Not all marriage are made in heaven (open)

I grabbed the soap from you a few times but you always got it back. That did not stop me from rubbing it on your chest and neck. Even your manhood was not missed as I soaped my hands and rubbed it. You managed to get the soap back and continued to spread soap all over me even my breasts. Suddenly you laughed as you said, "spread your legs, my queen. Let me wash you with soap and perfume." I laughed and did as you asked. As you washed between my legs I began to moan as excitement and pleasure ran through me.
 
We are really having a fun morning but the problem has just return. Things are getting very excited with you stroking my cock but it only manage to harden a little. I decided to tease each other more, hoping to improve the situation.

"Hey dear, we still have some time before going to airport. Let's play something wild. You dress like a whore and may be seduce me to fuck you hard?"I suggest. Back in my mind, I pray that some kinky stimulation like that can bring me to full hardness.

I had been a diabetic patient for years and honestly last night was the only time I come to full erection yet I worn out because of tiredness.
 
We were having a fun time playing with each other. I liked the way your cock felt in my hand as I stroked it. It was beginning to get hard in my hand when suddenly you spoke to me, "Hey dear, we still have some time before going to airport. Let's play something wild. You dress like a whore and may be seduce me to fuck you hard?" I smiled and told you I am not so sure what a whore would wear. Do you have clothing for that? I was learning so much from you and this play acting seemed to me to be fun.
 
"Who cares what a white dress like? You just dress as sexy as you can imagine and seduce your first client" I reply.

Pulling a towel, I wipe us dry. Then I suggest you go very dress and knock at the door. So I it like me calling for an escort service and you are sent here to meet me. Is that ok?"

You look excited and I hope this can work for me. ED is the worst enemy for all man, especially to newly Wed.
 
I giggled at the idea of us role playing a sexy situation as you dried us both. I giggled as you suggested I go get dressed and knock on the door. I was excited as I left the room and found some sexy clothing. I put them on quickly and hurried to the door and knocked on the door and than walked in wiggling my behind to excite you. I said, "Hello big boy, did you call for a sexy lady to take care of you."
 
I step out of the washroom when I heard your knocking. Wrapped with a big white towel, I walk to the dressing table where I fish out 200 USD from my wallet. Teasingly I reply " Yes, I am asking for a part time girlfriend good. I will only if you can make me happy and satisfied
 
"Yes, I am asking for a part time girlfriend good. I will only if you can make me happy and satisfied". Even though I knew you were role playing with me I blushed. I looked around to see if anyone was about and than I said in a sexy way, "I am here to take care of your needs, big boy." I waited for you to open the door.
 
Although the door was just our bedroom door, it is still a surprise. I open the door and there stand my lovely wife is sexy outfit. I was wrapped in towel only and invite you in. "I am here to take care of your needs, big boy."You said cheerfully, making a sexy past.

I pass you the 200 dollar bill and say "you better worth what I pay you or I will complaint to your agency." Pretending to be a demanding client. "This is my first time and you better show me what you have learnt and good." I finish that sentences and stand there waiting for your actions, waiting to see how you try to make me happy.
 
I was more than happy when you opened the door going along with our little role play. It makes me excited to play these games but as we never did it before I worried that you might not like it. I walked in with a bit of a wiggle and smiled up at you. I reached for your towel and pulled it off of you as you handed me some bills.

I pressed them down my skimpy bra as you told me, "you better worth what I pay you or I will complaint to your agency." I smiled and winked at you as I wiggled my way into the room as you spoke again. "This is my first time and you better show me what you have learnt and good." I smiled at you and winked before I dropped to my knees and took your manhood into my mouth. I began to lick and suck it as I moved my head back and than forth taking your huge shaft into my mouth and down my throat a bit. I slowly began to pull back and go forward as I sucked your cock.
 
I was teasing you about giving good service when you drop to your knees and lick my cock. Of course I had seen that in adult movie but I never think you would do that. My first wife never do that and she says it's dirty and only bad girls did it

The feeling is good and my cock rise to the occasion. It is hard now and you wrap your sweet lips at it. I groan with pleasure watching your lips sliding in and out of my cock. I run my fingers through your hair and rock my hip gently in align to your movement.

"Oh I love this. Let's move to the bed" I suggest.
 
Last edited:
I raised my eyes to yours wondering if I was doing this right. I could see the pleasure on your face and when you groaned I knew I was doing it well. I liked the way your ran your fingers through my hair but got a bit nervous as you began to move your hips pressing your manhood deeper into my mouth. I raised my eyes to you as you began to speak, "Oh I love this. Let's move to the bed".

You stretched your arm and hand to me and when I grasped your hand you pulled me to my feet. I smiled at you as you led me to the bed and helped me into it. When you laid beside me I tensed waiting for you to tell me what to do.
 
I had to confess that i mever experience blowjob in my life and i am very please when you do that to me. I roll on top of you and rub my semi erected cock at your pussy. Then without much delay, i shove my cock into you.

Pushing your legs apart, i rock roughly betwèn your spread legs. You are responding with pleasure but unfortunately, my erection give way. My cock soon soften and i lays beside you

"Sorry dear, i am just too tired. May be we can do again tomorrow on honeymoon" i lean and kiss you.
 
My friends had told me that when they were with a boy they did what I was doing for you. You got huge in my mouth as I looked into your eyes. I seemed to be giving you pleasure and I was happy about that. Suddenly you moved and you were on top of me rubbing your huge shaft against my vagina. I frowned a bit wondering why when suddenly you pushed your shaft into my vagina as you push my legs apart. I felt your shaft pressing into me and I felt a strange sense of excitement. I moaned in pleasure when suddenly your manhood slipped out of me. I looked at you confused as you spoke, "Sorry dear, i am just too tired. May be we can do again tomorrow on honeymoon" I did not know why you were saying that as you suddenly kissed me. I thought what had happened was normal. In and out and it was over. Seemed right to me as that is what my friends said happened. I smiled at you and laid my head on your shoulder ready to go to sleep.
 
It was a busy and exciting day after all. We flew to one of the most beautiful island and spend hours at the beach. There are great foods, tasty wine and fresh juice, singing and dancing. This is paradise, rolling on the fine golden sand.

When night fall, we are taken to a cozy lodger, nicely decorated. I had a quick shower and tiredly rest on the king size bed. You are making coffee and it smells wonderful.
 
I was excited as we got on the plane and I looked out the window at beautiful scenery. When we landed on a island I just gazed at the beauty of it. You led me to the beach and we relaxed on a blanket. After awhile you led me to a area where there was wine and juices and the people were singing and dancing. We had some really good food and than when it got dark you led me to a lodge. I smiled when we went into it and saw how nice it was decorated. When you took your shower I made coffee and carried to the king size bed and sat down and poured you a cup before making one for me. We sipped the coffee and I smiled at you and told you, "I had a wonderful day."
 
We chat for awhile, sipping coffee and naturally my hands begin to run in your smooth skin. I lean forward kissing you full lips, reaching behind your back and pull you close. My gentle hand is on your back, moving up and down, squeezing your round ass.

" do you want me babe?" I whisper. "Come, love me." Continue kissing passionately. I can feel your hand moving lower and I just let you do what ever pleases you.
 
I liked the intimacy of us sipping coffee and just talking for awhile. Your warm hands moved over my skin exciting me. I felt excitement running through me as you leaned forward and wrapped your arm around me. Your warm lips pressed against mine exciting me as you pulled me close to your body. I felt your warm hand on my back moving up and down my back. I gasped as you suddenly squeezed my behind sending excitement through me.

Suddenly you whispered in my ear, "do you want me babe?" I whispered, "Oh yes." I smiled as you told me, "Come, love me." We kissed again as you led me to the bed. My hand moved down and I grasped your huge, hard, shaft in my hand and began to rub it.
 
It is getting steamy with your little gentle hand stroking up and down my shaft. I whisper "Oh yes, fuck me"

I kiss you passionately as I slowly lay on my back. You lay on my chest, exploring my nakedness and of course returning my kisses. You hand search between our body and you guide my cock to your wet pussy.

You are sliding on my bare skin, rubbing my hardness between us, rubbing against your pussy.

I groan again, holding your back and say "please...."
 
I could tell you were enjoying what I was doing and I smiled as you said, "Oh yes, fuck me". Suddenly you kissed me passionately and slowly moved your body so you were on your back. I was laying on your warm chest moving my hands on your body as I returned your kisses. I moved my body against your skin and rubbed myself against your body. I could feel your shaft rubbing against my vagina. Your body felt good against mine as I slide against your bare skin. I heard you groan before you said "Please." I gently grasped your hard shaft and pressed it against the opening of my vagina and slowly managed to move my body so that your shaft began to enter my vagina. I gasped from the sensation of it and kept moving my body down so that you finally filled me completely. I moaned and than I began to lift up and once only the tip of your shaft pressed against my vagina I let my body slide down it again. I groaned loudly as I moved up and down going faster and faster as pleasure ran through me.
 
You gets into actions striking my cock and slide it into your pussy. You are moaning with pleasure as you glide on top of me.i know you loves it. You are moaning louder and louder, clinging tight to my neck.

You sunk deeper each time as you fuck yourself on that fat cock. I am excited, responding to your fucking motion. I shove harder and deeper building up pleasure. You are llifting your legs wide apart and high in the air but......

I begin to feel tired and my cock is loosing steam. It gradually softening and finally pops out limping. I collasped next to you breathing heavily. I fail to climax and fail to sustain hardness. I think i fail to make you happy too.

"Sorry dear, may be we can try again tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed." Hugging you close, we listen to the sound of the waves rushing to shore.
 
Back
Top