The Boomerang Kid

"Of course it does," she said with a giggle as Lance kissed down her neck. Carmen could feel him getting soft inside her. It was only a matter of time before the moment ended and she pouted for a moment until she remembered that her mother was still out of town. "Everything you do to me feels good Daddy," she said running her hands up his back and into his hair. Carmen gave it a good tug, pulling his head up to catch his lips. "I think we should get going though. I've got a pretty busy day tomorrow and we both need a real night of sleep," she said with a grin as she sat up and slipped out from beneath him.

Getting dressed was a breeze since she never took off her boots. Lance's coveralls remain bunched around her ankles and she bent to pull them up. Carmen took her time with the zipper, allowing her step-father an extended peek at all her goodies before they were tucked away beneath the heavy black denim.

"I'll throw these in the wash tonight. They might be a bit stiff by the time I get home," she said with a grin and leaned up to kiss his lips. "We should just have something delivered for dinner. Chinese maybe? I love you Lance," she said with another quick kiss before she gathered up her belongings and headed for the door. "I'll see you at home."

Carmen was halfway to the truck when she remembered her clothes in the locker room and doubled back, the giddy smile never leaving her face. Part of her wished it could always be like this, that they didn't have to sneak around but the daughter in her could never justify forsaking her mothers happiness for her own. There was no telling how long they could keep up the affair, Carmen tried to tell herself that she was satisfied with the status quo, but for how long. Eventually she would want to settle down, get married, have babies, and finding another man that made her feel the way her step-father did would be difficult so long as they were still "together".

She called Rey on the ride home, and the woman provided the perfect distraction from those heavy thoughts. They laughed and flirted, made a concrete date for later in the week, after Gerry came home so as not to cut into her time with Lance. Carmen hung up with the feeling that Rey didn't mind playing second fiddle either and that's exactly what she needed right now. By the time she pulled into the garage, Carmen was back to being giddy again, stripped down in the laundry room so she wouldn't forget about the coveralls, and headed straight for the shower. Her entire bottom half was covered with grease and soot, thighs sticky from Lance's deposits, but still she grinned as she stepped under the spray. She was in love with a man who made her feel good, in like with a girl who made her laugh, a job she had grown to enjoy regardless of her relationship with her boss, and a car on the way. It was nothing like what she had mapped out in her five year plan but that made her no less happy.
 
"We should just have something delivered for dinner. Chinese maybe? I love you Lance, I'll see you at home."
Lance got dressed, a bit slower than he needed to as if he wasn't ready for this moment to be over. "I'll order something on the way home. It should be delivered right as we get there." He told Carmen, still mostly naked even as she was about to head out the door.

Lance eventually locked up behind his daughter and kissed her one more time before she was in the truck. He then headed for his bike and turned on the bluetooth in his helmet before heading out. He ordered the food and as expected, he pulled up just as the food arrived and gave Carmen the remote so they could order a movie.

Elsewhere...
The moment Zo got home he uploaded the video, posting it as "caught fucking her boss" deciding to make it seem as if Carmen were a cheating slut and call her his ex, but he had also planned to show this to Gerry so he didn't want anything pointing back to him. He also wanted to wait until it had at least 10,000 or more views so as to look like he'd just found it or had it shown to him.

"Maybe I'm over thinking this… then again, it seems more realistic that anyone who knows Carmen wouldn't see this for at least a week."

Nearly an hour later, across town...
Cesar was opening up a beer and checking out one of his favorite amateur porn sites. New videos were always on the front page and he did love a good voyeur video. So when "caught fucking her boss" was number 3, he couldn't resist clicking on it. Sitting back to sip his beer, his cock already stiffening in anticipation, Cesar watched as a hot ebony teen was… "Carmen?" He sat up, moved closer and realized it was Carmen in Lance's office, face up on the desk and getting pounded by his boss.

Cesar watched, clicking ahead to see later in the video. He saw Lance thrust and stay buried deep knowing the large muscular man was cuming and wondering if he was using a condom or not. He had to assume they were, but the way they kissed made him second guess himself.

"Fuck, that's hot." He restarted the video and sat back watching both Lance and Carmen as they fucked like animals. When he finally came he wasn't sure if it was Lance or Carmen who got him there, but he wasn't about to mention this at work. Now the only question Cesar had was about who'd been holding the camera. He decided he'd have to follow the "uploaded by" link right after he watched them fuck one more time.
 
After a thorough ravishment and a few too many fried won tons, sleep came quickly for Carmen. She didn't even make it past the opening credits on Winter Soldier before she passed out with her head in Lance's lap. How long he made it, she wasn't sure, but a tap to her bottom startled her awake just in time to see Steve Rogers inform the metal armed bad guy that they had been best friends once. Carmen already knew what follow, an epic battle with no resolution so she didn't fight when her step-father lead her by the hand to her bedroom. Once her thin night gown and his fleece lounge pants had been discarded, Carmen played the big spoon, clinging to Lance's back until she fell asleep.

It was a little after sunrise when Carmen woke up to the sound of her phone vibrating on her nightstand. She could tell by the cadence that it was her mother and quickly scooped it up as she slid out of bed to slip on her robe. There was a pang of guilt as she glanced at Lance, still fast asleep in her bed, before closing the door behind her and connecting to the video call.

"Hey Mommy," she said with a grin as her mother's face came up on the screen. Gerry was also in her robe and burst into giggles as she raised her coffee mug to her daughter.

"Hey babygirl...I didn't expect you to be awake."

"I wasn't but we haven't talked so I figured I'd drag my ass out of bed..."

"Well aren't you sweet. So how's things?"

"Great actually. Since you're not here distracting Lance, my car might be ready in the next few weeks. The 12 gauge project is coming along nicely..."

"Now Carmen you know I don't care nothing about work," Gerry said with a raised eyebrow and Carmen rolled her eyes. "How's things with the hot chocolate accountant?"

"Cold," Carmen said with a giggle and Gerry frowned a little. "He's an okay guy just...well...he wasn't what I expected...so yeah that's what's going on with that but I..." Carmen paused a moment, debating on whether or not to tell her mother about Rey before ultimately saying fuck it and spilling the beans. "That girl I went to karaoke with...the tattoo artist...well her name is Rey..."

"Hold the phone...are you dating a girl Carmen?!? My tightly wound, career driven, no nonsense daughter is actually dating a girl..."

"Stop it Mom," Carmen said laughing, as she set up the coffee maker. "It's not serious..."

"Is she a lesbian?"

"She doesn't do labels," Carmen explained and Gerry let out a breathy chuckle.

"Oh, she's one of those. Well you won't get any push back from me babygirl, serious or not. I might be old but I'm not old fashion..."

"She wants to give me a tattoo..."

"It's your temple babygirl, why not decorate it," she said with a shrug and Carmen giggled a little. "I just want you to be happy Carmen. Tattoos, piercings, man, woman, anything in between, so long as your happy and not hurting yourself I'm good."

"Love you Mommy...and you're not old."

"Thank you babygirl...I love you too. Tell Lance to call me would you? I was calling him all night...probably lost his phone again."

"Probably...I'll tell him. Talk to you later."

Carmen hung up the phone feeling a little better about her situation, at least as far as Rey was concerned. She hadn't expected her mother to have an issue with her partaking in a lesbian relationship, it was still reassuring to hear how easily Gerry accepted the idea. Now Carmen wouldn't have to worry about sneaking around once she returned. At least as far as Rey was concerned, because having two secret relationship might prove cumbersome.
 
Lance's arm moved feeling nothing but bed, then moved out further still not finding Carmen. Opening his eyes he could tell she was up and out of bed, then looked around to see if he could find her. It took a moment to get up and listen, hearing her talking to someone but knowing his wife couldn't be home yet. He stifled a spike of panic in knowing he could be wrong and quickly started to put on his boxer briefs and pants.

He walked out of the room, hearing her talking to her mom but Gerry's voice was more artificial. They were doing a video call, which meant he had to stay low for now. He wanted nothing more than to strip naked, wait for that call to be over then go and fuck the woman he loved right after she got off the phone with the other woman he loved.

This helped bring reality back into the mix. Gerry was going to be home within a day or two which meant they would have to start keeping things low key in the house. A part of Lance wanted to use that as an excuse to call in sick and stay home making love to Carmen for hours, but that wouldn't help keeping things low key. People at work would figure it out so it was best to start tapering off now.

When the call ended Lance slipped behind Carmen, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her to him. "How's your mom?" He asked, kissing his step daughter on the neck. When she told him about the phone he laughed a bit, "Yeah, I had it on mute. I have a tendency to shut out the world when I'm with you." He let a hand slide down her abs, into her robe, and against her delicious pussy. He was already hard, his hips pressed against her perfect ass, and it took a great effort of will to not whip that robe open and take her right then and there.

His other hand grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it back, pressing her into the counter. "God, I could take you right here. Right now and you wouldn't be able to stop me." He nibbled on her ear then bit into the side of her neck. "But… I'm not going to. I'm going to go to work and wait for you there. Take your time. I'll call your mother on the way there." He thrust his hips against her one last time. "Remember, if you're late or I'll have to punish you… so take your time."

He kissed her neck, stepped away and spun her around to face him. "Damn, I love you baby girl." He kissed her deeply
 
Having not heard his approach, Carmen let out a squeal that turned quickly to giggles as Lance felt her up. She pouted a little with his teasing but that too was short lived. All ill feelings left her with that kiss and Carmen reached up to put her hands on his shoulders as he pulled away.

"I love you too Daddy," she said and planted a kiss on his chest before she slipped out from between Lance and the counter. "And I won't be late either...but that doesn't mean I won't need to be punished," she added as she headed back to her room to get dressed.

On the other side of town, Zo was just leaving the gym. He barely slept with thoughts of Carmen fucking her stepfather floating through his mind all night. Aside from being jealous, he was starting to feel bad for Gerry. She'd always been nice to him. Unlike the rest of upper management, she knew people by name and greeted every one with a smile. She signed every birthday card and was the best secret Santa. He could only imagine what kind of wife and mother she was, she deserved to know what was going on right under her nose.

As soon as he got home, Zo fired up his laptop and was shocked to see that Carmen's video had already clocked over 12,000 views. Even without sound people seemed to enjoy watching Carmen getting raw dogged by her step-father's cock but reading the comments only made him more angry. It should have been him blowing his load in her hot chocolate ass not some grease ball mechanic. "Time for phase two," he grumbled as he pulled up one of his many email aliases. After copy and pasting the link, Zo typed in an innocuous subject line and sent the message to Gerry's personal email.

She was in the middle of running through her presentation when her phone vibrated on the nightstand in the mediocre hotel room. Dressed in heels and robe, Gerry expected it to be her husband and frowned when she saw that it was only an email. She started to ignore it and try Lance again but the address looked familiar so she opened it.
I thought you should know.​
The message was in bold and underlined, followed by a hot link that she followed, against her better judgement. As soon as she saw the site's headline, Gerry started to hit the back button but something made her pause. It had been a while since she watched porn and nothing beat out nerves better than a little self-love so she figured what the hell.

Then the video started to play and her mouth fell open. There was her daughter, perched on top of what Gerry could only assume was her husband's desk. She moved out of the frame a moment but when she returned, it was clear she wasn't alone. Unfortunately Gerry couldn't quite see who was pounding away at her babygirl, on top of her husband's desk. But still her blood boiled.

Then she saw him. Her Lance, burying his face in her daughter's cleavage, and for a moment Gerry thought she might be having a stroke. Her hand shock as her mouth opened and closed repeatedly but no words ever came. And yet she couldn't turn away, couldn't turn it off. Tears streamed down her face as she watched her husband fuck her daughter to completion. Twice.

Once the shock wore off, Gerry sat back and wiped her tears. She turned off the emotional part of her brain to better analyze the situation. It didn't matter who initiated the affair or how long it had been going on, because it was clear they were both enjoying themselves. She knew her daughter and Carmen wouldn't get into something as heavy as an affair without thinking it through. And Lance loved her, or so she thought. Her mind quickly went to their recent conversations of opening up their marriage and Gerry was certain the root of that was Carmen. She felt tears forming in her eyes and swiped them away, pushing her husband and her daughter out of her mind for the moment to focus on that video, more importantly how it got online.

She had no choice but to watch it again for analysis sake. Or so she told herself, as she tried to ignore the moisture developing between her thighs as she watched Lance plow into Carmen's backdoor. At no point did they look in the direction of the camera, so they must not have known they were being filmed, which meant somebody had been peeping at her daughter. In an instant all the anger shifted from Carmen and Lance to the one who thought to expose them, sending Gerry into full blown hacker mode.

Meanwhile, Carmen was just getting into the shop. Coffee in one hand, computer bag slung over her shoulder, she stopped into the receptionist to get the days delivery list before she headed into Lance's office to get to work. She had tons to do. Aside from ordering the last of the parts for her own car, Carmen had to get started on the history of 12 gauge's car, so she didn't waste any time looking for Lance.
 
Lance was looking over the schedule when Carmen came in, he asked her to order lunch for the crew as they would be working to get some deadlines out. He actually seemed a little more focused on work than usual, and some tension was in the air. This wasn't just for show as he started to see that his focus on Carmen was starting to impact his work. He blamed himself more than her, but he had to double his focus today so as not to fall behind to the point of upsetting clients.

When they had a moment alone he took the time to explain, "Sorry, baby girl. I've got to focus today. But I'll make it up to you tonight. Promise." He kissed her, slapped her rear and gave her a wicked smile.

The rest of the garage was running normal save for Cesar who couldn't help looking at Carmen and thinking about her hot glistening body bent over that desk, Lance's manly meat thrusting in and out of her ass. The whole thing made him hard and embarrassed at the same time. "Hey, Carmen. Mail for you." He put some packages and envelops on her desk without making a pass or sexual comment that would give him away. A few minutes later he was alone in the locker room pumping away on his own shaft and thinking about the video.

Across town, the moment Zo had reached the office he checked his mail, then his voice message. Nothing from Gerry, but he wasn't sure of what he was to expect. Looking over the calendar he forced himself to get busy and wait until later to call her. Finally he dialed the phone, listening for any clue that she'd seen the video. "Hey, Gerry. Am I still picking you from the airport tomorrow?" While it hadn't been pre-planned he hoped she would assume it was. He mostly wanted to confirm she was still coming back on schedule.
 
"Hey, Gerry. Am I still picking you from the airport tomorrow?"

Gerry was on her third bottle of Presecco on the balcony of her hotel suite when she got the peculiar call from the little shit accountant who she'd already begun to suspect of the little peeping tom video of her daughter, now she was certain it was him. "Since when do accountants do airport runs Alonzo...or has your job description changed since I've been away," she said as evenly as she could muster with her fist clenched around her wine glass. "It's awfully sweet of you honey but I'm sure Carmen won't mind. I don't want to put you out."

"Oh it's no trouble...and she's been pretty busy at the shop lately so I figured I'd help out a little." Gerry set her glass down at that, sat forward in her chair, and pulled in a long slow breath to cool the fire that burned in her chest. She didn't say anything right away, for fear that she might give herself away. "Gerry...Gerry...you still there?"

"I'm here...and sure why not," she said with a forced laugh. "It's high time we have that awkward "so you're dating my daughter" talk, don't you think?"

"Ummm...yeah, sure...we could do that."

"Great it's a date then."

The call ended with neither thinking the other suspected a thing. Unfortunately for Zo, that conversation, however brief, told Gerry all she needed to know of the wannabe rock star. Dealing with him would be the easy, and a perfect distraction from what was going on back home.

Meanwhile, Cesar had been less than productive all day. No one really noticed since the shop was running a few projects all at once and he had been relegated to painting duties for last few days. Despite being a master mechanic in his own right, Cesar was an artist who much preferred the quiet of the paint shop. That's where Carmen found him sometime after lunch. Her laptop cradled in her arms, hair in a sloppy sideways bun with a pen jammed into the center. It was a far cry from the little slut he watched deep throat their boss's cock but Cesar did his best to focus on her eyes, and not the droop in the neckline of t-shirt as she set her laptop down on the table beside him.

"So here's the pictures I took the other day," she said without preamble and Cesar had to pull his gaze from her hips as she leaned over, swiping at her screen. "It did some minimal tweaking with the lighting and what not, but I tried to keep them as original as possible. What do you think," she said without looking at him. "I didn't show Lance yet...I figured you should see them first since it's your paint and all. I want to do it justice, even if 12 Gauge'll see it for himself. Who knows who he might show this little scrapbook to? You guys might get some pretty wealthy clientele..."

"I saw the video Carmen," Cesar blurted out and Carmen shift her eyes up at him, brows furrowed. "I know...I saw...I'm not judging but I figured you should know," he said as he pulled out his phone and quickly pulled up the video he bookmarked the night before. "Your secret's safe with me but it's only a matter of time..."

"What...The...FUCK," Carmen shrieked at the sight of herself half naked on the small screen. Cesar closed the door to the paint shop, not wanting her to be heard and put a consoling hand on her shoulder. "Did you..."

"Come on Carmen. If it were me would I have shown it to you. Besides, I like my job. Lance is a good dude..."

"I know exactly who this is...that thirsty son of a bitch. BigDicks&DrumStix...shove those drumsticks right up his ass," she shouted and turned on her heels to the door but Cesar stopped her with a hand on her arm.

"Wait a second now...let's think this through. If you go telling Lance, that boy'll be dead before the nights out. You saw him with that heavy bag," he said, ushering her into the lone chair before he hoped up on the table. "I suggest you put your big girl pants on and deal with this before Daddy finds out...or worse..."

"That's the thing Ces," Carmen said, fighting back tears with her head in her hands. "I'm not used to dealing with this kind of thing."

"Well it's a good thing you've got a buddy with a little experience in revenge porn," he said with a grin.

Over the next hour Cesar helped Carmen formulate a plan to get back at Zo that would hopefully compel him to kill the video. She even enlisted the help of certain bisexual tattoo artist to help flesh out the ruse. All Carmen said was revenge porn and Rey was all in, even offered the shop as a possible staging area. Things were looking up until she walked out of the paint shop and caught sight of Lance talking with a few of the other guys around one the projects. Tonight was their last night alone. If she didn't deal with this video they probably wouldn't have anymore, anytime soon. She did her best to put on a brave face as she crossed the shop floor, knowing that if Lance saw her the least bit upset, there would be no keeping him from the cause.

Carmen plopped down at her makeshift desk, leaned back in her chair, and kicked her feet up. Phone in hand, she swiped out a million messages before she settled on something a little more visual. Discreetly, she pulled down the waist of her leggings to reveal her bare hip and snapped a quick picture.

Getting tatted tonight...wanna come hold my hand;)

She attached the picture to the message and sent it off to Zo, crossed her fingers that he would respond.
 
Zo was confused at first, trying to remember th at he and carmen had broken up. Or, he thought they had. But the pic and text were quite the invitation. He almost asked if she knew who she had texted but decided against it. He just sent back a thumbs up emoji.

Zo decided he would need some time to get ready, especially if he was going to get his chance at pounding her ass on his own. He didn't know how yet, but he knew it was his turn to pump and dump Carmen. Maybe he could still threaten to out her.

Back at the office Lance was focused on work more than he had been in days. He was getting a lot done and jumping in where needed. When he had a moment, he stole Carmen aside and found a quiet spot in the stock room to kiss her franticly and with passion.

"I'm sorry, Baby Girl. I've been so busy today. I know your mom comes back tomorrow, but i am going to need to work late tonight. Just tell me how i can make it up to you and it's yours.''' He kissed her again before she could answer.
 
It still shocked her how much her body responded to Lance's presence. Her nipples hardened as soon Carmen her his heavy footfalls enter the stock room. A smile made it's way to her lips as he came around the shelves, taking purposeful steps in her direction. The look on his face was intense, but she chalked it up to how busy he'd been all day. Before she could open her mouth to comment, his greasy hands were on her hips as he guided her into the corner. His mouth was on her before she could talk him out of it but the way he looked at her she wasn't sure anything she said would make a difference.

"I'm sorry, Baby Girl. I've been so busy today. I know your mom comes back tomorrow, but i am going to need to work late tonight. Just tell me how i can make it up to you and it's yours.''' He kissed her again before she could answer.


"Don't be sorry Daddy," she said breathlessly and gently pushed him away to glance towards the door before she slipped her hand into his. "And you don't have to make anything up to me...it's not like we had plans or anything so don't worry about it. Besides, Rey has been bugging me about getting under her needle again so maybe I'll do that tonight," she said as nonchalantly as she could muster. Inside she was doing back flips, knowing that she was off the hook for the night. Carmen gave him another quick kiss and smiled up at him as she let his hand go. "I'm sure this won't be her last business trip Lance so don't worry about it...really."
 
Lance seemed to visible relax at Carmen's words and he nodded. "Tomorrow morning, I expect to see you in the shower. On your knees of course." He winked and gave her rear a firm slap before checking to be sure no one had seen them.

With the coast clear he pulled a part from the shelf, almost as if at random, and walked out of the room almost plowing over Cesar in his exist.

"Sorry, boss." Cesar explained, then backed up as Lance just fist bumped the shaved head Latino and continued on. Cesar walked in, clearly looking for Carmen and leaned against a shelf.

"So, what's the plan? I have a high def camera and 12oz of lube. One way or another I'm getting this guy on video being raw dogged by yours truly." He reached down and adjusted himself as if to imply he was already hard just thinking about all this. "You're the boss. You tell me when, how hard and how long, and I'll be all over this guy like he was a cheap Mexican whore." He paused for a moment then explained, "That's not racist, by the way. In Mexico, the whores are cheap at first, but the up sell you all the time." Taking on a mocking voice of a woman he said, "Oh. You want me to bend over? That's another $20. Want me to back up so your balls don't hit the table? That's another $10." He shook his head and shrugged.

"Anyway... My point is, this is your show. I'm just happy to star in it."
 
"Well I'm not sure you'll need that much...if at all," Carmen said laughing a little at Cesar's excitement. "I mean, I'm not trying to give him the fresh fish at the county jail experience, just a little taste of his own medicine. A sneaky blow job...maybe a little pegging...but then again, if he turns out to be into it then who knows how far he'll go. Rey can be pretty persuasive when it comes to this kind of stuff," she said with a smirk, her mind wandering to the night she spent with her and Lance. "She might be able to coax him into trying anything. She's supposed to be done with her last client at 7. I'm gonna head over before that and Zo is meeting me at 8ish. You're gonna play Rey's boyfriend. Show up whenever but we won't really get started until you get there."

Meanwhile, Gerry was doing her own plotting. After spending a good chunk of her morning digging into Zo's cyber footprint, she'd uncovered a wealth of incriminating evidence against the voyeuristic wannabe rock star. There were several accounts on various amateur porn sites, a few dummy e-mails, and multiple Instagram and twitter handles. He was far from a boring accountant and Gerry felt terrible for not digging a little deeper before she set him up with her daughter.

With his life at her fingertips, Gerry set about figuring the best way to avenge her daughter's honor and ruin the little shithead's life all at once. The first part was easy. In a few keystrokes she could dismantle all his accounts and corrupt the link to kill the video altogether but that wasn't enough, so she dug a little deeper and eventually she found exactly what she needed in a 12 minute video titled "Bangin' my roomie's girl".

She recognized the girl immediately, his band mate Margo, and she clearly knew she was being filmed. Making eyes at the camera during blowjob close ups. They even changed camera angles a few times, but things didn't get interesting until the last 30 seconds or so.

"You better not post this," she heard Margo say as she wiped Zo's cum from her tits. "Holden'll kill us if he finds out..."

"Come on Margo...how long have we been at this," was Zo's response with a wink at the camera that Margo probably didn't see. "I swear this is strictly for my private stash."

The video ended there and Gerry felt herself grinning as her fingers flew over the keys. It had been years since she coded a virus but it was like riding a bike. She skipped her last seminar to finish her masterpiece. But despite how pleased she was at her finished product, there were tears in her eyes as she hit the enter button. There was nothing left to distract her from the knowledge that the deceit in her home. It was nothing a few nips of minibar tequila couldn't cure. She passed out halfway through the third only to have a very vivid, very graphic, wet dream about her husband fucking her daughter.

*******************************​

After a brief, coded conversation Lance, Carmen headed home to take a quick shower and change into a pair of yoga pants and a tank top. She may have shown Zo her hip but she really had no idea what she wanted. As she drove across town, Carmen toyed with the idea of giving Rey free reign to do something original. From the sketches at her place, and the ones she texted, Carmen knew Rey was an amazing artist and given the chance she would do something fantastic.

Rey was equally excited, not only at the prospect of tattooing Carmen again but at the little subterfuge Carmen had planned. She convinced Keanu to head home early since he didn't have any clients. As soon as he was gone, Rey set up the private room so to provide a more intimate experience. Carmen may have planned to humiliate her shitty ex but Rey had plans of her own. Before the night was over, she wanted there to be little doubt that she wanted more from Carmen than her blank canvas and the occasional fuck. Sharing her with Lance would be tricky but Carmen wouldn't be her first girlfriend who already had a boyfriend.

She let out a little squeal when the buzzer sounded and glanced at the clock. Seven on the dot and Rey opened the door with a grin that Carmen matched as her eyes drifted up and down her body. She'd dressed for the occasion in gartered leggings and crop top.

"I'm not sure if I'm under or over dressed," Carmen said as she took Rey's hand and made her spin, making the other woman blush a little before she closed and locked the door. "I don't know how Keanu gets any work done...or customers for that matter."

"Ehh he's seen me in less," Rey said with a giggle and laced her fingers with Carmen's. "Come on sweet cheeks I've been sketching like crazy since you called me...You are getting tatted today right?"

"Of course," Carmen said with furrowed brows before slipping her arm around Rey's lithe waist. "The rest is just a bonus...now show me what you got," she added with a firm slap to Rey's ass, eliciting a giggling squeal before grabbing Carmen's hand and dragging her into the back room.

Together they flipped through the dozen or so sketched before Carmen settled on a plume of peacock feathers to wrap around the hip opposite the DD's on her ass and the quotation marks on her shoulders. They did that first, with Carmen stretched out on the table and Rey straddling her lap. She'd tattooed Keanu once in the same position but it was different with Carmen. There was something about the way she watched her that rose goosebumps on Rey's milky skin, like they were connecting in a deeper way than the first time. Perhaps that was only because she could actually glance up into those dark eyes on occasion, and each time the color rose on her cheeks.

"Alright off with those pants," Rey said with a grin as she climbed off Carmen's lap. She pulled a disposable paper sheet out of a draw and dropped it on the table before she said, "If we were at my place, you'd be naked but rules are rules."

"If we were at your place you'd be naked too," Carmen said, her tongue sliding across her bottom lip at the last. "There's no rule that says you have to leave the room while I get undressed." Carmen was already standing and stepping out of her sneakers. "I mean you could just say you're inspecting your work," she added with a grin as she turned around and slowly dropped her pants.

"I knew it...No panties," Rey said with a giggle as gently traced the outline of the Carmen's first tattoo. "Damn that looks good...and not just because I did it. Do you love it?"

"Sure do...and so does Lance."
 
Zo showed up, a little late but he needed to manscape a bit. When he arrived at the office he double checked the address, found the store was closed and made a call to Carmen. He was suspecting he was getting punked so he was already on his guard.

Rey was already doing some line work where she would end up putting the needle and made some adjustment for contour. The real trick to a good tattoo wasn't just a steady hand and being a good at drawing on paper, but to also take the body into account. A butterfly on a skinny girls hip wasn't the same as a butter fly on a curvy woman's shoulder blade. That's where science and art collided.

When Carmen's phone went off, Rey was the first to react. Leaning over she grinned. "That would be the ex." She slapped Carmen's bare ass and pulled off her black Nitrile gloves. "I bet he's at the door. Be right back." Then taking a moment she leaned over and kissed right where she'd slapped.

Still wearing her barely there outfit, Rey walked through the main room and to the front door. Zo thought it was Carmen at first, seeing only movement and shadow and hung up immediately. His eyes went wide when he saw it wasn't Carmen, and then saw all that Rey had to offer... which was quite a bit for her small frame.

Unlocking the door Rey smiled, "Zo? Carmen's told me a bit about you."

"Oh?" Zo was a bit surprised and grinned, "How much?"

Rey let her eyes drift down over him then back up. "Only the really big stuff." She winked knowing she had Zo, and now it was just time to reel him in. She couldn't wait to see how this night turned out. Now, all that was left was to wait for Cesar and the real party could begin. "Come on. I was just finishing some pattern work on Carmen. You ever think of getting inked? I'd just charge for materials tonight if you wanted."
 
Carmen could hear them talking as they made their way back to the private room. She made no efforts to cover herself up, figuring that would defeat the purpose of what she was after. She did change positions though, rolling onto her side so her ass was the first thing either of them saw.

"It's a little tight but..."

"Damn Carmen," Zo groaned as he came up behind Rey, giggling at his reaction. "Do I have to sit all the way over there?"

"Well it's not bolted to the floor," Rey said, as she washed her hands and grabbed a new set of gloves. "Just don't touch anything between her ribs and knees."

"Aww that's some of the best parts," Zo teased as he came over and ran his hand over Carmen's hair before grabbing a chuck to gently pull her hair back. He leaned down for a quick kiss hello but Carmen reached up to grab the back of his neck, holding him as she snaked her tongue into his mouth.

"Hi," she said with a grin as she pulled away and Rey let out a quiet moan as Carmen nodded to the chair for Zo to take. "I didn't think you'd come...you didn't seem that excited when I text you earlier."

"Well I wasn't going to but I'm definitely glad I did," he said as he set the chair down near Carmen's head. "I didn't...I wasn't sure...never mind," he said shaking his head before he kissed her again. "Thanks for inviting me."

"Well I've been kind of a bitch lately I figured you might enjoy seeing me go through a little pain," Carmen said and Rey let out a little snort as she made a few more vague lines along Carmen's hip. "The shop has been nut this week and Lance has been riding me hard to get this project done before they finish that car."

"Bosses right?" Rey muttered as she rolled away from the table. "What are you thinking color wise babe? Wanna go true to life or shades of gray? I'm thinking those greens and blues will look great on your skin. What do you think Zo?"
 
Zo looked over the lines of feathers and just shrugged. He was mostly focused on Carmen's ass. Memories of that redneck bare backing her was making him hot with envy and hard with desire. Before the night was over he planned to slip his own dick back in her. "I don't know," he finally said, "You're the pro. But it sounds good to me."

Rey nods and pulls her inks, looking over Carmen's skin to figure out where she plans to start and with what colors. "If I ask you to get the door just grab my keys from the table there. I'm expecting a friend… eh- Boyfriend. My… yeah. He's on his way."

Without another word Rey took a moment, got into her focused zone and then started to do the dark outlines of the feathers. She made sure to press in deep so the ink would really stand out. Zo's eyes should have been on Carmen, but they often looked over to Rey as she leaned in to work on Carmen, clearly trying to eye as much of the petite artist as he could. Even now, on the cusp of having messed up with Carmen he still couldn't help being the horn dog he was deep down.

"Oh, shit." Rey looked up at Zo after she'd committed to one whole feather. "Dude, I didn't even think about this but you're not going to be able to fuck her tonight." She looked from Carmen to Zo and back saying, "I mean. I kind of assumed you and I were going to suck his dick but you can't get all hot and sweaty. Not this soon after getting ink." She winced back at Zo saying, "Sorry. But if it helps I'm sure my boyfriend will let you cum on my glasses." She managed to get all this out as if she were discussing who was going to pay the tab at a bar.

It was that moment that Cesar picked to knock on the door. Rey didn't miss a beat, "Oh. That's probably him. Want to go open the door?" She smiled at Zo in the innocent way that sapped men's willpower.

Zo just nodded, eyes wide as if still trying to process if what Rey said was even real. He unconsciously adjusted his loose fitting pants to make the growing erection more comfortable, all the while focused only on Rey. "Yeah. Door. I'm on it." He turned and grabbed the keys and went to go let Cesar in.

Rey took that moment to lean in and kiss Carmen as a lover would. It was deep, long and full of desire. "Sorry, sweetie, but my dick is the only one you're getting tonight. I mean... I'm sure Lance wouldn't want it any other way." She smiled and kissed Carmen again.

Meanwhile, Zo opened the door for Cesar who was holding a six pack of assorted wine and a bag of snacks. "Was'up?" The Hispanic asked as he moved in and looked Zo over.

Zo reached for the snack bag, "Let me." And Cesar just nodded as Zo turned and lead the way. Cesar took that moment to admire the other man's ass and made some adjustment of his own.

*Yep*, Cesar thought, *This is gonna be worth it!*
 
"Oh, shit." Rey looked up at Zo after she'd committed to one whole feather. "Dude, I didn't even think about this but you're not going to be able to fuck her tonight." She looked from Carmen to Zo and back saying, "I mean. I kind of assumed you and I were going to suck his dick but you can't get all hot and sweaty. Not this soon after getting ink." She winced back at Zo saying, "Sorry. But if it helps I'm sure my boyfriend will let you cum on my glasses." She managed to get all this out as if she were discussing who was going to pay the tab at a bar.

Carmen couldn't believe how easily Rey put that little line together , nor could she comment beyond a sudden burst of giggles. Zo's reaction only intensified her mirth, utterly dumbfounded, and she found herself thinking how lucky she was who had two friends willing to go to bat for her.

Almost as if on cue, Cesar made his appearance at the door and Zo left to let him in. Carmen opened her mouth to say something but Rey stopped her with her lips.

"Sorry, sweetie, but my dick is the only one you're getting tonight. I mean... I'm sure Lance wouldn't want it any other way."

"What happened to me not getting hot and sweaty," Carmen said with a grin as she reached to run her fingers through Rey's dark tresses.

"That's total bullshit," was her winking reply and again Carmen laughed. "I'm sure Lance tore that ass up when you guys got home after this," she added giving Carmen's ass a jiggle.

"Actually he didn't..."

"Then he's dumber than I thought," Rey said as she picked up her needle and got back to work.

"Nah, just cautious," Carmen said with a shrug. They caught eyes then and Rey opened her mouth to say something else but approaching footsteps cut her off. "When this is over we need to talk," she said quietly and Rey simply nod her head as she sink the needle into Carmen's flesh.

It didn't hurt nearly as much as the first time but Carmen assumed it was because now she knew what to expect. Then there was the added distraction of their little game which seemed to be turning out better than she expected. Cesar was just as good an actor as he was at painting cars. He swooped into the room and planted a sweet kiss on the top of Rey's head as if he'd been doing it for years. He even called her by a pet name, Chiquita, that she responded to immediately before she made "introductions". Zo seemed none the wiser, reclaiming his seat before Cesar waved him over to the other side of the room.

"The view is much better from here," he said quietly, offering Zo one of the mini bottles of wine as he nodded at the two women. Carmen stretched out on the table with Rey straddling a stool beside her, her pants riding down to expose her bright red g-string. "Now you can see everything," he added with a grin. "No offense, but your girl's got a nice ass...real nice. Wouldn't mind playing a little wife swap with you," he added with a hearty laugh and raised his bottle to Zo. A bulge was steady growing the crotch of his sweatpants, under which he wore nothing, but Cesar made no attempts to hide it.
 
Zo gestured to Rey, "You mean it? I mean, I'm up for it if you can talk Carmen into it." He said in a hushed tone.

Cesar shook his head as if that wasn't a problem. "I'll let Rey know, she'll be the one to talk Carmen into it. We just have to be out of the room so it looks like their idea."

Zo was all for this, and he couldn't help but rub the tip of his bulge. Cesar's eyes fell to Zo's hand around the head of his shaft while Zo's wandered over Rey's body. While he'd planned to analize Carmen tonight, he did like the idea of plowing a cute little white girl.

Cesar put down his beer and said, "Be right back." He walked over and leaned in as if to whisper in Carmen's ear but was turned enough to fill Carmen in. "So, I've got him thinking we're going to do some swapping. That mean's Carmen has to act like we're gonna do it and you might have to entertain Zo. But don't worry, I've got your back. Just have the camera on ready by the time we get back."

He leaned away and Rey nodded, then asked "Where are you going?"

Cesar just slapped Rey's ass saying, "Don't worry, chiquita. We're gonna do some man stuff." Then mouthed 'I'm sorry!' before turning around to tell Zo, "Grab your beer. Le'ts go."

Zo did so, asking, "Where are we going?"

Cesar just lead him to the side door and out into the alley. Once outside he looked around and produced a joint. "This is the smoking section, ese." Cesar lit up and Zo rubbed his hand together excitedly. "Now take is slow, homes. This is some serious California shit."

Zo scoffed and took the cigar paper rolled joint, "Man. I know what I'm doing." And took 3 puffs and held his breath. Cesar cheered him on and took one, and only, one real puff himself.

Zo wouldn't remember having finished the joint or how they got on the topic, but by the time Rey would be done with the ink, Cesar had steered Zo into a very risque topic.

"I'm telling you man, a mouth is a mouth." Cesar explained.

Zo shook his head and puffed on the joint unproductively, "No way man. Ass ain't an ass, and a mouth ain't a mouth."

Cesar shook his head and laughed punching Zo in the arm. "I'm telling you, dude. If you were blind folded, and getting the best blowjob of your life, would you care if that mouth was a guy or a girls?"

Zo nodded, "Fuck, yes!"

Cesar laughed, "Bullshit, bro. If your dick feels good, you ain't gonna care what you're sticking it in."

Zo stopped laughing, thought for a moment then asked, "Yo! So, how about I fuck YOU in the ass, and then I'll tell you if it feels any different."

Cesar pretended to stop laughing, though he almost took Zo up on the offer. Instead he just laughed, "Dude! That's fucked up!" Which was as far as he could go for lying right about now.

When the side door finally opened, Rey walked out and looked at the two men. "Wow, you guys are lit like my grandma's menorah. Get in here, and I hope you still have Mary Jane's number. That bitch owes me."

Cesar gestured to Zo saying, "Yeah. He's got a blunt for you to smoke."

Rey slapped Cesar on the arm, "Rude!" a beat and she added, "Even if accurate!"
 
Cesar just slapped Rey's ass saying, "Don't worry, chiquita. We're gonna do some man stuff." Then mouthed 'I'm sorry!' before turning around to tell Zo, "Grab your beer. Le'ts go."

Zo did so, asking, "Where are we going?"


All Carmen could do was shake her head as Zo followed behind Cesar like a puppy. "This is going to be sooo much easier than I thought," she said with a grin, slowly craning her neck around so she could watch Rey hard at work. Three of the vague lines had already disappeared behind the intricate outlines of male peacock feathers, with the fourth part of the way done.

"Putty in our hands," Rey said without looking up, though her lips spread into a grin. "But I think we should split this up so you're all I'm thinking about while I'm filling this in...plus I don't want you to be too sore," she added at the last, finally raising her eyes to look at Carmen, who shrugged.

"You're the boss."

"No sweet cheeks you are," was her winking reply, her tongue coming out to wet her lips as her eyes shifted down to trace the outline of Carmen's hip before getting back to work.

They didn't talk much after that. Rey gave no indication of progress and Carmen didn't ask. She didn't even look, her eyes closed. allowing herself to be entranced by the steady buzz of the needle and before she knew it Rey was rubbing a thick layer of ointment on her freshly inked skin.

"Since you're here," she added with a giggle as she applied a less generous layer over the DD on her ass. "I still can't believe how awesome this looks," she said as she rolled away from the table, already dismantling her needle. Once she disposed of everything, Rey took Carmen's hand to help her off the table and directed her to the full-length mirror. While Carmen surveyed her work, Rey surveyed her body, their fingers still laced together which made it easier for Carmen to pull her into a deep kiss.

"You, my dear, are such a fucking bad ass," she said and slapped her ass almost as hard as Cesar had, turning Rey's skin all sorts of red before she pulled away.

"I'm gonna go clean up and check on the guys. You get your camera ready."

Carmen did just that, even did a few lighting check before she rearranged the extra chairs to provide a more camera appropriate shot. The only face she wanted to capture was Zo's and she hoped that her plan would work. She cracked one of Cesar's beers and set back to wait, but she hadn't taken more than three sips before Zo came stumbling back into the room, followed very closely by Cesar. They were both laughing but it was clear to Carmen that Cesar hadn't indulged nearly as much as her mechanic friend.

"How that ass feel," Zo said sluggishly as he came to put his hands on Carmen's knees. She was still bottomless and he licked his lips as she allowed him to spread her knees with a gentle push.

"It's not my ass," she said with a playful giggle as he leaned in. Eyes closed, lips pursed and Carmen avoided him with a grin. "Let's play a game...It's still early and I see somebody bought party favors."

"I got plenty of those," Cesar said, dropping another bag of weed and a pack blunt wraps on Rey's rolling table. He caught eyes with Carmen over Zo's shoulder as he nipped at her neck, then shift his eyes to the chairs. Carmen made a discreet motion to the one closest to the door and Cesar quickly sat, just as Rey entered with a cute little back pack and dropped on the floor near Carmen's feet.

"I love games," she said as she plopped herself on Cesar's lap and planted a kiss on his neck. Like a good boyfriend, Cesar wrapped his arms around her, letting on head rest on her ass before she leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry I won't bite," she said low enough that only he heard and a grin spread across his face as he slipped his fingers into her g-string.

"What do you day babe," Carmen said to Zo as she slipped her hand into his t-shirt to graze her nails along his abs. "I played a game with your friends...wanna play a game with mine?"
 
Zo was kind of suck, and figured it couldn't hurt. He'd played a lot of party games and couldn't imagine anything Cesar and Rey coming up with that he hadn't heard. That was until Rey jumped up and said "We're going to play; Who's mouth is that?" Cesar cheered and Rey patted him on the shoulder to calm him down. To Carmen it would never be truly clear if that was an act or not.

Rey continued, "The rules are, the girls get tied up and blind folded. Then the guys take turns licking and we have to guess who's mouth is on our snatch. If you guess wrong, you lose." Rey looked around then shrugged, "Clearly we'll be doing a double elimination bracket."

Zo quickly jumped in, "Wait. If we guess wrong we lose? Just like that."

Cesar chuckled and leaned in, "It's not that hard man. If it doesn't feel like the person who's usually going down on you then you assume it's the other person."

Zo seemed to mull that over for a moment, the said, "So, just don't lick her like you normally would."

It was Rey who chimed in saying, "NOW you're getting it. I have to wonder if Cesar is licking me differently or if you're licking me."

Zo grinned, "What if I end up doing a better job than Cesar."

Without missing a beat Rey said, "Then I guess I trade up. So bring your A-Game."

Cesar waved his hand for attention, "Hey. What do we get if we win?"

Rey looked to Carmen, the plan having already been set up the looked back at Cesar and said, "Name it."

Zo started thinking about all the things he could get but Cesar took the moment to blurt out, "Winner's girlfriend has to fuck losers girl with a strap on while getting face fucked by her boyfriend! And she has to swallow." and THAT got Zo hook line and sinker. He nodded that he would approve of this. Of course there was no way the guys were going to win. It was all just a set up.

Rey nodded and said, "Fine. But for the girls, the loser has to suck his girlfriends fake dick." She paused for dramatic effect, "Then get pegged by that lubed up rubber cock."

Cesar laughed mockingly but Zo went quiet, thinking about this and what could happen if it went wrong. But Cesar leaned in whispering, "No worries dude, I got this."

Moment's later, Rey was tied up with a blind fold and her hands behind her back and Zo going down on the little tattoo artist. Rey rocked and moaned as Zo licked and sucked at her pussy. All the while Cesar and Carmen sat back and watched Rey enjoy herself. In truth, Zo was pretty good.

But now it was decision time and Rey dramatically paused before saying, "Has to be Zo. No way Cesar is that good."

Cesar, from several feet away playfully groaned. "Screw you, puta." And the laughed began.

Rey grinned as the blind fold came off. Now it was one of the boy's turns. Rey looked Cesar open then turned to Zo. "You. I pick you." So now it was Zo's turn to put on the blind fold and get tied up. Now is when the REAL game began since Carmen was now allowed to get and move the camera very close.

Cesar, knowing Zo couldn't see him, got down and put Zo's hard dick in his mouth. The Hispanic man even looked up at the camera as he relaxed his jaw and let his mouth glide down Zo's cock.

Zo groaned in pleasure as Cesar rested his lips at the base of Zo's manhood. "Oh, fuck!" he said, not knowing he was being filmed getting the best blow job in his life from a bisexual Hispanic man. Since Carmen hadn't truly sucked his dick he didn't have a basis for comparison. Still that didn't stop him form enjoying his blowjob.

After a moment Cesar reached out, took Rey's hand. Guiding that hand he had her playing with Zo's balls while he continued to suck with Zo groaning with pleasure. It was almost as if Zo didn't want guess just to keep this cock sucking going.

Finally, just to avoid cumming Zo sighed, "Rey. Rey's sucking me off." But without missing a beat she said "Sorry. Nope!" And with that Cesar pulled off Zo so he would always believe Carmen was the girl who'd been trying to orally milk his balls dry.

The game continued until, as set up, Zo was the loser of the night. Still, somehow Rey won the chance to fuck Carmen with a strap on but who knows how that managed to happen!

Zo was, once again, blindfolded and tied with cameras rolling. The first thing Cesar did was roll a condom on and press the tip again Zo's lips. "Fine," he said opening his mouth and letting Cesar slid his rubber disguised cock past Zo's lips before looking at the camera and grinning. He had no issues being filmed while Zo went to down on his rubber flavored rod.

Leaning over Carmen's shoulder, Rey whispered, "I bet I could put on my fake cock and do you before Cesar busts a nut."
 
Carmen sat back and watched the Rey and Cesar work Zo in amazement. They played off each other so well there was no way Zo could ever think that tonight was their first meeting. Even she was beginning to wonder if they'd crossed paths before, but Carmen was certain if they had they would have told how. She imagined they're weren't many people walking around this medium sized beach town named Rey or Cesar, so she sat back and enjoyed the show with a clear conscious and no concerns that she might herself be getting played.

Especially when Rey wagged her finger at Zo to get tied and blindfolded. She had expected Rey to do the honors but when Cesar got down on his knees, Carmen had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from squealing. It wasn't the first time she'd seen man on man action but witnessing it in person was way better than any bisexual porn she stumbled upon. She couldn't help but be a little turned on as she watched Zo's face contort with Cesar bobbing up and down on his cock. She was so turned on she almost forgot she was supposed to be recording until Rey cleared her throat and nodded at her phone where it lay on the table. Carmen retrieved it in the nick of time, just as Zo started to really get into it and Cesar winking up at the camera.

But it was all over too quickly if you asked Carmen, before she knew it Zo was moaning Rey's name and she was scrambling to switch places with Cesar. She tossed Rey her phone at the last second and kneel down at Zo's feet as Rey pulled off his blindfold.

"So that's what been missing out on," he said with a tired grin and immediately lean down shove his tongue in her mouth, startling Carmen a little. She hoped he didn't taste the lack of cock on her breath so she grabbed his dick, stroking it a little as she sucked his tongue. It proved distracting enough, after only a few tugs, Zo tensed and Carmen backed away just in time. She didn't stop stroking him through his orgasm though, not wanting things to be suspicious. He was supposed to be her boyfriend after all. "I should have waited," he said with a wicked grin and Carmen rolled her eyes, wiped her hand on his t-shirt. But he still saw fit to smack her ass as she stood.

It was Cesar's turn next and Rey took the bullet for Carmen, but Cesar was nice enough not to let it go on for too long. Probably saving himself for the grand finale of the night. He groaned out her name while Rey was still teasing his tip. When it came time for Carmen to be tied down, Rey pretended to throw a wrench in the guys plans, and dove between Carmen's spread legs. She knew instantly that the tongue sliding across her clit couldn't belong to a man but Carmen lay back to enjoy Rey's mouth on her longer than was necessary. The act was two-fold, she got to cum and the boys were extra charged up by the time she squirted on Rey's pretty face. She gave her answer screaming Rey's name at the top of her lungs, and everybody but Zo was excited.

"So what the fuck, that means I lost," he grumbled, even though his dick stood up at attention. Carmen caught Cesar licking his lips as she rolled to her side, a grin on her full lips.

"Them's the breaks baby," she said as she stood while Rey dug into her bag of tricks. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

For what it was worth Zo was a good spot about the whole thing, even as Carmen made a show of donning Rey's harness. It was bigger than the one they used that first night and Zo's eyes bulged a little as Carmen sauntered over to tie him up.

"Just relax," she whispered into his ear as she tied his blindfold then planted a kiss on his cheek. "It'll be over before you know it."

Rey was right there to hand over the camera as Cesar stepped up to take Carmen's place. He put his hands on his hips while Carmen placed her free hand on the top of Zo's head as Cesar ran his tip along Zo's lips. And the little fucker didn't even put up a fight, especially when Carmen started cheering him on.

"That's it baby...you got it just like that...come on take it all...you can do it...I know you can do it," she chanted, all the while Rey stood behind her, teasing her asshole.

"Is that what I look like chiquita cause that's damn hot," Cesar grunted, adding fuel to the fire. Ever the showmen, Zo redoubled his effort, leaning forward as Cesar made shallow strokes until he had to back away. Carmen turned the camera to him as she took his place and Cesar mouthed, "Good little bitch."

When it was her turn, Carmen went at him hard forcing a few gags before she grabbed him by the shirt front and pulled him over to the tattoo table. She wasn't about to let Cesar have all the fun and her audience didn't seem to mind. She stopped recording long enough to slide a condom on her fake cock and get Zo good and lubed for the final show.

"It'll only hurt for a minute," she said as she pressed the tip to his backdoor and Carmen got the shock of her life at Zo's next words.

"I've been known to allow a finger or two with a blowjob...maybe a toy once or twice when I was fucked up," he admitted as he spread his legs wide and took a deep breath. "Just go easy on me or I'll make you pay for it later..."

"Yeah, sure you will," Carmen said with a snort and gave his ass a hard slap before she pressing the toy hard against his ass. Zo let out a grunt but Carmen didn't let up until she breached his rim. Her plan was to set an on unforgiving pace until he begged for a break, at which time Cesar would take her place. They'd keep up the little game until Cesar was on edge, at which time she'd take off Zo's blindfold so she could get a good shot at his reaction to being dogged by another man on camera.

It was the perfect plan by itself, but Carmen didn't expect for Zo to take to getting fucked so well. He did ask for a minute to catch his breath but at no point did the words "stop", "no", or "don't" come out of his mouth. It helped that when Cesar was up, he took his time, intentionally doing things to elicit moans from his bound prey. Rey was speechless as she watched, her hand moving furiously against her clit but Carmen was too preoccupied with her shoot to even glance in her direction.

Eventually Cesar gave her a nod signalling he was close, but Zo shocked her again.

"Fuuuuuuck baby...I'm bout to bust," he said and Rey let out an excited squeal as Carmen yanked off the blindfold and kneel down behind Zo to catch the money shot. Cesar wasn't too far behind, she imagined that the contractions in Zo's ass had sent him over the edge. He let out a deep guttural sound followed by a long string of Spanish profanities before giving Zo's ass a hard double handed smack.

"Told you you couldn't tell," he said with a grin as Zo threw him back and stood on wobbly legs. "That blowjob earlier...I got a beard brow. I told you all that matters is the mouth. I gotta tell you though I ain't had an ass that tight in a long time," he added, the last with a blown kiss and Carmen thought Zo's head might explode.

"Aww baby don't be like that," she said with a grin as she stood up, fully clothed, camera held high. "I thought you liked being on film you."

"You fucking bitch...you...you set me up!?!"

"I could say the same to you jackass," she screamed in his face and slammed her phone down on the table that Zo had just been fucked on. But she didn't stop recording. "BigDicks&DrumStix?! How many other girls on that page did you film without them knowing!?! How many Lorenzo," she asked, intentionally using his whole name and his eyes went wide. "So here's what's going to happen, you have 30 minutes to go home and shut it down or post this to your band's social media..."

"You wouldn't..."

"I'll do it right now..."

"Wait...wait...I'm sorry...I'll do it...I'll shut down my sites..."

"And delete every video. Remember who my mom is? If I even think you're lying I set her on you and send Lance to finish you off..."

"I'd do what she says bro," Cesar chimed in, already dressed and leaning against the door. "I don't know Gerry too well but Lance was a marine. He'll make it hurt...and for a long time. You don't want those problems bro."

"How about I just take it when you untie me?"

"Try it and see how that goes for you," Rey said with a laugh as she stepped up behind Carmen. "He doesn't even have to be here for us to kick your scrawny ass," she added with a nod at Cesar who yanked the ties from Zo's wrists.

The fight seemed to drain out of him all at once. His head dropped to hang from slumped shoulders and Carmen knew she'd won. "Thirty minutes shithead. The clock starts now," she said and Zo took off like a sprinter to a starter's pistol, yanking up his pants as he headed for the door. Cesar was nice enough to walk him out and stood at the door to ensure that he actually drove away.

He came back to find Rey and Carmen making out furiously and paused a moment to watch a little before clearing his throat. "This was fun," he said with a grin and scooped up the rest of his beers. "We should hang out sometime...just the three of us," he said with a wink and Rey blew him a kiss.

"I owe you one Ces..."

"More than that but with the load I blew we can call it even," he said with a wide smile and Carmen believed him. "See you tomorrow." Rey walked him out and Carmen could hear her giggling as Cesar gave her a private good bye. She started to ask what was so funny but Rey told her immediately.

"So I just got that hunk of hot Latino's number," she said blushing and Carmen burst out laughing.

They worked together to clean up the mess they'd made and walked out of the shop hand in hand. Even though she only lived three blocks away, Carmen offered Rey a ride home. And as they sat outside her building she spilled the beans about what was really going on between her and Lance.

"I really like you Rey and I know you don't mind me having a boyfriend but I didn't think I should keep all this from you if we start seeing each other for real," she said finally, as she slipped her hand into Rey's, hoping the adorable little tattoo artist didn't pull away. But even with that hope, Carmen was still surprised when Rey laced their fingers together.

"I knew he was married...but to your Mom, Carmen that's like next level..."

"I know it's terrible but I...it's too late for me...I can't change how I feel," Carmen said with tears in her eyes and Rey pulled her in close, kissed her forehead then her lips.

"Listen Carmen we don't choose who we love and I've been in way too many questionable relationships to judge you and Lance. I like you a lot too...and not just because you're hot as fuck, but because you're a cool person. I don't make friends easy sweet cheeks and the fact that we've talked every day since that day you brought me coffee has to mean something right. I'm want to see where this goes," she said with a smile and kissed Carmen again, but this time with more passion.

Carmen didn't expect that and she blushed as Rey pulled away. "So I guess it's official then, I'm dating a girl..."

"Sure, I'll be your girlfriend when your Mom's around and when she's not I'll slide over to side piece. I like to roam anyway...who knows I might even give Cesar a call," she said and Carmen burst out laughing. "You think I'm kidding. Did you see the size of his cock?"

"Lance is bigger."

"Yeah but I doubt the three of us will be going for a tumble anytime soon."

"It's that what sidepiece's are for," was Carmen's quick reply to that and Rey gave her nipple a twist.

"See that's why I like you sweet cheeks," she said as she leaned in for another quick kiss before she threw open the door. "We still on for Friday night?"

"You mean tomorrow? Definitely."

Rey grinned at that as she headed to her door and Carmen waited until the lights came on in her second floor apartment before she pulled away from the curb. She couldn't keep the grin off her face as she drove across town.

Zo's expression was the complete opposite at the moment as the video of him and Margo played on surround sound on every screen in the house. There was a scream before his door flung open and Holden was charging into his room, his face red and fists clenched. Margo was right behind him with tears in her eyes. She was trying to explain. It was a long time ago she kept saying but that didn't stop her boyfriend from decking his once best friend. And he kept hitting him until his brother came to pull him off and out of the room. Margo followed closely behind them, begging Holden to listen to her, even as he stormed out of the house.

Carmen was still grinning when she pulled into the garage and found Lance's bike already there. She couldn't wait to see, even if she had to omit a few truths about the night. She couldn't wait to show him the new ink. It was late but they'd spent most of the day apart, all she wanted to do was snuggle up next to him. Maybe watch a movie or just some mindless television. It didn't matter. She just wanted to be close to him.

But before all that she had to take a shower. Even though she was certain he heard the garage, Carmen crept into the house, hoping to sneak up to her before Lance made it to the door.
 
Lance had been watching a Stephen Segal movie when Carmen came home. It was one he hadn't seen before, and yet it was just like all the others. There was a kind of Zen in that, but Lance actually found himself a little disappointed that Segal didn't do his Akido ass kicking in this one.

He waited, patiently, for Carmen to come in so she could wrap her arms around him and he could pull her into a kiss. He imagined this whole scene in his mind that ended with them watching Jack Reacher or John Wick, but the sound of the shower broke him from his fantasy.

Did she really come home and jump straight into the shower? Carmen had to know he was there, so maybe something REALLY interesting happened tonight. He couldn't help but remember the time he boldly entered Carmen's shower and took her, tits to the wall, until he'd cum. His wife would be home soon, so the chances to be with Carmen really were limited so he turned off the TV and went up to Carmen's bathroom where he could hear the shower.

Still, he knocked and checked the door. It was open. He moved just a little to see Carmen's reflection in the mirror and that's all he needed. He watched her glide her hands over that amazing body and finally asked, "Carmen? You okay?"
 
Carmen couldn't hold her grin at the knock on the door, knowing it was Lance. She pulled the shower curtain back as he poked his head into the bathroom. to watch her a moment before he finally asked if she was okay.

"A little sore but I guess I should get used to that now," she said turning her body her body so he could see her new ink. "I'm definitely addicted Daddy...thanks to you," she added with a grin as she turned off the water.

Carmen grabbed her towel and careful dried off before moving to stand before him. She planted a soft kiss on his lips and stepped back to get the ointment she'd stashed in her medicine cabinet. "What do you think? She's gonna finish it tomorrow night...on our...ummm...date. I figured I'd give you and Mom some time alone so things don't get weird. Wanna help," she said, the last with a grin as she pushed the ointment into his hand. "It feels better when you do it."
 
"Oh, yeah." Lance said, having truly forgotten his own wife was coming back tomorrow. He mindlessly took the balm and gently applied it to Carmen's fine ass. "Looks amazing... even the tattoo looks good!" He moved in to kiss her, over her shoulder so his hand could continue to massage her rear.

"I want you to sleep in the master bedroom with me, tonight. If you're mom's going to be home tomorrow I want as much of you as I can. I want to wake up with you in my arms for all the times I won't be able to." He gave her a firm squeeze then relaxed his hand against her butt, still feeling the warm flesh and the ink beneath.
 
"I'm not going anywhere Daddy," Carmen said with a bashful grin as she slipped her arms around Lance's neck. "You talk like she's never going to go away again. I haven't been here long but she's already been out of town twice so relax," she said and kissed him softly, slipped her hand into his.

With that, Carmen led Lance down to the master bedroom and without the least bit hesitation, climbed into the bed he shared with her mother. "Come hold me Daddy," she said as she got comfortable, a smile on her face. "We could watch something for a while then you can fuck me to sleep."
 
"Oh, baby." Lance was happy to lay in bed with Carmen. She was, after-all, the love of his life. As much as he loved Gerry, his heart would belong to Carmen. Laying in bed he let her pick the movie then held her naked body against his own but couldn't help but fall asleep with the woman of his love in his arms.


"I love you..." he whispered, just before he fell asleep.

Late into the morning, Lance would wake for the second time with his manhood as stiff as an rod of steel. He didn't ask if Carmen was awake, or if she cared about sleeping in. But he found himself slowly trying to ease his cock into Carmen's ass.

He whispered into her ear, "You feel so good, baby...I'm going to cum..."
 
Carmen hadn't expected Lance to fall asleep so soon but she wasn't upset about it either. Just being close to him was enough. As soon as she noticed his heavy breathing, she switched off the television and settled down to get some sleep herself.

Sometime later, his poking at her ass stirred her awake and Carmen grinned without opening her eyes.

"You feel so good, baby...I'm going to cum..."

"Well at least get inside me first," she said with a giggle and spit in her hand. Carmen reached back to rub the moisture over the tip of his cock and arched her back. It took a little maneuvering but eventually she got him lined up properly and pushed her ass back against him. She let out a quiet gasp as Lance's cock breached her rim and she slowly sank down his shaft.

Once he was inside her Carmen grabbed his hand and pushed it down between her thighs. "I want to be full of you Daddy," she moaned with her head back against his shoulder as he grind her hips in slow circles in his lap.
 
Back
Top