Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

I am looking for a female who catches Santa Before he can slip up the chimney. Not sure where to take it from there. But the idea is just super hot to me. Ladies PM me if your interested and we can bounce some ideas around

I've got some other Christmas based RP ideas too. ;)
 
Last edited:
Lots of cum

If you look at some of my other posts, I'm generally one who enjoys The Story, The Characters, the plot twists and the relationships. But right now, all I am looking for is for a female writer to play a role where she has a fetish for cum. Lots and lots of cum. She could be someone incredibly "respectable", a physician, a well-respected mother of two who attends church regularly, a teacher or anything else. She finds a man (don't know how) who cums excessively. They go to a hotel room and she just wants it from him in any and all ways possible again and again. I'd be doing a lot describing what she looked like in various situations of cum all over her and inside her. Maybe even take pictures to blackmail her into being his slave thereafter.

So yes, even though I love sci fi, fantasy, and most importantly any good story - right now I'm just looking for a cum bucket.

There. I said it.

PM if interested.

Ps - found a pic for inspiration - pm me and I'll send it to you.
 
Last edited:
Bumped down farther with additions and deletions.
 
Last edited:
A friend of mine posted up an interesting theory on the movie Labyrinth.

Once upon a time, long ago, there was a sorcerer named Jareth.
He fell in love with a human girl named Sarah, and she with him.

But Sarah’s father and step-mother would not allow them to marry.
For then they would lose the servant and nanny for their beloved new baby.
In a fit of rage, Jareth kidnapped the infant and spirited it away to the fairy realm.

In this other world, Jareth turned the spoiled baby into a goblin in retribution.
Jareth also created a beautiful palace for his Sarah, one where she’d be treated like the Queen she was.

Sadly, time moved differently in the fairy world then the mortal one. By the time Jareth believed his new realm worthy of his love, his Sarah was long since dead.

Overcome by grief, Jareth descended into madness.
Grief gave way to denial.
His Sarah could not be dead, but was in fact being hidden by her wicked step-mother!
He must rescue her.

A common name, it doesn’t take Jareth long to find another dark-haired Sarah. Over and over again.
Ones with an unfair step-mother and unwanted younger sibling.
Unable to reason, Jareth kidnaps the babies and the cycle repeats. Only this time, the Sarahs follow.
Some of the Sarahs complete their quest and win back their baby siblings.
Some of them die in the attempt.
Completely unhinged, Jareth turns children not recovered in time into goblins to join the ranks of his Sarah’s little brother.
Eventually, he becomes their God and King.

Only then does he build the Labyrinth.

He cannot fathom why his Sarah keep choosing the spoiled baby over his undying love but if can only keep her with tricks, so be it.
As the Sarahs solve the Labyrinth faster and faster, new distractions are added.
The junk yard of useless treasure, the Bog of Eternal Stench. If his Sarah is determined to stay only long enough to regain the child, Jareth will delay her as long as possible in the hopes one day, she’ll choose to stay.

But how does the story of Jareth become so garbled in the mortal world?

At least one lucky Sarah must have escaped — but not with the whole story — and over time her (or their) stories were turned into the fairy tale the most recent Sarah obsesses over with such devotion.

This is why when the most recent Sarah introduces herself to Hoggle, his response is the cryptic “That’s what I thought.”

Because of course she’s Sarah.
They’re all Sarah.


Would any fellow be interested in taking up a run with me of a previous Sarah?


Bumping this.
 
Would like to start a story about a guy who enters the world of porn and quickly becomes one of the best porn stars ever. Looking for a female who would be interested in playing multiple roles. Send me a PM if you are interested.
 
I'm currently getting ready for winter break, and as such, will have more free time on my hands. I'm currently looking for female SRP partners to start writing with. If you have an idea you would like to talk about, feel free to message me!
 
So apparently everyone except one of my rp partners vanished over the holidays. I'm looking to start some new threads. I'd like a female partner that writes well and can do some longer form posts. Ideally a paragraph or more each time, but also short burst posts are fine where necessary. But character development and plot and details (and of course sex) are a must. Pm with any idead you have!
 
Last edited:
Interested in doing M/m dom scene, or F/m. As usual in my stuff here, plenty of pain involved.
 
Hey all! So I've definitely got some Holiday themed ideas for a thread. Also some old favorites and a willing curiosity to fulfill your ideas too.

Holidays- Santa kidnaps a particularly naughty girl. Two elves (or more) find some interesting gifts in Santa's special toy factory. Or any threads revolving around Christmas, I'm open to suggestions.

Sci Fi- I'd love to use sci fi or a furturistic background for an RP sometime.

History, Fantasy, TV shows. So many options, shoot me a PM and we can talk it out.
 
Back after a bit of a hiatus, just didn't have the time to put into any RPs for a few weeks...


But I'm back! I'm looking for usually male writers, into more indepth storylines rather than just sex, though there will be time for that I'm sure.

I don't have any particular scenes in mind, so we can chat about what we both enjoy, but some settings that I particularly enjoy are sci fi, fantasy, steampunk, and post apocalyptic.
 
Hi there!!!!

So after a forced leave of absence (school getting in the way), I'm finally able to come back and I'm itching to write. Have a specific idea in mind though, as always, if you'd like to write with me and have any ideas feel free to PM me.

Idea: Two people that have been getting to know each other through the internet decide to meet (original idea is meeting through an MMO, though this can be changed). Due to circumstances in one of the person's life, they decide to do something 'crazy' and hop on a plane to meet the other, becoming roommates. Attraction is certainly there and they have to decide if they'd like to move forward with that.

Are they the shy gamer types? Does one or both have kinky secrets they want to hide? Do they want to share certain fetishes or fulfill each other's sexual fantasies?

Note: Yes I want this thread to eventually get to the point where the male character takes the female character as his pet, but I want it to be more of a learning together than him being already experienced in it.

Note 2: Please be prepared to post 2 paragraphs or more. I don't need a novel, but its easier for me to imagine responses, settings and scenes the more detail I have. As always, I put as much effort as my writing partner.

If you think you're the man for this thread, send me a PM with your character idea and thoughts on what youd like to add/change. Thank you!

Nyx
 
I would like to find a good writting partner to do a variety of stories. I'm not into incest stories! I like to play a role that the character is in her 20's. I need a writter that can keep the story going and has a good imagination. Check out my other threads and pm me if interested and in discussing a scenario ;)

Bump;)
 
A New Home - Orion

I'm looking for a female writer who likes sci-fi scenes. I want to have another go at this http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=37758447&postcount=1

If you are interested, please PM me with any questions!

Here's the intro:

"It’s the year 2513. The earth is overpopulated and unable to sustain life for long. Scientists predict the earth’s atmosphere will become deadly in less than two years, and the intense heat will incinerate the surface of the planet in less than 100 years. Most of the population in developed areas of the world live exclusively indoors, wearing gas masks for any outdoor activity. In the underdeveloped and developing world, mortality rate is through the roof, with the average life expectancy of 16.

Three major world corporations have spent billions of dollars building an intergalactic fleet. The corporations managed to build three intergalactic space ships, each carrying their name: Orion, Cygnus and Perseus. There was intense cooperation between the three corporations in the design and building process which took over 200 years to complete. After three intense years of flight tests, the fleet received the green light to select members of the population which would best propagate the human species. The selection process took over 5 years to complete, and now the last transport vessel from the Orion is scheduled to pick up the last 500 people from Earth before setting of on the first intergalactic mission to find a New World, rumored to exist two years away, traveling at faster-than-light speed."
 
partners

I am looking for writing partners. Check out my links for writing samples and my SRP. I am especially wanting to play the fourth Doctor. Besides Doctor Who, I like Firefly, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Star Wars, Xmen and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also love original stories.
 
Last edited:
Looking to start a few threads.

I’m looking to start up a few more threads at the moment. Hopefully I can find some eager and willing partners to engage in some writing shenanigans. Take a look at my profile to get a general feel of my intent, likes and dislikes. Also feel free to glance at my active stories to get a feeling of my style.

While I’m not expecting a novel from my writer, I do love descriptions. I tend to write the same length as my writer; the more inspired I am the more you can expect to get out of it.
Feel free to PM me with any ideas or questions. I love to go back and forth for awhile to get an idea and characters down before I throw down on writing a thread.

Here are a few current ideas I have forming. Most are not finished. I like to go over the specifics and such with my writing partner. That way we can get a tailor fit for our specific tastes.

Just another night at work –

A young woman just started working at the local Hooters. She’s a little underdeveloped, but that’s what push up bras are for! Late one night as she gets off her shift she stumbles over a magical artifact that grants her incredible magical powers but also draws out the things that go bump in the night.
Not sure exactly where to go with this, but something light-hearted and funny.

Zombie apocalypse thread –

What could be more fun than a zombie thread? I’d like a more sarcastic, darkly funny take to the end of the world, like Shaun of the Dead.

A thread about nothing –

The name is in reference to the show Seinfeld. The idea would be vaguely based off of the general idea of a few people going about their random lives and the shenanigans that follows. It can focus on two people or could be blown out to a group thread. Who knows?


Blood in the water –

Based off this picture.

Based in the same world as another thread, people have genetically altered themselves, becoming Genetically Engineered Humans, GEH’s, or simply G’s. People struggle to survive anyway they can. The idea centers around a G that hustles people in pool and a few situations she gets into that are over her head.


A Stripper with a heart of gold* –

Based off the same idea as above. A girlhas gotta eat and can’t always choose what life throws at them.

*Probably not true.


The new girl at the table –

She’s new to town and has been looking forward to a game. She finally finds a local gaming store and pays a visit to see if she can join a game. Most people think of her as a fake ‘gamer girl’, but she’s an avid and dedicated gamer.

This ain’t the really real world no more –

A pair of gamers spend a Friday night at the table. Both are the odd, introvert types and far from even a 7 even the looks department. Their characters on the other hand are things of perfection, both physically and mechanically. A freak thunder storm and a funky d20 sucks them into a world of fantasy and into their character’s bodies. Now what do they do?

I also had an inspiration to try out a new idea inspired by these pictures.


The basic idea is to have the starring lovely feline partake in some sexy adventures for lost artifacts and ancient lore. I’m thinking of something along the line of bigger than life scenes like from Indiana Jones or some inspiration from Tomb Raider, of course with a heavy dose of sexual encounters as well. I’d like it to be about equal in story and sexiness, neither one really out shining the other.

Kat the Dervish Dancer

Looking to start up some exciting adventures with my free spirited, free loving catfolk bard.

Single minded sexual ideas –

Looking to start up a short lived scene based off this idea.
 
After a long break, I love to come back and hope to make even more friends than before. I love to try something new this season. Need one or two female for the thread

I will play Sam a good loving husband. I married her for money as she is the only daughter of my boss. She is young lovely and faithful but because of her brought up, she become arrogant and bossy.

Nothing much to complain though and we are happy accept that I had to occasionally gave in to her demand. She would want most things done her way, decides where to eat, what to wear and even how to fuck.

The story takes a turn when Sam accidentally gets involve with another girl. She is very obedient and submissive nature.

Would Sam turns back for his loving wife or leave her for his new found pet? What would his wife do when she came to know about her husband's affair?

Lets decide and do the ending together.
 
Santa Burglar.
A thief dresses up as Santa to rob houses on Xmas eve. Gets caught by a housewife or 18 year old daughter with a santa fixation. Boom chicka bowwow.


A Christmas Carol.
In this version, Scrooge's hot triple-great-grand-daughter has inherited the family traits of miserly hatefulness, and added frigidity to the mix. She is visited by three sexy ghosts on the nights leading up to Christmas, who fuck her brains out and make her see the meaning of Christmas through a fog of sexual exhaustion.

The Night Before Christmas
Isn't it wonderful when the whole, extended family gets together? The opportunities for incest or incest-in-law abound. Since grandma passed away, granddad's been so lonely. Maybe Tim's new wife wants to give him a special Christmas present. Maybe Tim can take this opportunity to finally work out those Oedipal issues that have been plaguing him his whole life.

The Nutbuster
When that little girl that dreamed of the toy soldiers fighting off the rats grew up, she kept having the same dream, except it turned into a gangbang. We'll leave the sugar-plum fairy out of this one.


Mrs. Santa's Christmas
The one night of the year that her fat, old husband's away. And the one night of the year that all those young, strapping elves don't have to work.
 
Hello everyone.

I am 23/F and a sub with some strong switchy tendencies. I am new to SRPs, but I am an avid writer and will make up for my lack of experience with enthusiasm and kinkiness. :)

What am I looking for? I have a thing for rough treatment, and I have always fantasized about being a prisoner of some sort. Maybe a witch in a medieval dungeon, or a captured spy.

Is there anyone (male or female) willing to start this kind of RP with me? Please note that I will try to write two or three short paragraphs per post, and it would be good if my partner tried to do the same. What some people here seem to call "one-liners" are not my thing, really. Other than that, I am open for a lot of stuff, so go ahead! :D
 
Bump with an addition:

Have a few thread ideas for a creative female writer to join. Looking for descriptive writing that is done in the third person. Please PM me with what plot you are interested in, your character idea, maybe a portrait, and if applicable where you'd like the story to go.

Plot 1: In the darkness he has lurked for the last thirteen years as an assassin. Without emotion he has killed countless people and little has phased him, that was until his last kill. He had killed his mark, but in the slaying he had stumbled upon the victims child, who had seen him, and then had seen her father in a pool of blood. Sworn to kill anyone that sees him he makes his move, but hesitates, and is essentially unable to kill. Conflicted he passes off numerous tasks until he is tasked with killing the daughter of an arms dealer. He plans on going through with it, that is, until he sees her. He cannot complete this task, but what that will mean...

Plot 2: A bandit in the Wild West has a change of heart, but can't leave without the prize. Chased by his former comrades he is wounded and found barely alive on the riverbank by a young woman. Her ranch is nearby, but her family is away for the day.

Plot 3: A failed French nobleman wishes to make an alliance with a Germanic tribe. For gold and support he will give the tribe his daughter to secure them in the nobility of France. However, the tribe had considered this, agreed to the terms, but they'll be rescinding the offer and taking everything he has left.

---

Already have entry posts for Plot 2 and 3, if interested I can PM them too you. Please PM me if interested in writing.

---

Plot 4: A lowly knight looking to make a name for himself is travelling to the castle on the king when he stumbles upon a young woman being chased by bandits. Alerting them of his presence the men laugh at the young man and challenge him. Dispensing them he saves the woman but soon finds she is not so innocent.
 
Got an idea for a story. There is a party at the college my character is staying at before the holidays and his sister ends up showing up to the party both of them in a costume. They end up having sex at the party not knowing that they are related to each other. Guy comes home for the holidays where the sister is living and after she discovers a piece of his costume in his bag she realizes that it was him she fucked, but instead of freaking out she wants more and goes after her brother.
 
Back
Top