Anonymous Secrets Thread

He was alright with it. We'd play around with it on the phone (it was a long distance relationship) but he never would when we were together :rolleyes:

The complexities of real life!

Don't you wish sometimes we could just all get downloaded into lit? :D

Female

One year for Christmas as we all had to take turns opening gifts at my inlaws, my husband opens one from his mother. It was a pretty wooden box lined in blue velvet with a set of shiny ben wa balls inside. As we chuckled about it she said she found them at a garage sale and thought they were pretty. To this day, she still has no idea what they are used for.

40s Male
-I order Pizza online and in the special instructions box, I put things like "draw a unicorn", "dance the samba" or "tell me your favorite line from Ghostbusters". I won't order pizza from places that don't play along........

Not salacious, just stupid.......lol

40s Male
-I order Pizza online and in the special instructions box, I put things like "draw a unicorn", "dance the samba" or "tell me your favorite line from Ghostbusters". I won't order pizza from places that don't play along........

Not salacious, just stupid.......lol

I never found a good enough reason to order and have pizza delivered...BUT if I did, I think I might have to try this some time. :D

Female,

The number of men I've "been with" online is more than I can count. I love flirting and teasing them and I especially love it when they get hard and cum because of me. In reality, the amount of men I've been with, doesn't even fill one hand.

The man I am talking to now, I would have his baby, if I could.

Female

One year for Christmas as we all had to take turns opening gifts at my inlaws, my husband opens one from his mother. It was a pretty wooden box lined in blue velvet with a set of shiny ben wa balls inside. As we chuckled about it she said she found them at a garage sale and thought they were pretty. To this day, she still has no idea what they are used for.

That's awesome!!!!

So how about a topic for todays discussion then!

Lets keep it in the secret genre.

I personally have a few kinks that I share on literotica, that I have never ever told anyone about in real life.
I even have one or two I don't freely share on lit, I guess I could say I am afraid it could damage my in-site reputation. Not all people are free thinkers, or open minded as they think they are.

So I will confess to my turn-on of control, also known as dominating.
I love the idea of taking full control and having a submissive lover.
However I know this is frowned upon in public, in part due to the feminist movement I feel.

Does anyone else have a turn-on, kink or fetish they only admit to on lit?

Do you have one that you don't even freely admit to fellow litsters?

I think that Lit has opened my eyes to thinks and possibilities that I would not and have not thought of or experienced in real life. But as a result wanna add to that whole experience bucket list.

BUT in my real life I do have a more domineering aspect in my household alot of it has to do with household dynamics. But I have explored the ideas of submission with someone and looked into it and honestly I gotta tell you its very hot. I do have a very wanting to please personality and its easy to fall into it with someone that you can trust and respect.

I think that Lit has opened my eyes to thinks and possibilities that I would not and have not thought of or experienced in real life. But as a result wanna add to that whole experience bucket list.

BUT in my real life I do have a more domineering aspect in my household alot of it has to do with household dynamics. But I have explored the ideas of submission with someone and looked into it and honestly I gotta tell you its very hot. I do have a very wanting to please personality and its easy to fall into it with someone that you can trust and respect.

I agree with you there!

Lit is an eye opener.

And I hear from a lot of woman who have a a lot of control in every day life they love giving it over and just relaxing completely. not having to worry about anything, everything will be taken care of for her.

Secrets of the heart - yes. And I love The Name of the Wind

Secret kinks - there are a couple I don't share and some more that I've only ever shared with my husband. For example my girlfriends were talking about spanking the other day & discussing why on earth anyone would want to be hurt during sex. I didn't want them to think I was weird so I just smiled & nodded, knowing that in the drawer in the next room there was a paddle, a flogger, a long wooden ruler, a cane & some cable ties!

This thread is fascinating to me. I don't really keep up with what's going on in most threads. But I might start with this one. Great thread.

Whoa...you've been busy guys! There is a lot here to catch up on today!

:) Good job!

Very interesting secrets and Kudram..I would have never guessed! You seem gentle as a lamb!:D and here I thought I was the one with the sharp teeth..:devil:

Female

Moms are a lot smarter than you give them credit for. ;)

Female

This was chuckle-worthy!

-31, Female - My supposed best friend fucked my boyfriend. I video-ed him begging me to take him back, telling me she was just a piece of crappy ass, and then us having crazy sex. I sent the videos to her and left them both.

Revenge is best served cold!

Brilliant!!

Male, no age

I know someone who appeared on The Daily Show last week. He's front page news.

Whoa...you've been busy guys! There is a lot here to catch up on today!

:) Good job!

Very interesting secrets and Kudram..I would have never guessed! You seem gentle as a lamb!:D and here I thought I was the one with the sharp teeth..:devil:

It has been interesting. I'm glad to be able to fill in.

Since neruda shares stuff about himself, I'll tell you one. It's not really a big secret or anything it's just something deeply personal.

I had an illness that rendered me incapable of fathering children. At the time it really wasn't that huge of a deal, but in retrospect it sure was. Sometimes people with children look down their noses at those of us who don't have them and that's painful. They have no clue about any of the circumstances surrounding us being childless. They judge me.

Most people tell me that I'd have been a tremendous father. I can only smile and know that I'll never know.

It has been interesting. I'm glad to be able to fill in.

Since neruda shares stuff about himself, I'll tell you one. It's not really a big secret or anything it's just something deeply personal.

I had an illness that rendered me incapable of fathering children. At the time it really wasn't that huge of a deal, but in retrospect it sure was. Sometimes people with children look down their noses at those of us who don't have them and that's painful. They have no clue about any of the circumstances surrounding us being childless. They judge me.

Most people tell me that I'd have been a tremendous father. I can only smile and know that I'll never know.

(((Hugs))) BBB. For me, it was a choice that I made because bringing children into my world, at the time that they would have had two parents, would have been detrimental to the children. In a way, I can empathize with what you feel.

Back