Housesitting for the neighbor (closed)

“Unnghh.”

I could only whimper in reply to my handsome neighbor’s encouragement, feeling his thick shaft squeeze all the way in between my dripping cunt lips. Pressing my middle and index fingers together, I brushed them over my slick clit, focusing more pressure directly to it. I turned my face and bit the edge of the pillow, muffling my moans as he shifted my thigh to fuck me deeper. I whined each time his cock pulled out from my soaked sex and shivered each time it eased back in.

“Mmm yes…” Nodding weakly, I pushed my ass back against his hips to emphasize my point. I started rubbing my swollen clit furiously as his cock drilled inside of my hot, little pussy. “Yesss.”
 
Grunting, I thrust into Marissa's tight, wet pussy, feeling her moving and shifting against me. As she pressed her voluptuous ass against my stomach I humped forward, pushing deeply into her. My hand moved from her hip, up her body to grasp and squeeze one of her huge tits, kneading the soft flesh as we fucked. It still amazed me that this 20-something actually lusted after me, wanting my middle-aged cock inside her tight pussy, but i wasn't going to argue, particularly mid-intercourse. Kissing her neck, I kneaded her heavy tits, as I thrust into her.

After a few minutes, though, this spoon-fucking wore on an old man. It was an awkward angle, and I needed to change. Sliding my hand back down to her hip, I worked my other hand under the opposite hip. Grasping Marissa's round hips tightly, I rolled us, me onto my back, her on top of me, cowgirl style. I groaned, seeing her sitting on my thick cock. Moving my hands off her hips, I slid them over the smooth skin of her back, stroking her. "Your turn to take a ride, Kitten," I chuckled.
 
The fabric of the pillowcase became damp with my saliva as Mr. Miller thrusts deep inside my sopping cunt. I whined into the well-used bed, arching my back as my lover’s hand clutched tightly to my jiggling breast. I shivered as his warm palm pressed against my hard, pink nipple, stimulating its sensitive nerve endings. My eyes rolled beneath their lids with each feather-light kiss to the back of my flushed neck. My hand slipped from my soaked button several times, but I swiftly resumed rubbing. I was working so diligently at my task that I was caught off guard when he grasped my hips and rolled us over.

“Uhhh fuck,” I cried, impaled on his rigid pole as he pulled me down onto his lap. My pussy squeezed tightly around his thick shaft and I dug my fingertips into his thighs to ground myself. Exhaling slowly, I began to rock back and forth on top of his lap.
 
"Mmmm, that is the idea." I lay back as I put her on my cock, feeling it going even deeper inside her as she sat on it fully. I groaned, feeling the tight wetness around me. As Marissa began rocking back and forth, never moving too much up my cock, I reached out with one hand, stroking her back. "That's very nice. And such a nice view."

And indeed, the sight of her round ass moving to and fro was very pleasant, the soft flesh mashing against my hips and stomach again and again. I stroked my hand down her back, between her butt cheeks, turning my hand so that my middle finger teased her tiny puckered anus, rubbing the little rosebud. "That's right, Kitten, ride my fat cock. Show me how much you like it. It really likes you." I chuckled, encouraging her.
 
“It feels nice too,” I purred softly, grinding down on Mr. Miller’s cock as his fingertips grazed my lower back. Leaning forward some, I grasped onto my neighbor’s knees for balance. “So big and hard inside me…” I smiled and tilted my head back, my ponytails dangling behind me, tickling my flushed skin. Even if I hardly moved, I could feel his thickness brushing against my slick walls, filling me up so snugly. My hot, little cunt was sore from the pounding it had already taken before dinner, but I didn’t mind that one bit.

The lower my lover’s hand slid down my back, the faster I rocked against his lap. When I felt his fingertip against my asshole, I whimpered and lifted myself until Mr. Miller was halfway out of my throbbing hole. Heeding his encouragement, I pushed down on his fat shaft until it disappeared between my soaked folds. Then I did it again, but faster.
 
"Mmmm, good kitten." My thick cock pulsed and throbbed inside her wet pussy as she rode me, moving faster as my finger slid between her butt cheeks. I wanted to see what she would do, rubbing at her little anus, wet with runoff from her pussy. This wasn't the best angle for leverage to test her, but what the hell. It was an enticing position. I enjoyed watching her riding my cock, maybe not as much as I would if she were turned around, because I loved seeing those big tits bounce and jiggle, but this was still quite pleasant.

I shifted a bit, giving myself more reach as she rode my cock, sliding it in and out, again and again, impaling herself on it. Groaning, I pressed the tip of my middle finger firmly against her puckered little anus, feeling the tight sphincter against my finger. I pushed upward a bit each time she came down on my cock, my fingertip pushing just a bit into her anus with each downstroke. Only a quarter inch or so of my finger entered her ass, but it was a small finger-fucking of her luscious ass as she rode my hard cock. I wondered what she thought. "How's that feel, Kitten?"
 
It was challenging to keep a good momentum in this position, with my knees digging into the twisted sheets adorning the mattress. But Mr. Miller’s continued praises, verbal and physical, egged me on. His thick cock pushing between my soaked pussy walls, in concert with his finger nudging persistently against my tiny pucker had me panting like I was running a marathon. My skin was hot to the touch, my long, red hair sticking to my neck and back. I was wet and throbbing, everywhere it seemed.

“Oh God.”

I squeezed his legs just above his knees, forcing myself to shift onto the balls of my feet. My legs shook as I tried to keep my balance, using the extra leverage to slam down on my neighbor’s cock harder and faster.

“Fucckk.”

I cried as my lover’s fingertip penetrated my asshole, sinking down on his lap until the full length of his stiff shaft was buried inside of my juicy cunt.

“Feels… good…” I moaned loudly, slowly rolling my hips.
 
"Good fucking Kitten!" She felt so good dropping down on my erection, stretching out her wet pussy. As she slammed herself down on my cock, I pushed my finger up into her anus, up to the second knuckle. I could feel her shudder, moaning. "Mmm, is that better or worse? You are so tight and hot, Kitten."

I thrust my hips up at her, keeping my finger inside her. I kept my eyes on her smooth back and buttocks, though I was a bit distracted by her red ponytails bobbing as she rode my cock. This woman was seriously addicting. I began to hope that I wasn't burning through a full sexual repertoire in a weekend, leaving us with nothing new later. But I didn't stop. That wouldn't have been possible at this point. I wanted and needed her. "You're such a beautiful woman, Marissa," I groaned.
 
I sunk my fingernails into Mr. Miller’s thighs, mewling as his finger pushed further into my inexperienced ass. There was an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain radiating from both of my slick, pink holes at once. I was certain that I couldn’t be stretched any further than I already was, but I didn’t want him to stop. “I love the way you feel…” I kept grinding back and forth on his cock, loving the sensation of fullness the movement provided.

I leaned forward, attempting to resume my hard and fast bouncing as my lover bucked his hips beneath me. Working in tandem to fuck each other, my muscles grew tense and my eyes screwed shut. I was so close. “Please… don’t stop.”
 
"Mmmm, feels good, ride me, Kitten." I wriggled my finger in her bottom, working the tight sphincter, feeling her sliding her tight wet cunny up and down my throbbing shaft. "That's right!" I grinned as she dug her fingernails into my thighs, doubting she needed the extra leverage, but knowing she was deep into the feeling. Pushing my finger in and out just a bit, I let her movements dominate. I could hear in her voice that she was getting close and I didn't want to disrupt her rhythm. Settling down, I let her bounce on me, watching those sexy buttocks bounce and jiggle on each downstroke, taut and sexy on the upstroke. Her ponytails swinging and swaying wildly as she mounted my erection, pleasuring us both. "Good, good girl," I crooned, encouragingly.
 
Once I’d found the right rhythm, I lifted my hands from my neighbor’s thighs to cup and squeeze my bouncing tits. The big, warm mounds exceeded the grasp of my small hands but I did my best to contain them as I hopped up and down on my lover’s hard cock. I dipped my head back, moaning up to the hotel suite’s ceiling as he wiggled his finger inside of my tight ass. The ends of my strawberry ponytails brushed across Mr. Miller’s navel as I swiveled my hips, greedily working his thick shaft deep between my dripping pussy lips. His coaching drove me wild. I pinched my stiff nipples between my fingertips, feeling my muscles begin to clench around his extremities.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck.”

I bounced feverishly, panting as the sweet pressure coiled inside of me, tighter and tighter, until I shuddered in ecstasy. “Unngggh!” I cried out harshly, my slick and tender walls pulsing hard and fast around my lover’s cock and finger, hot cum spilling down.
 
Groaning, I watched her bounce on my cock, my finger pushing in and out of her virgin asshole ass she rode me. I almost wished I could see her fondling her own big melons, but this situation was quite pleasant enough. Marissa slammed down again, exclaiming and grunting. Finally, she shuddered, and I could feel a new flow of wetness down my balls to the bed as her tight pussy quivered and tightened on my thick erection. "Mmmm" It was so nice that I could make her cum like that, she enjoyed this enough to orgasm for me. "Good girl."

As she slowed her ride, I slipped my finger from her ass, and braced myself on the bed. I watched her plump buttocks as she quivered on me. "Fucking good." Reaching with my other hand, I gently pinched her butt. "Climb off, when you're ready, I want you to finish me with that sexy mouth of yours. I want you make me cum over that pink tongue of yours." I chuckled, anticipating seeing her mouth bobbing on my thick wet organ.
 
I trembled harder in the instant that he praised me as a ‘good girl’. No words in the English language sounded sweeter to me in that moment. I would happily be his good girl or his bad girl, when the occasion permitted. I slumped forward on his rock-hard cock, my sensitive pussy spasming possessively around it as my fingers clasped tightly to the bed sheets on either side of us. Sweat glistened between my heaving tits as I tried to catch my breath. Small, wet beads clung to my eyelashes as Mr. Miller withdrew his finger from my asshole—a byproduct of being overwhelmed in every sense. The tiniest smile parted my lips when my neighbor gave my backside a playful pinch. I continued straddling his lap until I summoned the strength to pull myself from his stiff cock. My slick pussy walls were still contracting as I slid to the side of him, rolling over onto my stomach. I smiled lazily up at my lover, skimming my hands across his thigh to wrap my fingers around his thick shaft.

"I've never been fucked like that before."
 
"Then you haven't been dating the right men. You'll find us old guys have been around a bit and have a few tricks up our sleeves." I chuckled and groaned simultaneously as she gripped my throbbing erection. "And you'll find that getting a young piece of tail makes us grateful and willing to do our best." Grinning, I reached out to pat her ample ass.

My eyes roamed up and down her body as she lay there, perpendicular to my body, upper body propped up near my cock, the rest of her flowing smoothly across the bed. "You look fabulous." I got another angle on her smooth back and round buttocks and firm thighs. Her heavy breasts were partially hidden by the arm propping her up, but that added to the tease. My cock pulsed in her hand as he gripped it, shining with our juices and oozing more precum as she stroked. "Don't be a little tease," I playfully chided her.
 
I lolled my head to the side, my long ponytails dangling over my naked shoulders and sprawling across the bed covers. Truthfully, I hadn’t dated very many men at all. But to admit that would’ve been a bit embarrassing, so I kept that fact to myself. “I guess that’s true. But you’re not old.” I insisted, finding the touches of gray in the college professor’s hair attractive. I giggled, giving the base of his thick cock a gentle squeeze when he swatted my butt. “Thanks.” I grinned, peeking down at the tip of his cock as his arousal seeped out of it and slid down to wet my fingers. I leaned closer, smirking in response to his taunt. All the pleasure he'd given me, I knew he’d appreciate some relief. “But I like teasing…” I sighed, curling my fingers around him just beneath his plump helmet. Opening my mouth and pushing my tongue out, I slowly licked away his pre-cum. Smiling, I sealed my lips around his shiny tip and sucked on it.
 
"Yes, I've learned that about you. But don't tease too much, I'm not sure how much more I can take. I'd hate it if my nuts just flat exploded." I propped one arm under my head so I could watch my little kitten licking my almost painfully hard penis. My other hand I rested on her buttocks, lightly caressing and squeezing. I groaned as she opened her mouth and took my purple cockhead between her lips. That felt so good, so hot and warm and wet. "That's so sexy, Marissa." I grinned at her. "I find I very much like watching you have sexual relations, of all sorts."

I patted her butt, hand moving in slow circular motions as I watched her sucking on the thick helmet. Idly, I considered if there was any way I could work it out to get a blowjob from this gorgeous creature every day of the rest of my life. It felt fabulous, it looked fabulous...it was flat fabulous. Sighing, I realized that just wasn't realistic. We'd have to make due with whatever we could work out. And I'd have to start thinking about how we would find time together. After all, we'd be heading home tomorrow afternoon. And then the real sneaking would begin. But, for now, I had a gorgeous young woman willing fuck me and suck my cock, and that was a pretty good thing.

Patting her bottom again, I smiled. "You're beautiful."
 
I smirked around my lover’s cock, slowly enveloping more of his shaft between my soft lips. Wasn’t that the whole point of this, to make hot, sticky cum erupt from his thick cock and fill my eager mouth? I knew he was only teasing me, but I still found it amusing that he would pretend as if he wasn’t enjoying every second of my lips and tongue working on his stiff rod. Keeping my eyes focused on his handsome face, I stroked his warm shaft up into my mouth. I bobbed my head toward his lap faster, my lips sliding further down his cock until nearly all of it was stuffed into my hot little mouth. His continuous string of compliments only served to encourage my appetite. I moaned as his tip poked at the back of my throat repeatedly, doing my best to suppress my gagging and not let up. I wanted to make him cum hard. I wanted him to obsess over me when he was lying in bed with his wife.
 
"Unnngh...god...that's so good." Watching and feeling my little Kitten sucking on my fat cock, her lips stretched around it was driving me crazy. Of course, nothing I'd done with this girl hadn't driven me crazy. I squeezed her ass cheek tightly, kneading it as she sucked on my erection. Sighing with pleasure, I watched this young woman bobbing on my cock. How could I resist her?

"My god, don't stop, honey...don't stop!" As she bobbed and sucked, I could feel my cock swelling more, balls drawing tight, readying. I squeezed her ass tightly as she responded. Taking me deep, I could see her sneaking a glance at me. That's all it took. "Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!" I think my entire body spasmed as I exploded in her mouth, spurting thick streams of semen into that 20-something's eager mouth. The feeling was intense and I shot over and over, flooding her with my semen. I held her ass tight as my cock and balls emptied into her, giving her all of my babyjuice. She'd done her best to draw it out, it was the least i could do.
 
Last edited:
I could feel Mr. Miller’s thick cock throbbing between my lips, involuntarily warning me of his impending orgasm. I continued to suck his wet shaft at a feverish pace, having no intention of slowing or stopping now. “Mmm,” I hummed softly, my fingers slowly grazing over his taut balls in encouragement. My neighbor’s body grew stiff on the bed, then he shuddered hard and shot his milky cum into my mouth. Thick, hot semen coated my tongue and teeth, abruptly flooding into my throat, forcing me to ease off of his cock some so that I wouldn’t choke. I swallowed greedily as much as I was able, excess seed oozing out of the corners of my full mouth until the heavy stream waned.
 
I couldn't help myself, I groaned loudly as my seed filled Marissa's mouth. Nothing quite like cumming in an woman's mouth...so hot, so sensitive. My fingers dug into her ass and I watched as she drank my seed. I could hear her gulping to get it down, and most of it went down, some overflowing her mouth to run down her chin and drip onto me. As the pulses subsided, I groaned again, longer and softer, feeling her hot, wet mouth wrapped around my penis. I eased my grip on her butt, caressing and gently patting her, feeling the firm flesh jiggle under my hand.

"Oh fuck, Marissa, that was so good." I could feel her tongue on my cock and I shuddered, jerking from the feel of her soft muscle on my sensitive organ. "Nnnn...easy there...we're a bit sensitive just now." I lay there and watched her, stroking her ass as she kept my cock in her mouth. I'd lost track of how many times I'd cum with this young woman over the past 24 hours. More times than I'd have thought possible, that was for sure. I was old and decrepit. In fact, I wasn't sure how I'd managed to get it up so often for her. A testament to Marissa's overwhelming eroticism and boundless energy and enthusiasm. But it was taking a toll. I'd need to get home to rest for a few days before I could even think about getting it up again. But for now, this felt very nice. "You have the sweetest mouth, Kitten."
 
I swallowed so much cum this time; I almost had to wonder if I could somehow become impregnated via blowjob. I grinned at the silly thought, curling my fingers around the base of my lover’s spent cock. Lifting my mouth from his softening shaft, I grinned proudly over my accomplishment. He patted my naked ass and I giggled at the affectionate contact, using my tongue to slowly clean the wet sides of his cock off when he warned me about his sensitivity. “Mm… sorry…” I smiled lazily, pressing a light kiss to the opening of his helmet. I smirked and sealed my soft lips around the flushed head of his cock, suckling for another few moments before releasing him with a wet pop.
 
I groaned loudly as Marissa licked my softening cock and then took the purple head into her mouth and suckled it. My fingers tightened convulsively on her ass as she did so. "Fuck!" I lifted my hand off her buttocks, bringing them down in a slap. "Bad girl," I chuckle groaned. When my cock popped out of her mouth, I grunted. "Still, good girls swallow, and you did. Thank you."

Smiling, laying back and letting my breathing return to normal, I slid my hand up her ass and and her back, moving to her head and stroking her red hair, particularly the wisps that had fallen free of her ponytails. "And you are good girl, aren't you, you little naughty kitten?" Sighing, then yawning, I tugged at her ponytail gently. "Come up here and lay with me. I want to feel your warm body with mine. I want to appreciate our last night together."
 
The tighter my lover squeezed my bare ass cheek, the more slowly I attended to his spent cock. Passing my tongue along the smooth ridge of his helmet, making it glisten with my saliva and taking the excess back into my mouth. It was difficult to break the cycle, though it was obvious neither of our bodies could handle anymore stimulation tonight. I shivered and whined when his large palm came down against my upturned backside, sending a jolt of pleasant sensation throughout my body.

I rested with my body sprawled across the lower half of the bed as Mr. Miller settled against the pillows. I smiled as he gently brushed my hair away from my face. “I like being bad and good for you,” I confessed, amused that I could be both a good girl and a naughty kitten at the same time. “Mmhm.” My smile grew as he gave my long ponytail a light tug, encouraging me to lie next to him. That was how we’d gotten into this mess to begin with, but I refrained from bringing that up since my neighbor seemed truly tired now. Without a word, I crawled to the vacant space beside him and snuggled up to his side, resting my head against his chest.
 
I groaned, sliding my hands over Marissa's soft body as she moved up to lay with me. The skin on skin contact felt wonderful, cuddling with this sexy woman who'd given me the most erotic, arousing weekend of my life. I pulled her close, feeling her breast on my side and stomach as she rested her head on my chest. My hand cupped her firm round ass, idly kneading the soft flesh under my fingers. "Mmmmm."

Reaching down, I grabbed the covers, pulling them up over us, snugging us in tight. "You are such a sexy, naughty girl. I love being with you. I hope we can find time together when we get back. There are so many more things I'd like to do with you. But for now...." I yawned. "You've worn this old man to a frazzle. I need to get some sleep, and I suspect you do too."
 
Back
Top