The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get to drift into sleep with the thought that a continent away you are stripping off and slipping into a nice hot foamy tub, sighing as the water relaxes you, your breasts bobbing on the surface. Then the sponge sliding along your bare leg as you wash yourself.

Nice. :D

Gee, you have a way with words...:eek:

I stopped at the LUSH store and got bath bombs and pampering products. It's going to be a good bath. Very fragrant.

Gee, you have a way with words...:eek:

I stopped at the LUSH store and got bath bombs and pampering products. It's going to be a good bath. Very fragrant.

As will you be when you get out.

Now I aught to be logging off now. See you about!

Hug'n'kiss'n'cheeypinchonyourrear

I'll be around sporadically tonight. I absolutely intend to get a thousand words on paper tonight, come Hell or high wind (which we already have!).

I'll be around sporadically tonight. I absolutely intend to get a thousand words on paper tonight, come Hell or high wind (which we already have!).

No fire, right? :( Hope not!

You know, you can get your 1,000 words down easily right here in the AH, right? You don't need to leave us to do it! :rose:

<hugs> for Bear. :kiss:

It's windy here too. How are you feeling?

Much improved, thanx. That's why I have the energy to write.

No fire, right? :( Hope not!

You know, you can get your 1,000 words down easily right here in the AH, right? You don't need to leave us to do it! :rose:

Oh, that's how I do it. I write a bit, then check back to see if anything hot is going on that fits the story, then go write some more, then check back . . .

Much improved, thanx. That's why I have the energy to write.

Oh, that's how I do it. I write a bit, then check back to see if anything hot is going on that fits the story, then go write some more, then check back . . .

:devil:

You have Di and me here. You need it hotter? :kiss:

:D

must be the full moon...

And the wind!
horny-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back