Home Sweet Home

Abi was happy to just lay in the bed with her dad, their bodies pressed close as she listened to his heart beat and reveled in his scent. He was warm and muscular and her body just seemed to fit perfectly against his, just as his hand seemed to fit perfectly over her ass. She had never felt so safe and so comfortable.

After playing with the cum deposit on his stomach for a few minutes, the redhead reached over and grabbed the white sheet, using it to wipe his belly clean.

"I'm going to get some water," the teen announced as she slipped away from his body and stood up. She didn't bother to put clothes on or try to cover herself as she stepped towards the door, "Do you want anything?"
 
He found it strange, the way she seemed able to leave the bed, and walk away naked as if this were their normal routine. He watched his young daughter stride away, her perfect form exciting him once again. He wanted to talk with her, to try to answer the million questions in his head about what they were doing, but it was so much easier to play along, and pretend it was all natural. In so many ways, it did seem natural- the way she touched him, the way she felt in his arms, even his attraction to her. It all made no sense, and yet somehow made perfect sense.

"No, sweetie, I'm fine," he said dreamily, staring at the ceiling, thoughts of what had just happened filling his head. This morning he had been ashamed of those thoughts, but now that they were reality instead of simply an impulse, they somehow seemed ok... even perfectly wonderful. He turned on his side to face the door, patiently awaiting the return of his daughter.
 
With the tension that had been building between her father and her now diffused, Abigail felt completely at ease as she walked naked through the house. After filling a glass with water from the kitchen sink, the teen leaned against the counter and slowly sipped the water. She knew she should probably be freaking out considering what she had just done with her father...to her father, but she wasn't. In fact there was really only one thing bothering the redhead at that moment...she was still aroused.

After finishing the glass of water and setting it by the sink, Abi strolled back through the house to her new bedroom. She entered the room and moved to the bed, her bare feet padding softly against the hardwood floors. She smiled at her dad who was laying on his side watching her.

Without a word, the teen crawled onto the bed, pushing her father onto his back. She leaned over him and gave him a very long, very slow, very wet kiss, her hands on his chest. When she finally pulled her mouth from his, Abigail's face was once again flush with desire. Keeping him on his back, the redhead climbed up over his prone body until she was straddling his face, her hands gripping the top of the headboard, desperate to feel his tongue against her sex again.
 
He thought he was spent, after what she had done to him, but he found the sight of her as she entered, obviously still aroused, to fill him again with excitement. From her kiss, he knew she had not had enough. He offered little resistance as she urged him onto his back, and took her position over his waiting mouth. Abi didn't have to say a word for John to know what she needed. He tasted her juices, slowly at first, then with quickening fervor. His tongue explored her every crevice, his hands reaching up to bring her closer to him, allowing him deeper access. It was as if he were a boy, making sure to lick every last inch of the icing bowl. He wanted to leave nothing untouched.
 
Her chest pressed firmly against the wall, and her hands desperately grasping the top of the headboard, Abigail was in heaven. Her pussy hovered just above her father's face, his tongue extending up to dance against her sex, exploring, teasing, tasting. The redhead was biting her bottom lip, but it did nothing to stop the moans that issued forth from her lips. Abi had only been with a handful of men who had actually gone down on her, and none of them were close to her father when it came to the tenderness he displayed, let alone the experience and skill.

For the first five or ten minutes, the teenager attempted to hold herself completely still, letting her father decide how fast or far to take things, but as her desire continued to build, as she continued to grow wetter and wetter, the teenager found it harder and harder to contain herself. Soon she found herself rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against her father's tongue. Then soon just feeling his tongue against her wet lips wasn't enough, soon Abi lowered herself down and began to grind her sex against her dad's face.

"Hmmmmm...Uhhhnnnn...daddy, oh my god...oh god...uhhnnnn...daddy!" the redhead began to moan louder. She was so aroused now, her whole body felt alive in a way it never had before. Her swollen nipples rubbed against the rough surface of the wall and grew even stiffer, even as she rubbed herself more firmly against her father's mouth, her juices flowing liberally over his face.
 
John moaned with pleasure as Abi's juices began to drip down his chin. He felt his moans vibrate in her flesh, and felt her reaction to them. He felt his cock rise once again, and he guided her hand to it. He was thankful that his house was so remote, as her cries filled the room- they could spend all day exploring this forbidden love, and no one would know. He reached up as far as he could, exploring her smooth body with his strong hands. His pulsing cock wanted to be inside her, but he laid there with his mouth covered, enjoying her taste. He'd stay there until she was satisfied.
 
Abi was momentarily pulled from her trance-like ecstasy by the feel of her father's hand on her wrist, pulling her hand down off the headboard. She wasn't sure what he was doing at first, but as she looked down she quickly realized that he was guiding her hand backward, down to his lap where his manhood once again stood proud. She adjusted herself slightly so that she could reach that far back without losing her balance, then eagerly wrapped her fingers around his ever-hardening shaft. She gave his cock a squeeze and then began to stroke it even as she resumed rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy against his face.

As her body once again began to respond to the feel of her father's tongue between her legs, the redhead stroked his thick cock faster. A moment later she came, hard, her juices flowing liberally over her thighs and her father's face as she squealed with pleasure. She continued to rock against him as her body was flooded with pleasure. Two minutes later the teenager came again, and then just a minute later she came a third time.

By the time her last orgasm faded, Abi was a quivering mess. She collapsed onto the bed, next to her father, her hand still wrapped around his manhood. The redhead panted loudly and whimpered with delight, all the while stroking him, coaxing his cock to its full size and rigidness.
 
All John could do was to lay back and enjoy the feeling of Abi's slender hand on his cock, and the sounds of her delight ringing in his ears. As she came once, twice, three times, he felt his cock twitch, and grow harder with the knowledge that he had satisfied her. By the time she dismounted his face, it was covered in her salty juice, and he kept his eyes closed, for fear of the juices stinging them. He lay there, blindly listening to his girl's deep breaths and soft whimpers, as her hand worked his shaft. His fingers found her leg, and gently caressed her body, as his own throbbing body again neared climax.
 
Abigail could hear her father's breathing grow louder and more shallow as she continued to stroke him, her face now laying against the warm skin of his thigh. Her eyes were glued to his thick, hard manhood, watching the way the swollen head glistened with pre-cum, and the way his balls shook when she moved her hand faster. She'd always thought of dicks as short, ugly things, but her father's dick was long and thick and perfect and she enjoyed looking at it while she jerked him off, just like she loved knowing that she was making him feel good.

There were things the redhead wanted to say to her dad, things about missing him, loving him, wanting him, things about how she'd never cum like that in her life, with anyone, offers to do whatever he wanted, to swallow his cum if he wanted...but in the end the teen didn't speak her thoughts, she just kept stroking her father's big cock with her hand as she planted soft little kisses on his thigh and his balls and the base of his cock, her eyes watching eagerly for the moment when he would cum again and his thick, white cum would spill out of the purpled head.
 
Abi seemed to touch John's body in just the way he wanted, especially her soft kisses. It didn't take long for Abi's delicate touch to bring John to orgasm- with a sudden sharp breath, followed by a long, soft groan and a quick twitch of his cock, the remaining seed emanated from his balls, out of the rock-hard tip of his cock. With his body spent, and his tired cock slowly softening, he lay still on the rustled sheets, holding his daughter. Thoughts of what had happened between them began again to enter his head, but he shoved the questions aside, and enjoyed the moment for what it was. Never had he experienced such joy and peace. Never had he felt such love for another.
 
The redhead was rewarded for her patience and diligence as her father's cock eventually erupted in another impressive load of cum that shot up into the air as his body tensed. Cum landed on his leg and his stomach and even a few drops landed on her cheek, but the majority of it spilled down onto her hand which was still wrapped around the shaft. When every last drop of his pearly white seed had bubbled out of his cock, Abi finally released her hold and crawled up next to him, her naked body once again pressing against his.

She murmured a soft 'i love you' and moments later was fast asleep, physically and emotional drained.
 
"I love you..." he paused, feeling Abi's body totally relax against his, and her breaths grow slow and deep, as sleep overcame her, "... too."

He curled up against his daughter's soft body, feeling a strong sense of protection and love. He almost laughed as he remembered the dinner that was sitting on the table. Cleaning it up could wait until morning.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

John awoke still intertwined with his daughter, and the first thing he saw was her sleeping face. He stayed still, watching her sleep- her delicate eyelids, the gentle rise and fall of her chest with each breath. As he had when she was a child, he stroked her hair gently. With a soft kiss on her sleeping lips, he sleepily rose from the bed, and made his way toward the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door as he turned the shower on, and began washing their dried fluids from his skin.
 
When Abi woke she found herself alone, but the bed sheets next to her still warm. A moment later she heard the shower start and knew that her father had only left her bed moments before. The thought brought a smile to her face. After a moment of laying still, staring up at the ceiling and reminiscing about what had happened earlier, the redheaded teen slipped from the bed and walked naked to the kitchen.

After fixing herself a cup of coffee, Abi made her way out the back door to stand on the patio, the cool air tickling her bare skin. This is what it feels like to be home, to be comfortable, to be...free, she thought to herself as she looked out at the quiet woods and water that spread out in front of her.

As she stood there drinking her coffee, enjoying the morning air against her skin, she heard the water from the shower shut off. She glanced over her shoulder, wondering if her father might join her on the patio.
 
John wrapped a towel around his waist, and exited the bathroom. He headed toward his daughter's bedroom to wake her, but with the smell of coffee in the air, he knew she must already be up. He walked out toward the patio, and saw her, standing there, nude in the sunlight. He smiled. This time yesterday, he panicked at seeing her naked form. Today, he felt completely at ease. He knew that all he wanted was to please her, and that she wanted the same for him. Approaching, he wrapped a muscled arm around her slender waist, and kissed her forehead. "How are you, sweetie?" He looked into her eyes, seeing her in a new way.
 
Feeling her father's arm curling around her waist, the warmth of his body against hers, Abigail purred in response, leaning into him as she smiled at him over her shoulder, "I'm feeling better than I have in years."

It was the truth, the redhead realized. In the short time since the teen had left home, she'd met a lot of great people, seen a lot of amazing things, and done things she never would have expected to do, but none of it compared to being with her daddy after all these years.

"How bout you? You okay?" Abi asked turning into her father's chest and slipping her arms around him, her bare breasts pressing against his hard chest.
 
"I'm just the same," he responded, "Better than I've felt in so long." he held her close, his hands gently caressing her back and finding her perfect bum, and kissed her deeply. He felt the familiar mix of intense love and excitement, emotionally and physically. "So," he said, reluctantly breaking the kiss, "What do you want to get up to today? I'm happy as anything just hanging here with you, but if you'd like to get out and about..."
 
"Why don't we go for a walk around the lake?" Abi suggested leaning her head against her father's chest. "I mean I hate to put clothes on, but a chance to get some fresh air and stretch my legs might be nice."

"I think it's supposed to be warm today," she added. "Maybe warm enough to go swimming in the lake."
 
John smiled, and nodded in agreement with Abi's suggestion. The lake was a nice, quiet, private place, where they would have time to themselves, especially on a weekday. John's imagination sparked with the idea of swimming in the lake with his daughter. It had been years since they'd done that, and now it had new meaning and possibilities.

Within minutes, John was in the driver's seat, on the way to the lake, in his baggy swim trunks and a light t-shirt, his daughter next to him.
 
After donning a pair of very short, tight green shorts, and a black t-shirt that hugged her chest tightly, Abigail joined her father on the patio. She didn't have a swimsuit, but even if she had she wouldn't have worn it. She preferred to swim nude when she could and considering how secluded the lake was she didn't see any reason not to. She also didn't bother with shoes, preferring the feel of the sand and earth under her toes.

As they drove toward the serene lake, nestled in the wooded area, the redheaded teen leaned toward the center of the seat putting her bare feet up in the open window, letting the air tickle her toes.

A few minutes later they were there, pulling into a dirt parking spot near the road. Abi bounded from the truck, and ran toward the lake, grabbing at her dad's elbow but not waiting for him. "Come on, old man, let's go!"
 
John chuckled at his daughter's teasing, which only gave her more of a head start. He chased after her, and though she kept the lead for a while, with his larger stride he was able to catch up with her just before the water's edge. Giggling together, he wrapped his strong arms around her chest, and spun her in a circle, legs flailing, just as he had when she was a kid. Against her protesting, he dragged her down toward the lake, until they were both a little more than waist-deep.

He let go of Abi, turning her to face him. "This is perfect," he said softly, looking into her eyes, and then out at the lake. "This moment, this lake... you..." He touched her face gently, and kissed her, his other hand resting on her hip.
 
Abi let her body go limp as her father swung her around, his biceps tight around her chest, her head falling back as she watched the sky twirling above her. Her laughter was childlike and genuine and went on for a long time, even after he finally sat her back down on her feet. Her head spinning she didn't resist as he pulled her to the water, into the water.

"This is perfect," he said softly, looking into her eyes, and then out at the lake. "This moment, this lake... you..."

Abi knew the kiss was coming by the way her father looked at her and she gladly met it, letting him know that she felt the same way. With his arms once again wrapped around her waist, her bare toes wriggling in the mixture of sand and mud at the bottom of the lake, and his lips pressed against hers, the redhead lingered there for an eternity.

"Alright there, horn dog, at least let me take my clothes off," she joked when she finally broke the kiss. She pushed away from him and trudged back through the water to the edge. Her shorts were soaked and clung tightly to her body but with enough wiggling Abi managed to push them down over her hips and let them fall to the ground. Stepping out of the shorts the redhead turned around to face her father as she pulled her shirt off, leaving her naked and wet.
 
As he kissed Abi, John felt her belly press against his swimming shorts. The water surrounding them both, pulsing back and forth, intensified the sensations, and soon he felt his cock rise, and rub against her as they held each other close.

"Alright there, horn dog," she teased, "at least let me take my clothes off." He smiled back. He was thrilled that their relationship allowed her to be comfortable and tease him like this. He watched her exit the water, and bend forward, shimmying out of her soaking clothes. The sight of the clothes clinging to her small frame excited John, as he walked slowly out of the water toward her. "Mine are wet, too..." he said, , and removed his own shirt, tossing it beside hers. He embraced her again, their chests meeting, his hands caressing the soft flesh of her firm young ass. He felt his erection again, sliding wetly along her belly, under his shorts, which were heavy with water.
 
Last edited:
A grin spread across Abi's face as her father's arms encircled her, his hands moving around to her bare ass, cupping her buttocks firmly. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, her nipples growing stiff as she looked into his eyes. She could feel his cock pressing against her stomach and her smile grew even broader at the feel of it.

"Come on, let's go," the redhead said, spinning away from her father and running lightly back to the water, glancing over her shoulder to see if he was following. She continued into the lake until she was more than waist deep, then turned back to face him, the water lapping gently against her bare breasts.
 
He walked slowly, deliberately toward her, admiring her form as she sprinted out into the deeper water. He reached her a few seconds after she stopped, and looked deep into her eyes. "I love you so, so much," he said, his voice full of emotion. He reached out to touch her stomach in the cold water. Usually shirking such a cold environment, his cock tingled with an electric excitement. He leaned in and kissed her, slowly at first.
 
As her father caught up to her and pulled her close, Abi giggled, giving in to him, her bare breasts pressing against his chest as his lips found hers. The kiss he gave her was definitely no laughing matter though, and she quickly found herself growing warm with desire. The feel of his erection pressing against her stomach didn't hurt either. Curling her right hand behind her father's neck, the redheaded teen slipped the other hand down the front of his swim trunks and quickly found his rigid meat.

"Hmmmmmmm," she purred into his lips as she began to lightly stroke the length of his manhood with her fingertips.
 
Back
Top