Wanted In More Ways Than One (Closed for raiguy)

She kissed him back and relaxed against him, also savoring the moment. "So close, and yet, so far," she whispered softly.
 
Tay nodded. "Two days to get the ball rolling, then it won't take too long. My buddy has been trying to get a case rolling against these guys, and he usually doesn't wait around too long. He kind of has a reputation of bulling his way through cases..." he trailed off, sighing as he thought about being clear of this and having Gwyn to himself, without legal troubles.
 
Gwyn smiled and kissed him. "I can't wait," she said honestly. "Maybe we could go shoe shopping? I forgot a pair of heels."
 
Tay thought about it, before nodding. "It would be a good idea to look your best. If we can get him on our side as soon as possible, we have a good chance of getting things moving even faster," he said, pulling Gwyn close and sighing.
 
Tay chuckled, before tapping Gwyn on her shoulder. "You look like something is on your mind. Care to share?" he asked softly.
 
Tay smiled, before squeezing Gwyn gently and closing his eyes, humming contently.
 
Tay rolled his free shoulder, before relaxing even more. "Movie, or just fall asleep early?" he asked her.
 
Tay nodded, before yawning and cuddling up next to Gwyn. "Goodnight, sweetheart," he muttered softly as he slowly fell asleep.
 
"Good night baby," Gwyn mumbled as she snuggled into Tay and fell into a deep sleep.

She woke up the next morning with Nash licking her face. Quietly chuckling, she told the pup to heel, before sitting up and scratching his head.
 
Tay slowly woke up, feeling the bed moving around, before turning to smile at seeing Nash and Gwyn getting together so well. "It's good to see he's finally taken to someone, especially you," he said softly, sleep still clouding his voice.
 
Gwyn giggled and kissed Tay's cheek, still petting Nash. "It's nice that someone else has taken a liking to me," she teased him softly. "Sleep well?" she asked.
 
Tay nodded, before stretching slightly and pulling Gwen against him. "How did you sleep?" he asked softly, his eyes closed.
 
Tay chuckled, before looking at Nash. He couldn't help but laugh even more when Nash seemed to try to look innocent, before leaning over to kiss Gwyn. "So, what shall we do today?" he asked, stretching again.
 
Tay chuckled, before sliding out of bed. "Then let me fix breakfast and bring it to you," he said with a laugh, pulling on a pair of shorts and heading into the kitchen.
 
Tay quickly fixed scrambled eggs mixed with bacon and cheese, before bringing two bowls with toast on the side and two glasses of orange juice on a tray.
 
Tay just shrugged, before setting the tray of food down and sliding back into bed next to Gwyn, pushing the pups onto the floor. "I'm just me," he said, before taking a bite of toast.
 
Back
Top