Bi Parties. Share your experiences please

AtomicLover

Really Experienced
A couple of weeks ago my wife and I attented a swingers party catered to bisexual couples. It was pretty exclusive with about 10 couples 4 single females and 2 straight(very sexy straight men).

It was exclusive because a lot of the attendees are still closeted in their sexuality. Which is understandable. Regardless it was a sexy fucking time.

Anyone have any similar stories or experiences? Ever been to a bi only swing party? If so provide some sexy details if you wish. What city are they in and how can people traveling or in the locale get an invite.

We would have never heard of this party if it wasn't for a man I met at a video store picking up on my browsing the bi sex section ;)

Anywho for those wonderig about my details at this orgy here they go:

Walked in with my wife. Everyone was having a good time meeting each other and the host walked us around to most couples and singles to introduce. It was at a rented condo in the poconos and everyone was able to play throughout the whole space. Large bedrooms with ample space to play or watch.

My wife watched me receive an amazing bj from a woman's cock slut hubby. The wife ended up forcing my wife to perform the same on her own pussy. That's when things got hot and blurry. Something about having your wife present when you're balls deep in a tight asshole and two cocks in and out of your mouth.

Jahaha ok. I have some time to give details.

So one moment. Before the all out sex frenzy after my bj I had the guy lay on his back. One of the sexy hung dudes wanted to jerk his cock so I moved out of way to share. I hovered my balls over his face and made him lick and suck on them. Then slide further forward so he can suck and lick my asshole. Meanwhile I'm furiously pumping my cock with my fist BC I'm just watching this sexy hung stroke and suck the other guys. Picture Antonio banderas slightly younger brother with a body like a soccer player(futballer for most). It was hot as shit. So I jerked it off until I could fill this dudes mouth with my cum.

Next thing was being attacked by my wife and one of the single women . She was short about 5'1. Thick and curvy with huge natural tits and Latina. Her skin was a nice contrast to my sexy ebony wife's skin tone. They first held me down kissin me attacking my with strokes of my cock. It was like a playful wrestling. She told me afterwards that they attacked me because I turned them both on sooo much as I came in that guys mouth.

So I'm held down by this thick Latina. Her pussy smothering my face. I can see anything but her juicy ass in my face and can Hardly breath. I'm feeling her gush and cum in my mouth as I assault her pussy n clit. My wife is literally sucking my cock bCk to life. Deep throat expertise on display. She always shows out for an audience. I'm having my balla licked and cock stroked. Then she pounces on it. Bobbing up and down riding it back n forth. I have them both cumming a few times before I let off a small yet plenty bust of cum deep inside of my wife.

She leans back and the Latina just devours it. Licking up my mess. Sharing with another random dude who was watching and stroking. My cock glistening with her cum and my own and needed to be cleaned so I found the first mouth I could find (a sexy cougar) who just eagerly licks and strokes my cock gently.

Flash forward to middle of night and I'm now hot and hard. I find my wife in a 69 with another male. A sexy black man like myself. Bubbly ass. I think he was more homosexual than bisexual in his mannerisms but I didn't care. I got behind him as he was ontop fucking my wife's mouth. I ate his sweet ass and found a load of hot cum still oozing out. I gobbled it up and then spit in it and entered it. Goodness it was fuckin tight. Like virgin tight. Just kept working my cock inside till all 9"s were buried deep. He was moaning in my wife's pussy until another man came in between his face her pussyand inserted his cock deep inside her. Now I'm fucking this man in his ass. His cock buried in my wife's mouth. Meanwhile a hot stranger has her legs wrapped around his neck and hisfucking her pussytill she squirts all over the bed.

Jahaha ok. I have some time to give details.

So one moment. Before the all out sex frenzy after my bj I had the guy lay on his back. One of the sexy hung dudes wanted to jerk his cock so I moved out of way to share. I hovered my balls over his face and made him lick and suck on them. Then slide further forward so he can suck and lick my asshole. Meanwhile I'm furiously pumping my cock with my fist BC I'm just watching this sexy hung stroke and suck the other guys. Picture Antonio banderas slightly younger brother with a body like a soccer player(futballer for most). It was hot as shit. So I jerked it off until I could fill this dudes mouth with my cum.

Next thing was being attacked by my wife and one of the single women . She was short about 5'1. Thick and curvy with huge natural tits and Latina. Her skin was a nice contrast to my sexy ebony wife's skin tone. They first held me down kissin me attacking my with strokes of my cock. It was like a playful wrestling. She told me afterwards that they attacked me because I turned them both on sooo much as I came in that guys mouth.

So I'm held down by this thick Latina. Her pussy smothering my face. I can see anything but her juicy ass in my face and can Hardly breath. I'm feeling her gush and cum in my mouth as I assault her pussy n clit. My wife is literally sucking my cock bCk to life. Deep throat expertise on display. She always shows out for an audience. I'm having my balla licked and cock stroked. Then she pounces on it. Bobbing up and down riding it back n forth. I have them both cumming a few times before I let off a small yet plenty bust of cum deep inside of my wife.

She leans back and the Latina just devours it. Licking up my mess. Sharing with another random dude who was watching and stroking. My cock glistening with her cum and my own and needed to be cleaned so I found the first mouth I could find (a sexy cougar) who just eagerly licks and strokes my cock gently.

Flash forward to middle of night and I'm now hot and hard. I find my wife in a 69 with another male. A sexy black man like myself. Bubbly ass. I think he was more homosexual than bisexual in his mannerisms but I didn't care. I got behind him as he was ontop fucking my wife's mouth. I ate his sweet ass and found a load of hot cum still oozing out. I gobbled it up and then spit in it and entered it. Goodness it was fuckin tight. Like virgin tight. Just kept working my cock inside till all 9"s were buried deep. He was moaning in my wife's pussy until another man came in between his face her pussyand inserted his cock deep inside her. Now I'm fucking this man in his ass. His cock buried in my wife's mouth. Meanwhile a hot stranger has her legs wrapped around his neck and hisfucking her pussytill she squirts all over the bed.

mmmmm... bravo :)

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I attented a swingers party catered to bisexual couples. It was pretty exclusive with about 10 couples 4 single females and 2 straight(very sexy straight men).

It was exclusive because a lot of the attendees are still closeted in their sexuality. Which is understandable. Regardless it was a sexy fucking time.

Anyone have any similar stories or experiences? Ever been to a bi only swing party? If so provide some sexy details if you wish. What city are they in and how can people traveling or in the locale get an invite.

We would have never heard of this party if it wasn't for a man I met at a video store picking up on my browsing the bi sex section ;)

Anywho for those wonderig about my details at this orgy here they go:

Walked in with my wife. Everyone was having a good time meeting each other and the host walked us around to most couples and singles to introduce. It was at a rented condo in the poconos and everyone was able to play throughout the whole space. Large bedrooms with ample space to play or watch.

My wife watched me receive an amazing bj from a woman's cock slut hubby. The wife ended up forcing my wife to perform the same on her own pussy. That's when things got hot and blurry. Something about having your wife present when you're balls deep in a tight asshole and two cocks in and out of your mouth.

WOW! Sounds hot

Back