ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khadgar said:
are you totally insane?

there 1100 pages here, and only maybe.... 100 of them have worthwile knowledge on them.... crazy man, crazy.

No, just a little off balance, im not crazy, but i was this way before coming here. So, no one person(or any group of people) nor any action is responsible for my condition *nods lots*now... contrubiting to the situation is an entirely different matter :D:D :D :D

i figured that out after the first 1000 posts,(when my eyes started to fuzz over because it was at one sitting) now i just skim unless they pertain to me:p

Last edited:
OregonGal said:
Arc,

:D *nodding gently* you'd be the first one if i were to bet, a lot of people around here are oblivious or just have really low levels of deduction skills

:p

Heh heh heh heh ... :D

Hello, everyone! :kiss:

Haven't been around much, have I? Heh-heh.
Had a lot of work to sort through, but things might slow down a bit, now.

Hope you're all ok. :)

*looks at her bubby list*

WOA! Stop the press ... As of this time I am posting ... Hy has appeared in the list ... Will he post?? ... Stay tuned ...

... And he did ...

hybirdx said:
Not much changed here, has it?

*Glomp of death*

Where were you? ... *shakes* ... Explain yer self mister ... Are you in for continuing Tenchi??? ... *shakes Hy some more* ... What did you do to JC??? ... *chokes him* ... Where the ring?

*Gasp* Nice to see you two! *Takes Arc's hands off of throat*

Okay, now what were you asking me?

*Admires the collar she magically put on Hy while choking him*

Where the fleck were you ... Are you going to continue Tenchi?

Well, the first thing is that my computer broke down, (yep, it finnaly kicked the bucket.) plus, I been extreamly stressed out lately, so I needed to get thins straightened out.

And about Tenchi... I may continue... If the others come back.

I jsut got a new cable modem.... so I need to change everything so mail comes to the right adress. I'll do Lit shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back