Lingerie

A girlfriend of mine referred to wearing lingerie as being negatively dressed since it frames and enhances to go above and beyond plain nudity.

On women I prefer any. (I've dated to many who don't appreciate the allure.) Garterbelts & stockings are winners, bustiers, teddies, chemises, anything that can be worn during the act scores extra points.

Color depends on hair: blonde hair = black lingerie, brunette hair = black or red, red hair would require black, black hair would be red.

General color preference (in order): black, red, white with shiny/metalic color variations behind (blue, purple, etc).

For feel I prefer the slipperyness of many polyester articles, which also benefit from less cost than silk.

have fun,

randy
 
lovetoread said:
Scry, I kind of forgot to wear the new lingerie in my av. :eek:

:kiss:

you one of the few who can consider hair as Lingerie.
Lace cannot beat Mother Nature.
:kiss:
 
I love lingerie... if I have a fetish that is it... I love wearing sexy, silk, lacy things under my clothes... I love wearing a thong and knowing when my man grabs my ass he is going to know what I have on... He and I pick out my lingerie together... He loves me in short skirts and thigh high stockings... and he loves my ass bare.... I don't just dress that way for him... I dress that way for me too... and I love knowing that regardless of what I have on... underneath is a little surprise... sometimes I will order something because I love the way his eyes light up when I tell him it is coming.... It is just something nice I do for me and for him.... and it makes me feel so very sexy...

My Babydoll is exactly the same way she has a big lingerie fetish she's into chemise and baby dolls, but she loves to wear a silky robe over them, I personally prefer the shorter kimono style robes but she likes the long elegant ones :) but honestly she could smear peanut butter on her nipples and meet me at the door and I'd be just as happy
 
How do you enjoy lingerie ?
what material do you prefer ? silk,lace leather...
Is there sexy underware for men ?
How did you start to wear or look at or both ?
Is lingerie be part of your sex live?

Lace is my favorite.
 
How do you enjoy lingerie ?
what material do you prefer ? silk,lace leather...
Is there sexy underware for men ?
How did you start to wear or look at or both ?
Is lingerie be part of your sex live?

I always try to wear something sexy, less material when hot or nothing at all when really hot and when wearing a dress if I am in the mood. I like when I see guys taking a peek at the goods and knowing that I have no panties on. Or when I am 9n business casual and I have something very Lacy on. Only my period influences my choice the most as I need to be comfortable.

My thing is what ever I wear I don't mind when guys or girls look but I do mind those creepy guy stares. That if this was a dark Ally I would rape you stare.
 
I agree, I don't like wearing pantyhose. But I wonder, does that qualify as five words?

As a guy, I think there are sexy pairs of pantie hose but mostly it's the boring stuff. I have always wondered if women ever cut out the "cotton panel"?
 
I agree, I don't like wearing pantyhose. But I wonder, does that qualify as five words?

No.

As a guy, I think there are sexy pairs of pantie hose but mostly it's the boring stuff. I have always wondered if women ever cut out the "cotton panel"?

While the leg part of the pantyhose might look sexy, and I really don't blame women for wearing them as they are convenient, getting them off for sex is a turn off for me. Stockings on the other don't need to be taken off or the garter belt unhooked is the panties, if warn, are on the outside of the garter belt.
 
No.



While the leg part of the pantyhose might look sexy, and I really don't blame women for wearing them as they are convenient, getting them off for sex is a turn off for me. Stockings on the other don't need to be taken off or the garter belt unhooked is the panties, if warn, are on the outside of the garter belt.

Stockings with garter belts are preferred by men, for obvious reasons. I don't know of any woman who would wear garters over her panties. I have had sex with pantyhose on, but the crotch cut out. It was exciting.
 
I have a friend who used to work for Victory Secret. They would actually have discussions about various garments and whether they were likely to be worn for 20 minutes or all day.
 
Back
Top