Sucking Cock While Your Woman Watches...

will the cock whore

I feel as though I'm intruding here. BUT! This little cock whore was just trying to entice me. Like I was the only one!!!
 
mmm

OMG OMG OMG. Thewill your tongue is magic! I cant take it. I need cock in my ass now!
 
Which part do you enjoy more? Where she takes the toy or you give the life like cock a blow job, after she has orgasmed with it?

I like where we lick it together after she's had it inside her. It's like we're making out with a sexy guys cock between our lips. It's fun for all :)
 
This has to be one of my favourite fantasies. To suck cock while my wife watches, encourages, coaches me along.

Any of you care to share some of your hottest experiences sucking cock while a woman was there? Or you could share your ideal woman watching fantasy.

That is a very exciting thought. Never happen with my wife but I'd love to do that all dressed up in my sissy outfit. :eek: Maybe someone would enjoy playing that out here with me sometime.
 
During a first time threesome with a friend of ours, my girlfriend was blowing his dick and made sure I could see exactly what she was doing for him. Then, out of the blue, she asks me if I want to taste as well. We had discussed all scenarios prior to this night, but not this! I figured she wanted me to do it, so I bent forward and took his cock in my mouth. It was so strange, so unusual! I gave it my best but he was also surprised so he lost his hard on :( My girlfriend took over, and had him back to full size right away.

I had lots of opportunities later on to try again but it didn't happen often, except for one time when we had a fun night and started had sex when we were wonderfully sloshed. I ended up on top of my girlfriend while he knelt next to us. My gf started sucking his dick which seemed bigger than ever right below me. I started French-kissing her with his cock in between our mouths. Again, so weird but nice! He came mostly in her mouth and a little in mine. During some horny snowballing, I came inside her.

Right now I wished I had asked him to fully come in my mouth at least once as I'm now curious to know what that is like, but I also felt that his cum belonged in her pussy :)
 
I could see myself doing that too, if my girlfriend had her mouth full of cock, turning me on, making me so hard I could burst. If it turned her on and she begged I'd probably do it
 
This has to be one of my favourite fantasies. To suck cock while my wife watches, encourages, coaches me along.

Any of you care to share some of your hottest experiences sucking cock while a woman was there? Or you could share your ideal woman watching fantasy.

I have been in MMF 3'sums with married couples where I was the extra guy and have sucked the husband's dick and have him suck me while his wife watched and fingered herself. However this was simply a sideshow to the main event which was us two guys pleasuring the wife.
My first wife was never interested in man on man action. My current lady is turned on by the idea, loves porn and literature with this as a major component and we have talked about turning the fantasy into a reality.
Maybe one day, we'll have to wait and see.
 
Does me worshiping his cock in front his wife count. I had my first MMF the other day. I serviced him in front of his spouse and it will happen again...hehe
 
And Her Response?

So, what was her response to your worshipping? Did she enjoy it as much as you obviously did? Would love to have a blow by blow description, so to speak,

Does me worshiping his cock in front his wife count. I had my first MMF the other day. I serviced him in front of his spouse and it will happen again...hehe
 
Sucking cock while your woman watches

My wife likes me to video tape the action so she can watch it over and over again. She loves to see the guy cum in my mouth and I swallow it. She just told me last week she has shared the videos with our neighbors and they loved it too?
 
My wife likes me to video tape the action so she can watch it over and over again. She loves to see the guy cum in my mouth and I swallow it. She just told me last week she has shared the videos with our neighbors and they loved it too?

how do you feel about that?
have the neighbors come over for dinner yet?
 
I haven't done this yet, however it is one of my wife and I's favorite fantasies to bring another man into our bedroom and to watch him pleasure my wife with his hard cock, then pull his wet cum covered cock out of her pussy and have me clean him up while she watches. Hopefully soon.
 
Make it Happen

I think you and your wife should look around the great state of Texas and make it happen, You may not have to look very far!


I haven't done this yet, however it is one of my wife and I's favorite fantasies to bring another man into our bedroom and to watch him pleasure my wife with his hard cock, then pull his wet cum covered cock out of her pussy and have me clean him up while she watches. Hopefully soon.
 
Wife and her boss

My wife brought her boss home one Friday evening after work. Linda asked her boss to let me suck his cock at our house one day during her lunch time fuck with him and he agreed. She had always wanted to watch me suck another mans cock while she fingered her pussy. Linda unzipped his pants and started to suck his cock as he got undressed once he was nice and hard she looked over to me and told me this cocks for you.It was so nice and he stayed the night.
 
She loves watching me suck cock and telling me what to do, and of course i obey!
 
oh yes, this is one of my favorite fantasies too. I haven't sucked a cock yet, but I want to. But I would prefer it if I had a g/f that would like to watch me sucking cock. I would love for her to take charge, tell me to get on my knees and suck a big hard juicy cock while she watched and said things like " Oooo yes, suck that cock slut. Good girl ! You are such a good little cock sucking slut. "
 
I've recently told my BF I want him to suck cock for me, but not just one!! I want him surrounded with big delicious throbbing cocks, one in each hand, one his mouth. I'd like to hold the one he sucks on, and then all around us are more cocks, big hard cocks being stroked up and down. I'd like to slap my boyfriend's tounge with a hard cock, tell him to lick the pre-cum from the tip and then encourage him to suck it real hard and deep in his throat for me. All while jacking each in his hand and all the other oozing cocks around us. I like to have my nipples sucked while I watch him suck the cocks around him, playing with my clit. Just waiting for the build-up, the explosion of cum all over us. I want to rub it in his face, see it dripping off his chin! Scoop some up and feed him the warm sperm and tell him what a good naughty boy he is for me!!! And of course a big cum drenched kiss!! Oh yes I can't wait to tell him to do this for me tonight!![/QUOTE

my fantasy is to be your husband.
 
I never think I would go this far, but I'm always kinda scared if my girl gets something in her mind while I was horny...
 
Last edited:
oh yes, this is one of my favorite fantasies too. I haven't sucked a cock yet, but I want to. But I would prefer it if I had a g/f that would like to watch me sucking cock. I would love for her to take charge, tell me to get on my knees and suck a big hard juicy cock while she watched and said things like " Oooo yes, suck that cock slut. Good girl ! You are such a good little cock sucking slut. "

Yeah, what he said.
 
I would happily suck a cock if my wife wanted to watch me do that. This is one of my wishes - amongst other things to do with another man.
 
Back
Top