Marvel: The Mutant Outbreak (OOC)

Man, I wish we could get some girls for this, lol. Nobody is biting. I'm gonna try launching a thread about heroes in an original world and see if that gets anyone interested. If it does, you all are more than welcome to hope over and play in that thread.

This had me giggling so much... I'll join and can play at least 2 characters until more females arrive...
Only if you all want....
 
This had me giggling so much... I'll join and can play at least 2 characters until more females arrive...
Only if you all want....

Does this actually require an affirmative from us all, cus I'll speak for Jeff. You can play two girls if you'd be so overwhelmingly kind to us poor wretches.
 
Oh god. If you're Penny, I guess that makes me Sheldon since I am obsessed with details LOL.
 
What's going on is that I'm going to have to track Zy down just so I can knock on her door three times in a sequence of three followed by me saying her name after each sequence.

*knock knock knock* Zy *knock knock knock* Zy *knock knock knock* Zy
 
Hey guys! I'm not sure if I was the one who stopped posting in the last one, I kept kinda checkin' in and it didn't seem to be movin' much but I was having fun.
 
What's going on is that I'm going to have to track Zy down just so I can knock on her door three times in a sequence of three followed by me saying her name after each sequence.

*knock knock knock* Zy *knock knock knock* Zy *knock knock knock* Zy

Ohh, do it as Sheldon as The Flash!!
 
Wait, if she's Penny doesn't that make Jeff Inspector Gadget, I'm Doctor Claw and Remy my obnoxious cat?
 
Also, check it I spoke for the Devil and he appeared, and didn't smite me because I said the right thing!
 
Hey guys! I'm not sure if I was the one who stopped posting in the last one, I kept kinda checkin' in and it didn't seem to be movin' much but I was having fun.

Creo! I think the two issues with YJ were that several people vanished and Tighty disappeared after she brought Miss Martian in again and I got kind of bummed. She had PMed me and said she was only interested in playing Miss Martian if we could play the romance between her and Superboy, and I got excited about that, so when she vanished again, I got really bummed and didn't even feel like being in the RP anymore.
 
Hey Creo, and Zy. . .you know you can't sleep right. Clowns will eat you.

Oh wait that was the other RP.
 
Nighty night! I just spent all evening playing Neverwinter, and now I am laying in bed getting ready to watch the newest episode of Game of Thrones before I pass out :).
 
Okay. Well Marvel I'm lot more comfy with than DC anyway. I don't really know much about DC outside of Batman, well now I have Arrow but I recognize half the guys and my boyfriend keeps saying Arrow's real villians are so lame that CW decided to import Batman's C list rather than use losers.

I can play two girls too, might have to take some time to figure out an origin story for them though.
 
Back
Top