How To: Seduce a Married Man

D

DaddysTastyTreat

Anyone have any tips on how to seduce a married man?

He's a longtime customer of mine, and he flirts with me quite often. I would do things with and for this man that would make my mother pray for my eternal soul... And I'd love every minute of it.

He calls me "sweetie," and "love," and has even offered to take me away on a trip (jokingly, and yet, it left me smiling all day long.)

Anyone have any tips on how to hint at or subtley let a married man know of my interest in him?

Last edited by a moderator:
The better question is "how to know if he's willing to cheat on his wife?"

Once you know that, regular flirting should do the trick. Also you'd have to reassure him of your discretion and that you won't become emotionally attached(whether or not that is true lol)

That's the easiest and simplest way to go about it. Just my two cents. We can talk about it more if you wish

What fulmineo said. Most married men, although they may be looking, wouldn't due to things like, losing their current wife, losing their children, losing their social standing in the community, being blackmailed for the rest of their lives.

I'm not say you would do anything remotely like that, but the married man would think of things like that, unless he was a real jerk and had been unfaithful in his marriage before.

So, how to get him in your bed? If he's a real man, there may be nothing you could do to accomplish that, unless he is in a loveless marriage. My dad was an accomplished flirt, but he didn't stray until really late in life. His secretary. Divorced mom, married her. Mom took him to the cleaners.

So, getting a married man is not as easy as the stories picture it to be. So many things have to be overcome. Fear, being the primary thing. Lots and lots of fear to be overcome.

Thank you for all of your inputs! I will take each suggestion into consideration. Dankë!

He's a longtime customer of mine, and he flirts with me quite often. I would do things with and for this man that would make my mother pray for my eternal soul... And I'd love every minute of it.

He calls me "sweetie," and "love," and has even offered to take me away on a trip (jokingly, and yet, it left me smiling all day long.)

Anyone have any tips on how to hint at or subtley let a married man know of my interest in him?

From what you describe, it sounds like he is trying to seduce you, he just doesn't have the courage to put it into words. I would suggest, the next time he makes an offer to take you on a trip, (or some offer that you and he get together), with a straight face tell him, "if you're really serious, ask me". If there is any chance of you and he getting together, he will tell you. And if he is just playing, you will find that out to. If he is just playing, it is unlikely that you will ever seduce him.

It sounds like he is beating around the bush trying to find a way to tell you what he wants, but is too afraid to ask for what he wants. When a man can't get over his insecurities, sometimes the woman has to be blunt.

Plain English works well.

First he must be seducible.

Then he will have to learn to trust you not to run straight to his wife and NOT to go blabbing about his private business all over town.

Trust me there are many troublemakers and busybodies out their who are miserable enough to fuck up any situation they can. He also probably doesn't want his wife fucking his friends and relatives in revenge.

Assure him that you are just trying to fuck him if that is possible and that is all.

Use protection.

I'll give an original thought here

He's married, leave him be. He has a wife, perhaps kids who will be devastated if its discovered. If he's willing to do that, he's a d-bag , but you don't have to be the cause of others pain.

If he is unwilling, but you push anyway you're a piece of work as well.

How about you find someone unattached to fuck around with? Or if married men get you hot, go hang out on Ashley Madison, plenty of two timing scum there for you to choose from.

And there's always right here on lit. I'm sure your name alone gets you a hundred invitations a day here.

He's married, leave him be. He has a wife, perhaps kids who will be devastated if its discovered. If he's willing to do that, he's a d-bag , but you don't have to be the cause of others pain.

How about you find someone unattached to fuck around with? Or if married men get you hot, go hang out on Ashley Madison, plenty of two timing scum there for you to choose from.

And there's always right here on lit. I'm sure your name alone gets you a hundred invitations a day here.

Hey, don't soft pedal it.

Last edited:
Seems to me that with his own flirting, the question isn't how to seduce him but more likely why haven't you already had your way with him given his hitting on you?

The important thing is to make sure you guys are on the same page as to what you want. It sounds to me like he's wanting a little uncomplicated no-strings fun. If you're looking for more than that, you'd better be up front about it or people could get hurt.

As one who has cheated and nearly lost his marriage over it, I would not recommend such activity. It can cause no end of hurt and drama and somebody could end up in divorce court. However, it can be quite an appealing thought to have uninhibited sex with another person's spouse. I know that feeling all too well. Are you married or single yourself? Such relationships can spell disaster so make sure you're prepared for the possibility of various sorts of things going wrong and either his or yours or both of your spouses finding out. If your single, you don't have to worry about being found out other than if your friends start talking and it gets back to his house. I've seen that happen. If you're single, don't expect to win him over and ride off into the sunset. In his mind, you're just for fun. if you can deal with all of that, then what you do is your business. Just be prepared to accept whatever consequences come along.

Not to worry Lovecraft, Karma is the great equalizer.

I appreciate all of the input (with exception to those that are blatantly hostile) and have decided to let things come together as they would without much interference.

I'm just going to encourage the flirtations and hope for the best.

Not sure if you RP but if you do, maybe you could practice your seduction technique with me ;)

I don't really think anyone was hostile.. there was actually some great advice here. The fact that the gentleman's marriage was mentioned is simply a reality of the situation that could have outcomes you hadn't considered. If it was your husband who was flirting, what advice would you offer to the cute young thing who wanted him in her bed?

Had you started this thread in this forum a couple years' back, you would've seen hostile. As it is, the married man's marriage was mentioned as was the fact that you'd be a play thing, for fun only. That's not hostility; that's sage advice. You won't be his first priority. Ever. And you should prepare yourself for that.

Exactly. And that is Karma in pure form. Right now, you are concentrating on the prize. You'll probably get it.

You've gotten a lot of sage advice here. Just because it's not what you want to hear does not make it any less valid and pertinent. You asked for it, so you got it. You even got advice from Amofiga who was quite candid about their own experience.

I've never understood the goal of seducing someone who's married. Is it self-gratification, the thrill of the illicit or to cause harm? Because make no mistake, seducing a married person can put their whole relationships in jeopardy, not only with their spouses, but with their children and their own parents, in-laws, friends, their jobs, etc... and can cause destruction. Not to mention what it can do you YOUR relationships with your friends, family, etc...if it's found out.

And what do you want out of it? A one-time thing or a relationship? As JtohisPB stated, you will never be his priority, you will always be hidden, never out in the open where you can be acknowledged.

Personally, I can't imagine putting myself in place where I'm something to be ashamed of, but that's me.

I'm In!

All you would have to do is ask me. I'm in Ohio.

Just a thought, but this may be the way he interacts with a lot of women. In my last job men would call me "sweetie" and "love" and joke with me all the time. Especially long time clients that came in often. It didn't mean they were looking to cheat on their wives.

Just a thought, but this may be the way he interacts with a lot of women. In my last job men would call me "sweetie" and "love" and joke with me all the time. Especially long time clients that came in often. It didn't mean they were looking to cheat on their wives.

Be assured MeekMe if it were me it would be real. :rose:

Back