How do you like your pussy licked ?

Hello kitten............

Sounds excellent to me :devil:

Maybe this would do it for you?

I have been told that I have more fetishes than my smart-phone has apps! lol. The one that truly makes me throb is giving prolonged oral service to a freshly showered, hygenically conscious lady from behind while she is down on all fours. It's so primal and yet so intimate for me. I love everything about it and have used it on more than one occasion to coax my way into popping an anal cherry. I like to place my lover (wearing only a sexy thong), down on all fours at the edge of the bed with her knees just slightly apart.

I like to kneel behind her and kiss my way up along the back sides of her firm calves and shapely thighs after starting at the bottoms of her feet. Soft wet butterfly kisses usually work best. When my face reaches the region of her sexy tear-dropped shaped ass , I kiss her bare buttocks and gently nuzzle my way between them with the tip of my nose. Usually by now she has lowered her head and arched her back which makes her damp swollen mound jut nicely from between her ass cheeks.

I love the sight of her thick, soft, curly, natural pubes as they envelope the narrow ribbon of silk that stretches across the crater of her tightly puckered pink ring.

I place my hands on her buttocks, fingers to the sides, thumbs pointed inward and curl my fingers slowly around the tiny waistband of her dainty thong. I love to tug it down to around mid-thigh and reveal her hot, hungry sex. Smooth shaven pussies are fantastic and those young girls seem to love the feel of my bristly goatee against their mound and inner thighs, but I prefer pushing my face into a more mature, soft, thick, intoxicatingly scented bush.

I spread her buttocks tenderly with my thumbs and reveal her double stacked pleasure orifices. I press my warm wet lips to hers and my nose firmly against her delicate flower. As my hot breath begins to flow softly from my nose over her quivering taint, I begin to explore her with my tongue. Licking at her swollen outer lips with a purpose before teasingly tracing the outermost edges of her quivering inner lips with the tip.

Sometimes I will press my thumb to her pelvic bone and tug back her fleshy hood to expose her hard throbbing clit. I like to work it with my tongue, slapping it like a boxer on a speed bag. Pounding against it repeatedly up and back before working it from left to right. I love to lick her pussy until her juices are flowing like whitewater over a protruding river rock and dripping like honey from the comb from her bulging nubbin into the narrow crotch of her tiny thong.

I will lick her until she cums repeatedly. By then my hands are placed at the top of her thighs on the front side, pulling her even closer and harder onto my probing tongue. Loving every moment as she gyrates and rocks her hips, moaning and flooding as she cums again. I suck and and softly nibble her throbbing clit until her juices are shimmering on my face, dripping from her red hot pussy and trickling down the insides of her thighs.

That is when I take it to the next level. Without any warning I spread her cheeks wide and drag my hot wet tongue from her candy coated clit upward between her dripping lips and whisk it quickly and repeatedly over the puckered pink ring of her asshole, before settling in for a series of slow wet "doggy kisses" to her forbidden zone.

Young girls are usually embarassed and initially try to pull away, but they usually settle quickly and press their ass back firmly, wanting more as disbelief slowly yields to pleasure. Older women tend to be less shockable and much more appreciative initially, slipping a hand back between their thighs and a finger into their twat. I love sucking on fluid coated fingers.

UBW
 
you're not doing anything wrong

Norfolk man wrote:

Meanwhile, another question for you. All of my most recent partners, without exception, have found that when I make them cum by going down on them, it is so intense - verging on painful - that they simply can't bear for me to go on touching them there. On one or two occasions they've actually been too sensitive for me to even enter them. I don't like having to stop (especially in the latter cases) so am I doing something wrong? Thoughts, please
----------------------
Different women have different amounts of stimulation they can take.
And perhaps right after orgasm they're a little extra sensitive. I've experenced
men who don't like their cocks touched right after orgasm for the same reason.
It just depends on the person and way their nerve endings are......
Hope I helped.

Reddancer
 
yuck

: I love the nasty feeling of tonguing and rimming her anus. I'm not sure what she gets out of this (maybe one of you nice women can advise) but she does seem to enjoy it.


I don't know what she gets out of it either - I just recoil when I read about people licking other people's anuses. Good god people!! E coli lives there!!!!! You could have Clorox enemas for 2 days and it still ain't a fit place for man nor beast! Double-yuck!
 
Mmm well i'm going to get very descriptive here. i like my pussy licked just like this.

Laid back on a bed, my legs being spread open by my lover after he kisses me and rubs my pussy getting me prepared for his tongue and fingers. Taking his hair into my hands as he climbs between my legs his mouth watering with anticipation of licking me for the first time not really knowing how i'm going to react. Feeling my hands in his hair he takes his hands and strokes my inner thighs hearing me moan softly. He then kisses them his tongue following suite until i am near begging. Then taking my outer lips into his mouth sucking on them one at a time as his hands rub my legs. getting the sign to continue he brings his hands up opening my lips letting his eyes feast on my pussy all pink and leaking juices as the smell enters his nose and intoxicates him. Now it's time to get to the hot mouth action. Taking his mouth he kisses up and down my entire pussy not yet licking but enjoying my reaction. He wants me to enjoy this as much as he is. as my arousal grows he knows it time to start licking. Letting his mouth hold my lips apart he moves his hand up to the hood of my clit pulling it back exposing the swollen button to his tongue. Letting his eyes feast he extends his tongue dragging it over my clit then back down my slit repeating the process over and over. the grip in his hair gets firmer as i start responding by grinding my pussy all over his face as my juices really start to flow. Wanting..no needing..aching to continue he starts licking my pussy harder flattening his tongue as he licks catching more juices making my pleasure increase.

I am losing control now and he knows it. Riding his face harder he increases his licking ever so often sucking on my clit pulling it away from my body hearing me gasp as i beg for him not to stop. I know i will cum soon because this is just so intense. I start calling his name as i ride his face harder my grip on his hair as tight as it can go..almost pulling it out. i am bucking on the bed as his tongue is licking as hard as it can now sensing my impending orgasm. Using his hands to run down my legs, to grip on my hips, he sucks..licks..bites..over and over until i am cumming. As i cum he keeps on licking until I ask him to stop. He then moves back and comes up kissing me sliding his tongue into my mouth making me taste myself. We moan as it is such a hot moment. He then whispers "i'm going to fuck you now."

i love oral , i could eat all night , your description sounds perfect
 
Like licking an ice cream, soft and wet. Push your fingers in deep and find my g-spot... mmmmmm... don't be grossed out when I spray your face with cum. Let me lick your fingers clean, please, then fuck my sopping pussy till I soak us both again...
 
Like licking an ice cream, soft and wet. Push your fingers in deep and find my g-spot... mmmmmm... don't be grossed out when I spray your face with cum. Let me lick your fingers clean, please, then fuck my sopping pussy till I soak us both again...

Wow, that sounds delicious.. Great description..!
 
I don't like oral performed on me. I don't believe it when men say they like it.

I'm with a woman currently like this and I find it incredibly frustrating.. I really really enjoy going down on her, sometimes more than sex, but I don't think she believes me either..

What can a man do or say to convince you he desires it like you wouldn't believe..?
 
I'm with a woman currently like this and I find it incredibly frustrating.. I really really enjoy going down on her, sometimes more than sex, but I don't think she believes me either..

What can a man do or say to convince you he desires it like you wouldn't believe..?

Actually doing it. There's a whole lot of talk and little to no action. I don't know why men brag about it, they've Gibb to get some from me anyway. It's so half assed with no foreplay when they do it, it's much more annoying than pleasurable.
 
Actually doing it. There's a whole lot of talk and little to no action. I don't know why men brag about it, they've Gibb to get some from me anyway. It's so half assed with no foreplay when they do it, it's much more annoying than pleasurable.

Well I haven't ever bragged, not that I have anything to brag about.. I've been down on women that don't enjoy it that much, but I do it because I enjoy it as well...

I'm saddened to hear you have found it annoying... Maybe it really isn't your thing.. Even so, if your partner desired it, would you allow him his pleasure?
 
Well I haven't ever bragged, not that I have anything to brag about.. I've been down on women that don't enjoy it that much, but I do it because I enjoy it as well...

I'm saddened to hear you have found it annoying... Maybe it really isn't your thing.. Even so, if your partner desired it, would you allow him his pleasure?

All 3 men I've been with claimed that they did. The first one never did it, the second did it for like 15 seconds and my current has done it a few times, but I find no pleasure in it. It's always while we're 69ing and he moans, but I think it's really just from the blowjob. I don't stop him, but I wish men would cut the bullshit. As I said before, you're still going to get some from me anyway.
 
I don't really like it, either. I'm really sensitive and really embarrassed by it. And I wiggle too much.

I get embarrassed as well, especially since I don't have a pornstar pussy. I never know how I'm supposed to act.
 
My twin sister is the best pussy licker I have ever known, far better that my late husband. We can spend hours licking and slowly bringing each other to shattering orgasms
 
Back
Top