Breeding

I know what you mean. I already have two kids, and we've decided that we don't want more (husband uses a condom) but sometimes I have these fantasies about having unprotected sex again ... .

There's something really raw and primal about having a guy inside you when you know you're fertile. His bare cock all hard and slippery, his balls all heavy with cum. And when he shoots off inside you ... God that feeling of having a ripe egg and a pussy full of sperm ... that's so hot!

Sometimes I fantasize about letting a complete stranger breed me. I imagine meeting some hot guy at the grocery store or the gym and inviting him home and letting him fuck me with his unprotected cock right in the middle of our living room floor. Doing me from behind while I'm naked and down on all fours, pumping his hot cum into me, making me a mommy for the third time ... .

that is hot. i volunteer to be that stranger.

Such lovely desires and fantasies and more

The feeling of my bare cock inside a lover, spurting inside her - mmmm

dream

A few weeks ago I had a vivid dream that I gave blow jobs to a number of men, one after the other, so that by the end my stomach was bloated and full of semen. I woke very aroused and had to immediately masturbate. Since then I have fantasised almost daily about receiving multiple loads of semen in my mouth, or of being gang banged until my swollen vagina drips semen, or having so much semen in my womb that I can't avoid becoming pregnant, and so on. I don't know if it is my biological clock, now that I'm 37...…

A few weeks ago I had a vivid dream that I gave blow jobs to a number of men, one after the other, so that by the end my stomach was bloated and full of semen. I woke very aroused and had to immediately masturbate. Since then I have fantasised almost daily about receiving multiple loads of semen in my mouth, or of being gang banged until my swollen vagina drips semen, or having so much semen in my womb that I can't avoid becoming pregnant, and so on. I don't know if it is my biological clock, now that I'm 37...…

...maybe you can just see the future...:eek:

Who doesn't wanna loose controll in the raw wild side of sex? To be filled with uncontrolable need to just give into the pleasure of your partners body the goosebumps under his touch that kiss that tingles your spine.the hot breath that flows against your skin and ear the moans of desire and need as your bodies rock and grind togethr becoming one. your souls touching and blending together as the pleasure builds and then explodes deep within your bodies

My Daddy and I are currently trying for a baby so we get to enjoy that intimacy every day. To be fair though.. we weren't careful from the start but we did have a lot of anal and other things. We always make sure that it ends with full sex now which is really fun for both of us :)

Biggest fantasy!

I love this idea! I try to role play it with my boyfriend and he seems to hate it though! We'll be going at it, and as soon as I say "wouldn't it feel so good to just cum inside me?!" He wants to pull out right away, he won't even entertain the fantasy. Just no. :(

I love this idea! I try to role play it with my boyfriend and he seems to hate it though! We'll be going at it, and as soon as I say "wouldn't it feel so good to just cum inside me?!" He wants to pull out right away, he won't even entertain the fantasy. Just no. :(

What is wrong with the guy ? I love filling my Girlfriend's pussy with my cum and then watching it run out of her afterwards

That's not fair!

I'd say he has a clear fear of actually getting you pregnant and committing to a baby, even if you are taking birth control measures and he may know that. He doesn't want to take that risk.

That's so sad :( What man wouldn't want to cum in you?

Even before we got married, my husband and I would fantasize about this and it was always such a turn on. Even now, our dirty talk still consists of how hot it would be for him to breed with another girl ;)

That's so sad :( What man wouldn't want to cum in you?

Even before we got married, my husband and I would fantasize about this and it was always such a turn on. Even now, our dirty talk still consists of how hot it would be for him to breed with another girl ;)

Exactly! What man wouldn't want to cum inside of a beautiful and fertile woman? I love this fantasy. :devil:

That's so hot. Sometimes when I masturbate I imagine my husband doing another woman. The thought of him putting his bare cock in someone else's unprotected pussy is a huge turn on. Of course, I'd never want him to do it for real, but the fantasy of him breeding someone else ... pure orgasm fuel ... . .:D

That's so hot. Sometimes when I masturbate I imagine my husband doing another woman. The thought of him putting his bare cock in someone else's unprotected pussy is a huge turn on. Of course, I'd never want him to do it for real, but the fantasy of him breeding someone else ... pure orgasm fuel ... . .:D

LOVE that this is a fantasy of yours. :devil:

I'm not sure that I would want my husband to actually breed another woman. But I do love him playing with other women.

Bareback is the only way to go. Nothing like feeling of shooting deep inside a woman and believing she is getting knocked-up. Pregnant sex is hot.

Of course, this was sheer terror when I was younger, but thrilling!

Time for a new boyfriend

You and your vagina are being deprived of one of the most pleasureable experiences.Your boyfried cumming inside of you could cause you to orgasm as well.

When I was single loved when the girlfriends were ovulating and horny and not on birth control.Bareback all the way and the sex was more intense.Animalistic,rutting at times.

My wife too . . .

After my wife was with a friend, she shocked me. She's not exactly conservative, but perhaps can best be described as afraid of going too far. I've egged her on to surprise me, to shock me with some sexual exploit, and the other night it happened―beyond anything I'd hoped for or expected. Just before going in to where he slept on the living room couch, I asked her (for the nth time) to do "something astonishing." She was gone a long time, maybe as much as an hour, while I agonized in bed over her first extramarital fling. When she came back, she was all glowing and proud, like holding a special secret that delighted her. But when I pressed her for details, she was shy. I got her to take me through what had happened step by step, all the time she was sitting astride me, trying to remember the details I asked for while I held her hips and pumped up into her, kissed her breasts, and stroked her. I still had the feeling that she was holding something back. I pressed her, saying "But I can see that you did something more. Tell me, tell me!" Finally, coming up out of her reticence, she defiantly looked into my eyes and said, "I let him come inside me."

I went into shock, taken aback, knowing she was in estrus, in heat, willing, as the dictionary tells me, to accept any male, and her most susceptible for becoming pregnant. Finally, overcoming my initial dismay, I hesitantly told her, "I can't be angry. I did ask you to surprise me!" We cuddled, a bit stiffly. I asked if he'd asked if she'd wanted him to pull out. She said, yes, he had. I asked what she'd said. She looked embarrassed again, but when I insisted, she told me, when pressed, that her exact words were, "No, it's okay, please stay in." I asked what she had thought when she told him that. She said, "Lots of things." Finally, she told me that she'd felt so good with him and "wanted SOMEONE to plant her," that she'd really wanted him to come inside her. I asked if she wanted his baby. She said, "not his, but yes, a baby." I asked if she'd washed afterward (I'd heard her stop several minutes in the bathroom on her way back to our bedroom and me). She said, no, that they'd made love again. I asked if he'd come inside her the second time. She said he had, but that then she'd gone to the bathroom and washed. I asked how she'd feel having his baby.

I guess my biggest surprise of the night was when she explained to me that she "wouldn't mind having another baby," but it didn't matter that it was him. I asked if she'd pictured having his child. She finally admitted that the thought had crossed her mind. I asked if she'd like that. Thoughtful, she finally said yes. I asked if she'd like to make love with him again. She laughed and said "not right now!"

I knew that much of what she said was out of her being in heat. Also, that she felt totally secure that anything that happened, whether that night or in the future, was under my protection. Still, I'm still in shock.

I love my wife,, but how did I not meet a woman like you lol... THE HUMANITY!!! lol

Back