bottom or top?

Fuck me now!

I'm a bottom all the way! God Damn! These videos turned me on! I need to get fucked right now and hard!

Confused

Have to say I have enjoyed topping a few girlfriends in the past before getting married. Have been able to top 3 guys since marriage and the feeling was wonderful. But, I have been topped twice in the last year and find the feeling of getting a man to cum that way is more than satisfying. First time was with him on his back and me lowering myself onto him. It was very arousing and sensual looking down at him, seeing the pleasure on his face as I knew I was pleasing him, after I got over the initial pain, lol, I enjoyed it as well. Then there was the playtime last week when I met a realtor to "show" me a house and fucked his ass in the master bathroom, hot and a wonderful feeling I don't get to have with the wife. I am leaning more to bottom because as I was fucking him watching us in the mirror, I was thinking how much fun it would be to be in his position, feeling a hard cock deep inside me and me able to make him feel so good it was able to climax!

Definitely bottom. Always.

And by the way, I love the sound of balls slapping against my ass.

Have to say I have enjoyed topping a few girlfriends in the past before getting married. Have been able to top 3 guys since marriage and the feeling was wonderful. But, I have been topped twice in the last year and find the feeling of getting a man to cum that way is more than satisfying. First time was with him on his back and me lowering myself onto him. It was very arousing and sensual looking down at him, seeing the pleasure on his face as I knew I was pleasing him, after I got over the initial pain, lol, I enjoyed it as well. Then there was the playtime last week when I met a realtor to "show" me a house and fucked his ass in the master bathroom, hot and a wonderful feeling I don't get to have with the wife. I am leaning more to bottom because as I was fucking him watching us in the mirror, I was thinking how much fun it would be to be in his position, feeling a hard cock deep inside me and me able to make him feel so good it was able to climax!

That is hot.. bottom, has much less the performance issues...and dbl the pleasure... funny you mention Realtor...I chat with one.. He's married....said its a great way to host... and meet other married gents

Agree

That is hot.. bottom, has much less the performance issues...and dbl the pleasure... funny you mention Realtor...I chat with one.. He's married....said its a great way to host... and meet other married gents

We are hoping to look at a house next weekend, told him I am hoping to return the favor for him this time. He said he would block out a couple of hours for us to play and have time to clean up afterwards. I can hardly wait to be made love to.

open house

I have a house to show you! LOL. Very hot watching a man fucking you in a mirror

sounds

Definitely bottom. Always.

And by the way, I love the sound of balls slapping against my ass.

How about the wet noises your well fucked hole makes? That sloshy sound of a cock pounding in and out of your loosened bottom sounds amazing

Back