Old 03-31-2018, 05:04 AM   #1301
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru

I currently have a beard, should I shave it off?

I believe a good suit is to women, what lingerie is to men

Old 03-31-2018, 05:18 AM   #1302
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

Are we all familiar with Canadian politician Jagmeet Singh?

Maybe glance at this before you PM: Writing PMs

Last edited by KimGordon67 : 03-31-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Old 03-31-2018, 05:25 AM   #1303
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

"I feel like you have to celebrate who you are and where you come from, particularly as a Sikh, born in Canada with roots in Punjab. Your identity is important. I ensure my articles of faith are all high-quality and beautiful to celebrate them. I wear bright, colorful turbans—I’m not trying to hide them, though it’s really hard to hide a turban anyways—but now I’m really try to make them pop and stand out. I wear a beautiful, nice-quality Kara (bracelet) and a well-crafted Kirpan that’s made in the U.S. accompanied by a decorative Gatra (kirpan strap) with a unique embroidery.

I celebrate my articles of faith by having them made with high-quality and my style and aesthetic comes from the belief in quality and things lasting a long time if you take care of them, as opposed to consuming and discarding what you wear. This also goes into the suits that I wear. I believe in well-tailored suits, with a timeless character, and a slight “edginess” which means I wear cuts that are slimmer and fitted than classic looks. But I believe in simple color palettes that are bold, but not loud. I let the loudness come from my turban. I let that speak. You’ll always see me wearing a solid tie, white shirt, and solid pocket square, but my turban will pop."

[IMG]https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/5122x2561+0+128/resize/630x315!/format/jpg/quality/85/http**A**F**Fo.aolcdn.com**Fhss**Fstorage**Fmidas**Fd6da9105b4bbae88b8deae90aabbea9c**F205604021**FR TX3CFBG.jpeg[/IMG]

Old 04-02-2018, 10:51 PM   #1304
Saucyminx
High heels and attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
"I feel like you have to celebrate who you are and where you come from, particularly as a Sikh, born in Canada with roots in Punjab. Your identity is important. I ensure my articles of faith are all high-quality and beautiful to celebrate them. I wear bright, colorful turbans—I’m not trying to hide them, though it’s really hard to hide a turban anyways—but now I’m really try to make them pop and stand out. I wear a beautiful, nice-quality Kara (bracelet) and a well-crafted Kirpan that’s made in the U.S. accompanied by a decorative Gatra (kirpan strap) with a unique embroidery.

I celebrate my articles of faith by having them made with high-quality and my style and aesthetic comes from the belief in quality and things lasting a long time if you take care of them, as opposed to consuming and discarding what you wear. This also goes into the suits that I wear. I believe in well-tailored suits, with a timeless character, and a slight “edginess” which means I wear cuts that are slimmer and fitted than classic looks. But I believe in simple color palettes that are bold, but not loud. I let the loudness come from my turban. I let that speak. You’ll always see me wearing a solid tie, white shirt, and solid pocket square, but my turban will pop."

[IMG]https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/5122x2561+0+128/resize/630x315!/format/jpg/quality/85/http**A**F**Fo.aolcdn.com**Fhss**Fstorage**Fmidas**Fd6da9105b4bbae88b8deae90aabbea9c**F205604021**FR TX3CFBG.jpeg[/IMG]
He does look absolutely smashing in a suit.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

My Johari window Snatched shamelessly from Bailadora and Fire Breeze, because why not?

Come on in--the smut is fine

Old 07-27-2018, 03:22 AM   #1305
KimGordon67
Rampant feminist

Sexy as all hell

I'm not quite sure where to put this video ... but they ARE wearing suits.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:08 AM   #1306
pplwatching
Full grown man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGordon67 View Post
I'm not quite sure where to put this video ... but they ARE wearing suits.
As a strait male I enjoyed that, but I wouldn't call it Flamenco. I found myself oddly entertained by the dancing in Bollywood movies on Amazon and Netflix lately. Elaborate costumes, intricate choreography, and fancy footwork are really amazing to watch. The next time I find one with guys in "modern" suits I'll post it. Labels be damned. .