Indian Submissive Writings Discussion

undefined20

Virgin
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Posts
3
I think there is a huge craving for indian submission category. Specially the ones written from a woman perspective. So I'm throwing this idea to great writers to create a submissive and shy indian female character and let her describe a chronicle of her from childhood first time to having sex father in law, Brother in law, Uncle, Servant and whole bunch of other characters separately. The main turn on would be the shy submissive resistance which will be melted as the devourer devours her. One of you one day will create the next famous indian character..!!! If writers are interested, I will provide more details... Thank You...!
 
Last edited:
What is it about a chronicle starting in a female's childhood that interests you?
 
What is it about a chronicle starting in a female's childhood that interests you?

Lindsay, thank you for writing in. I would say that not knowing about them enough is what interests me. Let me explain. In a conservative world like India, a girl almost always keeps things like this private. A number of times they grow up with some memories of Uncles staring at her, someone fondling her in her sleep, going weak for the first love of her life and losing virginity, all that happens. Yes, it happens with other girls too, but for Indians, a chronicle of one of them, allows me to know what is sacred to them.
There is the fetish part too XD...! Like I get turned on when a shy submissive girl puts on resistance and tries to do right, even though after some moments, she loses to the heat. Its femininity at its best and from what I have seen, a huge number of people gets turned on by it too. And I believe fully that if a writer carves out exactly a character like that, that will get popular.
Let me know what you think, Lindsay...
 
That's interesting....

Hey, yes it is...!!! Okey here is how the chronicle can evolve:
A girl will start her story by saying all abt herself. She will mention that how she was bought in a conservative and religious family and always dressed conservatively too. After a while when she is abt 18-19 she will start to feel excited every now nd then, bt she will control herself. But not for longer as an uncle of her, who has been eying her for quite a while will one day seduce her, nd she will give her virginity too him. After that, the story can go into all sorts of ways. Like she can get married after it and give a ample description of her husband having sex with her. Between that or after she will describe how her father In law has been eyeing her too. Nd from there on, she will get fucked and seduced by her father in law, her brother in law, her servant, driver, watchman, husbands friend, her friends husband nd so on nd so on. Even though she always tried to resist them, she always tried to not cheat, she fails miserably. Now that might make her a slut after all this encounters, but not in her mind, she wont get open or anything, like a lot of other stories where the shy wife becomes a slut, but rather she will be more and more feminine and shy in each of this encounter. She will say words like, "Please don't do this to me", and "leave me" stuffs like that and when she gives in, she will moan like crazy and in the end she will say, "you shouldn't have taken chance with me like that" stuffs like that.
I'm sure you get the idea.
Let me know what you think...! ✌☺
 
Last edited:
Indian mom turned Whore

Hi i have many such story ideas.. It is about how my mom..whi is a simple married Indian lady turns into a cumdumpster
my mum she is a typical Indian housewife well educated loyal, shy conservative respected by everyone she is 44 years old married for the last 24 years and her husband is the only person she has slept with never imagined anything kinky or rough in bed for her sex was just to give birth to kids. Although mum is very hot and my friends call her milf but she doesn't think she is beautiful she is a knockout with big tits and ass the first chapter is just about her being embarrassed and humiliated to certain extent .She is changing her clothes and people walk in mostly girls and small children and seen her in lingerie she doesn't realise that others can see and continues changing and then there is a spank on her butt she is wearing a panty..she turns around then she is that her neice (22 years) is laughing at her with a phone in her hand and other relatives look at her and laugh there is a wet spot on a panty .So a 44 year old conservative mom who doesn't even wear western clothes is seen in a lingerie by 20 people which is recorded on the phone and circulated. This is just the small step which behind her humiliation..(ch1) she later in d day realized that it turned her on and fingered herself.. she has a history with her neice mum always criticizes her for very short clothes hanging out with guys ,questioning her character so the neice gets an idea about the revenge and later includes me (I will tell you what role I start with )the neice after spanking also loves it was her pussy
 
So how about she's shy and resistant on the outside, but inside she is just barely fiting back the need to submit to every guy she can get. Once a guy takes the wheel, she gives in and moans and screams. She does everything she is told. And that's how it starts. A guy at school catchs her masterbating at school. She begs him not to tell so he uses to get her to submit. From there, every guy in here life tells her to do as she's told. And she does because as much as she doesn't want to admit it, she loves been someone's sex toy. She gets married and tries to stay loyal to her sexually dominant husband but she just can't say no. She just can't accept that she craves bieng a sex slave. Soooo yeah.
 
Back
Top