How many people have you had sex with?

I'm 25 and I've had sex with six different guys. The first one was with a much older guy when I was younger...his wife had walked out on him and his kid and one thing lead to another, you know? The second was my neighbor after one wild party at his place, the third was the preacher at our church, who i am with right now. The other three were at the church excursions and he shared me with the rest of the deacons for a week or so.

I'm 25 and I've had sex with six different guys. The first one was with a much older guy when I was younger...his wife had walked out on him and his kid and one thing lead to another, you know? The second was my neighbor after one wild party at his place, the third was the preacher at our church, who i am with right now. The other three were at the church excursions and he shared me with the rest of the deacons for a week or so.

ah, the old preacher/deacon gangbang..praise Jeezus!

I'm over 40, have fucked 17 women. Of those 17,4 of them were married, they just wanted some variety I guess.

Seriously?

I couldn't tell you. I stopped keeping track a long time ago. I am sure it is at least 50, and probably less than 100.

What counts as "sex"? Is a handjob sex? Is a blow job or eating pussy sex? Or does only intercourse count?

Sex Mad Irish Man

A Grand Total Of ................................... 2. But There Is Hope For Me Yet.

Good thread. I was expecting loads to post numbers in the 100s for some reason! I've slept with only 3 women. I don't really think numbers are important - it's the quality of the person and your relationship that counts. Totally unsatisfied with my sexual experiences and I'm going to change this.

Who's counting? I lost count years ago! But every single one is still treasured. :)

And yes, losing 6 love relationships at my age has been fucking rough.:(

Unfortunately, I know what you mean. It is fucking rough!

Well now, I feel like quite the slut compared to everyone here. Let's just say I have been with men and women.

23 year old male, and I've been with 4 girls... 3 were relationships, one was a one night stand after a break up...

wow, Tiffany - that's hot!!

wow, Tiffany - that's hot!!

Umm only 3 for me I'm afraid and I'm 51! *blush*

Just turned 43. 3 before married (3rd here I married). While married. 4 that husband knows about and 1 he does not. Sorry honey! ;)

V

Naw...Come-on Really? What church are you going to? I want to attend. Here is one place the tithe might be worth it.

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the question refers specifically to intercourse it would be something more than a thousand and less than two. If the question refers to any sexual activity it would be closer to 3000. Once it ticks past the first hundred you really lose interesting in counting because it has no particular bearing on future sexual activity. I mean if you've only had sex with one person then the next person you have sex with automatically doubles the number of people making it a rather important step. But when it's only one of 3000 it's a drop in the ocean.

Last edited:
I stopped counting a long time ago. If the question refers specifically to intercourse it would be something more than a thousand and less than two. If the question refers to any sexual activity it would be closer to 3000. Once it ticks past the first hundred you really lose interesting in countingas because it has no particular bearingon future sexual activity. I mean if you've only had sex with one person than the next person you have sex with automatically doubles the number of people making it a rather important step. But when it's only one of 3000 it's a drop in the ocean.

Wow! That's like a new person every 3 days if you've been having sex for 30 years. :eek:
What's your STI testing schedule like?

Do you tell your partners about your history?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious as to how one stays healthy with that much exposure and how conversations about health with future partners go. :) I'd imagine the risk for things like herpes and HPV must be astronomical.

Wow! That's like a new person every 3 days if you've been having sex for 30 years. :eek:
What's your STI testing schedule like?

Do you tell your partners about your history?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious as to how one stays healthy with that much exposure and how conversations about health with future partners go. :) I'd imagine the risk for things like herpes and HPV must be astronomical.

rigorous testing and constantly careful. as far as herpes is concerned I am one of the lucky few immunes

Back