• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Perfect Nipple -Where to begin?

A subject of particular interest to me, no such thing as an imperfect nipple but given the choice I would have to say that the perfect nipple would have the following attributes:
Light pink in colour when not aroused, the tip slightly hard so as to be visible through clothing even when not erect. The areola also light pink and definately puffy, not to the extent that it looks like an additional boob ontop of the boob, just tantilisingly raised.
When erect the nipple should darken slightly and swell with the areola puckering around it like a frame to emphasise the occasion.
Only one thing better than a nipple..... Two of them.

2dc2340f74aeb6b8a0ec9482bfddd99c200605010_full.jpg

BullDawg69 said:
Just think of the message this girl received so early in her life: men will pay money to look at your tits because they are firm and nicely shaped, especially if you have a pouty expression on your face and look as if you will do really dirty things to a man given half a chance.

This is useful information for an 18-year-old girl, don't you think? I know I would fork over some whip-out if she would let me run my filthy hands all over her firm young body and lick me like a lollipop.

Jim
El Mondo Pervo Supremo

Mutt, she is a total hottie. I am used to seeing puffies on small titties....always nice to see them on some larger ones. Yum!

Jim, you are such a horndog.

Great Googly Moogly

The Mutt said:
Great Googly Moogly!
:p
Mutt, you took the words right out of my mouth. What fantastic fun bags to go with that pretty face. This girl should never sleep alone. I want to google the moogle right out of her.

Jim

Simpatico

abbey_kyle said:
Mutt, she is a total hottie. I am used to seeing puffies on small titties....always nice to see them on some larger ones. Yum!

Jim, you are such a horndog.
Abbey, you and I have so much in common. You are horny. I am horny. You like tits. I like tits. You like pussy. I like pussy. Let's find the googly moogly girl and forkle the hell out of her for about three days in a row.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
Abbey, you and I have so much in common. You are horny. I am horny. You like tits. I like tits. You like pussy. I like pussy. Let's find the googly moogly girl and forkle the hell out of her for about three days in a row.

Jim

FM, I think we just found our entertainment for the AGM this summer. (Bonus will be if Mutt volunteers as their slave). Does it get any better than this kids? :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
BD, I'd very much appreciate if you could bring that AV with you...we might have it blown up and made into place mats for our table setting.
I knew I was good for bringing something to the table... :cool:

BullDawg69 said:
I thought you would be the dessert... :devil:

hmmmm well, let's compromise...we could both be served on a large silver platter with each guest equipped with whipping cream, custard and chocolate sauce - all instructed to help themselves ;)

JenniferMidnight said:
Sweet Mutt, you surely will drive Jim and Abbey quite mad with any more of those puffy pictures.... oh my! :rolleyes:
Not as mad as you drive me. I want to spoon with you, naked. I want to feel your sexy ass against my cock. I want to wrap my arms around you and cup your heavy breasts in my hands. I want to.....

Jeez, can you tell Miss Oatlash is away?

I still want to do those things, Miss Midnight. I just want Miss Oatlash in between us.

JenniferMidnight said:
hmmmm well, let's compromise...we could both be served on a large silver platter with each guest equipped with whipping cream, custard and chocolate sauce - all instructed to help themselves ;)
Sounds like a wonderful compromise to me....

as long as I get to eat dessert first. :D

The Mutt said:
Not as mad as you drive me. I want to spoon with you, naked. I want to feel your sexy ass against my cock. I want to wrap my arms around you and cup your heavy breasts in my hands. I want to.....

Jeez, can you tell Miss Oatlash is away?

I still want to do those things, Miss Midnight. I just want Miss Oatlash in between us.

You drive a hard (oh I couldn't resist) bargin...can I get there on airmiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back