ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlazeofLife said:
Let's hope Hy doesn't say the same thing when he finally finds someone willing to take him up on his offer.
*shudder*

*the merry-ment of her laughter fills the room*

heh heh heh ...

*wraps an arm around Khadgar*

:D
 
Blaze ~

But that would not be sucking ... wouldn't that be ... well you know ... if he says "Ouch, that was pretty deep."

:rolleyes:
 
Arc da Rat said:
Blaze ~

But that would not be sucking ... wouldn't that be ... well you know ... if he says "Ouch, that was pretty deep."

:rolleyes:

Depends on how sensitive his throat is.
*snicker*

Blaze
 
hybirdx said:
Shut up!

only you can think something like that! GEEZE

I may think it, which is quite admittedly bad, but you were the one to offer in the first place, so how much worse does that make you?
And I must say, if I am the only one who could think that, does that mean you offered without thinking?
See, you're already going against what I said. I told you, this kind of lifestyle change should involve careful consideration. You can't just jump into it coc.... er, mout... um, feet first.
LOL

Blaze
 
Khadgar said:
DAMNIT man!!!

Yeah, yeah, I know, I have a certain predilection and propensity for twisting things to mock people when I'm tired.
Don't worry, I'll ease up the moment that Hy manages to nail me with something that I can't come up with a quick retort for.
It's bound to happen, sooner or later...
Maybe...

Blaze
 
Arc da Rat said:


Blaze ~

I wasn't even thinking of the throat ... :eek:

*points to (_!_)*

I know, but that was what the original mockery was based upon, so I just tried to keep it relevant.
As for... er.,. other forms of gratification, let's just see how comfortable Hy is with the down-low, before he gets involved in any puckered-pounding.
*snicker*

Blaze
 
Hey all, at my friend's place and very very drunk. How are all of you?
 
well, i'm dot and nrunk as dome....


hey! i mean it! i swear to drunk i'm not god!

sound familiar PM? LOL
 
*smirks* right. the drunken confusion.... what about drunken laughter?!?! come on!
 
mmmmmmmmm ......not your typical drunk. Never get sick but I do get rowdy, nothing new I suppose. Waiting to sober up, miss my bed.
 
my friend matt told me there was this hillarious story aout fan fic here that he thought was GREAT! and i should check it out.... never did find that story, but i read other stories for a week or two, then read the boards and watched for about another week, and then gigned up. thats how i found lit. all because of my friend matt
 
damn lol i've posted over 50 times tonight.... i'm thinking it's time for sleep.
 
hmmmm, I think I may just be gatting warmed up, need to sober up before I even think about laeaving.
 
PmTick said:
Hey just out of curiostiy, how did you all find lit?

Well me & my co-worker like to read erotic stories I gave him the addy one site & he gave me the addy to Lit. I have been reading stories off & on. I liked the choice/write your own ending stories. Clicked the role playing link one day & poof here I was on the Lit Board. :D
 
I was just trolling the internet for erotc stories, after starting to get into them and viola!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top