Man's ex-girlfriend tricks and uses his wife

I have an idea/fantasy that would take place a few years ago when my ex-girlfriend was still a stripper and my wife and I first got married. The times are very hard financially and we are at risk of losing the small coffee shop we opened in our town. The ex-girlfriend who is very intelligent and manipulative frequents our shop (I would think to make us uncomfortable) but after having a conversation with me where I open up about how much trouble we are in says she can get my wife a job as a server at the club. I am opposed to it obviously but she comes off as very sincere and like it was when we dated she is able to get me to believe her.

After telling my wife and a lot of arguing she comes around to thinking we really need the money. She talks to my ex-girlfriend and she gets a job. Everything seems to be going well, the extra money is very helpful and my wife says that the ex-girlfriend has been very nice to her and watching out for her so nobody is being "too" friendly or pushing her to do anything.

Of course it turns out to be nothing but my ex-girlfriend's plan to screw with us. She sets up a scenario where she gets my wife to a party with some of her work friends and her current boyfriend who is a real sleaze. My wife is tricked into playing some party games with them (thanks large in part to lots of drinking and smoking) and then becomes the target for all of them to have sex with. By the time I get there it is too late and I see my wife being taken by my ex-girlfriend with a strap on. I freeze as the scene plays out and she is passed around to a few different dancers and their men.

I have an idea/fantasy that would take place a few years ago when my ex-girlfriend was still a stripper and my wife and I first got married. The times are very hard financially and we are at risk of losing the small coffee shop we opened in our town. The ex-girlfriend who is very intelligent and manipulative frequents our shop (I would think to make us uncomfortable) but after having a conversation with me where I open up about how much trouble we are in says she can get my wife a job as a server at the club. I am opposed to it obviously but she comes off as very sincere and like it was when we dated she is able to get me to believe her.

After telling my wife and a lot of arguing she comes around to thinking we really need the money. She talks to my ex-girlfriend and she gets a job. Everything seems to be going well, the extra money is very helpful and my wife says that the ex-girlfriend has been very nice to her and watching out for her so nobody is being "too" friendly or pushing her to do anything.

Of course it turns out to be nothing but my ex-girlfriend's plan to screw with us. She sets up a scenario where she gets my wife to a party with some of her work friends and her current boyfriend who is a real sleaze. My wife is tricked into playing some party games with them (thanks large in part to lots of drinking and smoking) and then becomes the target for all of them to have sex with. By the time I get there it is too late and I see my wife being taken by my ex-girlfriend with a strap on. I freeze as the scene plays out and she is passed around to a few different dancers and their men.

What would be her motivation? Is she jealous? Does she want to steal the wife from the husband.

No she is not trying to steal her away but simply create havoc in their relationship because for her it is fun. She likes to be able to play with people and get reactions, there is an element of jealousy for sure since she married the man who broke up with her and she feels the need to be superior.

Love this idea! Really hot I can imagine the visual of the husband seeing his ex taking her with the strap on right in front of him maybe the ex even looks up at him and blows a kiss and slaps her ass as a kind of way of taunting him to his face. Love it! Please make it so we can read!

I actually like this idea and might take a crack at it once things settle down.

Back