Buttplugs?

J

JasonStevens

Do you use ‘em and how long have you gone with one?

I use a glass one and have gone a couple hours straight wearing it. My bf thinks it’s really hot when we go out on dates or shopping and I have mine in. Does get a bit uncomfortable past the 90 minute mark but overall it feels incredibly erotic.

I have a 1.5" diameter stainless steel plug that weighs in at about .75" pounds. I have worn it for 2 hours around the house but I am reluctant to wear it elsewhere due to the weight pulling on me. Maybe after I have some more time with it. I should have selected a smaller size to start with as inserting the 1.5" left me sore for a couple of days. Stainless steel is not as forgiving as the softer materials. I might try it overnight before venturing out with it inserted.

I have a 1.5" diameter stainless steel plug that weighs in at about .75" pounds. I have worn it for 2 hours around the house but I am reluctant to wear it elsewhere due to the weight pulling on me. Maybe after I have some more time with it. I should have selected a smaller size to start with as inserting the 1.5" left me sore for a couple of days. Stainless steel is not as forgiving as the softer materials. I might try it overnight before venturing out with it inserted.

A plug with some weight to it sounds hot. Haven’t tried a stainless steel one yet. That will be next on my toy shopping list.

The stainless steel ones look sexy. Particularly with the jewels. Would love to try a graduated set of three, each one larger than the next to slowly get used to!

Yes yes yes, heres a few of ours and we do use them. They add to the fun and they add to the O. Both of us indulge either when we are together, or riding solo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Mmmmmm feels SO nice!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
I wear an Njoy large metal plug out. It's pretty heavy so I feel it always. Wearing it to work is a chore. Just to keep from smiling to everyone is hard to do. Only 1 person there knows I wear it.

I wear an Njoy large metal plug out. It's pretty heavy so I feel it always. Wearing it to work is a chore. Just to keep from smiling to everyone is hard to do. Only 1 person there knows I wear it.

Oh my gosh!

Biggest Ive used for any amount of time was 1" and I wore it half the day doing housework...I would randomly flex my kegels and enjoy that sweet feeling. I had to stop twice and jerk off while pushing back and forth on the plug.

My wife has one thats 1.5" that I will put in sometimes when I jerk off, I love how it feels

I use a glass one and have gone a couple hours straight wearing it. My bf thinks it’s really hot when we go out on dates or shopping and I have mine in. Does get a bit uncomfortable past the 90 minute mark but overall it feels incredibly erotic.

M`Lady has me wear one sometimes, both around the house and under my clothes in public. I think the longest has been about four hours. We only have small ones and I do like it overall.

We also have a vibrating one for in bed. That is wonderful!

A quick online search turns up Amazon, Macy's, Etsy, etc. I am sure more specialty shops move sexier ones, but some of those basic black, look quite erotic!
I wonder how often "Excellent for holding my butt plug in" shows up in the Amazon reviews. Maybe I should check.

I wonder how often "Excellent for holding my butt plug in" shows up in the Amazon reviews. Maybe I should check.

LOL I know I tried a panty girdle with a thin jelly butt plug a long time ago while I was mowing the lawn. It was still touch and go about it slipping out. Guess it wouldn't have been a good review! :D

Butt Plugs...hmmmm

I do use them and they do feel wonderful inside me :)

I have a glass one too that I like to grind on while I'm sitting here chatting. :) Haven't tried wearing it out for any length of time as it gets kinda hard to keep it in for long while I'm upright or walking and since I don't wear undies, I have nothing to help keep it in me...;)

I have worn one all night before, when I plan on some serious play time the next day. I can't say that I slept a whole lot, just need to make sure to have a long lasting lube for this kind of extended play.

I used to use butt plugs...A LOT...both as a standalone source of stimulation and as prep, both in dilation and desensitization, for greater ass play. I still do...but not as often.

I have worn latex and silicon butt plugs, often LARGE, even HUMONGOUS, ones, for extended lengths of time and in a variety of circumstances. Unlike as has been mentioned by many in this thread, I have never used or owned a metal, glass, or other rigid butt plug, except for a few that were also enema nozzles. BTW, as I've often mentioned, my wife is more than willing to fulfill my anal proclivities and ass play, often with huge toys, has been a frequent part of our sex play for two decades.

I used to frequently travel for work related seminars and training and, since I live in a small community with no nearby access to air travel, I usually drove to the events. Some of these were as far as 350 miles away and often I drove, for over five hours, with a butt plug up my ass.

Sometimes, I would come home from a shift at work, change into civilian clothes (and more often than not...some lingerie), load my bags, slip into the bathroom to slip a butt plug up my ass, kiss the wife, and hit the road. Other times I'd get up early, take a shower, slip the plug up my ass and slip out of the house in the wee hours of the morning while everyone slept.

I'd drive and drive, squirming on the butt plug and in a constant state of arousal. Sometimes I'd rub one out while on the road, sometimes when I'd stop and slip into a restroom stall at a rest stop, restaurant, or truck stop. Sometimes I'd change plugs exchanging them for different shapes and sizes. Pushing a plug out, lubing myself up, and slipping another into my ass while in a stall in busy truck stop bathroom was exciting as hell and, to this day, I wish I'd had the nerve to ask someone to join me.

In any event, by the time I reached my destination I was always primed, and dilated, for what another thread called a "masturbation holiday" with a suitcase full of anal toys sexy lingerie.

I enjoy wearing mine when I go shopping.....have one with a steal ball bearing inside....lovely sensation when I walk or run...

Back