What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I think that might be some what of a fetish. I'm sure there are plenty of older men in NorCal to keep you satisfied.

I guess you're right. I've met a much older guy in RL who definitely keeps me busy and very satisfied :)
 
Watersports

I just adore pissing as a part of having sex. The wetter the better.
 
I like biting too. A WildCat sinking her fangs into my neck or thigh.
 
sucking cum out of a pussy.

There's one I can agree with, although for me, it's simply knowing and/or being teased about the fact that I'm going to be fed my own cum after I climax, whether it's cleaning up a creampie, snowballing, etc.

I can't say I can even explain why, but that really lights my fire...
 
Hair, soft silky clean hair. It's the first thing I notice about a women and every time I see a beautiful head of hair I can't help but imagine what it smells like..I just want to run my hands, and my cock through it. Weird, I know :)
 
I thought felching was sucking and eating your cum out of your gay lovers asshole. Or for that matter anyone's cum.

Felching can be used to describe sucking/eating cum out of the vagina or anus, it's not exclusive to one or the other. I also don't believe the term felching is exclusive to heterosexual or homosexual people.

I have to admit I love eating a creampie from my wife's pussy, but the thought of actually eating an anal creampie is NOT in any way appealing to me.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top