Eating Your Own Cum

sounds hot to be in a store with my ass filled i may have to try it... here i go again two full tasty drops of my pre climatic nectar

Last edited:
yum

here is my hot load. kinda hard to see but whatever still tasted good lol.

Last edited:
I eat my own everytime. In or on my wife, long makeout kisses when in her mouth and masterbaiting. But mostly I enjoy the other 2 men in our lives cum. :)

mmmmmmmmmmm

my wife will not let me but i have done the cum and put it back in her andthen lick her it was way hot but i really want the full load

All of it!

So, I'm married, 40ish...and I've had these same thoughts off and on for years...stumbled upon this thread the other day. As I was reading through it...I became more aroused by the moment...someone posted a video of the "legs over the shoulder technique"....WOW, that about did it for me.

My wife has been out of town for 3 days, and so I decided to give it a shot...so to speak. I'm fairly flexible, even now, being into martial arts most of my life...so...it wasn't that difficult, even though I couldn't get the head of my cock into my mouth, I managed to get within about an inch or 2...being roughly 7 inches doesn't hurt either.

I shot my whole load straight into my mouth...and before I could back out, and spit, or get freaked out about what I'd just done, I just swallowed that whole thing right on down. I've eaten oysters many times before..."MUCH WORSE" I can tell you, then swallowing my cum...it actually tasted not that bad at all...better than I had expected actually. I think I've put it off all this time, since I've had the lingering "it's gay" to do that...rolling around in the back of my head...and I am very much in love and attracted with "EVERYTHING WOMEN"!!

But...it was kind of fun actually, have to say, think I'll be trying that again rather sooner than later!

So, I'm married, 40ish...and I've had these same thoughts off and on for years...stumbled upon this thread the other day. As I was reading through it...I became more aroused by the moment...someone posted a video of the "legs over the shoulder technique"....WOW, that about did it for me.

My wife has been out of town for 3 days, and so I decided to give it a shot...so to speak. I'm fairly flexible, even now, being into martial arts most of my life...so...it wasn't that difficult, even though I couldn't get the head of my cock into my mouth, I managed to get within about an inch or 2...being roughly 7 inches doesn't hurt either.

I shot my whole load straight into my mouth...and before I could back out, and spit, or get freaked out about what I'd just done, I just swallowed that whole thing right on down. I've eaten oysters many times before..."MUCH WORSE" I can tell you, then swallowing my cum...it actually tasted not that bad at all...better than I had expected actually. I think I've put it off all this time, since I've had the lingering "it's gay" to do that...rolling around in the back of my head...and I am very much in love and attracted with "EVERYTHING WOMEN"!!

But...it was kind of fun actually, have to say, think I'll be trying that again rather sooner than later!

I love the honesty of your post falion, made me smile to read your flight or fight moment before swallowing. I'm pretty sure every girl has thought that as she takes her first load in her mouth.

I often have a passing thought of oysters when I tilt my head back and swallow a full load, has very much a similar texture.
Will have to post back for us, let us know how you feel after the second time around.

http://www.jerkfix.com/category/cum-eating-instructions/

Here we go, gang, somebody's blog (I think) where ladies talk men through their masturbation sessions, in the section where the further coax them into eating their cum after. The couple videos I've checked out unfortunately have an element of humiliation built in, something I'm not necessarily into, but the cum eating encouragement is pretty hot, nonetheless.

I have the same problem, that I really want to cum on my face and eat it(oh how I wish I could suck myself), but everytime after I cum on my face, the need goes away and I wash it off very quickly.

instead of shooting it on your face you gotta get the aim down so it goes right in your mouth!!! its so hot to see your own throbbing cock shoot streams of warm cum right into your own mouth, only to be followed by the sweet taste that you are destine to becum adicked to mmmm.

another tip is to abstain from cumming for like 3 or 4 days and everyday think how bad you want to taste that hot cum, think how good it is going to taste, picture yourself playing with it in your mouth, picture how big of a load your cum slut ass will be enjoying, force yourself to want it make your self feel that you need it. once you start tasting you wont want to stop you just keep thinking how good that next one will taste and you always feel an urge to eat it. in fact im on a cum fast right now day 2, tomorrow night i will be eating a large hot load straight from my cock MMMMM!!!

Last edited:
Tried something different the other day - wife was out getting hair done and I usually eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch when she is gone - well thought I would try an addition to the normal PB and J - brought myself to a very nice Cum right on top of the sandwich, spread it around and ate the entire thing - yummy

Tried something different the other day - wife was out getting hair done and I usually eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch when she is gone - well thought I would try an addition to the normal PB and J - brought myself to a very nice Cum right on top of the sandwich, spread it around and ate the entire thing - yummy

MMM sounds hot eating a peanut butter and cum sandwich, but i honestly like my hot load all by its self, something about that unique cum flavor that i crave, i love it so much so that i have always wanted to freeze a bunch of cum shots into a cum cube but i can never bring my self to save it i have to eat it right then MMMMMMM!!!!!!

another tip is to abstain from cumming for like 3 or 4 days and everyday think how bad you want to taste that hot cum, think how good it is going to taste, picture yourself playing with it in your mouth, picture how big of a load your cum slut ass will be enjoying, force yourself to want it make your self feel that you need it. once you start tasting you wont want to stop you just keep thinking how good that next one will taste and you always feel an urge to eat it.

I have to try this. Sounds good

Im so excited i got my new lubed called spunk it looks like cum!!! im gonna be rocking my ass later to work up a delicious tongue covering load of hot cum, omg its gonna be so much fun cum cum cum.

sounds fun! I will have to try it.

That is an absolutely amazing video. This video was one that I showed to my wife and got us both going. I got to act out several of Tara's "suggestions" after we watched it.

I do have to say that I've found that I'm not as big on trying to eat my cum if I'm "flying solo" so to speak. I love the thought of it, but have a hard time following through once I have shot my load. Having my wife be part of it and lovingly giving me what she knows I really want makes all the difference...

Back