Playgrounders and proud of it

I updated the "rules" on the first post a bit. I'll recap here. Take a number, and I'll update the master list. Once inducted, I'll update again. Presenters please fire me a PM to let me know to update, if I'm not around when it happens.

i'm #73, chap. ;)

i'd step up but i can be a bit of a twat and might put prospects off. ;)

the second part of my message was a general statement in agreement with you, everyone else take a number :p it wasn't directed at you. I know you're #73 :) You were pretty active in here when I joined

Hazing I can do :)

Like GA, I can be a Twat, but I genuinely don't give a fuck ;)

the second part of my message was a general statement in agreement with you, everyone else take a number :p it wasn't directed at you. I know you're #73 :) You were pretty active in here when I joined

just doing the 'territorial' thing. ;)

pissing up the lamp post, etc. :D

just in case. noobs, and all that. ;)

It's my five year Lit anniversary next month... I'm with AJ and think it's about time to board the bus. ;)

I have been on here a lot longer than I ever thought I was going to be......

ETA: 4 years in June.

Looks like I'd better jump on too, 'specially since I rarely stray outside the PG.

I'm positive I was given a number years ago by Mark but can't find me on the list...ah well, never mind...

I know I haven't been here for over a year, but 99% of my posts were made here in the PG. Will that work? :D

Back