It's a Southern Thing

Do any of us feel guilty about our warm Temps while everyone else is in a deep freeze?

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas southern style.

Denny

Do any of us feel guilty about our warm Temps while everyone else is in a deep freeze?

We're here in central Illinois freezing our body parts off after 23 years in Florida. We were just learnin to be rednecks when shit happened.

We still like Country music, Fish n'Grits, Cornbread, cheap beer and a lil naughty chat. But this snow ain't near as nice as the white sand where we were. I even miss the Armydildos, Ferrel Hogs, and little fat gals in overhauls y'all.

We'll never forget BBQ turkey on the beach, swimmin in the nearby springs, and fire ants.

Happy New Year ---- hope y'all got your hoppin' jon and collard greens a cooking....

It's warm here - we had our 24 hours of Winter a couple of days ago. Ahhhhh back to the 80's and sunshine

Not for second. Originally from SW Pa, I've had my fill of snow, ice and frigid temps. Now I'm a CIT (Coon-ass In Training) and loving the winters (and summers) and the people down here.

Not for second. Originally from SW Pa, I've had my fill of snow, ice and frigid temps. Now I'm a CIT (Coon-ass In Training) and loving the winters (and summers) and the people down here.

Lol - I like that coon-ass in training. Goes perfect with snipe hunting.

The weather is so nice, enjoy it one more day. work will be there tomorrow.

guilty for the warm temperatures? nah. American by birth, Southern by the grace 0f God

Loving the warmth

I love the 75/80 degree winter weather in the south, only downfall is having to work and not be able to enjoy it.

I'm not sure of the temp today, but it's warm and there's a nice breeze blowing. I can't ask for more than that. :)

Back