UK fuck/suck buddies by postcode

From past experience, the thing that always gets in the way of actually meeting up with people is always location. Very few people can "accommodate" as they say...

So - if there is anyone in the NE of England - Tyneside/Wearside/Teesside - who has a safe location which can be used during the daytime for discrete meets, I'd love to hear from them! Let's set up a Suck Club! ;-)

I love this idea!! I'm all for setting up a suck club. Only problem, as you've already said, is location...

St14

Married but desperate to retry cock sucking and be filled with a real cock instead of plastic ones!

Currently abroad but coming back to Norfolk soon, any one up for some fun???

Very very bi guy who loves just about anything is seeking a fuck mate, PM me

GU21, Surrey here....free tomorrow night if anyone interested? 31, average build, night 7.3" UC

Hi guys. Anyone arond the GU1* post code area wanting some playfull fun and relief.
Must be clean and discreet as I am married. You can suck me too if you want but please don't be
Dissapointed when you don't taste cum because it don't shoot any anymore.

Am from GU21, so just down the road :) free tomorrow night lol

DE4 here. Married and bi curious, never tried but really want to. Work away all week
Driving a truck so nationwide, never know where I'm gonna end up :)

east anglia

This thread is a bit thin on action but i thought i'd try again. Wank and or suck in norfolk. I can accomodate during the day but the wife would object in the evening so best not upset her.
Any messages welcome and will be replied to.

CV area

Looking for some mutual fun in Coventry area, if u are interested and can accom, message me :)

NG area

Bi-curious 52 year old from Nottm looking for mutual fun. I am chubby and my cock is just pretty average. But I am very keen to make friends with someone as a wank and suck buddy. PM me ...

Back