DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently got back from Seattle

attachment.php

so squeezable and spankable! thanks for the great pic!
 
I'm in envy, Doc.

And you were up here in my back yard. lol

Glad you and the Mrs. had a great time.....and love the pic.
 
attachment.php


I don't know that I have a lot to add with this update. Hawaii is great. Warm and beautiful. KnottyNurse is not as big of a fan of all the heat as I am. which is said. Any talk of trying to move out here is falling on deft ears. Plan on going on a few walks today, hit up a local comic book shop I found, and tonight maybe will catch a movie at the mega theater they seem to have not to far from the condo we are staying at.

I have a large bottle of Aftersun I would be happy to rub it all over that ass to help
 
you are an artworker

@cent_fl_guy
Thank you!

@Lovembig
Hahah she loved hearing that!

@MCPW
Thanks!

@AF_Jim
I think I am also. Your welcome!

Thanks for hanging in there. Here are some more pictures!

Thank you for those erotic pictures, you have such a good taste.
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top