What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this earlier today. Made me laugh but it's true too I guess.

prejudice_by_nik_zula-d4997nd.jpg

though I suppose ladies into being spanked often find this situation...

pacifist_by_nik_zula-d48jdmg.jpg

a very attractive friend of mine said she has always wanted to hit a guy in the balls and I volunteered as a joke not thinking she would be ok with it and is meeting me in an hour for some Ballbusting fun =P

A small band of squabbling sparrows on my patio at dawn. The joy of life of it all brought a smile to me.

Came across an hilarious slide show on pasta fails. A couple of the less vomit-inducing ones:

If you're interested, the rest of the pasta fail images can be found here.

YK talking on the phone with her best work friend about our prep and packing for tomorrow's trip up to the back of beyond of BFE for my last week of radiation treatments.

Friend: Make sure he packs his computer up this time, k? ALL of it?
YK: Yuppers...
Me: <Groan>

My kitty's in heat. I know... I know... I will get her fixed and no she NEVER goes outside anyway.

But she's sooooo cute and snuggly and silly. She loves all over me and makes these cute chirps. She runs with only her back legs while rolling around and looking at me upside down.

If it wasn't for the haunting cries at night, it'd be the cutest thing ever. I need a kitten sized Magic Wand.

I found out today that sometime in the past our cable provider picked up BBC America. I don't know when, other than last time I checked we didn't have it. I am so excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back