The legality of sex in an ABS

In Rhode Island that is a loop hole that indoor prostitution is legal. Now I know they were trying to close that loop hole but am not sure they ever did.

So for long time in clubs like Cheaters and Fantasies the dancers could point blank say you can fuck me for $100 and take you in the back.

Glory hole blow jobs at an old pit named Hawks and one called Wolfies were $25 back some years ago

But as far as for free? Just some girl wanting to suck some dick anonymously? I don't see where it would be illegal as long as its not out in the public eye.

Here's a fun story. A friend of mine (an ex from way back) runs an adult store similar to amazing

The store had a downstairs where people would buy tokens and watch dirty movies in small booths.

Once a week she runs an add on Craigs list saying "Horny and want to drain some dicks. I'll be at **** between 4-6 today"

Every time there's well over a dozen guys showing up to buy tokens then going downstairs, getting in a booth and hoping they will get that knock. There is no girl of course, but the guys just end up figuring she went to another booth.

I helped perpetuate the lie, by showing up once with a friend for her and standing out side the booths around five thirty and talking about what an amazing fucking hummer I had just gotten and how hot the girl was.:D

Dishonest? Yeah, but smart from her standpoint. Oh, yeah. Besides shame on them for falling for it over and over again because many of the same guys show all the time. :rolleyes:
 
Poor PeeWee ! He inadvertently ruined his career ; the local yokels had no idea who he was ; foolishly he offered to do some gratis appearances as PeeWee as part of his penance. Cat was out of the bag and hit the national spotlight !
A shame , my kids loved peewees' playhouse
 
In Florida it is against the law, but there are several places in Tampa, where you can go and find this activity. If any of you have seen videos done by Dirty Dee, these are often done in an ABS in Tampa. I have seen him in there videoing.

As for arrests it really depends on the politicians in charge. There was a 3 month period where the police would raid this place every weekend and arrest a lot of people. Then they just stopped.

I have seen all kinds of activity here from bukkake to gang bangs. They also have gloryholes here and I have seen lines of men waiting to get in when there is a woman on the other side.
 
Columbus Ohio

There are plenty of stories about Glory Holes and live action in adult book stores or movie theaters. What does the law say about engaging in consensual sex in a booth in an adult book store? Does it matter if the door is closed? What about in the theater section?

The authorities made all of the ABS in the county close their booth areas whether or not there were glory holes. Ghs were the "problem".

26 years ago I went to one and when I decided which booth to go into, two guys in the hall ran into the booths on either side. I didn't have any idea what a glory hole was, nor if the booth I went into had one or more. Years later I figured it out, I think. This booth either had GHs or peep holes so the could watch me do my thing.
 
Back
Top