Making him cum in his pants.

I truely miss those days of long, slow makeout sessions, dry humping and messy boxers. "Too old" for all that now, this thread is marvelous, thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Only happened once.
A lady sent me a naughty message, and I said I was stuck in a meeting. She then started sending more and a few pics, describing in detail what she was doing to herself. Wasn't long before I came and had to sneak out to clean up:D

Still fantasize about that occasionally.

Awesome girl....

Yup. We went our separate ways when I went across country to got o grad school. Never met anyone else with the same interests. In fact, I discovered that sometime during grad school, I transformed from being a nerd to being highly desirable in young women's eyes (especially those seeking husbands). So, no more of that kind of sexual submissiveness in my relationships thereafter.

I fly quite a bit for work and sometimes fantasize that someone brings me off in my pants (against my wishes but not my animal instincts) just before I get on a flight. After I've deposited a big load in my boxers, she offers me a pair on panties if I want to change for the flight. So, double the humiliation in a way.

Once on a long car trip I was sitting in the backseat to the right of my bf. To his left was a sexy but naive girl we were friends. We were tightly packed, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. He had a book bag in his lap, and it hid the view of my hand as it slowly and gently teased his cock through some thin chino material. They chatted away, but as the teasing went on, I could hear the change in his speech. He soon ceased speaking. I knew he was on the verge because his chin was shaking, and soon enough I felt him pulsing under my fingers. He was silent, and she was oblivious, but if she had been looking at his face, she would have thought he was in serious pain.

Once on a long car trip I was sitting in the backseat to the right of my bf. To his left was a sexy but naive girl we were friends. We were tightly packed, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. He had a book bag in his lap, and it hid the view of my hand as it slowly and gently teased his cock through some thin chino material. They chatted away, but as the teasing went on, I could hear the change in his speech. He soon ceased speaking. I knew he was on the verge because his chin was shaking, and soon enough I felt him pulsing under my fingers. He was silent, and she was oblivious, but if she had been looking at his face, she would have thought he was in serious pain.

I bet the hard part was getting out of the car and walking around with a wet spot on his pants.

Thanks for reviving a great thread!

ES

As I am sitting and then a women stands in front of me and starts pushing and rubbing her clothed (or naked) pussy into my face and mouth would do it for me.

Uh..yep, yep...yep, that’d do ‘er....

It's not happened to me, but it did happen to the other guy in a the only threesome I've ever gotten close to having.

pre-date warmup

I posted this on a similar thread but it's a good fit here as well:
I had been on one date with this girl who, at the time the following occurred, I had not yet had sex with. We had our second date planned for a Friday night and she knew I typically went home from work to grab lunch. So that Friday she dropped by unannounced during my lunch. Long story short, right before it was time for us both to get back to work we ended up in my bathroom making out and playing around. As matters intensified she guided me down - so I was sitting on the side of the tub with her straddling me so my feet were on the bathroom floor, her's were hanging in the tub. We were both fully clothed. As we continued to make out she began to slowly grind into my very evident erection. She had lovely, perky tits so opened her blouse as she was grinding away against my throbbing rod and began sucking and playing with her nipples. As things continued to intensify, I told her "okay, we're going to have to stop or your going to make me cum right here". She responded by pulling herself into me harder, grinding harder and faster and whispering in my ear, "I'm going to ride you until you cum. Cum in your pants for me" in a rather breathy and demanding tone. I didn't last long after that! As I let out an "oh-fuck" she started humping hard and fast telling me, " cum for me big boy, shoot your hot load for me." At which point I was quick to erupt in my pants. Then she proceeded to have the best time toying with me on her way out... for coming in my pants; very amused and pleased with herself. That night we had sex for the first time and it was then that I realize just how demanding she was about when and where I came...but that's another story. Wow what a woman! I'd gladly let her make me cum in my pants again.

These are some great stories. Nothing like seeing a guy in jeans with a hard on and begin to see if you can get it off :)

It happened a few years ago at movie theater. I remember it was one of the Transformer movies. Somewhere in the middle of it, we started making out. He got really excited, so I rubbed his bulge as we kissed. I wasn't trying to make him cum, but when he whispered to me not to stop, I could tell he was close. He held my hand on it, so I kept rubbing him until he was finished. I know he was kind of embarrassed about it afterwards, but I thought it was kind of hot. That was really the only time I ever went out on a date with him, too.

My wife would rather get me naked first, and do something or things that will make me spontaneously blow my load.
She likes to see the drooling precum, the swilling of my cock-head, and the cum splatter!

It happened a few years ago at movie theater. I remember it was one of the Transformer movies. Somewhere in the middle of it, we started making out. He got really excited, so I rubbed his bulge as we kissed. I wasn't trying to make him cum, but when he whispered to me not to stop, I could tell he was close. He held my hand on it, so I kept rubbing him until he was finished. I know he was kind of embarrassed about it afterwards, but I thought it was kind of hot. That was really the only time I ever went out on a date with him, too.

I like how you kept going at it - but that must have been quite a cleanup job for him or whoever was doing his laundry...........

My first wife was a squirter. When we started dating, she still lived at home, and I lived in the barracks, so there were lots of make out sessions in my car. She would ride my thigh to a crashing orgasm, and then go in. My thigh was always wet, so I'm sure her pants were too. Nothing was ever said, but there had to have been some raised eyebrows.

pick me !!

I love to tease my partner like this especially in the car ! reaching over and letting my hand climb up his leg till I get close and then stop , or i lean down and kiss and use my mouth to tease him . I love to play with him for hours until he begs me to let him cum ! I also love to tease him when we are out to dinner / at the movies so he has to be quite

I love to tease my partner like this especially in the car ! reaching over and letting my hand climb up his leg till I get close and then stop , or i lean down and kiss and use my mouth to tease him . I love to play with him for hours until he begs me to let him cum ! I also love to tease him when we are out to dinner / at the movies so he has to be quite

I’d have to take you to the restroom and fuck you silly😈

One of my first GF and I, young and no place of our own. Matinée cinema session to see The Butterfly Effect. We started kissing and rubbing as soon as the previews started.

This went on, all the way through the film and previews... So what, 2-2.5hours?

Her jeans unbuttoned, panties soaked. By *lights up* her light blue jeans had a huge damp patch, looked like she'd pissed herself.

I finally made her cum just as the credits rolled. Thank god for the music as she was screaming into my arm. Juices flooding out of her.

My cock so hard it hurt, she rubbed it lightly and I blew my load all over the inside of my shorts and boxers. All over my thighs.

The people around us, must've known what was going on.

Could smell it in the air.

We went back to hers for more.

Any ladies out there ever do this? I just love the challenge of trying not to cum but knowing that she will ultimately win.

I can think of very few times this has happened to me but I do find it really hot. It seems many of the posts involve heavy petting that leads to the guy cumming in his pants. He wanted to cum, and she wanted him to cum. The really hot part for me is the woman trying to make the guy cum against his will. He is doing his best to keep from cumming and she is doing her best to make him cum.

ES

Her and I having lunch at the park....she is sitting across from me...slips off her shoes. Her pretty foot goes up my leg...then gives me footjob....and I cum like a wildcat...she licks her lips then smiles....I love lunchtime...

The best part of cumming in your pants is that you have to go on through your day with a puddle of cum in them. No cheating with a bathroom cleanup.

The best part of cumming in your pants is that you have to go on through your day with a puddle of cum in them. No cheating with a bathroom cleanup.

Exactly. I have a female friend who likes to ring me whenever she masturbates loudly, make me listen. She loves me to wear earphones at work and listen, cumming in my trousers, then having to go about my day.

Back