Oregon -- Roll Call!

Hello from the southwest suburbs of Portland.
attachment.php

Very new to Portland...want to see if there are any ladies in the Portland area still combing this thread. Shoot me a PM and say hello or reply to this thread!

Ahhhh... another Christmas and only 4, yes, FOUR posts on this thread since I posted a year ago today... Oh Well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
It's a beautiful Christmas Day here in Eugene... snow on the surrounding mountains... I love Oregon!

Happy Holidays, fellow Oregonians. :) The leftovers of yesterday's snow have turned into ice and are now covering the tree branches, so beautiful!

Has anyone been able to get close to Multnomah Falls for some spectacular ice photos?

Good afternoon oregon, 35 m from central oregon, married, love my women healthy no particular size or shape.

Just a February BUMP... and the month is nearly half over with :heart: day nearly upon us... don't forget your valentine ;)

Happy Friday, fellow Oregonians. It's going to be a comfortably warm day in the Portland area. :)

Mass migration out of here.

Our rodeo ended tonight. Hopefully all of Portland will leave tomorrow. :)

Central Oregon

Bend/ LaPine checking in !!!! 70s guy looking for lady friend or couple for fun !!
PM me !! jerryooooh

Yay! So nice the smoke is clearing... i get my bachelor view again!

Back