Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning daddy's and sisters. Hope you all had a fun and exciting night. And a great day planned for today. Hugs and :kiss::kiss: to all that want them.

Ahh Simone ... why are you hiding little one?
Was someone mean to you?:mad:

no, Daddy M...i'm playing hide and seek with you...i'm hiding my little pussy from you...and your cock needs to seek it out...*giggle*

no, Daddy M...i'm playing hide and seek with you...i'm hiding my little pussy from you...and your cock needs to seek it out...*giggle*

O! Sounds like a fun game!!!:devil:m
Unzipping my jeans and threading my cock out, looking around the room for my little sprite one....
Wrapping my fist around the shaft, I start to lift and point it in different directions...

Beep
Beep
beeeeeepppppp

O! Sounds like a fun game!!!:devil:m
Unzipping my jeans and threading my cock out, looking around the room for my little sprite one....
Wrapping my fist around the shaft, I start to lift and point it in different directions...

Beep
Beep
beeeeeepppppp

*wonders if Daddy M will remember where i am and come find me...peeks head up and takes a quick look...licking lips furiously the entire time...tiny giggle escapes my moist lips*...cold, icy...*girlish giggle*

*wonders if Daddy M will remember where i am and come find me...peeks head up and takes a quick look...licking lips furiously the entire time...tiny giggle escapes my moist lips*...cold, icy...*girlish giggle*

*walking over ti the couch and standing near the back, my cock dangling back and forth
*looks across room
Hi daddy PA

*walking over ti the couch and standing near the back, my cock dangling back and forth
*looks across room
Hi daddy PA

oooooooh, you found me Daddy M...*licks lips*...and what have you got there?...it looks delicious...*stares at Daddy M's cock with big innocent gray eyes...licks lips again...*

oooooooh, you found me Daddy M...*licks lips*...and what have you got there?...it looks delicious...*stares at Daddy M's cock with big innocent gray eyes...licks lips again...*

Smiling down at Simone is and rubbing the head against her cheek and then brushing across her lips

Smiling down at Simone is and rubbing the head against her cheek and then brushing across her lips

*a soft moan escapes my lips as i gasp from the caress of your cock on my cheek...*Mmmmmm, oh Daddy M...please...please...*my eyes open wide as you press the tip against my lips...i open my mouth, a little at a time, my tongue peeking out and giving you tiny little licks*...so tasty Daddy M...Mmmmmmmm...

*a soft moan escapes my lips as i gasp from the caress of your cock on my cheek...*Mmmmmm, oh Daddy M...please...please...*my eyes open wide as you press the tip against my lips...i open my mouth, a little at a time, my tongue peeking out and giving you tiny little licks*...so tasty Daddy M...Mmmmmmmm...

Feeling your tongue lick across my head, I shudder, knowing that she tasted the precum.
I hold my cock in one hand while I put the other around the back if her head. I pull your face in a little, just an inch or so of my cock sliding between your lips. Your teeth scrape against my cock and I moan

Up early.

Good morning and good day everyone!

Special kisses and hugs to kitten and little b when they wake.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back