Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coven, if you could commit any crime (get out of jail free card in play) what would it be and why?

dare me people

Dan, with my job, I KNOW there is no such thing as a get out of jail free card.

However, that being said????? hmmm.....Rape.

The thought of TAKING a woman, or guy, is soooo erotic.

I've checked this site out several times, but have never played.
May I please have a Truth?

I've checked this site out several times, but have never played.
May I please have a Truth?

Hmm i quickly read just a ccpl of your posts.
Have you ever been with another woman? If so tell a little bit...

Hmm i guess truth for me.

Hmm i quickly read just a ccpl of your posts.
Have you ever been with another woman? If so tell a little bit...

Hmm i guess truth for me.

No, I have never been with another woman, but I sure as want to be!!! I have talked on the phone and IMed with women, but it is not the same.

What is the largest number of sexual partners you have ever had in one week?

Dare for me

No, I have never been with another woman, but I sure as want to be!!! I have talked on the phone and IMed with women, but it is not the same.

What is the largest number of sexual partners you have ever had in one week?

Dare for me

Hmm two in one week... sex, several different times I guess.

Ok Dare lets see
I dare you to post an IM conversation if you have one saved... if not you have to wear something sexy under your clothes tomorrow you normally would not. Whether it be stockings and garter, teddy, or just no panties u pick ;) and you have to post on this thread after you get back in too ;)

Another truth

Hmm two in one week... sex, several different times I guess.

Ok Dare lets see
I dare you to post an IM conversation if you have one saved... if not you have to wear something sexy under your clothes tomorrow you normally would not. Whether it be stockings and garter, teddy, or just no panties u pick ;) and you have to post on this thread after you get back in too ;)

Another truth
Don't have any saved IMs, wish Idid, some of them have been HOT!
Okay, I'll wear my garter belt and stockings tomorrow under my clothes. I'll see if I can get a picture posted to you!

Truth...Mmmmmmmmmmm.....What is the weirdest sexual position you have ever tried?

Truth for me, please!

Don't have any saved IMs, wish Idid, some of them have been HOT!
Okay, I'll wear my garter belt and stockings tomorrow under my clothes. I'll see if I can get a picture posted to you!

Truth...Mmmmmmmmmmm.....What is the weirdest sexual position you have ever tried?

Truth for me, please!

WOW a pic cool ill be looking ;)
Hmm wow ill have to think about that... weirdest?...i would say probably sex in a truck where the back area was tiny both bodies contorted it being pain full but doing it just to fuck. that or just being on all fours taking a strapon... thats kinda weird

Ok truth... what is your most common current sexual fantasy that you want to do...

Ill take a truth.

WOW a pic cool ill be looking ;)
Hmm wow ill have to think about that... weirdest?...i would say probably sex in a truck where the back area was tiny both bodies contorted it being pain full but doing it just to fuck. that or just being on all fours taking a strapon... thats kinda weird

Ok truth... what is your most common current sexual fantasy that you want to do...

Ill take a truth.

Strap on, huh? I'll have to remeber that...

Most common current fantasy...<picture gets wavy and cloudy> I am with a woman who I know and am comfortable with and we are in the shower rubbing each other bodies with soap. She turns around and bends over the shower bench and I find her slit with my fingers and then with my tongue, playing with her clit with m y fingers while my tongue does a dance in her pussy. She cums so hard she squirts on my face. athen I sit on the bench and she returns the favor. For some reason going through the back REALLY turns me on lately!

So you have taken a strap-on, ever had the real thing? If not, do you want to?

Strap on, huh? I'll have to remeber that...

Most common current fantasy...<picture gets wavy and cloudy> I am with a woman who I know and am comfortable with and we are in the shower rubbing each other bodies with soap. She turns around and bends over the shower bench and I find her slit with my fingers and then with my tongue, playing with her clit with m y fingers while my tongue does a dance in her pussy. She cums so hard she squirts on my face. athen I sit on the bench and she returns the favor. For some reason going through the back REALLY turns me on lately!

So you have taken a strap-on, ever had the real thing? If not, do you want to?

Mmm sounds like you have thought about it a lot! deff sounds good!

Hmm real thing, ass? no Do i want to... hmm ;) sometimes

Turth... how many guys have you been with at once or how many do you want to have at the same time.

N ill take a truth.

Mmm sounds like you have thought about it a lot! deff sounds good!

Hmm real thing, ass? no Do i want to... hmm ;) sometimes

Turth... how many guys have you been with at once or how many do you want to have at the same time.

N ill take a truth.

I've only ever been with one guy at a time, but right now I am so concentrated on getting with a woman, I can't think about being with any other men besides my husband right now. And yes, he know I want to be with a woman and he supports me in it!

Have you ever done a FMF and what was your favorite part? If you haven't, what would you definately want to happen?

Give me a dare, I'm feeling brave!

I've only ever been with one guy at a time, but right now I am so concentrated on getting with a woman, I can't think about being with any other men besides my husband right now. And yes, he know I want to be with a woman and he supports me in it!

Have you ever done a FMF and what was your favorite part? If you haven't, what would you definately want to happen?

Give me a dare, I'm feeling brave!

Hmm too hot!
Yes, my fav part was just watching my wife being forced to eat the other girl, she was very dominate with her... or them 69ing me doing wife from behind pulling my cock out n letting the girl under suck on it n just repeating...

Ok dare, i dare you to undress at your computer, or if u cant right now get a toy n put it in, clothed ;)
ill take a truth...

Hmm too hot!
Yes, my fav part was just watching my wife being forced to eat the other girl, she was very dominate with her... or them 69ing me doing wife from behind pulling my cock out n letting the girl under suck on it n just repeating...

Ok dare, i dare you to undress at your computer, or if u cant right now get a toy n put it in, clothed ;)
ill take a truth...

Okay, I'll play with myself, but I stillhave munchkins around.

How would you feel if your wife wanted to go off with another woman on her own?

Okay, I'll play with myself, but I stillhave munchkins around.

How would you feel if your wife wanted to go off with another woman on her own?

Hmm so have to be descreet.. OK ;)

I would be ok with it we have talked about it a lot, i have no problem with it...

so u want truth or dare

Ill take a truth.

Hmm so have to be descreet.. OK ;)

I would be ok with it we have talked about it a lot, i have no problem with it...

so u want truth or dare

Ill take a truth.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..finger tastesgoooood!!

Here's another truth - did you ever catch your parents having sex?

Well, before I got my first vibrator, I tried using the base of the electric toothbrush. Wasn't strong enough, though!!

Haha i wonder how many have tried that?
Dare...
tell someone other than ur husband u are wearing stockings and a garter tomarow n post the situation.

Hmm i guess ill take a dare...

Haha i wonder how many have tried that?
Dare...
tell someone other than ur husband u are wearing stockings and a garter tomarow n post the situation.

Hmm i guess ill take a dare...

Alrighty..I'll do that!
Dare for you, then I need to go to bed.

Tomorrow wear your wife's underwear and tell some uber macho guy that you are. Tell me about it tomorrow!!
Sorry about the black eye you might get <wink>

G'Night!

Alrighty..I'll do that!
Dare for you, then I need to go to bed.

Tomorrow wear your wife's underwear and tell some uber macho guy that you are. Tell me about it tomorrow!!
Sorry about the black eye you might get <wink>

G'Night!

Haha OMG ok i will... u better do ur tho ;)

wow you two are getting into this! I'll take a dare if anyone wants to give one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back