The Ex-Girlfriend

Shane had a moment of clarity. As Debi pulled back, he saw the sad look in her eyes, but part of him was relieved. Maybe she was coming to her senses as well. He watched as his breathing started to slow, but it did not last long. He felt her take his hand, before moving it up to her chest.

"Please."

It was one word, but as she said it, he felt her move his hand against her breast. He gasped as she held his hand against her, before leaning in to press her lips against his neck and ear. He moved his head to the side, the feeling of her full lips against his skin turning him on. He let out a low groan as he groped at her chest. He felt her arching her back, grinding her chest into his hand as he squeezed. He sighed, his mind racing. "Debi..... this is...." he stammered, trying to fight, but feeling himself falling into her seduction.
 
Usually when Debi had gotten frisky with Shane there had been a point when he just couldn't hold back and would eventually take some initiative to fuck her, but once in a while he would wimp out and make her do everything. When that happened she would usually stop, as she found it so unmanly that she would lose the feeling and it was then more fun to just leave him hanging. This time it was probably that bitch fiancée of his that was keeping him tentative.

She reached down, tugged open his belt and undid his fly. Then reached in and stroked his hard shaft with her fingertips while leaning in to kiss him softly and slowly on the mouth.
 
Shane felt the need to push Debi away grow inside of him. He knew that he had to resist her, especially with him being engaged and the two of them being at work. However, as he felt her pull away from his lips, he felt her hand slip down into his lap. He gasped as he felt her hand opening his belt and undoing his fly. He gasped as she reached inside of his pants, her fingers finding his hard cock in his boxers. His mouth opened, as he groaned, "God Debi...."

The feeling of her fingers moving along his hard shaft, stroking him slowly made his breathing grow heavier. As she leaned in, he felt her press her lips against his once more. Her kiss was soft and slow, however, her hand in his pants drove him over the edge. His hand squeezed and groped harder at her breast. His lips began to kiss her back hungerly. His mind racing as he felt his cock reacting to her touch and growing harder. He groaned into her mouth as he kissed her harder, his tongue sliding into her mouth as he pressed his hand harder against her breast.
 
She could feel his resistance failing. She was breaking him down and it filled her with a rush of power. The smack of their licking tongues rang out over their heavy breath in the quiet room. Shane's dick was hard now and she jerked it a few times before shifting in her seat, sliding off of his lap to take his pants and tug them down. Once to his knees, they fell to his shoes and his boxers quickly followed. With her fingertips on his chest she pushed him back. It was easy, requiring only the gentlest pressure. She stood up over him and with sweetness in her ice blue eyes, admired his erection laying up on his tummy, touching the end of his tie before taking in the helplessness in his own face.

Debi hiked up her skirt and quickly shed her own panties. Then she stepped over him with a knee and positioned herself to straddle him while her hand reached down to prop him up. Tantalizingly, she rubbed his tip all over her entrance to spread the wetness and prime the two surfaces for their mating. Then, never breaking his gaze, she slowly lowered herself. Her eyes dimmed briefly as his glans pierced her, then with a heavy exhale she slowly sank down his length.
 
All of the sexual frustration that Shane was feeling was surging to the surface. As he made out with Debi on his couch in his office, he felt himself losing control. His resistance was fading, and Debi was slowly leading him down a path he knew he should not take. As she broke the kiss, a small part of Shane felt relieved. Maybe Debi finally realized what they were doing. Maybe this would end and they both would laugh about this some day. However, to his surprise, that was not the case.

As he sat on the couch he felt her tugging his pants down to his ankles, followed by his boxers. He gasped as he stared at her, feeling her hand move to his chest. The soft, gentle push lead him to fall back against the couch. He watched as she stood over him, her blue eyes looking sweet, yet also like an animal stalking her prey. He gasped as she hiked up her skirt and removed her own panties. He saw her bare sex as she pulled them down before she straddled him.

He felt her soft hand propping up his hard cock. He gasped in pleasure as she ran the tip of his cock over her wet entrance. The realization that he was going too far entering his mind. However, before he could utter words to stop her, he felt Debi lower herself down onto him. "Oh fuck...." he gasped as he felt the head of his cock push against her swollen lips. Her wetness and heat surrounding the head, as he heard her exhale slowly. As she slowly sank down on him, letting his entire length push inside of her, he felt his head fall back. "Mmmmmm oh fuck Debi," he groaned again, the pleasure intense, as he felt his mind forget everything. Forgetting his fiancé and that they were at work. At that moment, the only thing on his mind was getting rid of his sexual frustration that had been building inside of him.
 
"Ohhhhh," Debi sighed softly as she took his length right down. Once bottomed, she slowly began to grind her hips, feeling his shaft wiggle about inside her as she worked her entrance around his base. His pubes tickled at her shaved mound as she rocked atop him.

Reaching down, she slithered her hand up his chest to loosen his tie, then she unbuttoned his shirt, exposing him. Her palms swarmed around his chest and she gazed down at him dreamily with her sad and icy eyes, certain that his perfect Meghan had never taken him like this before. The feeling of power was intoxicating. She could do anything she wanted to do to him and it wouldn't be long before he would do anything that she wanted him to do for her. She'd have him totally under her thumb.
 
Bill felt Debi slide down on top of him. His cock pushing deep into her until she bottomed out. His eyes wide as he looked up into her icy eyes. His cock pulsing inside of her warm pussy as he felt his need take over. As her hips began to grind into him, he felt one of his hands slide to her hip. He held her on his lap as he gasped, "Oh fuck Debi...." His fight was dead for the moment and right now, all he wanted was Debi to relieve his sexual frustration.

As she loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, he felt her hand swarm his chest. His other hand continued to grope her breast hard. His hips starting to thrust with her motions on his lap. He felt his conscious dying, as he was not even thinking about his fiancé. Meghan was not even in his mind as he gave into infidelity. Debi had broken him in this moment, and he was all hers right now.
 
The power that she had over him urged her on. Her breath grew deeper and more determined and she rocked harder back and forth over his hips, grinding away, trying to wedge her clit between the base of his shaft and his pelvic bone.

"Mnhhh," she moaned quietly as she rode him. Shane's hand reached up to grope her breast. He was becoming more active. She arched her back to press her chest into his hand and encourage him. Her little hard nipple poked through the white lace to dig into his palm. Debi closed her eyes and her neck craned as she fucked him.

"Uhh ... uhh ... ahh ..."
 
Shane felt Debi rocking her hips back and forth on his lap harder and harder. He stared up into her icy eyes as he felt the pleasure surging through his body. He could not believe how good it felt to fuck her. All of his sexual frustration being brought to the surface, disappearing with Debi in his lap. He felt his breathing grow deeper as he gasped. His hand groping her breast more as she pressed her chest harder into his hand. His fingers digging into her flesh as his other hand gripped her hip tighter.

Shane began to pull at her hip, trying to force her to ride his cock harder. His hips began to move, matching her own motions as he gave into the pleasure. He groaned, "Oh god...… harder..... please," he moaned. As her head craned, he leaned forward, pressing his lips to her neck. He kissed and sucked gently, losing himself in the immense pleasure she was giving him.
 
He propped himself up enough to kiss her neck, but in spite of his new initiative, he still begged her for some heavier action. Her breast cupped hard into Shane's hand as she leaned forward over his body, her open blouse dragging over him as she laid him back down. Debi's face hovered over his, their noses an inch apart her open mouth vented her hot breath upon him.

She ceased her rocking action and lifted her hips as her new positioning allowed her, gliding her pussy up his now glistening shaft before slowly and delectably descending once more. She repeated the pistoning and while increasing the pace, was careful to keep things moderate enough. She didn't want him to cum yet. She knew that the longer they went at it, the more chance that they could get caught. This excited her and knowing how much it might scare him if he were to stop to think about it excited her even more.
 
Shane kissed at Debi's neck as his hand groped her breast harder. He needed release, and the built up sexual frustration inside of him drove him to wanting more and more. As she leaned forward, he felt her lay him back down on the couch. He stared up into Debi's eyes as he felt her nose against his. Her warm breath venting onto his lips as he felt her movements on him. As she moved to position herself on top of him, he felt her wet pussy moving along his hard shaft. He gasped, "Oh fuck Debi..." he groaned.

As Debi began to slowly began to move up and down on his shaft, he felt his breathing increase. Her hips moving up and down on him as she fucked him, increasing her pace, but not ever going as far as Shane wanted. He grunted, the pleasure she was giving him on the brink of pushing him over the edge, but never going past it. "God...… Debi..." he groaned as his hands moved to her hips. He held her, guiding her up and down his shaft as he laid on the couch.

Shane felt his mind clear for a second, realizing that they were at work. That at any moment someone could come into the office and catch them. He gasped, "Debi..... fuck, we have to stop.... be careful...… we are at work..." he groaned. His mind was on the job, knowing that if they got caught it would ruin his career and her new position at the company.
 
"Debi ... Fuck, we have to stop ... Be careful ... We are at work ..."

His voice protested but his hands gripped to work her hips, increasing their pace. Shane was starting to show some passion, but despite the rising thrill of that she had to maintain control. Sitting up a moment rooting him deep within her, Debi hooked her thumbs under her bra straps and gathered with the sleeves of her blouse, pulled them down to her elbows, exposing fully her scorpion tattoo and her small pert breasts. Then she leaned over him again, hovering her alert nipples above his face as she gently rocked back and forth over him, riding him tantalizingly slowly. It was good to have a cock in her again after so much time. The heat of it filled and vacated her causing the subtlest pleasurable winces in her expression.

"No," she whispered. "Don't stop," she pleaded with her wet desperate eyes.
 
Shane was shocked as he felt Debi sit up a bit. He felt his cock pushing deeper inside of her as she did. His eyes widened as he watched her hook her thumbs under her bra straps and pulled them down, exposing her sexy tattoo and her small pert breasts to him. As she leaned over him, he gasped, feeling her hard nipple brush his lips.

As she began to rock back and forth again, riding him slow, agonizingly slow. He took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as he groaned. His cock wanted more, so much more, but Debi was in complete control, drawing out this moment, teasing him even more.

After he protested, he felt her move away, her nipple slipping from his lips as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes were desperate and filled with pleasure. He gasped as he felt her continuing to move. "God..... but I am engaged...." he trailed off. His eyes were locked on hers, as he was feeling hypnotized by them. His hips began to thrust up, matching her slow motions as he wanted even more.
 
He couldn't help but to take her nipple in his mouth. The sensations of his suckling caused a subtle twitch in Debi's spine.

"God ... But I am engaged ..."

She reveled in the power she had over him, at the gap between each of their respective resolves making him even weaker and herself feel that much stronger. Shane was willing to betray everything good in his life just to get with her. He had no resistance. In fact he was taking active participation. His hips began to move, lifting up into her as she rocked. Debi's breath deepened and became more ragged as the pace of their bodies subtly increased.
 
Shane felt his breathing growing heavier. He panted as he stared into Debi's seductive eyes. He felt his hips moving faster, matching her own growing pace. The pleasure that was traveling through his body was something he had wanted for so long. However, he did not think it would ever be with anyone but his fiancé. He gasped, "God...… Debi..... my wedding..... my job...." he moaned softly. His mind was still trying to fight, even as his body betrayed him.

Shane felt his hand slide onto her firm, round backside. He gripped her as he pulled her into him more, his cock wanting release. His sexual frustration building, growing inside of him. He wanted to let it out, even though he continued to fight, hoping that this was just a bad dream.
 
"God ... Debi ... My wedding ... My job ..."

His mewlings were pathetic, even as his hand grabbed her ass. If he really was worried about any of that shit, he'd shut up in case someone outside the room heard. He was loving every second of her attention, every inch of her flesh. He couldn't stop himself from indulging. She was just too tantalizing for him.

"Shhh," Debi shushed him with a finger to his lips. Then she brushed back his hair while she dragged her nipple across his face once more. "Fuck me, Shane," she whispered. "Please fuck me," she begged with her eyes.
 
Shane felt Debi put her finger to his lips, shushing his protests. He stared up at the seductive vixen on top of him, watching as she dragged her hard nipple across his face once more. He opened his lips, taking the nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it as she whispered to him, no begged him to fuck her. His hand gripped her ass as his hips began to thrust up into her slowly.

He felt his will power fading, his need to have her was growing. Debi had always been so tempting to him, but he never thought he would fall back into her grasps. It was the stress of work and the frustration he was feeling at home. Debi just came back into his life, and he already had given into her temptation. He felt his hips starting to buck a bit faster, his cock slipping deeper and deeper inside of her as he began to fuck her as she laid on top of him. His lips were locked around her nipple, sucking harder as he began to lose himself in the pleasure of the moment.
 
"Mmnh, uhh, uhh," Debi moaned as his hips thrusted up to to strike her thighs. It was good to be fucked again and Shane was actually starting to give it to her pretty good. He sucked on her nipple, working it with his tongue, sending tingles down a line connected to her cunt. A dull thumping from the couch developed as she rocked together with him, faster and faster. "Ngghh, oh yeah," she whined, her voice growing dangerously above whisper range. Playing with fire was so exciting.

As hot as it was, she wanted a harder pounding. She ground down on him and sat herself up, then pulled him up too, but the position was too awkward, so she lifted off of him, letting his hard dick escape her for a moment. Taking him by the arms, Debi sat back, nestling her body into the corner of the little sofa and rolling her hips until she was comfortable. She lifted her skirt and held her thighs up wide and inviting. Tugging him sweetly by the arm, she pulled him close over her. Debi's left arm wrapped around Shane's neck and gently brought him down for a sweet kiss while her right hand reached for his dick, coated in her wetness and reinserted him.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she spread her fingers across his butt and pushed him in deep, locking her shins behind his ass. "Give it to me," she urged on hot breath.
 
Shane could not believe the situation he found himself in. However, that was the furthest thing from his mind at this point. As he thrust up into Debi and sucked on her rock hard nipple, the only thing he really cared about was letting out all the stress and sexual frustration that had build up inside of him. Debi was always good at driving him to give in to his carnal desires. He thought he had broken himself of that spell, however, currently it would look like she still had that power over him.

Suddenly, he felt Debi sit up, before getting off of him. Bill gasped in disappointment as he felt his cock leave her warm, wet pussy. He looked at her with need and surprise before he felt her arms grab his, pulling him toward her. She changed position, sitting in the corner of the little sofa as she tugged him toward her. Her seductive eyes calling for him to continue to fuck her. He felt her arms wrap around his neck as she kissed him. He returned her kiss, closing his eyes as he felt her hand touch his hard cock. He gasped into her mouth as he felt her slide the head of his cock between her wet lips.

As Debi pushed him deep inside of her, he felt her shins lock behind him. He heard her urge him on, and he began to thrust into her. He gasped, letting out a groan as he felt the walls of her pussy grip his cock. His hands moved to the arm rest of the sofa behind her, as he began to lose control again. His hips bucked, faster and harder, as he gave into his desires. He started to fuck Debi hard, the couch making noise as he forgot they were at work. He leaned in and kissed her hard, his desire and passion taking over.
 
Debi had started him up but now Shane was running on his own power. She was pretty wet. She could feel small drops of her lust trailing down between her ass. Then, in an inspired move, he gripped the armrest behind her and began seriously drilling. Debi didn't think that he had it in him, but he did. She relished the thought that she had brought out his beast. Instantly, her voice deepened into short puffing moans.

"Uh ... oh ... oh ... yuh ... yuh ... yes ..."

Loudly, their bodies slapped together and the legs of the couch thunk-thunked into the floor even through the carpeting. Debi clasped her fingers behind her knees to hold her legs up for him to pile away while her body writhed and flinched as it hurtled towards orgasm. Her mouth hung open and her eyes flitted shut as she held her breath to urge the process, her neck fitfully arching and twisting. Finally she reached the top of her wave and began to squirt her ecstasy carelessly onto the upholstery, Shane's dick displacing it out in splashes with each impaling stroke.

"Ooooohh, mmmmmmmm," she sighed shakily on the tremors of her core as a smile widened on her lips and she panted to regain her breath. "Finish like you used to, Shane," she whispered hastily into his ear while her body shook with bliss. Her trembling arms snaked around him. "Fill me. Fill me."
 
Shane was lost in the moment. Debi had pushed him past his limits and drove him to dive head first into the infidelity that he told himself he would never do. He was happy with his fiancé, yet here he was, giving into his tempting, ex-girlfriend. It was like Debi knew exactly what to do to push him over the edge.

As Debi's moans filled his ears, it drove him to act further. He pumped his cock into her wet pussy harder, his eyes staring down into her own. He was lost in the amazing pleasure that Debi was giving him. He felt her legs tighten behind him, and push him closer and closer to her. His hips thrusting, his cock slipping in and out of her pussy, forcefully push deeper inside of her. As he saw her mouth hand open, he felt her first orgasm. He felt his eyes widen as she squirt, the thought of her juices on his couch did not even cross his mind as he got lost in the moment.

Shane kept pumping into her, hearing her moans as she began to pant. He heard her tell him to fill her, and he gasped. His cock so hard inside of her as he grunted, "ahhh fuck..... I...… I cant cum inside you Debi...…" he moaned. He was lost in the moment, but he also knew the risk. They were not wearing protection, and he was engaged. However, he kept thrusting into her, not wanting the pleasure to stop.
 
"Yes, you can. Yes, you can. It's okay," she huffed into his ear, her voice still shaking form her orgasm. She spread her thighs wider and slid a little further down in the corner of the couch as she tightened the lock of her ankles behind his back. By the sounds of his moans, she knew that he was close to cumming. Debi wondered if his Meghan knew his tendencies so intimately as she did. She tightened her core, trying to narrow her cunt and push him over the edge. Then with both hands, Debi gripped his flexing buttocks indulgently, adding pressure to his strokes. "Finish," the urged breathily. "Finish inside me, Shane."
 
Shane heard Debi's heaving breathing in his ear as she encouraged him to cum inside of her. He felt her move, her ankles tightening behind him. His hips continued to thrust, his cock throbbing inside of Debi's incredible pussy. He was breathing heavy, staring into her eyes. He was lost in the moment, Debi was his past, and now that she was a part of his present, it was like she had that control over him all over again.

As he felt Debi's hands grip his butt and push him into her, he groaned. "Oh god.... Debi..." he said as she interrupted him. She begged him to finish inside of her. Her pussy gripping his hard cock tighter as he lost all control. He began to thrust wildly inside of Debi, pushing himself to the limit. He let out a low, grunt, "ahhhhh fuck," as his cock exploded. He felt his cock throbbing as rope after rope of cum entered Debi. He was breathing heavy as he continued to thrust, letting her amazing cunt coax out every last drop into her.
 
"Ughh! Uhh! Ohhhh!" she moaned as he hips began stabbing at her out of control. As much as she loved the danger, she didn't want either of them to get fired, least of all Shane, but it was hard for her to keep her voice down during his suddenly fervent fucking. "Mmmmm!" she growled as she shut her mouth and tried to swallow her larynx. Hopefully no one happened to be walking by right outside at that moment.

"Ahhhhh fuck."

"Ohhhh," Debi sighed softly as she felt his warm sperm filling her and savored. She'd always loved that naughtiest of feelings and it had been so long since she'd experienced it - over a year. It was fabulous. She bucked her hips forward to take him as deep as he would go while he pulsed and began to cool while she held him sweetly in her arms and her heavy breath recovered. "Oh Shane," Debi whispered. "You have no idea how much I needed that," she sniffed. She smiled inwardly. That part was done.
 
The passion and lust that had filled Shane had escaped him as he exploded inside of Debi's pussy. He did not care that he did not have a condom on, nor did he care that he was engaged and cheating on his fiance. Instead, all Shane cared about was letting out all of that pent up sexual frustration and he did it. He felt his orgasm start to subside, but not before he emptied his balls inside of Debi. He knew it was dangerous, not only because they were not wearing protection, but also because Debi used to have such a hold over him. Yet, in this moment, all he cared about was feeling the euphoria of his orgasm. As he began to slow down, his thrusts becoming weaker, he felt his body relax. His mind in a complete state of pleasure as he fell on top of Debi. The thought of others in the office hearing them didn't enter his mind yet, he was still coming down from the high that Debi gave him.

"Oh Shane, you have no idea how much I needed that."

Her soft words entered his ears and he gasped. "God Debi...... that was wrong..... but I came so hard...." he admitted as he began to realize what they just did. He looked around the office, his mind starting to think about where they were. "Oh fuck..... what if someone heard....." he groaned as he looked down at Debi. His eyes stared at her as he began to play out all the scenarios that could get them in trouble. Debi and him could be fired, someone could tell his fiance and his relationship could be over, or they could get away with it. He sighed as he slowly began to pull his now softening cock out of her. "God, do you think someone heard us?"
 
Back
Top