couple mite have taken things further sexually I myself am a fan of a flesh labia I commend you for being so open with your body with them and your fans here The photos were of course very inviting

They really were quite young, maybe only 17 - it was a rather isolated part of rural France and I got the impression that they were really rather innocent. In France a good proportion of the population are "paysans", meaning they live in the country and are involved in some way with agriculture. The equivalent English word "peasant" has acquired a rather derogatory overtone, but in France being a "paysan" is still perfectly honourable and worthwhile.

I was pretty sure that they were more or less local. I have already said that I suspected that the girl was pregnant, and I surmised at the time that they were on honeymoon, having borrowed a car from a relative and rented or borrowed a local cottage.

I have to admit that I did let my imagination get to work when she turned up the next day with a very good imitation of my pubic hairstyle. When they had come out of the sea the day before, it had been fairly obvious that it was the girl's idea to come up and talk to me (and look at my pubis) - the boy was walking back to their spot and she was the one who initiated the diversion towards me. That made me think that it had been her idea to trim her pubic hair, having checked mine out to see what it was all about. I did have some lovely daydreams on the beach thinking about what had happened the night before - I was pretty sure it must have been a joint venture and I think it must have been rather steamy.

What I was very curious about, but never found out, was how far her trimming had gone. When I had been "looking for" my watch I had intentionally given them a clear rear view while bending down to look in a bag, so they would have seen that I was completely hairless around my vagina and anus. I never did get to see her equivalent view, but in my imaginings the boy had spent many happy minutes finishing off all the parts she couldn't reach herself.

I did rather regret that just a day after she had first gone nude in public she had deprived the world of the view of her magnificent pubic growth. What she was showing instead did however make up for that - lovely fleshy labia showing though the thin cover of dark hair, milky white, never having seen the sun before. I suppose I could have fancied either of them now that I come to think of it, but I don't think it would have done their relationship any good at all to have done anything about it.

Thanks again for the reply.

Pamela

Back